Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#767127 Aug 10, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Any religions are overdue to vanquish. So is the whole human race in the Age of AKWs. Humanity is now on its way out of existance.
Are you still reading that 'Conspiracy Theory' crap over there??

It's not true.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#767129 Aug 10, 2014
dirty pretty wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists like you prove there is a God by your own desperate actions.
I like it that someone praying next to you bothers you. It proves that God is real, you hopeless, worried, defiant, and desperate atheist.
It is funny how we have both Muslims AND atheists declaring that they find it revolting, cringing "at the very thought" that someone sitting next to them "might" be *thinking* about a religion they consider repulsive. They should just be thankful that they can't read other peoples' minds, else we'd all own bunkers. ;)

Whatever happened to being strong "in" one's own personal belief or disbelief? I think it's disgusting that anybody has a problem with "quiet time" at school, like they think noise will keep people from thinking what they want.

Geez, how dare anybody use their own mind as they see fit, hmm?
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#767131 Aug 10, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves all people, including homosexuals.
Yes, I feel the same way.
So you love Hitler, right?

Location hidden

#767132 Aug 10, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with her if she's obsessing over it as if it were real?
It's the same thing you are doing.
Well...I don't believe in little green men, but I'm not going to go around abusing those who do.

Except maybe that poseur Drake.

:)

Location hidden

#767135 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it rather hypocritical of you to Judge me only by that. My guess would be that 95% of the people here use something to " escape " reality.
I like to smoke a Joint and listen to nature, not really " escape " any reality, it always catches up with us.
You got that right. They are all for legalizing herb and a few other drugs too.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#767136 Aug 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Never ending blasphemy--
“...because all the major religions in fact blaspheme one another, and ought by their principles to engage in crusade or jihad each against the others – a profoundly disturbing thought. They blaspheme each other in numerous ways. All non-Christians blaspheme Christianity by their refusal to accept the divinity of Christ, because in so doing they reject the Holy Ghost, doing which is described as the most serious of all blasphemies. The New Testament has Christ say “I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me”.
This places members of other faiths beyond redemption; they are damned if they know this claim but do not heed it. By an unlucky twist of theology, Protestants have to regard Catholics as blasphemers too, because the latter regard Mary as co-redemptorix with Christ, in violation of the utterance just quoted. All non-Muslims blaspheme Islam because they insult Mohammed by not accepting him as the true Prophet, and by ignoring the teachings of the Koran.
Jews seem the least philosophically troubled by what people of other faiths think about their own – but Orthodox Jews regard themselves as religiously superior to others because others fail in the proper observances, for example by not respecting kosher constraints. All the religions blaspheme each other by regarding the others’ teachings, metaphysics and much of their ethics as false, and their own religion as the only true one.”—A C Grayling
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not surprised that a New Atheist would have those kind of thoughts are you?
I say:

Essentially, in one form or another, you have, on multiple occasions, made the same allegations on this thread yourself.

How is it that you object to what you have said when someone else (A C Grayling) has stated it more clearly and profoundly than you did?

You're a tricky trip, Slick..

Location hidden

#767137 Aug 10, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
pfffffft. we should review this again...
you believe that man was made from dust, per your favorite story book, the bible. Sounds like you don't have a clue what you believe.
Um, maybe you would like to differentiate between Earth dust and star dust, PUHLEEZE!

Sagan spouts star dust and your bunch is ok with that but balks "at" Earth dust? Really?!!! Last I heard it's one and the same THING, loon.

I get that you're not big on thinking but, seriously?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767138 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right. They are all for legalizing herb and a few other drugs too.
All?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767139 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
My " illegal" activities are none of your concern..
Then why do you advertise them daily on a public forum and use them as an excuse for your aberrant behavior?

