Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#771130 Aug 20, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Hi ya Joyful.
My goodness !! you do seem angry with AIN. What did my little cherub do to upset you so?
My friends RR, Buck, Nano, RW, Wasssuuup, and a few others asked me to stop by, meet you, cheer you up, put you in a better mood.
I can do that but it would take a few hours and we'd have to meet.
By chance, do you like scarves?
What the hell are you doing? I told you to wait in the truck.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#771131 Aug 20, 2014
continued from previous post...

I did not say or act like I am anyones mother here. I have a right to set a standard of how others treat me and if they go against that standard, I have every right to put them in their place. I can "put them in their place" anytime I choose to. Don't like it, too bad. They are adults you say? I have never, before coming here, seen adults act like this - spoiled rotten babies, bullies, and POS's. And I am not leaving here because of you/them. And I will return their BS in kind. I don't give a shit whether they accept me. I get to choose whatever I want. You don't get to say anything for me and my choices. Don't like it, too bad.
I don't care if they ignore me. They are nothing. Good, I don't care whether they read my posts or respond to them. Pshttttt, who cares? I'm good either way, whether it is your last post on the matter or not. Have a joyful day. God bless.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#771132 Aug 20, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made a statement, except for your lame accusation that I was being dishonest and had not supplied context.
Now I supplied context, and it further reinforces my point.
If you wish to make a statement, you should include an apology for your legal ineptitude.
No way you'll coax me.

But try the Redneck, he adores you.

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#771133 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
CrazyLu wrote:
Christianity has killed billions.[paraphrasing]
Catcher1 wrote:
Right you are.
Freebird USA wrote:
I never thought you were over the top nuts,do you believe "BILLIONS" of people have been killed by Christians?
<quoted text>
Haha.
"Right you are" means that you think Luci was right.
That's " something of the sort"....
Wrong.

Location hidden

#771134 Aug 20, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset. I hope it's not because of anything I've said.
May I suggest Christianity? It's said to be a comfort, and to provide a peace that passeth all understanding.
I wasn't then, nor am I now, upset. I am as happy and content in life as could be. Have a joyful day. BuhBye God bless.

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#771135 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
I did: "Christianity teaches that gays are an abomination to a perfect god"
<quoted text>
Christianity does not teach that. It teaches that sexual immorality is a sin and an abomination to God. That includes promiscuity, adultery, homosexuality, beastiality, etc.
IANS is just stuck on the gay thing. Not sure why...
Anal sex with your wife is OK, Redneck?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#771136 Aug 20, 2014
Try a few of these
"9 Most Homophobic Church Signs -They're not exactly preaching peace and tolerance."
http://www.al tern
et.org/belief/9-most-homophobic-church-signs...
Yeah, I know - you have called every example of Christian homophobia offered an exception not representative of Christianity...
Well yeah, because they're not.

We can go back-and-forth on this forever if you want. You can post your "nine most homophobic church signs" and I can post 20 that refute it.

ButÂ… Why bother? Your mind is made up. You ignore all the positive teachings of Christianity and lump us all into one evil group that says "hate the gays".

You couldn't be more wrong.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#771137 Aug 20, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be told, Dirty,- Christine is a stone-cold wack-job.
Among her principles:
1. E=mc^2 proves there is no god.
2. Stalin was a Christian, not an atheist.
3. The Pope is an atheist, not a Christian.
4. Israel and the U.S. are terrorist nations; Hamas is their victim.
6. The muslim custom of holding little girls down and mutilating their genitalia with a rusty tin can is not a bad thing.
Yes I know. I have talked with christine under several socks, for over a year now.
I like christine, she's funny..
I don't really have a clue as to what she talks about, but I know she is as much Christian as Hitler..
I like fkn with her.

Location hidden

#771138 Aug 20, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "high horse" seems to be where you are sitting and "better than you" seems to be your motto. And belittling non-believers is your game.
As far as showing which post of your points to your belief that you are better than other is......all of them. Including this one. We all know what Topix is and we all know there are no requirements to be perfect in language. But we all know what a joke is. It is something to be humorous, something that compel laughter, but no one here is laughing at your banter, maybe because of your delivery. A joke is for all to laugh, not just the one who posted their put-down.
You seem to be talking to yourself here. This is exactly how you are portraying yourself. God bless.

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#771139 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe God exists, either.
Just admit it.
You have just disappointed your hero Buck.

On your knees, Redneck.

Location hidden

#771140 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nose to far up that book, man.
Or is it too far up in the air?
His nose is half the time up in the air and half the time up his ass.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#771141 Aug 20, 2014

Christianity is clearly a societal disease.
Wrong. Christianity teaches a message of love and fellowship.

Location hidden

#771142 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Very well, that makes sense. Sorry for calling you a liar, you just misread. I consider the matter acceptable and closed. Shall we move on?
<quoted text>
Yup I saw that. I ignored it.
Yep, that's what you must do. Ignore the ignorant.

Location hidden

#771143 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
So you have nothing. Why didn't you just say so.
No, you demonstrated nothing to the thread, which is why nobody has come forward in support of your claim, and nobody can say what it is that you claim to have posted 6-8 times, most or all of which would not have been deleted given that none of your posts are known to have been deleted. If you could demonstrate the merit of your claim, you would. You repeat everything else ad nauseum.
You wrote, "he was finally caught being dishonest, which many of us have known all along." How could you know I was dishonest if you hadn't already caught me in an act of dishonesty?
Even more revealing, you claimed that I was lying about which of us began the personal attacks. You said that you didn't have time to go looking for posts older than the one I produced of you flinging your feces, but that's not credible. You have a tremendous incentive to find such a post if it exists, and your words above - "finally caught" - suggest that you have tried repeatedly and failed.
Face it - you're a liar. And that's not even the worst part of you.
Go away pest. Nothing you say is believed or wanted. Everyone knows you for the lying, deceptive, evil snake/serpent that you are. BuhBye. God bless.

Location hidden

#771144 Aug 20, 2014
Sorry if you didn't like what I had to say Rosa and Sweets. You chose a side. Good. You chose the side of liars and snakes. Live with that choice.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#771145 Aug 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds lovely. I almost with I was over there, with my paints.

Oh well, I can check out our mountains in Katoomba.
They're so very beautiful.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#771146 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
What the.......?
That's AWESOME!
I saw an airplane once.
And I will bet you were astounded.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#771147 Aug 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>We would have to care first, drama queen. You're a regular soap opera.
Soap operas are so droll.

Location hidden

#771148 Aug 20, 2014
You want me to debate. Okay, here you go. A choice to kill/abort your child, because oops I chose to have sex and now don't want to take responsibility for that child, is murder whether it is legal or not. Thanks, debate over. :)

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#771149 Aug 20, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what you said earlier:
"I don't believe Bigfoot exists."
Just like God, right?
Right.
And the point of which you obviously fail to recognize was that if science proved without a doubt that Bigfoot did exist, he had been captured alive, or killed and his body studied, then we would be forced to change our opinion. We would then proclaim that Bigfoot does exist.

All we ask is that you show proof of god and we will change our minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min River Tam 37,096
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oneear69 688,786
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 5 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web