Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#776949 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Feltcher. I would've never noticed that misspelling without your help.
Noneed to thank me, Redneck.

Public service is my purpose here.

San Francisco, CA

#776950 Sep 5, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, man.
But it would have more impact if you took of those baggy silk bloomers.
In public, or in private, just the two of us?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#776951 Sep 5, 2014
Huh wrote:
America is not in worse shape. Crime is at its lowest.{SNIP}

Sorry I couldn't keep reading anymore. You're absolutely wrong, crime is not at its lowest. It's been lower.

America is in much worse shape than it was 60 years ago:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776952 Sep 5, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Explain how America is in worse shape because of that. Show examples that relate directly to your bare assertion. Provide evidence for that assertion.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#776953 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want anyone to believe that atheism has risen 500% in seven years, you'll have to do a bit better than the Huffington post…
I'll remain the skeptic on that, you stick with your faith.
Go figure. You can be skeptical about everything you don't like, yet fail to recognize the idiocy of your allegiance to a murderous, unforgiving control freak and capriciously malevolent bully which has absolutely zero evidence of its existence.

People like you are a primary cause of defectors in your ranks. Like so many others of your mindset, you sully religion in general, and Christianity in particular.

Thanks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776954 Sep 5, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's very simple. Pick a name that represents your feelings about Christianity. Go to Go Daddy or something similar and you can secure server rights and build a website outlining your views. Spread your message. You can do it on a smart phone. Don't collect donations until you are ordained and registered as a church with the IRS and there won't be tax trouble. Don't you think that would be more effective than what you are doing here?
Also, you claim to have kids. It's 2014. They need a computer. It's the pencil of the 21st Century. They can't be writing on shovels with coals.
They don't "need" a computer. Obviously.

If there's a school assignment that requires use of a computer, they use the school or public library. If they need to research something online, they use my iphone.

No computer needed at home.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776955 Sep 5, 2014
Huh wrote:
Read what I wrote again. This time with comprehension.
It's hard to comprehend "Tou quote mined. Own it."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776956 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
And I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies
Than go on living without you.
Are you Lonesome?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776957 Sep 5, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
Go figure. You can be skeptical about everything you don't like, yet fail to recognize the idiocy of your allegiance to a murderous, unforgiving control freak and capriciously malevolent bully which has absolutely zero evidence of its existence.
People like you are a primary cause of defectors in your ranks. Like so many others of your mindset, you sully religion in general, and Christianity in particular.
Thanks.
Hmmm. First you say God has "absolutely zero evidence of existence", but previously you to find Him as being a murderous, unforgiving control freak and capriciously benevolent bully.

No evidence, you say...

If there's no evidence, how can you define God like that?
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#776958 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Joyful8118 wrote:
You have demonstrated exactly what I have stated about you, that you are an evil, lying, deceptive snake/serpent.

It aint necessarily so wrote:
You are a societal parasite. Get off the Internet and go out and support your children. The people supporting your spawn for you have steady work. Why don't you, parasite?

StilgarFrüfrü wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this more atheist enduring?
"Forthright" may be a better adjective, albeit not always endearing.

San Francisco, CA

#776959 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Lonesome?
No, I'm Catcher, and you're a dumbass who is condemned to live a stunted life as the result of early Christian indoctrination.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#776960 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
===
bigot
noun
a person who is bigoted
===
===
bigotry
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
===
===
intolerance
noun
unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.
===<snip>
What is the definition of RiversideRedneck/StilgarFifraw i for $1500., Alex?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776961 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
And I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies
Than go on living without you.

Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Are you Lonesome?
Catcher1 wrote:
No, I'm Catcher, and you're a dumbass who is condemned to live a stunted life as the result of early Christian indoctrination.
Um...

Otay!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776962 Sep 5, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
"Forthright" may be a better adjective, albeit not always endearing.
Calling it forthright implies that you think IANS is being honest in his guesses. Why do you think he's honest about it?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776963 Sep 5, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
What is the definition of RiversideRedneck/StilgarFifraw i for $1500., Alex?
Mr Fif is not intolerant of other's beliefs or practices.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#776964 Sep 5, 2014
scaritual wrote: Atheists are directly responsible for making sure that all of the children of the United States are not taught or influenced by another persons religious beliefs or practices in our public schools, which allows the parents of those children to do so, unhindered.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
That does not deserve praise, that deserves disdain. Nothing good has come out of it. America is in worse shape, partly because of that atheist "victory".
scaritual wrote: Explain how America is in worse shape because of that. Show examples that relate directly to your bare assertion. Provide evidence for that assertion
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
That provides no evidence to support your assertion.

