Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#769673 Aug 16, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Rocco. How you been, man?
In all fairness, I think the UK's make up is as hard to follow as the plot of Matrix Reloaded. Added to what you have said, consider this: The UK is big on four sports, being football, rugby, cricket and track items.
- In rugby, Wales, England, Ireland and Scotland all compete independently, despite Ireland being some bit British and some bit not
- In cricket, Scotland and Ireland compete independently, whilst England and Wales compete as one team, named England (So Wales does not exist in the cricketing realm?)
- In football, they all compete independently
- At the Olympics, the UK competes as a team (cutting Ireland in half, maybe?)
- But at the Commonwealth games (exactly the same bloody events as the Olympics), they compete individually
HEy Dude......
I gotta ask you a question.
Do you know anything about the thing they call "submarine"? That lurks off your coast?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#769674 Aug 16, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my only thread, such as it is.
I replied to this post and as I expected, it didn't make it past the robo censor.

I wrote a really, really bad word.

Shame on me.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#769675 Aug 16, 2014
Jeezus Christ on a cracker! This is ridiculous,

Updating mirror.

I'll be ready to take request tomorrow.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#769676 Aug 16, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Never deceitful?
Hahahahaha!!
Nope, not deceitful.:) That post was from late July. This is mid August. I am not babysitting now. I also said here and there, not all the time, as in a regular job. No matter how much you all try you won't prove me a liar, because I'm not.:) And you aren't gonna get me to tell you what my jobs are by harassing me. It is none of your business. I have two jobs now. Thank God for his blessings.

Location hidden

#769677 Aug 16, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyful, I think you need to get laid. Rowed hard and put away wet.
Or at least get some new batteries.
your attitude could use a little adjusting.
One, who cares what you think. I mean who that matters.

No thanks, you're not my type. I'm not interested in losers.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769678 Aug 16, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to my original post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Link to IANS reply to my original post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
In the last line he changed what I said to I babysit now, proving that he is exactly what I said he is. Watch my original post will disappear.
The first two links you provided don't lead to any post of yours.

The third link you provided leads to these posts:

Post# 769245

Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie. Everyone here knows the truth, even the unbelievers/atheists, that are taking up for him. They just stick together even when they know he is lying.

*The love of a christian, yee haw.*

feces for jesus wrote:
Everyone here knows that you act like a spoiled little brat. You are the epitome of a fundie; lying to support your world view, playing the victim while calling people evil just because they don't agree with you.

Let us know when you've had your nap, you little baby.

Post# 769247
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the support, LBR. It is much appreciated. The persecution doesn't bother me. I am learning that it doesn't matter. I chose to stand up to IANS and Curious, instead of backing down to their BS and lies. I knew there would be a fight in return, but am hoping that one day they see the error of their ways with me and others here. If not, I still made my point that I will not back down and be bullied or ran off. God bless. HAG&WD.

*Oh! The persecution!*

lightbeanrider wrote:
Would encourage you and others to keep your personal life out of all this because revealing info to these sick pathetic a-holes will give them ammo to use against you time and time again. They are no life a-holes for doing it and anyone who pays a minimal amount of attention can see it. Topix is known for it.

*Two beans in a trash can?*

Post# 769254

Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't enjoy it. I have just made up my mind that I will not back down from him until he admits just what I have said is truth and what everyone here knows is truth. Difference of opinion is inevitable but respect is still possible toward one another. I will respect others when they respect me. I gave respect to all until they didn't return that respect.

*You don't deserve any respect.*

Just Think wrote:

Its already been shown that you've been lying since you started posting here. Why on earth would anyone believe you're ever telling the truth?

*Good question.*

"Liar liar pants on fire, bottom's burning better jump higher".

Dance for me joyless.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#769679 Aug 16, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not the post that I am talking about. I posted what I'm talking about, but I am sure all you liars will continue being liars and will make sure my initial post is deleted so there is no proof. May God have mercy on all of you all but first you all must bow down and beg his forgiveness. Keep covering up their lies, liar. BuhBye.
I have trouble bowing.

It's not like that comes up often but you should be more aware of other people's limitations when you say those hateful words.

Why are Christians so mean?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#769680 Aug 16, 2014
...requests...

That would only be fair.

Location hidden

#769681 Aug 16, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyful, I think you need to get laid. Rowed hard and put away wet.
Or at least get some new batteries.
your attitude could use a little adjusting.
Your beliefs and knowledge could use some education.:) God loves you.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#769682 Aug 16, 2014
G'night.

Location hidden

#769683 Aug 16, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it she has a mighty fine peach..........
Slap me silly!
No rumor about it, you'll never get the pleasure.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769684 Aug 16, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Okay people. There is a chaingun and flame thrower down the hallway. I have the RPG, and I am off to the enemy flag.

How y'all doin'?
I'll take the flame thrower.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769685 Aug 16, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!

Now you're calling me a liar. For what? Why the air of urgency? It betrays you, ya know.
It's in the christian oops just got busted lying manual, page 6 chapter 66 says:

As a righteous christian, you can lie as much as you want. If you get caught, call everyone a liar!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769686 Aug 16, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>CALM DOWN!
Too late.

http://i.imgur.com/jpWGpgg.jpg

Muhahahaha!!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#769687 Aug 16, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up quotes for yourself, moron.
What I said, if you learned to read it, was that the hypothesis neither includes nor postulates a designer.
A designer would be an "implication" of the hypothesis, but not the hypothesis.
Like Big Bang theory "implies" a cause of the universe, but does not postulate one.
Like Darwin's theory "implies" either abiogenesis or special creation, but does not postulate either.
I hope you find those funny, too.
Yo Buck! Long time, no see!

It has been a few years, but please, post us the theoretical framework of ID, if it is not too much trouble.

Got pineapple in your Jello yet?

Location hidden

#769688 Aug 16, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That took 3 minutes and 41 seconds.
<bows>
Only you didn't get the right post. That was late July. This is mid August. Try again.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769689 Aug 16, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not deceitful.:) That post was from late July. This is mid August. I am not babysitting now. I also said here and there, not all the time, as in a regular job. No matter how much you all try you won't prove me a liar, because I'm not.:) And you aren't gonna get me to tell you what my jobs are by harassing me. It is none of your business. I have two jobs now. Thank God for his blessings.
Are you gunning for the village idiot position? I can tell you now that you won't get the job, you're just not funny enough.

He is reinstated and amuses us, even if he didn't consult with our good selves about the UK.

http://i.imgur.com/dOZh3sc.jpg

You said no such thing.

Location hidden

#769690 Aug 16, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusations of lying get me riled... especially from one such as 8118.
(won't mention any other names, garF)
What does your fellow unbelievers lies do to you? Do you condone lies as long as they are from your fellow unbelievers? I didn't lie or doctor posts. They did both.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#769691 Aug 16, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Something like that. Yes !!
That meme is for you.

Location hidden

#769692 Aug 16, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's not right especially when the false accuser is the second biggest liar on the thread.
She could at least make her bull dust funny, like the pee queen does.
Haha, you are the biggest liar here and your boyfriend IANS is the second biggest. Everyone knows it too.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min Ricky F 38,317
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 641,000
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 17 min Steve 1,579
"Your honor, the people calls it's next...WITNE... 20 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min AussieBobby 44,262
Mexicunn men in America r punk zza beechizz!! 36 min Johnny 14
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Just Think 104,547
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Thinking 37,134
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Steve III 618,277
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 280,845
More from around the web