Prove there's a god.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#772455 Aug 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Compassion does not need to be earned, but it can be lost.
I
I guess that is where we differ greatly. I do not think compassion is earned, but expected and freely given and it cannot be lost even in the darkest moments of life. I do not know if this is an atheist view or just yours, but I am glad I have compassion for everyone; I do love everyone, even those who piss me off, even those who I feel do not deserve it at times. I may take stabs here when provoked, but I would never wish ill to anyone; not even my enemies. That is what I feel is true humanity.

The words "love for everyone" does not mean I have affection either. It means I want the best for everyone, I want happiness for all, even those I oppose.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772456 Aug 22, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Redneck is nothing to be ashamed over. For one thing, it denotes someone who works outside with his hands, for instance the farmers who grow your food, the dairyman, the tree surgeons, carpenters, roofers, people who have white collar jobs couldn't survive without. There is nothing shameful for doing an honest days work.
Does yelling at Siri all day in the stock room at Lowes count for working with hands he can't even prove he has?

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#772457 Aug 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It is not up to me to decide who can or cannot marry. Do I think it is wrong if a gay couple live together all their life and one passes away and the other is not entitled to the same rights as a married couple. Yes, I think it is wrong; they should have the same rights.
Very poor dodge.

“I love Jesus”

#772458 Aug 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have bigger fish to fry?
Paiche perhaps?
I was thinking more on the lines of shark.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#772459 Aug 22, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The whole claim of infinity is based on the mathematical impossibility to achieve
a goal, complete a measure or finish a journey. You lost before you started your denial.
That's not what infinity is, and your reasoning is absurd.

It is mathematically impossible for me to lift 10 tons.

But 10 tons is finite.

Inability to achieve any physical goal is no indication of infinity.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#772460 Aug 22, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Ben.
You seem rather dogmatic about it.
Photons don't "accelerate". They can and do impart a change in motion to things that can be "accelerated".
Actually Ben photons are not assumed to have zero mass, they carry relativistic mass, they also by some reasoning carry a minimal mass , IE: it's rest mass is so tiny it's infinitesimal, but nothing can be absolute zero. The tradition of classical thinking is that light has zero rest mass, because if it comes to rest it no longer exists and transfers it's relativistic mass into thermal energy and electrons .
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772461 Aug 22, 2014
atheism is destructive wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a waste of time is a person spending countless hours belly-aching about a God they claim doesn't exist. You atheist jackasses don't realize how idiotic and stupid you look.
We know that you know that God exists. We just get a kick out of watching you rambling up excuses to warrant your disbelief. All of your excuses are based on your inward selfishness and lack of courage. You are a coward, you spiritually dead bigot.
So, you can't describe your god either. Check.

Location hidden

#772462 Aug 22, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
But sadly, far less useful.
Hi Aura!:)
What a grown-up comment.

I particularly enjoyed the grown-up smiley face.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772463 Aug 22, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
"And so on"??
You mean there's no anything?
Not between your ears.

Location hidden

#772464 Aug 22, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a lack of belief, because of a lack of evidence. NOT faith. Show us the evidence and I will change my mind today.
Atheism is not a lack of belief.

It is a belief - that no god exists.

The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals declared atheism a religion.

atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772465 Aug 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Compassion does not need to be earned, but it can be lost.
Kinda like when hateful people like you crucified Christ 2000 years ago. Your ilk had no compassion towards a man that was God Himself. Your ilk just hated anything that exposes your wicked intentions and your type will kill anyone that reveals what horrid people you are (even today). Jesus earned compassion, but your type killed him anyway. It's what your hateful religion does.

It's your Hell, you suffer in it.
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772466 Aug 22, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can't describe your god either. Check.
I'll leave that moment for you at your dreaded day of judgement. I get to watch you cry and scream. Check!
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772467 Aug 22, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not between your ears.
This is the hatred of atheism in action. I see more and more clearly every day why you will burn in Hell. Atheists are such hateful people , and very dishonest.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#772468 Aug 22, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Actually Ben photons are not assumed to have zero mass, they carry relativistic mass, they also by some reasoning carry a minimal mass , IE: it's rest mass is so tiny it's infinitesimal, but nothing can be absolute zero. The tradition of classical thinking is that light has zero rest mass, because if it comes to rest it no longer exists and transfers it's relativistic mass into thermal energy and electrons .
=)

Angular momentum manifesting as radiation pressure.

“I love Jesus”

#772469 Aug 22, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Pat Tillman, the war hero, killed by friendly fire, and hjacked by the disgusting godbots betrays your ridiculous claim.
Well, Pat Tillman was not actually in a fox hole.. He died by friendly fire during what was thought to be a roadside ambush in a running gun battle.. With that said, unless you were right there with him while he was shot, and heard his last words, then you cannot possibly know his frame of mind. So my claim is still the same.
There are no atheist in fox holes..
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772470 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as soon as you create a universe and life, then you get to dictate on what requires respect and worship.
Which universe did you create?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772471 Aug 22, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds to me as if you agree that might makes right. Is that correct?
He does support the jack-booted thugs pointing guns at unarmed people exercising their Constitutional rights in Ferguson.
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772472 Aug 22, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not a lack of belief.
It is a belief - that no god exists.
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals declared atheism a religion.
It's actually just a claim that God doesn't exist and a fraudulent religion called atheism emerged. It's impossible to believe that God does not exist. However, it is possible to be defiant of God to the point that the deluded person will brainwash themselves deeply enough that they lose perception of reality to a point where they are imprisoned into a lie of atheism.

The typical goofed up atheist rebukes God out of reflex. A reflex of superficial and inner anger caused by their inability to truly enjoy their wickedness due to the constant exposure of their darkness and wickedness.

Atheists are mentally sick people, especially the chronically agitated topix atheists.

Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#772473 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Hell. People that reject God will burn to death in Hell, there's no "eternal burning" like some people think.
What makes you right and them wrong? They outnumber you and have historical dogma on their side. Your position would have seen you burned as a heretic not long ago. Heck, it's probably a relatively new position for you, too, PC Christianity, actually.
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772474 Aug 22, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Which universe did you create?
It's good to see you at least admit the universe was created. Hopefully you leave the drowsy unconscious state of atheism and can admit that God did the creation. I'm afraid though you are too far gone to recover from your cowardly life of atheism, you mentally sick atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web