Location hidden

#767140 Aug 10, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
pfffffft. we should review this again...
you believe that man was made from dust, per your favorite story book, the bible. Sounds like you don't have a clue what you believe.
Every time you post you make real retards look smarter.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767141 Aug 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't defend child abuse. I simply told it that it needed to post evidence for its accusation, just like you all would have told me had I posted something like that without evidence. Is that unbeliever/atheist held to that responsibility like I am by you all?
Your heroes are villains.'Nuff said.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767142 Aug 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> My father probably smells of death as he passed away 10 years ago.
The Internet gives you security doesn't it? Lucky You!
It's a long from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Lighten up, Francis.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767143 Aug 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is nothing but baseless, useless, and meaningless drivel, just like all of your posts, as well as most of your atheist/unbeliever buddies posts are. You are the one in the wrong toward me and many others here, just like most of your atheist/unbeliever buddies are. Once again, all I could do all the way through your post was laugh at your ignorance. You are the one that has/had no right to say the things that you have said to me and others. You are morally defunct and an evil, lying, deceitful snake/serpent. May God come into your heart and save your soul. BuhBye.
Haha.

Since: Aug 14

Des Moines, IA

#767144 Aug 10, 2014
Hi everyone! God bless you all! God is Spirit, No one can prove He exist to someone who doesnt believe. Proof comes God Himself through His Son Jesus. Gods mysteries are not given to those who dont believe. Only God can pierce the heart. Please present your proof that God doesnt exist. God bless you and everyone here!:)
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#767145 Aug 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
The Glory of God Inside You - Written by Creflo A. Dollar
Earthly manifestations of God's glory did not end the day on the mountain with Moses.
A few months after Jesus' death, resurrection, and ascension to heaven, an event occurred that was unprecedented in the history of the world. It was an event that would make the glory, presence, and power of God available to you and me. We read about it in Acts, Chapter 2:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
(Acts 2:1-4)
On this remarkable day, the Spirit of Almighty God was poured out upon man. Up to that point, the Holy Ghost had only rested upon man for short periods of time. Now the Spirit was available to abide within man, indwelling them 24-hours-a-day and supercharging them with the power of God.
Moments after the event just described had occurred, the apostle Peter preached a Holy Ghost-inspired sermon to explain what had taken place:
But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, "Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; and it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,'I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.'"
(Acts 2:14-18)
Pentecost brought a whole new dimension to experiencing the presence of God.
In fact, it almost brings us full circle to where Adam was before the Fall. Adam had the life of God inside himself; so too can we, as believers, have the life of God inside us.
http://www.cfaith.com/index.php/article-displ...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...

Creflo Dollar, False Prophet.

Location hidden

#767146 Aug 10, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter nonsense.
You prolly like lots of things people do that bother me...
...like clubbing baby seals to death.
Prove there's a god.
You like beef? I suppose you've never seen the video of Mexican farm workers clubbing calves to death with sledge hammers? Do not count on the "meat" you prefer actually being killed humanely.

Apparently a bullet to the head is not cost effective to some butchers.

Location hidden

#767147 Aug 10, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All?
C'mon, admit it. You aren't the only one against it.

Location hidden

#767148 Aug 10, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you advertise them daily on a public forum and use them as an excuse for your aberrant behavior?
You never heard of the term "lure" regarding law enforcement?

xD
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#767149 Aug 10, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Joyous follows a child abusing preacher? Can you please post or link me to what you are referring to?
So far, she has cut and pasted sermons from at least three preachers without researching them. One was Creflo Dollar.

Creflo Dollar strangled his teen daughter, threw her to the ground, and punched her. In the 911 call, she maintained that this heinous incident was not an aberration. His older teen daughter confirmed the events as established by the younger teen daughter.

Creflo's sermons showed no contrition for his actions. Despite the testimony of his victim daughter and the corroboration of her sibling, he claimed, in his sermons before his congregation, the devil was trying to discredit him.

Creflo was able to escape prosecution via pre-trial intervention.

Instead of acknowledging her error in advertising the words of a violet, unapologetic charlatan, Joyful circled the wagons and claimed I was a vile serpent for mentioning Creflo's criminal behavior and insane deflection without providing a link.

I will allow you to Google Creflo Dollar and determine an opinion for yourself. Joyful should do that before she copies and pastes another sermon, but she won't have many to post.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#767150 Aug 10, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The word hell isn't used in the bible, but you and RR can puke and perpetuate more of your religions lies. Let us know when you're not full of feces for jesus.
feces for brains I thought we settled this with the video? I showed you "Hell" In the bible personally on that video.
Yes it's English translation, KJV, but in there nonetheless.
I think when Jesus was In the tomb it mentioned that he had descended into Hell and asked if he had "preached to lost souls"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Seentheotherside 687,387
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 5 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web