“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#772388 Friday Aug 22
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya well, saying you won't call me a redneck but you'll call me out" redneck stuff" isn't a good deal.
Care to rewrite it?
What?
Stilgar the dimwit redneck
had a giant dumb ole head
and if you ever saw it, you would even swear he blows
all of the other rednecks
used to give him wedgies
they wouldn't let him play redneck games
Then one foggy christian day , a cheeto came and said ,
Stilgar you know your not to bright, so wont you pull my sled tonight?
Then all the rednecks loved you, so much that they had to pee.
Stilgar the dimwit redneck, you'll go down in his tor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahahah:)>

Location hidden

#772389 Friday Aug 22
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The circular path is has physical dimensions such as the distance of one trip around it, yet the path is unbounded. It has no last point that can be reached. If a real object is traversing it, the real object will eventually have to stop, and its trip will have been finite, but it will do so having never reached the end of the path.
Can you refute that? If not, do you consider the path finite or infinite?
<quoted text>
As far as the path being immaterial, I don't recall that being an objection when discussing the length of the segment connecting two separated moving objects in your many discussions. Did you want to add that objection now ad hoc? There is also no physical separation between the moments in a time duration. You were content to discuss their finitiude.
<quoted text>
The path is unbounded. That makes it infinite. Distance is not an issue except to say that anything traveling it for any distance will never run out of path whatever distance it traverses. It's not about how far something has traveled on the path. It's about its length being infinite, that is, unbounded.
<quoted text>
Trips around the path are irrelevant. No number of trips around it changes the fact that the path is unbounded.and has no last point.
He proved do-nuts weren't infinite, he went to krispy kreme and ate all of them.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#772390 Friday Aug 22
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to shoot down your rant, but every one I have ever had contact with has very high morals. In fact morality is a commonality in the club. And a wish for betterment of the human condition. We wish to help people, animals, and the land to survive us. I do not lie, cheat, steal, or do any thing I would not wish others to do to me. Perfect Christian ideal, but we just don't believe in Christ or god.
Truthfulness is the number one goal.
It is not a rant, it is a reply. There is no such thing as a perfect Christian, yes the idea is perfect but we are all human. I also wish for betterment of the human condition. Christians help people, animals and we are ecologist.... However, everyone on this earth has lied and that certainly means atheist too. Do most people lie just for the heck of it? No, but everyone lies.. Most Christians do not cheat or steal and I do not do anything to anyone I do not wish others to do to me. Not every atheist is this picture perfect person like you portray just like not every Christian lives like they should. Truthfulness is the number one goal for mos

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Bay of Fundy

#772391 Friday Aug 22
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood is not a Christian organization.
It was started by atheists.
Their tools are far more efficient than rocks, and more prolific.
Your selective outrage is phony horse shit, with all due respect.
I don't remember ever saying that Planned Parenthood was a Christian organization.

Sorry, I don't do 'phony outrage.'

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#772392 Friday Aug 22
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Well yes you could say that, but it's really irrelevant when a certain way is all you've known.
Them people over there have been throwing rocks at each other for millenia, long before Christianity, descendants of OT God and Ishmael.
I think they are the 2 biggests religions in the world.
If so it is brother against brother still.
IMO anyway.
Okay, then how do we go about changing that learning? Stating the problem is the first step. Then we move to finding a solution. Just because that is the way that is learned, doesn't mean it is okay for it to remain that way. Solutions?

Location hidden

#772393 Friday Aug 22
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall a case in which the judge sentenced the defendant to 453 years in the state prison.
The defendant gasped and said, "But judge, I can't serve 453 years."
Without batting an eye, the judge replied, "Well, do the best you can."
True story. I was there.
I saw a judge ask a fellow after reading his charge of robbery, and the fact he was on probation for
breaking and entering, He said..." Son what am I going to do with you?"
He replied "I don't give a damn what you want to do with me".
The judge slammed the gavel down and said "140 years without the possibility of parole."

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#772394 Friday Aug 22
Double Fine wrote:
A fine post, mi amigo. Well put.
Thanks
Double Fine wrote:
I remember looking at a post of yours last night regarding the multiverse hypothesis, but I switched the phone off due to battery issues. I agree with you, that a multiverse would be pretty cool. If I had to pick an option which I would rather have, I would rather live in a multiverse than a single universe. Somewhere out there, there may be an alternate Double Fine. But,,,, you would know as well as I do, obtaining significant evidence is going to be a pain in the rear. What can be considered evidence of a multiverse? I've no idea
The first bit of evidence for a multiverse is there's the argument that it may have been possible for the universe to have had different fundamental constants inhospitable to life, the so called fine tuning argument for gods, a teleological argument basically the same as Paley's found watch argument. If it's true that universes can be other than this one, then the likelihood of such a thing happening the first and only time it ever did is sufficiently small that we are asked to consiider specified complexity and intelligence as the solution - a conscious creator god.

If, however, the same thing could be accomplished by an unconsicous entity generating uncountable numbers of universes of all tunings, then we can arrive at the same place without intelligence. The multiverse hypothesis much more parsimonious than the conscious creator god hypothesis, and our preference for it is in compliance with Occam's Razor. There is nothing less likely to exist undesigned and uncreated than a conscious, all-knowing, all-powerful god capable of design and creation. If we need to posit the existence of something eternal or self-creating outside of our universe to account for it, the multiverse is our best bet. That's a compelling argument for a multiverse.

