<quoted text>
I missed your appointment as judge.
Then you missed a lovely ceremony.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#768436 Aug 14, 2014
C-City Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel too bad. There was no good answer. Failure was inevitable.
It wasn't a question.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#768437 Aug 14, 2014
C-City Clown wrote:
Don't feel too bad. There was no good answer. Failure was inevitable.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#768438 Aug 14, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I've clarified my meaning. My word choice was hasty. If you want to run with the old, you will. You don't really have much else to work with.
Ahhh, clarifying your meaning to buck is about as fruitful (and enjoyable) as banging your head on a brick wall.

No matter how you explain to him he will cherry pick just the bits he wants to suite his own prejudices and sensibilities, he will distort your meaning to his ideas. He will decide that if you do not agree with him 100% then you are 100% against him because buck can only with black and white, no colours exist for him. The nearest I can equate it to is single bit binary 0 or 1, on or off, true or false, black or white. Finally if he cannot distort you words to his mindset, he will simply make cr/\p up and lie.

It’s the buck way and the only way he can (at least claim to himself) that he has won.

#768439 Aug 14, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Behold the irony.
http://i.imgur.com/YZkgBeZ.jpg
Just a quickie for the like of lighbeamrider but I am sure you will appreciate it

Books are like films that have been written down

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#768440 Aug 14, 2014
C-City Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you missed a lovely ceremony.
Too bad. Send me pics.

Tell Achille Zavatta that Buck said, "Hi".

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#768441 Aug 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, what does a lonely old ex con like you know about hugs? very little but you can guess like you do with everything else
No, are you?
Nothing other than I need one myself.
No!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#768442 Aug 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
More dwb igg’rant guesswork?
Or just the typical dwb pill pusher hate the atheist so it’s ok to lie about her?
Whatever, your sick thoughts bolster the fact that you have a lying mind.
So what was that about not lying, you even lie to yourself – you lying hypocrite.
I don't sell anything anymore..
I don't lie christine..

#768443 Aug 14, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
"none the less"?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
So you have as much trouble with English as you do with everything else.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nonetheless
none•the•less (&#716;n&#652;n ð&#601;&#712;l&#60 3;s)

adv.
nevertheless.

#768444 Aug 14, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Buck Crick wrote:
You are a vile and very stupid person.
<quoted text>
Lol. You think Buck is wrong?
FYI, is was Buck who was stupid enough to get caught while committing a vile crime and is now bum boy for the real hard prisoners. Not me

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#768445 Aug 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
Ahhh, clarifying your meaning to buck is about as fruitful (and enjoyable) as banging your head on a brick wall.
No matter how you explain to him he will cherry pick just the bits he wants to suite his own prejudices and sensibilities, he will distort your meaning to his ideas. He will decide that if you do not agree with him 100% then you are 100% against him because buck can only with black and white, no colours exist for him. The nearest I can equate it to is single bit binary 0 or 1, on or off, true or false, black or white. Finally if he cannot distort you words to his mindset, he will simply make cr/\p up and lie.
It’s the buck way and the only way he can (at least claim to himself) that he has won.
Funny how you circle jerk each other and justify a bigoted, irrational, illogical and incorrect saying such as what IANS wrote: "Faith based thinkers have nothing of value to say"

You claim that Buck distorted IANS idea. In what way can "Faith based thinkers have nothing of value to say" be distorted?

Go.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#768446 Aug 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have as much trouble with English as you do with everything else.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nonetheless
none•the•less (&#716;n&#652;n ð&#601;&#712;l&#60 3;s)
adv.
nevertheless.
'Nonetheless' is one word, genius. You wrote it as "none the less".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/non...

It's a simple mistake, swallow your pride and own it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#768447 Aug 14, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
FYI, is was Buck who was stupid enough to get caught while committing a vile crime and is now bum boy for the real hard prisoners. Not me
Ya well you're the same person that thinks E=MC2 has something to do with God, Stalin was a Christian, the pope is atheist and America is a terrorist nation.

So you'll really have to excuse me for not taking anything you have to say as factual or honest.

"ChristineM based thinkers have nothing of value to say".

#768448 Aug 14, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has been rising for 2000 years. Currently it's rising faster than the worlds population.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Been here before while you were wearing your RR socks. On a world scale christianity is declining far faster than the world population is rising. It is a concern for church leaders of all denominations.

As far as I remember the only two areas of the world where christianity is either holding its own or increasing are parts of central Africa and parts of Asia

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/51117/20...
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#768449 Aug 14, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies and opinion don't matter. The truth is obvious. Yes, I told the truth about you. That is exactly what you are. As they say, the truth hurts. That's why none of your BS and lies bother me, because they are not the truth. Everyone here, including your unbeliever buddies, knows that and knows that I had reason and cause in giving you a taste of your own medicine. Lmao, you say that like you are God. Laughing so hard. I am paying nothing through your miserable tirades, you are the one paying.
OMG, get off your high horse, you arrogant little piggy.
C-City Clown

United States

#768450 Aug 14, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
What homophobic nature of Christianity? Because the Bible says homosexuality is a moral that makes Christianity anti-gay?
If that's the case then why don't you call Christianity adultererophobic, too? Or theifophobic? Lieophobic? Promiscuophobic?
You don't. Why? Why only single out the Bible's stance on homosexuality?
There are various reasons that this issue is singled out to produce homophobia on such a large scale within Christianity.

1. Professing that homosexuality is immoral, without any reasonable justification, is certainly anti-gay. It's exactly the kind of prejudice that precedes bigotry.

2. Because of #1, homosexuals are not likely to become or remain Christian. Being mostly outside the group, it becomes easier to target them.

3. Sexual orientation is not a choice. It is often a large part of a person's identity. It is not something that is easily changed, even in rare cases where someone can change.

4. Because this belief is tied to an entire faith supported worldview, Christians are resistant to adaptation. Faith deforms their reasoning to protect itself.

5. Attention is directed towards issues where there is the most contention. This promotes polarization.

6. Because of #4 & #5, homosexuality can be used as a wedge issue politically to appeal to a Christian base. This reinforces Christian homophobia considerably.

#768451 Aug 14, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I don't sell anything anymore..
I don't lie christine..
Ok so you claim I missed the ex... Claim... you repeatedly lie no mu quinsy is should I believe you one this? You certainly have give no reason to believe you are not lying on this, hell you even lie to yourself

#768452 Aug 14, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing other than I need one myself.
No!
I get what I need, when I need it. It’s called being a decent person and so being able to rely on the people you love and who love you so perhaps you will never get one.
C-City Clown

United States

#768453 Aug 14, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good.
Keep defending bigotry if it makes you feel good.
C-City Clown

United States

#768454 Aug 14, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a question.
Why is homosexuality necessarily immoral?

That was the question.

He gave a response, but he failed to answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Buck Crick 18,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 47 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web