Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#772901 Aug 23, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
And you know some physics.
Exactly. I know "some" physics, and that's being generous. All I really "know" is that I seem to comprehend a little of this and a little of that. Most of theoretical physics... heck, most of applied physics... is either way over my head or beyond my interests altogether, and as many times as not, both.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772903 Aug 23, 2014
There's half of it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772904 Aug 23, 2014
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

All because of Buck!

Sheesh!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#772905 Aug 23, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Exactly. I know "some" physics, and that's being generous. All I really "know" is that I seem to comprehend a little of this and a little of that. Most of theoretical physics... heck, most of applied physics... is either way over my head or beyond my interests altogether, and as many times as not, both.
That came through.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#772907 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy sucks and you need to format your writing in a way that makes people not just scroll past it.
You've been trying to insult me since you got to ptag, using your present user name. You just don't do it very well is all, I'm trying to help you so quit hissing at me.
I actually tried to place paragraphs in my writing, but it never formats when I post.
I am not sure what you mean by got my ptag? My present user name? This is the user name I have used for a very long time? I just do not come in here very often anymore. What was my other name? Who do you think I am?
I feel the same way, you are trying to insult me with snide remarks. You are trying to help me? Can you explain how please? If you are a poster with a former name that would help, but the atheist I respected before were kind and never belittling and I have not seen any of them here.

“I love Jesus”

#772908 Aug 23, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are honest about it. That is a plus :)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772909 Aug 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>At least you are honest about it. That is a plus :)
Not now, Susie.

BUSY!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#772910 Aug 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I actually tried to place paragraphs in my writing, but it never formats when I post.
I am not sure what you mean by got my ptag? My present user name? This is the user name I have used for a very long time? I just do not come in here very often anymore. What was my other name? Who do you think I am?
I feel the same way, you are trying to insult me with snide remarks. You are trying to help me? Can you explain how please? If you are a poster with a former name that would help, but the atheist I respected before were kind and never belittling and I have not seen any of them here.
"got to ptag"

Do try to quote me correctly in future.

“I love Jesus”

#772913 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
"got to ptag"
Do try to quote me correctly in future.
I did not use quotation marks which means a generalization. Anyway, I have no idea what "got to ptag" even means. You totally avoided the rest.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772915 Aug 23, 2014
(from last)

If it's of any consequence, the area where I have the most formal education is that of electronics, and only at a technical level.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772916 Aug 23, 2014
It rarely ever gets used anymore in a professional capacity.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772917 Aug 23, 2014
These days I manage a whole bunch of server farms; I'm a 'nix admin... and on the side I make stickers.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772918 Aug 23, 2014
Ya get me? >>> A physicist I'm not.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#772919 Aug 23, 2014
Those last four were for you, Buck... in reply to...

Ahhh, fugg it... you figure it out.

That was a bunch of bullcookies.

Sorry for spamming up the thread... but, Geeze!

G'night.

“I love Jesus”

#772920 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, do try to keep up will you?
I did keep up. It was rhetorical :/

“I love Jesus”

#772921 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy sucks and you need to format your writing in a way that makes people not just scroll past it.
You've been trying to insult me since you got to ptag, using your present user name. You just don't do it very well is all, I'm trying to help you so quit hissing at me.
You replied to this very post but didn't answer the question? How are you trying to help me? And who or what the hell is ptag? This not only my present user name, it is my past user name as well...

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#772922 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god?
http://i.imgur.com/AVAZbG8.jpg
The good old Mormons, hey. They believe that marriage should be between a man and several women.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#772923 Aug 23, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying for jesus."
I get it now, lol.
Some more information on Xian taqiyya:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lying_for_Jesus

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#772924 Aug 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I did keep up. It was rhetorical :/
What was rhetorical?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#772925 Aug 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>You replied to this very post but didn't answer the question? How are you trying to help me? And who or what the hell is ptag? This not only my present user name, it is my past user name as well...
Which question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min here 55,893
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 182,931
Have a wonderful safe evening....o.k.?? 4REAL 31 min Doctor REALITY 1
Are you AFRAID to meet the Lord Jesus on Judgme... 38 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 45 min Doctor REALITY 196
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 650,010
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr randomgirl 548
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 19 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web