Then there is this, which appears to be an umbillical scar in the universe - a hilum if you will - perhaps indicating a mother multiverse from which our universe arose.
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2010...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#772395 Friday Aug 22
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Stilgar the dimwit redneck
had a giant dumb ole head
and if you ever saw it, you would even swear he blows
all of the other rednecks
used to give him wedgies
they wouldn't let him play redneck games
Then one foggy christian day , a cheeto came and said ,
Stilgar you know your not to bright, so wont you pull my sled tonight?
Then all the rednecks loved you, so much that they had to pee.
Stilgar the dimwit redneck, you'll go down in his tor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahahah:)>
The Redneck should have accepted my offer.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#772396 Friday Aug 22
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Do want a hint??? Is that a complete sentence? Where is the subject or predicate? Anyway...
Why do WORLD WIDE newspapers and encyclopedia's say things like.. One Child Policy??
http://www.smh.com.au/world/the-heartbreak-be...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/171...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/31/... .
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-2553...
You still seem stupid and boring.

San Francisco, CA

#772397 Friday Aug 22
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a rant, it is a reply. There is no such thing as a perfect Christian, yes the idea is perfect but we are all human. I also wish for betterment of the human condition. Christians help people, animals and we are ecologist.... However, everyone on this earth has lied and that certainly means atheist too. Do most people lie just for the heck of it? No, but everyone lies.. Most Christians do not cheat or steal and I do not do anything to anyone I do not wish others to do to me. Not every atheist is this picture perfect person like you portray just like not every Christian lives like they should. Truthfulness is the number one goal for mos
Hey look, the gal fell asleep mid-post.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#772398 Friday Aug 22
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall a case in which the judge sentenced the defendant to 453 years in the state prison.
The defendant gasped and said, "But judge, I can't serve 453 years."
Without batting an eye, the judge replied, "Well, do the best you can."
True story. I was there.
I hope you weren't the defense attorney :)

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#772399 Friday Aug 22
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Joyful8118 wrote:
A lot twisted, like much of this world today.:(
They use the excuse of that is what "God" wants them to do. The Creator/God loves, not hates and kills.
New Age writes:
Then the OT needs to be separated from the Bible and the NT - because the OT "God" continued to have people killed.
Why? OT God said, " Thou Shalt Have No Gods Before Me "
He is the One true God.
"Self" is before God.
I saw somewhere once, I can't remember where, but Satan says He made it for man to live guilt free, In that man dies for God, dies for other people that believe in God, but God kills them anyway..

Fennario

#772400 Friday Aug 22
sweets2360 wrote:
Sorry to shoot down your rant, but every one I have ever had contact with has very high morals. In fact morality is a commonality in the club. And a wish for betterment of the human condition. We wish to help people, animals, and the land to survive us. I do not lie, cheat, steal, or do any thing I would not wish others to do to me. Perfect Christian ideal, but we just don't believe in Christ or god.
Nice post.

Christians are on thin ice when they call unbelievers immoral. They may be called to account for their own behavior, their church's, and their god's to a person of integrity who is being called immoral for no reason other than being a skeptic.

San Francisco, CA

#772401 Friday Aug 22
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you weren't the defense attorney :)
No, I just happened to be in the courtroom.

My clients never get sentenced to more than 99 years.

I'm good at what I do.

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#772402 Friday Aug 22
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then how do we go about changing that learning? Stating the problem is the first step. Then we move to finding a solution. Just because that is the way that is learned, doesn't mean it is okay for it to remain that way. Solutions?
You just shotgunned a hornets nest..
Solutions? hahaha!
Who's to decide which way it should be taught?
Who should teach it?
What shall they teach?
Just who's side is " God" on?
The Catholic church has a one world religion thread.
Their religion is no more learned than ours..They are just as right in their belief, as the Catholic church was in theirs when they were slaughtering people, also in the name of God.

Fennario

#772403 Friday Aug 22
Joyful8118 wrote:
Code for: I love Joyful. I just can't stop thinking of her because she is such a wonderful, loving, sweet gal. Get a grip there. I am glad you think so highly of me that you must mention me in nearly all of your posts, but really you seem a lot crazy and stalkerish. Do they have SA (Stalker Anonymous) meetings somewhere? You really should check into that. "Hi, my name is IANS and I am infatuated with an internet persona named Joyful"
Your infantile ploy is as transparent and ineffectual as the rest of you. For as long as you persist in trying to demean my character, I will publicly dissect yours. Do you think that's a good choice for you?
Joyful8118 wrote:
or you could pray/connect with our loving Lord and Savior and ask for him to come into your heart and help you with this issue.
Look at how much that has helped you.
Joyful8118 wrote:
I'll stop telling you hugs and kisses, if that might help. Dude, I only meant it in a friendly way. Do you have trouble distinguishing the difference?
You're a liar about your intentions, and your insincere words are off putting.

Fennario

#772404 Friday Aug 22
Joyful8118 wrote:
:) Just remember, once you see it, you can't unsee it, Dear ians.
Nobody wants to see it. Keep it covered.

Fennario

#772405 Friday Aug 22
sweets2360 wrote:
I have seen the pictures of the beheaded including women and children. So gruesome it made me cry. Just to see the body of a 1-3 year old thrown away like trash without its head. How can humans be so cruel and heartless?
Faith in a cruel god.

Location hidden

#772407 Friday Aug 22
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good at what I do.

I only got 99 years for a parking ticket, with catcher on the case ....lol j/k

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#772408 Friday Aug 22
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good at what I do.
I always give my opponents the option of bowing out before engagement.

I'm good at what I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 259,161
Word association game (Aug '08) 5 min andet1987 53,296
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min bacon hater 95,428
Sexual Orientation is NOT a Choice 7 min andet1987 66
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 689
How many Americans don't like Obama......just b... 10 min andet1987 16
bless the jews (Nov '08) 11 min prayers 6,862
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with ... 542,049
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 173,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••