Prove there's a god.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767165 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop using references to obsolete British comedies as some of have no idea and don't want to. We shouldn't have to Google that nonsense to "get" wtf you geezers are referring to. What a total fkg waste of time that's been.
Stripes isn't British. Aren't you here to waste time? Oops, sorry, you're just here to inject venom. If I offered that I were younger than you, you'd admonish me to grow up. You're cynically implacable.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is not obsolete. I suppose you'd prefer Sharknado 2, Electric Boogaloo?

What movie is this from?

"You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!"

It seems to fit.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#767166 Aug 10, 2014
It aint necessarily sane wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Whatever actually exists is natural.
So you disagree with the *holographic universe* premise?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ahahahahahahah

Please stop pretending to own any semblance of logic in your wee brain.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767167 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They beat the fk out of yours.
Haha. Your posts are Internet tough guys. Your posts are the Chuck Norris of posts. Can you smell what your posts are cooking? You crack me up.

I'm disappointed you didn't call me a retard. They are going to pull your Acerbic Abasement Acolyte card.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767168 Aug 10, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Redneck won't like that snake/serpent thing.
He makes a distinction, very Christianly.
Her's is a hybrid. A Viper Prius, so to speak.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#767169 Aug 10, 2014
[Huh] said:

[QUOTED TEXT]

<portion snipped>
Aren't you the one with two children from two different men? The problem is always someone else, isn't it?
JoyfulllyGetsEasilyPissedOff81 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't my responsibility. It is yours, the one making the accusation. You don't even have a clue. All I said is that you showed no evidence and you didn't. You are so off base about me that all I can do is laugh at your BS accusations and slander of me. I did not say you. I said most of you atheists/unbelievers. Guilty conscience? It shouldn't bother you if it isn't the truth. None of what any of you say bothers me because it isn't true. The truth hurts, Huh?:)
Aren't you the one who said you had two children from two different men?

Disparaging your Creflo Dollar, your deity and your autobiographical history really pisses you off, doesn't it, Joy?

You should pray about that.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767170 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just part of my talking, used in everyday conversation here and people I know. I never really thought much about posting it here, what you think doesn't really matter to me. I don't use my use as an excuse for my behavior, it's what I do and any and all consequences of that behavior are known to me and accepted as it is, what it is..
Dude, like what if you took Cheetos and dipped them in chocolate. Man, that would be gnarly, Holmes.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767171 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you disagree with the *holographic universe* premise?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ahahahahahahah
Please stop pretending to own any semblance of logic in your wee brain.
You're a solipsist, too?

Location hidden

#767172 Aug 10, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your delusional state of mind does the bible accurately depict,
anything in cosmology, or biology. But Christians can stretch it to fit any hypocrisythey so choose. That's the power of enchanted illusion and the doctrine of lies it feeds itself upon.
The bible says man is made of dust, so dust science.

Now please, do try, logically, to differentiate how one is right but the other is wrong.

Your extended bout of trolldom has taken a toll on your reasoning skills. I recommend a vacation from even attempting to sound like a sane person, the effort could prove too much for your weakened condition.

>:}
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767173 Aug 10, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
[Huh] said:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who said you had two children from two different men?
Disparaging your Creflo Dollar, your deity and your autobiographical history really pisses you off, doesn't it, Joy?
You should pray about that.
She threatened to sue everyone once. This unwed mother of two little bastards whose fathers ran at the earliest chance even claims to have a lawyer on retainer.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767174 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All of you idiots who keep scoffing at man being made "from" the Earth. wtf OTHER elements would we be made of but of the ones we consume here, on the Earth?
Earth is made of star dust. You guys don't seem to be able to "reason out" that part. Funny how ignorant goat herders knew this yet you refuse it on grounds it was claimed in the bible.
Modern science proves ancient claims as true, despite the protests of militant atheists.
All?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#767175 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> My father probably smells of death as he passed away 10 years ago.
The Internet gives you security doesn't it? Lucky You!
I use McAfee.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767176 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't, what does it mean?
Maybe I can tell you if it's so or not..
Wow.

