Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#767819 Aug 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, try not being an idiot.

Once, there was no life. Now, there is.

Abiogenesis.
I don't think he can.

G'day Mac, still prepping for the big move?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#767820 Aug 12, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he can.
G'day Mac, still prepping for the big move?
Hi, Christine!

I was saving for the move until the car blew up...

Back to Square One.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#767821 Aug 12, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
So cute, thanks for sharing those. What breed was he?
Sorry he's gone.
That's a good question. He never told me. My best guess... Lab, chow, Mountain dwarf... and Pure Awesome.

On his first visit, the vet said with near certainty lab and chow. He was only around 30lbs at the time and never topped 40lbs till he got old. He had something else in him, perhaps a few something elses... but, I can't say what. There's no telling.

You can google "chow lab mix" and you'll get many image hits that'r pretty close but nothing exactly like him.

Mutt. <shrugs>

Thanks for lookin'.

Time to make the doughnuts.

Later.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#767822 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Enough to kill will never be enough, you are happy in your own sweet haze of drug smoke and have no frigging idea about the real world outside your mind.
She has a fine mind and wonderful sense of humour for sure.
Who cares?
Again who but you cares for your opinion of me? That opinion is based on you being a complete lying a$$hole and not having the guts to accept the comeback
I am as light as I need to be, sensible up a little will ya?
Hey, cheers. As do you.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#767823 Aug 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Christine!

Back to Square One.
Sorry to hear that.

Lol, I'm not Chris.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#767824 Aug 12, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good question. He never told me. My best guess... Lab, chow, Mountain dwarf... and Pure Awesome.

On his first visit, the vet said with near certainty lab and chow. He was only around 30lbs at the time and never topped 40lbs till he got old. He had something else in him, perhaps a few something elses... but, I can't say what. There's no telling.

You can google "chow lab mix" and you'll get many image hits that'r pretty close but nothing exactly like him.

Mutt. <shrugs>

Thanks for lookin'.

Time to make the doughnuts.

Later.
Beautiful, well loved mutt.

http://i.imgur.com/4vlZBKd.jpg

:-)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#767826 Aug 12, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow no one. I think nano handles you pretty well on her own.
I do it to bug you christine, I like reading your post and replies and for no other reason than that..
Yes, I suppose lying does make one a liar, how brilliant of you to figure that one out..
except'n, I don't lie...
LOL, honey you are a creep and you are trying to creep into nanos pants.

You don’t bug me, but you do make me despair for the state of humanity in your neck of the woods. To be honest and despite my better judgement I feel sorry for you as I would feel sorry for a beaten animal.

Yes you are a liar, thank you for admitting it, that is perhaps the first decent and manly thing you have done on topix. Oh wait moment, you just fooked it by lying about it

Honey you have accused me of several things over the past months, obnoxious, spiteful, designed to be hurtful things without evidence, without cause, just accusation made up in your perverted mind or by you hopping on the bandwagon of other spiteful morons (not a follower – LOL). Whether it’s in fun or not makes no difference but given your limited intelligence you may not be aware that such is LYING.

#767827 Aug 12, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll need a jackhammer to tat that on my dyck christine, hahaha!
I am not blaming you for anything..
You are comical as Hell christine..
Ferrari? LOL, wimp

#767828 Aug 12, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it is a much bigger picture and one that can change with time and education about how the bad pictures on an individual's skin, does not determine character or parenting skills.
It's the 21st century, Doctors have tattoos now.
I've managed to stay out of prison and my tatts are beautiful. They can however, be covered.
Can’t say I have ever seen a doctor with “cut here” tattooed across his throat or HATE etched on his fingers and I have quite a few doctor friends.

They can be very artistic for sure, I simply consider the human body (not all human bodies) to be beauty in itself.

#767829 Aug 12, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't seen nothing.
Wait till you see her argue that Stalin was a Christian and the Pope is an atheist.
Or that e=mc^2 proves there is no god.
Or the less funny defense of muslim child genital mutilation.
Stalin was a christian but I see you have omitted Hitler, I wonder why?

It was you who says I said the pope was atheist, you lied, in exactly the same way you lied that youtube was proof of god. You have never (despite repeated request) been able to prove that statement). You lied because you got your a$$ wupped by three popes to one archbishop and buck simply cannot hack getting beaten therefore has to lie about it. You are making yourself look even more of a donkey.

So again you misrepresent my argument on E=MC^2 because you cannot handle the full argument. Once again when buck gets beat he must lie to save face little realising that lying just shows him up to be a liar.

As opposed to your defence of christian and hebrew genital mutilation, you have already let you racist bigotry be known publically, please continue.

Go to it buck, I suggest you go for a shower, sounds like you need a good a$$ reaming.

