HEy Dude......<quoted text>
Yo Rocco. How you been, man?
In all fairness, I think the UK's make up is as hard to follow as the plot of Matrix Reloaded. Added to what you have said, consider this: The UK is big on four sports, being football, rugby, cricket and track items.
- In rugby, Wales, England, Ireland and Scotland all compete independently, despite Ireland being some bit British and some bit not
- In cricket, Scotland and Ireland compete independently, whilst England and Wales compete as one team, named England (So Wales does not exist in the cricketing realm?)
- In football, they all compete independently
- At the Olympics, the UK competes as a team (cutting Ireland in half, maybe?)
- But at the Commonwealth games (exactly the same bloody events as the Olympics), they compete individually
I gotta ask you a question.
Do you know anything about the thing they call "submarine"? That lurks off your coast?