Prove there's a god.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#775436 Aug 31, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gettin it.
A man sucking another man's cock isn't a homosexual act if either man calls himself heterosexual.
o.O
More Topix Atheist! logic, at your service.
What if he defines the cock as a "taco"?

I think that could get him off the...hook.
Huh

United States

#775437 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Darwinist; not a Christian.
Hope that is helpful.
--The historical record of killing for atheism is 182,716 times worse on an annual basis than Christianity's worst year.
--There is a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules.
--Atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them.
Debunked. A billion times. Next.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#775439 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue of what you are talking about.
You just flap your lips.
How about this research supporting ID? It's from 9 months ago:
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
December 2013, Volume 70, Issue 23, pp 4555-4567
Date: 15 Jun 2013
Integration of syntactic and semantic properties of the DNA code reveals chromosomes as thermodynamic machines converting energy into information
Georgi Muskhelishvili, Andrew Travers
----------
Do yourself a favor, Ass Wipe.
Stay on the beginner slopes where you belong.
Every time you try to jump to the black diamonds where I run, you get your ass busted like this.
Wow, Buck. Your uncited and unsupported dribble really convinced me. Can you sense sarcasm, or should I put up a sign?

Please. You are about as credible as Robert Mugabe. Running with black diamons? You float around with the unwashed masses, in a world of perpetual mediocrity and despair. Your currency is broken dreams; failure is the badge of honour you wear. You are out of your league, out of your depth and in a far inferior class to just about every poster on here. I am half your age, yet twice as mature as you -- dude, have you no self-respect? That would have eaten me alive

Location hidden

#775440 Aug 31, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you and Buck's fixation with sodomy, honestly. Yoir conclusion is correct, though: the act does not define your orientation. I think using sexual violence as an example of a sexual act is quite demented. Yeah, sodomy may be an example of a homosexual act, but then you have to concede that man-on-women rape is an example of heterosexual sex. Which is an awful thing to think about. Buck likes to try and equivocate homosexuality with pedophilia; he is that kind of guy. You, I do hold to higher standards. But please, understand that if you try and use the most horrible example of homosexual acts to demonify homosexuals, the converse can be done with heterosexuals. And that is nothing we would want to talk about, no?
And no. Neither participant has to be either homo- or heterosexual to willingly or unwillingly participate in such a sexual act. Coercion, prostitution, lack of availability of partners, social pressures, experimentation can all be factors why someone would disregard his or her orientation in the performing of a sexual act.
Now please, this is absolutely not a topic that any healthy, rational human being wants to discuss in the last hours before a new work week. Agreed?
The effort I opposed was that of divorcing homosexuality from pedophilia by describing them as non-overlapping categories.

You are not smart, so you totally misread the whole discussion.

Treat us to some more fake evidence against ID.

At least on that you are mildly entertaining.

Location hidden

#775441 Aug 31, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Every action I take is a homosexual act because...I'm homosexual.
I thought you knew.
Carrion
But if you molested a child of the same sex, that would NOT BE a homosexual act - according to your reasoning.

That is the lone act you can commit which is not a homosexual act.

That's brilliant, River Tampon.

#775442 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
The effort I opposed was that of divorcing homosexuality from pedophilia by describing them as non-overlapping categories.
You are not smart, so you totally misread the whole discussion.
Treat us to some more fake evidence against ID.
At least on that you are mildly entertaining.
Well then, in South Africa, 30-50,000 women are raped in a year. Do you want to argue that rape and heterosexual sex overlap, as well?

Nope. Buck is only bigoted against the gays, right?
Huh

United States

#775443 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenth time:

Hitler burned Darwin

"Darwinism" is not eugenics (Redneck, why aren't you correcting your alter ego?)

Eugenics and Christianity were explicitly complicit in the 19th and 20th Centuries.

You are a pigeon chess failure.

#775444 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that is helpful.
--The historical record of killing for atheism is 182,716 times worse on an annual basis than Christianity's worst year.
--There is a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules.
--Atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them.
References:

1) Anonymous dude at MENSA
2) Fountain Crick
3) Westboro Baptist Church
4) Yellodog
5) Conservapedia

Location hidden

#775445 Aug 31, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You must either hate homosexuals really bad, or you must find molestation a very intriguing topic.
To address your point: you have offered no source. Secondly, it is all about availability of victims. Older men generally do not have as much access to young girls as they do boys. Sexual violence against minors all have a common thread: the perp always and invariably has access to his target demographic.
Secondly, because older male/younger female interactions are much lower than older male/younger male, the type of access also has to he considered. With man on boy molestation, one would find priests, sports coaches etc have access to the kids. In many of these cases, the kids are able to talk due to the lack of control the pedophile has over his victim. In the case of girls, access to them by older men is usually controlled. Most molestations are thus committed by family members. The personal bond that the offender created is much stronger. In many cases he would be a person that the young victim trusts, even loves: a relationship that the severely demented individual is able to work into his favour. For this reason many crimes go unreported, plus the conviction rate is quite low.
I do not really expect you to understand this. Buck hates gays and would use any and all means to vilify and demonise them. Why not move to Russia? They share your values and beliefs.
That's entirely ridiculous.

