Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#771538 Aug 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I will take your challenge, but you have to prove what I said was false first. Then you and I shall debate Pappa Smurf :)
I'm not interested in your previous rantings.

So if that is a proposed term, I reject it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#771539 Aug 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Oh you know of this being?
Yes - clearly I was subdued by the techincal capacity of the happenchance, but I was immediately aligned to the right path.
:o)
Verily I say unto you...

Hukt imploreths thee; Resist thy strong urge, and tribute not a Snapon Torque Wrench on Days of Commemoration... lest thy tribute be rejected and ye be smited mightily and judged unworthy of thy Divine One's domestic affections.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#771540 Aug 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does, if you try to get to it it does.
No. It has nothing to do with whether it's infinite distance.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#771541 Aug 20, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily I say unto you...
Hukt imploreths thee; Resist thy strong urge, and tribute not a Snapon Torque Wrench on Days of Commemoration... lest thy tribute be rejected and ye be smited mightily and judged unworthy of thy Divine One's domestic affections.
How about a kobalt socket then? hahahah

Location hidden

#771542 Aug 20, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Weikart is with the DI, a group of con artists living for the tithe. It figures you lie down with con artists. You're an idiot. Darwin was not a eugenecist. Hitler burned Darwin.
Nice try, but personal slander doesn't rewrite history for you. Sorry, Hump.

All the major Hitler biographers – Toland, Fest, Kershaw, Bullock -- all agree on Hitler’s debt to Darwinism.

Wrestle with it as you may.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#771544 Aug 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a kobalt socket then? hahahah
Either choice will land thee in the doggie house for a while. Or a torque wrench up side the head or a socket where there are no bolts. Dinner and dancing or movie is much more appropriate.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#771545 Aug 20, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but personal slander doesn't rewrite history for you. Sorry, Hump.
All the major Hitler biographers – Toland, Fest, Kershaw, Bullock -- all agree on Hitler’s debt to Darwinism.
Wrestle with it as you may.
You're so full of it. Your weak fallacy of argument from authority does nothing. Hitler burned Darwin. Darwin was not a eugenecist. Your clowns are tired. You are a fool.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#771546 Aug 20, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in your previous rantings.
So if that is a proposed term, I reject it.
That is usually the reply I get when people cannot answer the question. Why didn't you just say.. You cannot do it.. That is way better than diversion. I got it though ;)

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#771547 Aug 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That is usually the reply I get when people cannot answer the question. Why didn't you just say.. You cannot do it.. That is way better than diversion. I got it though ;)
There's a question?

Ask me.

I'm the answer man.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#771548 Aug 20, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Either choice will land thee in the doggie house for a while. Or a torque wrench up side the head or a socket where there are no bolts. Dinner and dancing or movie is much more appropriate.
Oh, I didn't know what he was saying...not sure I do now either. lol

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#771549 Aug 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I have MY proof that God is real and yes, I believe. That does not mean you have to buy what I say. I do not expect anyone to accept it. I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I certainly do not think because you are atheist that means you are "dumb" or "uneducated" either. It means you made a choice and you followed it with or without proof. It is not my place to prove God is real to anyone but myself and I have. However, the same can be asked of you. If you are not looking for proof that God exist, then why are you asking for it? You will never find it here.
You have belief. You can call it proof, but it ain't. <<< That's me not buying what you say.

You're trying to not change your mind... successfully, thus far, I suppose.

Hukt never assumed that you think of him as dumb or uneducated... but, thanks anyway.

YOU made a choice... to believe something exists... without proof.

I'm not looking for proof so much as inquiring of others that which they consider proof. This thread seems as good a place as any.

Got some?

Prove there's a god.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#771550 Aug 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That is usually the reply I get when people cannot answer the question. Why didn't you just say.. You cannot do it.. That is way better than diversion. I got it though ;)
So, is that christian for: I do not accept your challenge?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#771551 Aug 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's a question?

Ask me.

I'm the answer man.
Good point.

The post I originally responded to, had no question marks at all.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#771552 Aug 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to the Redneck, but you may soon learn some lurid stuff about him.
Stay tuned.
I don't care. His business is his, not mine

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#771553 Aug 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I thought physics said that nothing can travel at the speed of light?
Except the photons of light that comes into existence at that speed or slightly faster.
Which them photons of light are creation thus you still have " Let There Be Light "
So I would think nothing would out exceed that, after all, it is creation..
A creation of that creative force, must be coming off an energy that far exceeds creation itself.
Well, here is the bit where it gets fuzzy. It is not exactly "traveling". It is expanding.

The expansion of the universe have been theorised would slow down and halt, but we found that it is not only still expanding, but accelerating. That is where Dark Energy comes in - it is a code word.

The fact is, observations have destroyed our previous models. We know there is a huge amount of energy in the system, but we know nothing of it. We cannot pinpoint anything and say "that there is the energy we need to balance our equations. So we call it "Dark" Energy. Another way of saying "supermassive and unknown energy addition that we don't know a f*** about but it is there"
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#771554 Aug 20, 2014
CaliforniaEarthquake wrote:
To prove there is a Creator all you have to do is look at creation. Look at how the winds blow the clouds in directions you cannot tell. Look at how the clouds form and clump together. Look at how the clumping of the clouds forms rain. And look at how the rain brings life to dead land. All these are signs.
Watch and Pay attention you silly Redneck

http://youtu.be/2J4dMTJ-5hw

Location hidden

#771555 Aug 20, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of it. Your weak fallacy of argument from authority does nothing. Hitler burned Darwin. Darwin was not a eugenecist. Your clowns are tired. You are a fool.
No, Hump.

Citing historians and biographers is not an argument from authority.

It's called scholarship.

You don't like that Hitler was a Darwinist. I understand that.

You'd rather he be a Christian. It would confirm your woldview.

Maybe you should revise your worldview instead of history.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#771556 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I did not add in what you wrote does not mean I fail to understand it.
If Bigfoot exists, science could prove it.
If God exists, science can't prove it, science is too limited for that.
Translation...

garF's god is indistinguishable from something that doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#771557 Aug 20, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is the bit where it gets fuzzy. It is not exactly "traveling". It is expanding.
The expansion of the universe have been theorised would slow down and halt, but we found that it is not only still expanding, but accelerating. That is where Dark Energy comes in - it is a code word.
The fact is, observations have destroyed our previous models. We know there is a huge amount of energy in the system, but we know nothing of it. We cannot pinpoint anything and say "that there is the energy we need to balance our equations. So we call it "Dark" Energy. Another way of saying "supermassive and unknown energy addition that we don't know a f*** about but it is there"
Is the expansion of the universe a realized infinity?

Warning:

I know the answer, and your grade is riding on it.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#771558 Aug 20, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, how cute, a forumance!
XOXOXOXOX
Nope, just fellow believers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min It aint necessari... 29,810
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 19 min slurps1017 66
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 20 min Shakez2438 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min Nipz8146 18,496
How can i install Diablo 3 27 min Lipstick3036 3
"After" Spurs DESTROY Thunder, will Durant beco... 28 min Dripz4646 3
Wtf 29 min Flavor7922 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min Raspberry8445 181,945
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Moaner1296 617,969
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Grinder1373 43,902
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Monkey8778 637,925
More from around the web