#767830 Aug 12, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been talking with christine well over a year now and have experienced all of that.
You have experienced little of that because what buck states his case based on omission, misdirection, hearsay and lies. Rather like you but he is considerably better at it then you will ever be.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#767831 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Can’t say I have ever seen a doctor with “cut here” tattooed across his throat or HATE etched on his fingers and I have quite a few doctor friends.

They can be very artistic for sure, I simply consider the human body (not all human bodies) to be beauty in itself.
Oh I agree, the human body is beautiful.

I've seen a few Doctors with tatts but yeah, not goth gang ones (that neck one you mentioned sounds like it) or prison ones. Doctors usually don't go to prison, they help people.

How ironic that the same person flea eggs abuses, would be the first to help him if someone stabbed him in the face.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#767832 Aug 12, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for one of their decisions is pretty obvious.
Noah is easier to pronounce than Utnapishtim.
If Utnapishtim had been the name of the Bible character, everyone would have learned to pronounce it. There would also be plenty who named their kids after him.

#767833 Aug 12, 2014
walkinginfaith1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The understanding of Scriptures are given by the Holy Spirit, but if you dont believe you cant recieve understanding. Man cannot compare scriptures with whats going on in the world and and get understanding on their own. It takes believing having faith.:)
Honey, you insult me and so many other people, judging their intelligence and gullibility by your own.

Many non believers in your faith, including me, were christian (or other) and have studied the scriptures, some probably far more intently than you and decided they are a load of crock designed to subdue the weak minded and prod them into position of keeping the preachers in the luxury they have become accustomed. How else could someone offer blind devotion to a genocidal, child murdering condoner of slavery, rape and theft?(read the babble)

Seems like you have not yet learned, as to whether you will learn or not is entirely up to your own intelligence and judging by the blind dedication you show it’s not going to happen any time soon.

As for belief and faith, fine, at least you admit your faith is based on belief. That is a step above so many topix christians who claim christianity is truth.

#767834 Aug 12, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, cheers. As do you.
:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#767835 Aug 12, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
OK. Liberals make up words like homophobia to use as tools of political correctness and cultural coercion, then the media and popular culture pick them up and they soon become popular vernacular. "Phobia" itself has a negative, scary connotation. You don't want hydrophobia; and claustrophobia is very uncomfortable. Homophobia has to be a bad deal. "Homo" is a prefix referring to any of a genus of hominids that includes modern humans (H. sapiens) and several extinct related species (as H. erectus and H. habilis); or "of being the same or like". The term "homophobia" means not one damn thing, but if it meant anything it would mean "fear or aversion of the same, or oneself". Hope that's more to your liking.
Yes, homophobia is a "bad deal." It's bigotry against and the persecution of gay people. It is real phenomenon and a tremendous injustice. That's obvious. It's common knowledge that life is more difficult in America if you live it as a gay person, and the cause of that is called homophobia. No words can invalidate the evidence of a lifetime. Your refusal to admit that the phenomenon exists is part of it. You just don't care enough.

You seem to contradict yourself, first saying that "homo" is the prefix for man, then for same or self. It's the prefix for same, as it is in homosexual. It's opposite is hetero, which means other. The prefix for self is "auto"

“True Blue”

New Holland

#767836 Aug 12, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Are you implying that two men can't love each other without being homosexual?
<quoted text>
Can't answer?
There is what you call a bromance.

Some men fear touching each other too much, for that very reason. I think football was invented so that straight men have an excuse to hug each other.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#767837 Aug 12, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were being disingenuous.
Is your Google machine broken too?
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Now that really is shocking stuff!! It shows just how far liars will go, just to prove themselves right to gullible people.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#767838 Aug 12, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
"Julion Evans Has Funeral Canceled After New Hope Missionary Baptist Church Learned He Was Gay
Kendall Capers found no hope at New Hope Missionary Baptist Church after the death of his husband, Julion Evans, who died at age 42 from amyloidosis. Evans' family are members of the New Hope congregation in Tampa, Florida, and Capers arranged to have the service there.
However, the funeral was abruptly canceled the night before it was scheduled to happen. The family was informed with a phone call from New Hope that said that it would be "blasphemous" to hold the service at the church, reported KCCI..."
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5662133...
Wow, so homosexuals can't even get a funeral?
Praise the jesus! character.
Terrible!

And I would have thought that those self-righteous Pharisees would be glad that there was one less of them.

#767839 Aug 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Christine!
Back to Square One.
Hi Mac. Good to see you.

Lu lives further away from me than you do, Aus I think - LOL

I don’t think I know anyone so eager to kill their car.... How long do you expect it to last? What is it, those yank cars may be a but wallowy and cumbersome and a real bugger in the bendy bits but they go on past the cows coming home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think I like giving my brother an erection... (Jan '13) 1 min BadMan 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 64,674
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,436
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 45,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 53 min Thinking 508
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Genius 106,612
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 1 hr happy 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web