Prove there's a god.
atheism is destructive

Alabaster, AL

#772315 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop calling me redneck and I'll stop suggesting you pray, deal?
Pomona Atheist uses that word a lot. You have to remember, they have multiple sock puppets. Pomona has used so many socks I can't keep up anymore. He also pretends to be from Canada as he posts under Chiristianityisevil.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#772316 Aug 22, 2014
atheism is destructive wrote:
<quoted text>

And don't let anyone ever tell you that you are not a failure.
Yeah, that sounds really Christ-like.

San Francisco

#772317 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>

We know that you know that God exists.
And we know from comments like that that you don't know what you are talking about.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#772318 Aug 22, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So multiplying a finite value (C) times a finite value (T)= Infinity.
That is impossible.
Do you like being in the position of making claims that are mathematically impossible?
The whole claim of infinity is based on the mathematical impossibility to achieve
a goal, complete a measure or finish a journey. You lost before you started your denial.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#772319 Aug 22, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitions?
One definition is "that which is approached but never reached".
How does your view of the infinite expansion fit with this definition?
It doesn't.
For the distance of the expanding universe to be infinite, it is required to have reached infinity.
But by definition, infinity cannot be reached.
So how did your universe reach what cannot be reached?
How did it exhaust all finite distance?
Is it you or is it me who is "failing to align with definitions"??
You are a moron.
You're almost smarter than a bag of fertilizer.

San Francisco

#772320 Aug 22, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're almost smarter than a bag of fertilizer.
But sadly, far less useful.

Hi Aura!:)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#772321 Aug 22, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't.
You have become trivial.
Your grasp of the subject will not allow you to discuss it on my level.
Preschool?

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#772322 Aug 22, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
But sadly, far less useful.
Hi Aura!:)
Hiyas wildride
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#772323 Aug 22, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
silencing you with the Sword of the Spirit was not fun for me and i sincerely hope that you have a change of heart (repent), my friend:-)
I bet you revel in imagining you're wearing the armour of God, fighting the forces of evil. I guess people like you need to imagine some sort of (fake) meaning in your life.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#772324 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
What is a waste of time is a person spending countless hours belly-aching about a God they claim doesn't exist. You atheist jackasses don't realize how idiotic and stupid you look.
We know that you know that God exists. We just get a kick out of watching you rambling up excuses to warrant your disbelief. All of your excuses are based on your inward selfishness and lack of courage. You are a coward, you spiritually dead bigot.
Second request: Do you know Marty Handlon?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#772325 Aug 22, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she is just relieved that it's over so quickly so she can get back to watching Walking Dead.
LOL!:-)

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#772326 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
You want to define atheism and the contemporary Western sense, so be it. The way you describe it is not simply a lack of belief in a god, but the assertion about the nonexistence of any god or anything supernatural.
<quoted text>
"Your god does not exist" is not a lack of belief, it's a belief based on faith.
It is a lack of belief, because of a lack of evidence. NOT faith. Show us the evidence and I will change my mind today.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#772327 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus represented goodness, something you atheists despise. You failed in life because you are a dedicated to being a very bitter and hateful person.
And don't let anyone ever tell you that you are not a failure.
You're PROJECTING Portapottymouth

And you don't even know your Jebus very well

In the last few years, Christians have pushed a political agenda for the concept of "family values." Nowhere does the Biblical Jesus ever mention the phrase "family values" nor does he even mention the word "family." On the contrary, it appears that the life style of Jesus contradicts the concept of modern Christian "family values." According to the Bible as well as Christian apologists, Jesus never raised a family, and never married or fathered children. Clearly, Jesus had no personal experience of a family. Furthermore, the words of Jesus expressed variance against family members:

For I am come to SET A MAN AT VARIANCE AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND THE DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND THE DAUGHTER IN LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER IN LAW. And a MAN'S FOES SHALL BE THEY OF HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD.

-Matthew 10:35-36

Not only does the Bible claim that Jesus came to set man at variance against members of the family, but he demanded that anyone wishing to become a disciple must hate them:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

-Luke 14:26

Whoever calls Jesus "Prince of Peace" obviously never read the Gospels, for he never claims to have come for peace sake, but rather to divide the family:

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

www.nobeliefs.com

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#772328 Aug 22, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you revel in imagining you're wearing the armour of God, fighting the forces of evil. I guess people like you need to imagine some sort of (fake) meaning in your life.
you want i should cast that unclean feces spirit of yours into the abyss before its time? keep it up and you'll be coming around here calling yourself "dry places for jesus"!

Location hidden

#772329 Aug 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not nice to Joyful, nor to anybody like her.
<quoted text>
You're probably wrong. She has been abandoned by two different baby daddies, she's on the dole, and her prospects are bleak.
None of that justifies how she posts, but it may account for it, at least in part. Who knows how many problems a person like with Joyful's skill set has created for herself.
Don't worry about Joyful. She's the perp, and she knows what the consequences of her choices will be.
I cant find your original post to answer where you said Stilgar did not censor Joyful, but he has. He asked her to stop it and stand down. I give credit where credit is due. He did ask.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#772330 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
In other words, you are worthless for those in need. The Christians always rise up and help those in need with physical means of helping them at times of tragedy. How can you say we are a destructive cult? You are a very stupid human being continuing to shove your worthless life and agenda onto others.
Atheism is the destructive cult as it teaches kids to kill in school as they are taught to disobey all laws of high morals and values.
You are ignorant.
I am right wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, full of truth.
Yo Portapottymouth ,
Do you think answering your own posts using your Sock will fool anyone?
It doesn't!
You're still an Evil SCumBag IDIoT
LOLOLOLOL
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#772331 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
The monster you refer to doesn't exist. God does not put people in hell for eternity.
t.
Youre finally starting to see the Light ,,REdneck

Stick around you'll be normal soon..
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#772332 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
In other words, you are worthless for those in need. The Christians always rise up and help those in need with physical means of helping them at times of tragedy. How can you say we are a destructive cult? You are a very stupid human being continuing to shove your worthless life and agenda onto others.
Atheism is the destructive cult as it teaches kids to kill in school as they are taught to disobey all laws of high morals and values.
You are ignorant.
You're LYING again PortaPottymouth

Why do xians lie so much?.

Location hidden

#772333 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is cracker, monkey or towel head.
What's your point?
Personally, I think Redneck is nothing to be ashamed over. For one thing, it denotes someone who works outside with his hands, for instance the farmers who grow your food, the dairyman, the tree surgeons, carpenters, roofers, people who have white collar jobs couldn't survive without. There is nothing shameful for doing an honest days work.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#772334 Aug 22, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Golden Rule is that you should treat others the way you want others to treat you. You're not following it.
And might I add, neither have I been lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 63,306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 653,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min who 281,823
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 29 min WasteWater 17
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,474
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,564
crossdressing on skype. (Apr '15) 1 hr Blondselffscial 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 618,747
More from around the web