Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#775054 Aug 30, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Stigmatize is too harsh a word. I'd say more like Christians regard gays as immoral or living in sin, but not stigmatize.
<quoted text>
I hold no opinion to folks with that kind of open marriage, either. God does. Those folks will have to answer to Him and He will judge them.
I doubt that many people stigmatize adulterers.
typical coward

you should look into christianity, you would make a typical christian

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#775055 Aug 30, 2014
If only I cared about the opinions of imbecilic flea eggs.

http://i.imgur.com/XhwpRQX.jpg

"Amazing nonsense in the bible

The walls of Jericho are destroyed by shouting and the sound of trumpets

Joshua 6:2-21"

I'm really liking these memes, they're a clever way of getting the younger gens to read the silly book.

Location hidden

#775056 Aug 30, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that "darkness = evil"? I sure hope not.
I say it's a joke when you said that God shouldn't have created even because it's a joke. God's nature cannot exist around evil. So in that way, evil is necessary.
What do you think?
that god cannot exist in your proximity

Location hidden

#775057 Aug 30, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. Your religion's in decline.
and SF/RR/BC is here to demonstrate what that is..........

Location hidden

#775058 Aug 30, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Charlie Brown, I'm that dense.
Answer the question, I want to be less dense.

I much prefer hamberger to steak.

I can (force myself) to eat a steak.... but after....

I still prefer hamberger

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#775059 Aug 30, 2014
Yeah, okay

Location hidden

#775060 Aug 30, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anybody believe that Gnostic texts "complete" Christian texts?
because they are inspired by the same "authority" and for the same cause as those of christianity

Location hidden

#775061 Aug 30, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Prison sex is over estimated.
In 14 years it was only tried with me once.
The toothbrush incident - you may have read it.
evidence that you are easy to dislike

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#775062 Aug 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
evidence that you are easy to dislike
Your other sock dirty karl?

Since: Mar 14

Brisbane, Australia

#775063 Aug 30, 2014
Reason and the great science promises. What if it does not? Teach me about the infinite, within this moment.this walk this making this place. Tell me. Stu

#775064 Aug 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Your other sock dirty karl?
Hypocrite!!

#775065 Aug 30, 2014
Stuart Cudahy wrote:
Reason and the great science promises. What if it does not? Teach me about the infinite, within this moment.this walk this making this place. Tell me. Stu
I don't know you but from this post, I can immediately tell that you're not ready to delve into the great non-mysteries of reason.

But here, try some Science pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/vQ6RPqM.jpg

Location hidden

#775066 Aug 30, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite!!
How so?
You know my other sock, it's no secret..
Doc, you don't have to come at me like that you know.

Location hidden

#775067 Aug 30, 2014
Hahaha!
You're pretty slick ain't ya?:)
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#775068 Aug 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You Bible waving fundies need to shut it. No Christian should ever take satisfaction with the thought of atheist suffering in hell. You need to step back and understand that Jesus Christ started a Church not a Book. And whether you like it or not, that guy in the white hat is the 266th successor to Saint Peter as the Bishop of Rome.
Hell is no joke.
Its eternal separation from God. Heaven isn't for people like you to have joy that an atheist like him is tormented at being separated from God. Your pride makes you relish the thought that he'd say 'I shouldn't have mocked that dude on topix. I should have listened to him!" That's pride. You are no more saved than anyone else.
No, I'm saved big time. I'm just sick and tired of my rights as a Christian being stripped from me and I'm sick of people going to Hell because of these ignorant lying atheist tramps teaching them to go there.

#775069 Aug 30, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
You know my other sock, it's no secret..
Doc, you don't have to come at me like that you know.
Why not?

You've earnt it, you set this tone, I was nice to you and you pissed all over it, don't think I don't see you because I do and I don't give a fck about how many socks you have or claim to have, just drop dead.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#775070 Aug 30, 2014
scaritual wrote:
So, it appears as if the workaround is to respond to your post that didn't register globally, and once its been used that way, the entire post will show.
Yes, you're right. The original post was censored (I'm assuming that it's been censored due to my use of the N word, Hukt) but not in my own reply to it.

A special word of thanks goes to the faith based thinker that takes the time to twice approve of every other faith based thinker's post and do the opposite for every evidence based thinker's post. The post in question was unmarked, which was my tip-off.

#775071 Aug 30, 2014
atheism is destructive wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm saved big time. I'm just sick and tired of my rights as a Christian being stripped from me and I'm sick of people going to Hell because of these ignorant lying atheist tramps teaching them to go there.
The weather's great in hell and no christians is even better, although I am looking forward to the clergy arriving. Torturing them will be such fun!

You better get used to it dude, christians don't deserve to have rights and soon, the whole world will know it.

http://i.imgur.com/8qRCzzK.jpg

"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#775072 Aug 30, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zuLrBLxbLxwXX
He's a funny guy, and I totally agree with his complaint about "the N word," which I have been reduced to using myself here on Topix. I thought that the entire word was much more what I was looking for in that post.

Here's something back in return for the gift:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#775073 Aug 30, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
You've earnt it, you set this tone, I was nice to you and you pissed all over it, don't think I don't see you because I do and I don't give a fck about how many socks you have or claim to have, just drop dead.
Maybe so but that is done and past.
I was only trying to be friendly this morning, but I see you're wanting to carry on with that tone.
Thanks for ruining it for me.
I don't care what you see and carry on with yourself and that drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 578,548
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min RELIGION SATAN DA... 1,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 609,717
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 269,969
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ2 88
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,323
sex (May '13) 3 hr aby jogja istimewa 111
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
More from around the web