Location hidden

#767177 Aug 10, 2014
Oh, crap, make that "so does science".

For once, my fingers got ahead of my thoughts.

Not that dust science isn't cool and very scary.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767178 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You never heard of the term "lure" regarding law enforcement?
xD
So, DWB is an undercover officer trying to arrest anonymous people in Internet chat rooms by writing about being stoned all the time?

And then he asks you what it means.

Haha. You're a riot, Alice. Oops, Alan.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767179 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon, admit it. You aren't the only one against it.
I have yet to make any of the claims you are attributing to "all", "everyone", and "bunch".

So, no.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767180 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
feces for brains I thought we settled this with the video? I showed you "Hell" In the bible personally on that video.
Yes it's English translation, KJV, but in there nonetheless.
I think when Jesus was In the tomb it mentioned that he had descended into Hell and asked if he had "preached to lost souls"
Hell. It's between your ears, not mine.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767181 Aug 10, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I use McAfee.
Me too!

Location hidden

#767182 Aug 10, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Stripes isn't British. Aren't you here to waste time? Oops, sorry, you're just here to inject venom. If I offered that I were younger than you, you'd admonish me to grow up. You're cynically implacable.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is not obsolete. I suppose you'd prefer Sharknado 2, Electric Boogaloo?
What movie is this from?
"You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!"
It seems to fit.
Stripes wasn't mentioned in the post i responded to, Python was.

Get a grip, girly man.

I'm not Googling anymore of your goofy crap.

Location hidden

#767183 Aug 10, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, DWB is an undercover officer trying to arrest anonymous people in Internet chat rooms by writing about being stoned all the time?
And then he asks you what it means.
Haha. You're a riot, Alice. Oops, Alan.
Apparently, it works on Topix 'tards.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#767184 Aug 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="JoyfullyDoesn'tKnowW hoHaginIs8118"]The Glory of God - Written by Kenneth E. Hagin
Have you ever been among a gathering of believers where the Presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong people were not even able to stand? I have, many times. I don't know about you, but I am hungry to see more of the glory of God manifested in our midst. That's what God wants. He is growing us up spiritually as a Body so we will usher in His manifested Presence more and more when we come together to worship and magnify His Name.
What are we talking about when we refer to "the glory of God"? Let's compare two scriptures to find an answer to that question. The Bible states that it was the glory of the Father which raised Jesus from the dead: "Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4). But the Bible also says the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead: "The Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead" (Rom. 8:11).
So the glory of the Lord is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Throughout the Old and New Testaments, the Bible gives different instances of God revealing His glory to man by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Sometimes in my meetings the glory cloud will come as I am about to minister to people in a healing line. The first time that happened I was holding a meeting for Brother Gordon Lindsay in the 1960's. I had laid hands on about half of the people in the healing line. Then I saw the glory cloud rolling into the building. I walked back to the pulpit because I knew in that instance if I stood in that cloud, I would fall under the power of the Holy Spirit along with the rest In other words, He wants us to learn to operate supernaturally in the realm of the Spirit. As we learn how to do that, God will have more freedom to demonstrate His glory and power in a greater measure upon this earth.
http://www.cfaith.com/index.php/article-displ... [/QUOTE]

http://aubreeblogpage.wordpress.com/2012/11/1...

“The believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth.”
(Kenneth E. Hagin,“The Incarnation,” The Word of Faith page 13, December 12, 1980. Kenneth Hagin has some really unbelievable beliefs doesn’t he. Yet, he has been followed by dozens of men who continue on. Men who have followed in Kenneth Hagin’s footsteps are Kenneth Hagin Jr., Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Rodney Howard-Browne, Creflo Dollar and many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min onemale1 286,691
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Repub Family Values 52,177
I don't know Kenneth Copeland personally.......... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 28
How do international cellular connections work? 3 hr evan43 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Holy dr Shrink 445,997
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web