Prove there's a god.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#767499 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t just make videos, you also post on topix. I believe last week you were lying about dominatrix BS. Lying BS just comes naturally to you just so long as you think you are having fun at some one else’s expense or of course following the sheep.
I don’t really give a toss if you claim it was a joke or not. Abusive ‘humour’ is particularly funny to the average human being.
I shower, morning and night. I have told you this before and you did the old incredulous on me in the hope you hurt, guess what, you failed again. And I believe this old English saying would do you no end of good – even the queen farts.
Like I care how many YT channels you say you have.
Nope, I just have no tolerance for deliberate ignorance and lies
Like you don't set there and abuse christian posters, how very typical and atheist of you to cast blame. you sound just like a snotting nosed kid, but.. but.. they started it. please christine playing victim doesn't suit you.
The queen, hahaha right right!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#767500 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lu.

Tat art can be nice but for me the perfection of the human body does not require it. There is a tat artist near here who does breasts and pu**ies for free. Fancy a trip to the UK?
Lol, of course I would but those aren't areas I intend to ink up.

My torso is probably next, I have a few already.

I agree that it's not a requirement nor is it for everyone, I like them though. For me, it's a tribal thing.

People can be harshly judgemental of them, especially of parents.

"The only difference between a person with tattoos and a person without, is that a tattooed person doesn't care if you don't have tattoos."

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#767501 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
No. The Noah movie was not "pretty much" based on the Bible. If you actually think that, all you're doing is showing your Biblical ignorance.
This is another way that you try to control thought, or define what is permissible. Sorry, but nobody is deferring to your preferred interpretation of biblical passages.

And like the others - defining how words may be used or what can be compared, it is a line of argument guaranteed to fail. You have no control over any of these matters, and as you can see, you are simply disregarded.

Speaking of biblical ignorance, did you attempt to field my challenge of your understanding of biblical earth science, or did you blow it off like the four questions on your god as monster, unloving, unjust, and unmerciful?

Location hidden

#767502 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ... Great minds...
Indeed.

Here, you might like this one:

http://i.imgur.com/o2r2vBa.jpg

Since: Aug 14

Des Moines, IA

#767503 Aug 11, 2014
Hi everyone! Those who dont believe in God cant understand scripture, and they dont believe what a preacher says. If they are not ready to recieve they will not understand. Those who dont believe man cant prove it to you by what they say. You want trueth about it you must seek him for yourselves, and truely have a desire to know with a willing heart and then He will show you. God bless you all.:)

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#767504 Aug 11, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
By answering "No", you declined the position of mainstream physicists, which is the position of Crothers on the matter.
Game, set, and match.
By answering, I gave an answer that could equally apply to each of the options in exactly the same way as if I had answered yes. If I had answered yes you would have claimed exactly the same thing.

You thought you were being clever and you failed because you posed a meaningless question and you get all excited because I gave a meaningless answer. In actual fact, what you were being is pig ignorant, but that is expected of you.

And you did not answer my question

“is buck a blithering idiot” or “is buck a really nice guy”- yes or no

Fennario

#767505 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Well there's some good ole atheist logic for ya. SpongeBob exists because he lives in a pineapple under the sea. You're about ready to check out, aren't you?
And Jesus now lives in the sky because some anonymous people that never met him said so in a book full of errors.

Location hidden

#767506 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you were too smashed out of your head to smile, what you had was the sickly grin of the seriously medicated mentally deranged.
I know your were not trying anything other than being your obnoxious self, you did not have the capability.
So what do you call carving your skin juts to keep uf with the other inmates? That mutilation and you did it to follow the big boys
And like you said, you obviously make sh|te up and lie...
I think you'd like me better if'n we slept together, hahaha!
seriously medicated mentally deranged, hahaha you're something else lady, shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?
My tat's weren't " carved " into my skin, carved Implies butcher, and it was not butchery.
hahaha, no! I did not do it to follow the boys.
I told you before christine, I do not lie..

Location hidden

#767507 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant.

The post I responded to you was about the link you posted regarding an atheist in Alabama getting butt hurt about an "In God We Trust" banner in a public place, NOT about you.
Forgot what you posted already?

http://i.imgur.com/d8pk8wT.jpg

You're dismissed, I've quit my position as the jackass whisperer.

Location hidden

#767508 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>That's a story about *A* homosexual.

Where does the homosexual(S) come in?

Praise Jesus!
It's funny when you do math.

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#767509 Aug 11, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Crothers has a degree.
You said a degree in theology makes Darwin qualified in biology. But Crothers' degree does not qualify him in the field of his degree.
You contradicted yourself.
No I did not say any such thing, you said Darwin had a degree. I said Crothers was expelled from his PhD course. See the difference? Of course you, a being butt crack of little intelligence you will deny the TRUTH because butt crack is a liar but that makes no difference to the FACTS

So once again buck confuses what he said with someone else. Are you sure that HIV is not degrading you thinking process yet?