Heterosexual men have the same access to children as homosexual men, but homosexual men molest at 20 times the rate of heterosexuals.

Like I said, Double Flubble, stick to the bunny slopes.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#775446 Aug 31, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when it's a homosexual man molesting a young boy?
Even when it's a homosexual man.

Just as the colour of his eyes or whether he is a Baptist or Hindu have nothing to do with it.

Now you're getting it. There may be hope for you yet.

Rape is a crime whether the victim is a man, woman or child and the perpetrator should be dealt with according to the laws written for such a crime no matter what race, gender, age or sexual orientation the perpetrator is.

Location hidden

#775447 Aug 31, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be corrected by a real scholarly historian (that would be ME) and stop relying on internet atheist pseudo-historians who want to rewrite history. If you really want to learn something, here's some information you may not know (or more likely would rather NOT know).
1) The Bosnian Serb Genocide was largely perpetrated by Ratko Mladic who was a former officer in the Yugoslav Army and a high ranking member of the "League of Communists of Yugoslavia."
The League of Communists of Yugoslavia was under the heavy hand of Stalin and suffered many purges. One of the most influential organizations within the party was the Marxist-humanist Praxis School. This school advocated a full return to Marxist humanist philosophy (atheism) and was highly regarded in both Eastern and Western academic communities. It was many of the members of the League of Communists of Yugoslavia who led the Bosnian Serb genocide. Not Christians.
2) Hitler may have been raised a Roman Catholic, but in truth was a master of propaganda in support of Darwinian based philosophy. Christianity was seen as a weakness by Hitler, who sought to destroy Christianity within Germany and Europe by more subtle means over a longer period of time His goal was to eradicate Christianity after winning the military conflict in Europe.
His Axis partner Benito Mussolini was a hard core anti-theist who shared many of the same sentiments as did Hitler. Both the chief Rabbi of Rome, Israel Zolli ,and the Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir expressed gratitude to the Vatican for their attempts to intervene and stop the Holocaust. So did Albert Einstein who was also Jewish.
Now on to the REAL history. How much do you really know about "atheism?" The word is French in origin and has many ties to the "Reign of Terror" and the French Revolution. There was a French military commander by the name of Jean-Baptiste Carrier who was a rabid anti-theist who took great delight in the murder of clergy, as well as women and children. Many of his victims were killed by drowning. There were so many appalling acts of terrorism and violence during this period that the French historian Louis Adolphe Theirs was able to fill five volumes of written work with atrocities such as this, most of them perpetrated by atheists with a body count so high that in a few short years they surpassed the death toll of the Spanish Inquisition which took 4 centuries to accomplish. And just so you know, the Spanish Inquisition started as a political squabble in which the Catholic Church unfortunately found itself in the middle of. It was never started by the Catholic Church. Find out for yourself.
In the words of Walter Cronkite-
And that's the way it is, Sunday, August 31st, 2014.
:)
That'll leave a mark.

Location hidden

#775448 Aug 31, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Buck. Your uncited and unsupported dribble really convinced me. Can you sense sarcasm, or should I put up a sign?
Please. You are about as credible as Robert Mugabe. Running with black diamons? You float around with the unwashed masses, in a world of perpetual mediocrity and despair. Your currency is broken dreams; failure is the badge of honour you wear. You are out of your league, out of your depth and in a far inferior class to just about every poster on here. I am half your age, yet twice as mature as you -- dude, have you no self-respect? That would have eaten me alive
Nice yammering.

Yes, I am a loser.

A loser who is smarter than you, and can out-think you while drunk or asleep without straining a nerve.

A loser who instantly recognizes your errors of fact and logic, and can refute them on the spot with the use of memory only.

A loser who is more honest than you, with stronger character than you.

A loser who is more articulate than you, whose clarity of thought and ability for verbal expository is far superior to yours.

A loser who doesn't yammer like you just did.

A loser who would not offer a response born of personal weakness like you just did.

Yep. That's the loser I am.

Where does that leave you?

Location hidden

#775449 Aug 31, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, in South Africa, 30-50,000 women are raped in a year. Do you want to argue that rape and heterosexual sex overlap, as well?
Nope. Buck is only bigoted against the gays, right?
Of course, rape and heterosexual sex overlap.

So what?

Did you think you were on to something?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#775451 Aug 31, 2014
Just kidding.

Carrion.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#775452 Aug 31, 2014
It happened again.

Tried to reply to River... no go.

Oh, well.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#775453 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why homosexual men represent 1 to 3 percent of the population but represent a third of pedophiles.
Intelligent design must be the reason?

Since: Sep 10

Seattle, WA

#775455 Aug 31, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Before you've said that what you call "the church" is not Christians, it's Christianity's doctrines.
Christianity's doctrines ARE the Bible.
There's your indoctrination again, Redneck.

Seattle, WA

#775456 Aug 31, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
References:
1) Anonymous dude at MENSA
2) Fountain Crick
3) Westboro Baptist Church
4) Yellodog
5) Conservapedia
Don't forget Peebob.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#775457 Aug 31, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll leave a mark.
Slugs usually do.

Seattle, WA

#775458 Aug 31, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Slugs usually do.
Hey, watch it.

That there Ghost guy is one of them Christian intellectuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
More from around the web