However, it should be noted that the Pledge of Allegiance was changed by adding the words "under god" in 1954, and the paper currency had "In God We Trust" added in 1957.

Maybe that's what brought about the decline you speak of.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#776965 Sep 5, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we have proved that there's sexual tension between us bursting in our loins....;-)
OH LORDY---YER IMAGINING EVERYONE IS DOCTOR SHRINK AGAIN AREN'T YOU?

San Francisco, CA

#776966 Sep 5, 2014
scaritual wrote:
scaritual wrote: Atheists are directly responsible for making sure that all of the children of the United States are not taught or influenced by another persons religious beliefs or practices in our public schools, which allows the parents of those children to do so, unhindered.
<quoted text>
scaritual wrote: Explain how America is in worse shape because of that. Show examples that relate directly to your bare assertion. Provide evidence for that assertion
<quoted text>
However, it should be noted that the Pledge of Allegiance was changed by adding the words "under god" in 1954, and the paper currency had "In God We Trust" added in 1957.
No, the Redneck has attributed the decline in our society to the influence of a dude by the name of Satan.

Of course, that's the same Redneck who has posted that, should one of his children announce that he's gay, he would disown the child.

He does say he has since changed his mind, but the Redneck has a history of doing about-faces depending on his current state of mind.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#776967 Sep 5, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>He's their boss. Why not? He didn't kill scores of millions like God. He only killed seven, and all on God's orders, like Abraham, who they tout as uber-moral. Satan won that round of morality.
Not one can ever answer: if Heaven is sin free, how could Satan have sinned in Heaven?
Right, the deity can't be around sin, but the Satan!, in the "heaven" - sins.

The alleged perfect deity, according to the myth, doesn't have a very good track record concerning creating things and them exhibiting, "perfection".

You've got the Local Heaven 333 Angels Union strike/walkout. Followed by the subsequent firing/riots/war after negotiations failed.

The leader of the strike sets up shop just across the heavens on the former employers new development.

The Adam&Eve failed creation fiasco.

The deity creates an entire universe just for Humans and A&E fnck up soon after the "Open For Business" sign is hung. The deity had to put a security guard at the entrance to the "Eden" just to keep the looters out and those interlopers from Nod becoming squatters.

The Flood - "Wipe The Slate Clean" - campaign and restoration failure.

Noah is drunk on Mad Dog 20/20, and starts cursing his son, who was checking out his naked body or...??

We'll just leave it at that... "What happens on Mt. Ararat, stays on Mt. Ararat".

Soon after that, came the Tower of Babel relocation/intervention - because the humans are now trying to climb to the border and become illegal immigrants in the heaven.

The whole "Jesus Experience!" isn't looking too good either.

NT biblical forgeries, fabrications, and not one of the 500 witnesses that were supposed to substantiate things ever gave their names.

Then the Jesus! said; "I'll be back in a few decades, or at least before some of you guys here right now, die. I PROMISE".

Two thousand years later...

Just what is "the heaven" gonna be like?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Uy30uQo4WGU/S7GpSLd...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#776968 Sep 5, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a ...
scaritual wrote:
Bull. Here's five from that list that supports it (there are many more):

1. In 1950, more than 80 percent of all men were employed.
In 2012, less than 65 percent of all men are employed.

2. In 1950, the average duration of unemployment was about 12 weeks.
In 2012, the average duration of unemployment is about 40 weeks.

3. In 1950, the average family spent about 22% of its income on housing.
In 2012, the average family spends about 43% of its income on housing.

4. In 1950, gum chewing and talking in class were some of the major disciplinary problems in our schools.
In 2012, many of our public schools have been equipped with metal detectors because violence has become so bad.

5. In 1950, mothers decided what their children would eat for lunch.
In 2012, lunches are inspected by government control freaks to make sure that they contain the "correct foods" in many areas of the country. For example, one 4-year-old girl recently had her lunch confiscated by a "lunch monitor" because it did not meet USDA guidelines.

"under God" goes all the way back to Lincoln's Gettysburg address: "...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." So it was added into the Pledge. So what? This IS one nation under God.

"In God We Trust" first appeared on the 1864 two-cent coin.

So your "maybe" just doesn't fit in the timeline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T-Mobile DESTROYS competitors with 'Data Stash'... 2 min Doctor REALITY 1
Gay iMessage pic sharing (Feb '13) 5 min Pittboy 6
Moses never existed 5 min onemale 727
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 559,000
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 96,729
Realtor Warnings 5 min Outraged 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 4,726
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Chris Clearwater 175,546
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min MUQ1 265,012
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 604,792
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web