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#767510 Aug 11, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna stand there and watch cracking your whip? hahaha!
There you go again, LYING juts to make yourself feel good. You really are a pathetic wanker.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#767511 Aug 11, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm devastated. What do I need to do to earn my 100 points back?
I've noticed that you not only like to tell people what their words must mean, but also what kinds of things are legitimate to compare ("You throw Robertson in with the Phelps?'").
Incidentally, message boards and telephone conversations can easily be compared. Where are they alike? They are both discourse between individuals that are not in the same place, and absent a utility like Skype, can't see one another's faces or body language, Where are they different? One is real time like chat, the other features long delays between comments like pen pals. Also, with one you get vocal cues not available with the other.
Just about any two things can be compared and contrasted like that, and you will always be able to make a list of similarities and a list of differences. It's an excellent way to define anything - its genus et differentia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genus%E2%80%93di...
The genus is the class to which the definiendum belongs, i.e., the set of things with which it shares common properties, and the differentia are the aspects of it that distinguish it from other members of its class. We might define a basenji as a dog that doesn't bark, a manx as a tailless cat, or a cat as a feline that meows,assuming that there are no other non-barking breeds, tailless cats, or meowing felines..
Robertson and Phelps are both Christian homophobes and celebrities (genus), one being a living reality television personality that makes duck calls, the other a dead preacher (differentia). Voila! I've compared (genus) and contrasted (differentia) them accurately and usefully.
You protests trying to forbid such comparisons are effete.
"forbid"???? What the? What am I trying to forbid? All I suggested was that a phone conversation is far more productive that this kind of communication. Take that back.

Phelps was anti-gay, to be sure. Phil Robertson is not.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#767512 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know no such thing, you assume because you cannot comprehend that bombing 2 UN buildings and killing an 8 year old child under cease constitutes war crimes.
So to make yourself feel more intelligent, to big up your ego, you have to make up wild assumptions based on your buck knows best PhD (failed), it’s the only way you can get your kicks... lying.
The only war crime is your muslim bubbies locating weapons in schools and homes, and nobody but them is responsible for any death incurred.

You like them, and you like Hitler, because all three of you hate Jews.

Got it? Get it? Good.

Fennario

#767513 Aug 11, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Bad answer demonstrating poor judgment. All you had to do was repost the link or its content. Instead, you called me a liar. And you are mistaken. I didn't see them. When have I ever run from any question? Now the matter is closed. Please feel free to stick it up your ass.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
I posted it three times. So far as I can tell, you've ignored it twice.
I'm still catching up, let's see if you ignore the third one.
You are being very foolish here. This is a terrible strategy for you. How many times do you think that you can challenge my integrity before our relationship devolves back to the warring that you dislike so? What's in it for you to do that rather than assuring that I see what you want me to see?

What incentive do you think I have to lie to you about this?

And although I have no intention of giving your post any more thought than you gave my four questions, I would like to see any of these three posts that you claim you made to see if any of them were in a post with my name (using the string " ain") in it. I don't miss many of those, and find your claim that I did three times untenable.

Incidentally, there has been a change in my posting style to you as a result of your calumny, but not as with the likes of nanoanomaly, Joyful and lightbeamrider. You haven't reached their level of trashdom yet.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#767514 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not say any such thing, you said Darwin had a degree. I said Crothers was expelled from his PhD course. See the difference? Of course you, a being butt crack of little intelligence you will deny the TRUTH because butt crack is a liar but that makes no difference to the FACTS
So once again buck confuses what he said with someone else. Are you sure that HIV is not degrading you thinking process yet?
You said Darwin is qualified based on his degree. You said Crothers is not qualified because of an expulsion from a post-graduate program, though he has a degree.

You contradicted yourself.

Then you treat us to childish evasion.

Fennario

#767515 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Whether or not you use the word is irrelevant, the word is used.
Do you have a problem with the word "atheophobia"?

“Be strong ...”

Location hidden

#767516 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I just used your words. You said you want a man and not a by.
Did I?

Location hidden

#767517 Aug 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, LYING juts to make yourself feel good. You really are a pathetic wanker.
I wasn't LYING!
Look closer and you'll see it was a question, which means Inquiry, and not a statement of fact.
No wonder you're confused, your reading and understanding comprehension is twisted, now I know why you always THINK that you're right.
I bet you say that to all the "guys" don't you? << ( question ) not a LIE!
see the diff?

Location hidden

#767518 Aug 11, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>"forbid"???? What the? What am I trying to forbid? All I suggested was that a phone conversation is far more productive that this kind of communication. Take that back.

Phelps was anti-gay, to be sure. Phil Robertson is not.
Uh huh.

"Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson likens homosexuals to thieves, drunks in videotaped sermon.

Phil Robertson included remarks in a sermon in his church West Monroe, Louisiana that harken back to the "Duck Dynasty" star's past anti-gay remarks.

Robertson included homosexuals with other groups, including thieves, drunks and adulterers, as hell-bound sinners in a sermon he gave on Easter that was recorded and put up on the church's website."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/05/...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/tag/phil-robertson-a...

"In his Easter Sunday sermon, which just went viral, Phil Robertson blasts his critics for railing against him for "giving 'em the truth about their sins"

Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson has stirred up more controversy with a newly-released Easter Sunday sermon, which went viral after TMZ posted a clip of it on Thursday..."

http://time.com/110648/duck-dynasty-phil-robe...

People actually watch this rubbish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min USAsince1680 81,252
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min kent 701,933
Our children are better then our leaders at rul... 1 hr Sam 1
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Do you like, or dislike, Doctor REALITY?? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Tellthetruth 448,444
Why are women treated unfairly? (Oct '08) 9 hr annbonney 47