Prove there's a god.

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#767040 Aug 10, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is the biggest criminal Christian Organisation for the last 2000 years.
The RCC has not existed for 2000 years.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#767041 Aug 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
No. I am saying that what science is not laughable. Religion is. Speculating about habitable planets and moons is not laughable. A flat, fixed, immovable earth with a sun passing over it that can be stopped is laughable.
About as laughable as assuming a law of gravity and matter is the cause of everything without knowing the source of the law or the source of the matter in the first place. Gravity and matter are both something and not no thing. Since we know time had a beginning, where did gravity and matter come from absent Intelligence?

If you allow for abiogenesis and effects without causes then why exclude bodily resurrection? Why exclude the possibility of the sun producing a jet aircraft in a junkyard? Or a Donkey popping into your living room for no reason? Stay in the shallow end of the pool and quit picking on females, you fuc7ing slimeball. You need your as$ kicked, you no dic prick.

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#767042 Aug 10, 2014
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>You begin with unprovable, untenable nonsense which is nothing more than special pleading.
You prepare an alleged logical argument about space, time, before, and after then pretend to explain it. Then you special plead a god right out your ass and say “Oh but this guy over here, he can exist. He gets to break all these logical rules we just explained because ……well, we say so, that’s why.
Kalam is a failure. It is not parsimonious. In order to explain something apparently designed and which cannot create itself, a being is conjured into existence which would require even more unlikely explanation. It's just ridiculous.
I didn't mention a god. Stick to bigot jokes. You know nothing of logic.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#767043 Aug 10, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
How is she going to learn the error of her ways with you enabling her bad behavior like this?
It's what Christians do. In fact, Dinglebert Humoadink's post illustrates perfectly how dangerous and evil Christianity is.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven"
-Jesus
Those in power get to decide what is righteous. They get to make those claims and then claim all those who oppose them are opposed by an eerily silent god figure. This aided and abetted Hitler in Nazi Germany. It aided and abetted all manner of bad actors throughout history. And here, in this room, it is used by an idiot to support a moron. It's much less dangerous in that context but still vile. Why does anyone get to declare themselves righteous in the eyes of a god figure. The unmitigated hubris is appalling.

Location hidden

#767044 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
The logic you are trying to impose is one where linguistics determines existential events.
It can be stated, "if a verb form is used, time is necessitated".
That violates logic.
Not only is "before" and "after" a linguistic device not imposed on a creator of time, they are features of the subjective observer of time, and would be logically impossible absent time.
Tada! Special pleading!

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#767045 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you don't understand that pretending to eviscerate modern evolutionary biology, which you have yet to do, does not point to any god. That you can't offer one explanation, one description, or one shred of evidence of this alleged designer, and especially while ignoring how poor a designer it would be, illustrates the vacuity of your untenable position.
I didn't pretend, or attempt to eviscerate evolutionary biology. Nor did I allege to point to any god.

You have no grasp of what "design" means, which puts you at a brutal disadvantage on discussing what is "poor" or good about it.

The 'poor design' argument is widely debunked, and mostly abandoned by Darwinists in the know.

Catch up, Big Baby.

Location hidden

#767046 Aug 10, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Shaker chest, her drawers won't fall off.
Dammit.
I'm Amish ashamed I said that.
How many Mennonite do you reject?

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#767047 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, you're so scary!
Let's pretend to punch people for Jesus! Hallelujah!
I'm quite accomplished at punching people.

Check around.

Location hidden

#767048 Aug 10, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>A furniture in you back with a Xtain Fundie sitting it it! kNow wonder u stressed out in life, is decades? Bhahahhaaa
I tried.

Location hidden

#767049 Aug 10, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is what they really do. and why they do it.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
These are "real" hero`s in "Christians" eyes. They can all go to their own hell in a hand-basket of their own making. Like P.T. Barnum said, "there`s one born every minute".
But, but...

They are righteous. Jesus said so.

Ugh.

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#767050 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>You certainly have done nothing to provide any evidence for your non-material friend other than rehashing the statements of lame apologists that have already been eviscerated completely. Honest inquiry is expected. Stonewalling the conversation by pretending inquiry is patently dishonest.
It's easier to allude to eviscerating than to do any of the work yourself.

The recourse of a coward.

Location hidden

#767051 Aug 10, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>All of the above is just an expression of your OWN vanity and pride...nothing to do with the blessings of God!!!....especially with that gay shit about the beauty contest!!!...these things happened because U are conformed to the world of the wicked!! U follow his customs, his orders, his curriculum, his laws, his decisions, and his religion (false gods or lack there of). Yes God is real but if U drive it up "tha butt" then God has ZERO blessings for U!! And that is from His word!!!
Haven't you met Creflo Dollar? It's obvious you have never met Mignon Fogarty.

Buck Crick

Location hidden

#767052 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>Right. Please point out one error in English in any of my posts that can be attributed to anything other than a simple typographical error or continue to paint yourself as a ridiculous liar. That is your wheelhouse, Kutwijf.
There should be a comma after "error", to prevent your run-on sentence.

Location hidden

#767053 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pretend, or attempt to eviscerate evolutionary biology. Nor did I allege to point to any god.
You have no grasp of what "design" means, which puts you at a brutal disadvantage on discussing what is "poor" or good about it.
The 'poor design' argument is widely debunked, and mostly abandoned by Darwinists in the know.
Catch up, Big Baby.
You use a term like Darwinist. It displays your bias. I've been reading your posts. You are pretending. You have nothing more than special pleading and un parsimonious, a priori nonsense. You don't "argue" with evidence. You pretend to "argue" with logic and then it all falls apart with special pleading. It is not possible to keep up with a Gish Gallop. It's useless.

Location hidden

#767054 Aug 10, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon! Don't let him think he's funny, that's just cruel.
It's more pathos than humor.

Location hidden

#767056 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe they exist, how can you believe they would act in any particular way?
You are describing your believed quality of an unbelieved entity. If you disbelieve the entity, you cannot hold a specific belief about its qualities.
Wow, another genius who pretends logical "argument" but doesn't understand conditional statements.

You've been unable to demonstrate your designer but you continue to pretend you can.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#767057 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>Why would you continue typing after the first sentence?
Indica

Location hidden

#767058 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier to allude to eviscerating than to do any of the work yourself.
The recourse of a coward.
This coming from the internet tough guy who pretends he would punch someone in the face for disagreeing with him. Haha. You are a comedy act. I would say you and Dumbledore should take your act out on the road, but it's difficult to play two people outside the internet.

That you proclaim that I have not investigated the spurious claims of apologists is laughable and just displays your ignorance. I've read your tired nonsense. Just one shred of evidence would be nice.

Location hidden

#767059 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be a comma after "error", to prevent your run-on sentence.
Actually, no. In your example, you would have made "in English" an appositive. That would have required two commas. I wasn't asking you to illustrate an error, in English, as opposed to writing it in another language. I was asking for you to illustrate an error in my English.

You have failed. Again.

Location hidden

#767060 Aug 10, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite accomplished at punching people.
Check around.
Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen and quite unimpressive, just like your childish apologetics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Rider on the Storm 4,492
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Rosesz 695,312
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min Deep Grope 58,817
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 55 min How Do You Know 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 446,233
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 4 hr wetakeyourclass 18
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 9 hr james 2
More from around the web