Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#767871 Aug 12, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
You are specifying "Jehovah" to associate the concept of "God" with features from specific biblical literalism. This then allows you to attack the god-concept via use of scriptural contradiction. It is an attempt at equivocation, god=jehovah. It's a clever and sneaky tactic, for which I tip my hat to you.
Thanks, I think. It is not sneaky. I was writing to a self-described Christian who referring to the Christian god.
Buck Crick wrote:
But once recognized, it loses its sway over anyone but a biblical literalist.
I think you mean a Christian. You don't need to be a literalist or even a Christian to call the Christian god Jehovah. Likewise with Zeus and Marduk.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#767872 Aug 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hideous!
http://omgmoments.org/bizarre/top-10-tattoos-...
It reminds me of the red ribbons they used to wear around their necks during the French Revolution, as a guillotine joke.
Could be worse

http://www.coolbusinessideas.com/images/photo...

http://bodyartsgallery.com/wp-content/uploads...

http://pubshare.com/best-worst-tattoo-spellin...

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#767873 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What that her daddy tried to educate her? Wow you do jump to conclusions, perhaps you mind is a little sick but hey ho...
As I have said before you are frigging clueless of the history between nono and me yet you jump in because it excites you... You are a wealth of contradiction and a complete hypocrite to complain that I use personal stuff against her and yet you rejoice in making up lies that personally slight me.
Then to top the history she condoned rape, that is just sick but I suppose typical of her mindset.
As for the rest of my post, you are welcome to ignore it, I suppose the fact that is shows you to be an ignorant, incredulous and lying moron has a great deal to do with your ignorance
You know that wasn't what you meant and it's obvious from your previous post regarding that matter.
I don't give a flying fk about your and nanos past.
Excites me? and you talk about me being clueless.
nano didn't condone rape anymore than you condone sexual abuse, which by the way, you slap every sexually abused survivor in the face with your comments.
I don't think you have any room to call anyone Ignorant, or a lying moron.
I don't rejoice in lying about or slighting you christine. I enjoy talking with you. you are one of my most favorite people on all of topix, but gosh you seem so cold blooded and you want to project hate you feel about something that happened to you onto other people. I learned that from Dr. Phil.
you have absolutely no right talking about how much better a person you are than any christian. stop playing victim christine, it doesn't suit you..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#767874 Aug 12, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better idea, we'll keep telling that your god(S) are false, you can keep telling everyone your god(S) love them, and each time you do that, at that very moment, you've suddenly become quite similar to a volcano worshiper with a bone in the nose, a grass skirt and shrunken skulls decorating his grass hut.
Oh.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767875 Aug 12, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Science should stop copying the Bible.
sweets2360 wrote:
I don't think they are even close. Check out the Book of Enoch, starting at chapter 41.
That's not in the Bible, sweets...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767876 Aug 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
And 9 or 10 levels of Hell.....or was that Dante's Inferno?
That's not from the Bible.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767877 Aug 12, 2014
walkinginfaith1 wrote:
Im still waiting for your proof that God isnt real.:)
You'll be waiting a long time. The atheists believe God isn't real, though they'll never admit that.

#767878 Aug 12, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> The " Holy Spirit " is our essence of " self " feces..it's who we are and how we express ourselves.
It is " God Within "
Now go wipe your mouth, you still have a little BS around your lips..
How very open minded of you - hypocrite

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767879 Aug 12, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
A Baptist church is a church inside the Christian umbrella, and it was a Christian Baptist church that cancelled the funeral of the gay man and his husband. One Baptist church doesn't make church doctrine, nor does one hundred.
One Christian church, however, that discriminates against gay people, divorced people, people of another race other than their own, etc., is one Christian church discriminating against one person too many. And you well know that far, far too many churches inside that Christian umbrella still discriminate, under color of biblical authority.
And I will assure you that in the vast majority of Christian churches, there are too many which still discriminate against a particular class of people.
I think 'vast majority' is something you'll never be able to prove. I think that's your opinion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767880 Aug 12, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dodge.
Far too many people seem to have not understood, or received, that "core" Christian message.
Especially a lot of Christians. Have you noticed all the Christian love on this thread?
So what? The Christians on this thread are not the core representatives of Christianity.

Are the atheists here representatives of atheism? God, I hope not.

Location hidden

#767881 Aug 12, 2014
Hey feces for brains, what song is it you wanna hear?
I don't really give a fk as I'm gonna spam with the song I wanna hear!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767882 Aug 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There is what you call a bromance.
Some men fear touching each other too much, for that very reason. I think football was invented so that straight men have an excuse to hug each other.
That's because you don't know men very well.

Location hidden

#767883 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
How very open minded of you - hypocrite
I am very open minded christine, just not to your condescending hate and behavior.
Me and you really need to get a room.
Yeah, Yeah! I already know!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767884 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
Stalin was a christian
HA HA!!!

#767886 Aug 12, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I am very open minded christine, just not to your condescending hate and behavior.
Me and you really need to get a room.
Yeah, Yeah! I already know!
Open minded just as long as your god dunitwiv magic with no tolerance for any other scenario.

Yes you know... or at least you claim you know,,,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#767887 Aug 12, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be waiting a long time. The atheists believe God isn't real, though they'll never admit that.
Which Atheists?

http://i.imgur.com/DPTkksP.jpg

Location hidden

#767888 Aug 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Open minded just as long as your god dunitwiv magic with no tolerance for any other scenario.
Yes you know... or at least you claim you know,,,
I don't know that God "dunitwiv" magic, and I never claimed that I did.
I am open to other scenarios, In fact a few on here talk a lot of sense about other ones, you're just not one of them.
God is a label put on something them people didn't understand and I think some of them peoples saw opportunity as to how to control the masses, does that mean that a superior Intelligence doesn't exist?
Of course it doesn't!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#767889 Aug 12, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Christianity is homophobic. Why is this even being challenged?
Buck Crick wrote:
Because it's a false statement unless qualified.
Haha.

He said why is it even being challenged....

#767890 Aug 12, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!!

I always say, if I can make someone happy them I have succeeded, even if the one doing the laughing is buck mk II

Stalin, born into an orthodox christian family, father a priest, raised to be a priest, attended seminary. Considered the abuse of religious power by the tsars to be against gods teaching. After his rise to power he reconstituted the christian church institutions and was responsible for re-opening 25,000 churches. It was said of him that he was the only true believer in Christ in the Kremlin, his personal library was littered with christian text, when his daughter asked about Christ, he replied ‘Christ surely existed’.

Does this sound like the life of a non christian?

#767891 Aug 12, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The Christians on this thread are not the core representatives of Christianity.
You are a master of understatement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Aura Mytha 42,298
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 min Johnny 142
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 690,521
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,365
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 20
I absolutely HATE my LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 7 hr 1967 is calling 2
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 16 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web