Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#777979 Sep 7, 2014
Jake from State Farm wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect , you know the answer to that question.
Christ would not have died on a cross if we were to just die. He (God) knows the afterlife consists of either a Hell or Heaven, and the Hell is what He died for so that we could avoid it, and He also did it so that we could go to Heaven......it's not just to avoid Hell. Do you think He would go through all of this if we were to just die? And go nowhere?
You know I'm right. Quit acting silly.
*ahem*

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Know what perish means?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#777980 Sep 7, 2014
Jake from State Farm wrote:
With all due respect , you know the answer to that question.
You have no respect for most things worth respecting.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777981 Sep 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
We will call,. it Stilgar
Thatpostmadenofuckingsense.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777982 Sep 7, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
The ten commandments still hold and were never taken away. The other requirements like stoning and condemnations were taken away. Jesus even saved a woman from being stoned.
Correct.

Atheists and theists alike would be wise to investigate the three different types of Biblical Laws.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777983 Sep 7, 2014
Anon wrote:
Silly? You think I'm acting silly?
No. You're fabulous!!!

Thilly and shiny!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777984 Sep 7, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Homosexuals are not condemned. Only the act of homosexuality is condemned.
Correct again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777985 Sep 7, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
FYI
He's not in. Malta he's the old dumfvk REdneck aka SlitgarFifi aka Cheater etc
You forgot Buck and Rodney and Joyful and whoever else your crazy mind thinks.

Fennario

#777986 Sep 7, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
The ten commandments still hold and were never taken away.
You'll have to duke that out with other Christians. Unbelievers don't care what you do with the Ten Commandments. Should we?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777988 Sep 7, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a great example of bad things that can happen when moustachioed men gain power.
Yep.

Just so happens that mustached man was a Christian hating atheist.

Fennario

#777989 Sep 7, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Homosexuals are not condemned. Only the act of homosexuality is condemned.
Then the individual acts will go to hell, not the actors. Why should gays care?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777990 Sep 7, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
When I understood I was atheist, I actually went to the Church where I was baptized at age 13 or 15, I forget the exact age, and requested I be removed as a member, and that I not be considered a component of Christianity, the Christian faith, a Christian et al.
I was told that they do not and will not do that, and as far as that faith was concerned it was much like the gang term, "blood in, blood out". Meaning, they never would consider me not baptized, saved, insert applicable phrase--->>>( here ). I do know for certain all faiths/churches are not like that, but many are.
Which places me in the statistical numbers given for total adherents in the U.S.
And I'm an atheist, too, although there is no number that I am definitively counted as "atheist".
But in the faith I was raised in, when they are contacted for estimates about total members, they keep an updated tally that I am a part of and is reported, specifically.
So then (worst case scenario)...... You get crazy power, kill a shitload of Christians, burn, bomb & close churches, etc then in 75 years people will look back and say; "That damn Christian, scarscar!"

Capisce?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777991 Sep 7, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Athiest?
If, by that, you mean someone who doesn't believe in the particular god that you've chosen to worship, nor indeed, anyone else's god or goddess - then I'm guilty as charged.
Yes, that's what the Bible says:
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
-Gen 2:7-
"By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host."
-Psalms 33:6-
"Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army..."
"13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord."
-Ezekiel 37 9-10, 13-14-
"If he should set his heart to it and gather to himself his spirit and his breath, all flesh would perish together, and man would return to dust."
-Job 34: 14-15-
There you have it. According to the Bible, breath is life and we are not alive until we have taken that breath,
Mind you, I can fully understand your rejection of such superstitious mumbo jumbo in favour of the view from science.
Haha.

OTay, punkin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777992 Sep 7, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
.\~Yes, yes, yes, because the concept of a supreme being turning itself into a human by way of a supernaturally arranged "virgin birth" just to sacrifice itself to itself to save its own creations from the wrath of itself makes complete and logical sense~/.
.\~I mean, there had to be a human sacrifice and blood produced - the deity needed that - because there must be a ritual performed~/.
PRAISE PANGU!
Why is Pikachu always left out?

Poor lil guy....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777993 Sep 7, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. Please don't waste my time bringing it up again.
*salutes*

Yessir!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777994 Sep 8, 2014
<quoted text>
That's up to them, not you. Most of them are still reciting Old Testament law, ofter while wagging their fingers at somebody else.
True.

But they're wrong. They're as bad of cherry pickers as you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777995 Sep 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You seem desperate in this argument. You can't pick your preferred definition and make all the others go away.
http://snipurl.com/298g5pz : "Parasite - an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense."
That includes fetuses, tapeworms, and Joyful. They all derive nutrients at their hosts' expense.
You seem desperate in this argument.

What purpose does it give you to fight tool and nail that your opinion is that human fetuses are parasites?

What does it gain you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777996 Sep 8, 2014
<quoted text>
If you think that, then you're in a coma. You only have a few years left to make your case from the majority status. It'll all be uphill after that. Christianity is headed for where the Druids, flat earthers, and Zeus worshipers have gone. They all still exist. What great victories for them all.
IANS is a soothsayer.

Whoodathunk?

Mr NoBeliefs believes he can see the future.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777998 Sep 8, 2014
That's your Christianity speaking. It teaches you that other people's sex is your business.
HAHAHAHA!! You're one to talk, dude.

But that's just your atheism speaking. It's ignorant, so I forgive you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#777999 Sep 8, 2014
I am the host. I'm on the board, and I have keys
No. Your mother was the host. You're just a POS parasite that doesn't deserve life.

That's what the atheists are claiming today, ain't it?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778001 Sep 8, 2014

Laws can't be fulfilled
Sure they can.
Jibba jabba.
Brilliant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonater 64,817
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min LAWEST100 654,474
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 15 min Zara AUH 9
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 28 min Johnny 851
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min Athena18 2,603
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 44 min DENG 39,121
when is it ok to have sex with a cops wife? (Apr '13) 45 min 53Brian 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 106,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,305
More from around the web