Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766528 Aug 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Stilgar Fifrawi wrote, "
See, IANS? I told you that making jokes on white people is perfectly PC. Now tell a black joke just as vile. Maybe something about drugs, fatherless children or crime. Go."

See what? Are you claiming that Juice just made a joked against whites?

What I have been seeing is Juice not discussing your god and you claiming that she was, me discussing Christianity and you calling it discussing Christians, you calling a restauranteur that was asked to obey the law persecuted, and you calling the above an example of Juice telling a joke about whites.

You can understand my skepticism when you also tell me that you see a god, or an irreducibly complex eye, or anti-Christian bigotry, or anything else to do with your faith.
This was a guy's response to a racist remark, also an example of what I did not write:

http://i.imgur.com/zLE3fha.jpg

Damn "crackers" shore do get offended when receiving a taste of their own medicine.

Funny but racism is still stupid. I'm genetically incapable of that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766529 Aug 9, 2014
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>It originated in the UK, from "doling out" money. I'm surprised it didn't make it to your big rock in the Indian Ocean.
Certainly and it has, I just didn't know it was a term used in America. It's interesting to learn new things.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#766530 Aug 9, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a guy's response to a racist remark, also an example of what I did not write:
http://i.imgur.com/zLE3fha.jpg
Damn "crackers" shore do get offended when receiving a taste of their own medicine.
Funny but racism is still stupid. I'm genetically incapable of that.
Your link was the most uncomfortably funny thing I have read this week.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766531 Aug 9, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>Was the coming of the Lord prophesied in the OT?

Would that be the precoming of the Lord?
The dribbling deity?

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#766532 Aug 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, god plucking usually doesn't turn out so well for the grapes....chomp chomp chomp
U must be an athiest! If U are, then I understand why U joke about The Most High...remember, we shall be held accountable for every single word that we utter...but U might have to wait until U meet your maker for U to understand that!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#766533 Aug 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay. I have no sons or daughters.
So, God called him Israel but on formal occasions he was called Jacob. I find that odd.
You can adopt me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#766534 Aug 9, 2014
My Two Hot Moms.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#766535 Aug 9, 2014
My Two Hot Moms at The Jersey Shore with an American Idol Voice Bachelor Real People and the Folsom Twins, Bucknut and Fucknut are The Biggest Losers.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#766536 Aug 9, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>U must be an athiest! If U are, then I understand why U joke about The Most High...remember, we shall be held accountable for every single word that we utter...but U might have to wait until U meet your maker for U to understand that!
You must be a Christian. You are ignorant and uneducated and proffer nothing but bifurcated, ridiculous, childish threats.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766537 Aug 9, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your link was the most uncomfortably funny thing I have read this week.
Lol, welcome to the Internet?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#766538 Aug 9, 2014
Impossible things:
[1] An omniscient being that grants free will
[2] An omnipotent being incapable of being in the presence of sin
[3] A perfect being needing worship
[4] A perfect being that changes its mind
[5] A perfect being that makes mistakes or contradicts itself
[6] A perfect being that creates or alters anything
[7] A non-spacial being being omnipresent
[8] An onmibenevolent being that permits evil and allows suffering
[9] A perfectly just being that punishes innocents like offspring.
[10] A merciful being that damns without hope of forgiveness from hell.
[11] Anything existing, persisting, thinking or acting outside of time. Those verbs, like all verbs, imply an interval of time.
[12] An omnipresent being that we can be separated from.
[13] An omnisicient being that tests people
[14] An omnipotent being that wants anything
[15] An omnibenevolent being that exhibits wrath and tortures souls
[16] An omnibenevolent being that unleashes a master demon on earth
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Does it bother you that God doesn't follow your "rules" about how He should be?

I don't believe in your god. But you do. Does it bother you that it is described in mutually exclusive terms? It would if you cared about the truth. You have faith instead, which cannot possibly be a means of determining truth, since any idea or its opposite are equally believable through faith. Only evidence and reason allow us to distinguish correct ideas from incorrect ones. They tell us that the being described above is impossible. Faith gives you permission to ignore reason, the surest way to go wrong. You have no hope of returning to the world of truth and reason if you don't respect them.

Fennario

#766539 Aug 9, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Let's call blind religious faith what it is; Ignorance.
Agreed. In fact, I think I just did that.

It seems very helpful to return faith to its rightful place: flawed thinking, not something to be venerated or extolled.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766540 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>U must be an athiest! If U are, then I understand why U joke about The Most High...remember, we shall be held accountable for every single word that we utter...but U might have to wait until U meet your maker for U to understand that!
The most high was just the herder who had the best pot.

http://youtu.be/VjNtFMzthwQ

Do you happen to remember the name of this movie?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#766541 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>Stilgar Fifrawi wrote, "Does it bother you that God doesn't follow your "rules" about how He should be?"

I don't believe in your god. But you do. Does it bother you that it is described in mutually exclusive terms? It would if you cared about the truth. You have faith instead, which cannot possibly be a means of determining truth, since any idea or its opposite are equally believable through faith. Only evidence and reason allow us to distinguish correct ideas from incorrect ones. They tell us that the being described above is impossible. Faith gives you permission to ignore reason, the surest way to go wrong. You have no hope of returning to the world of truth and reason if you don't respect them.
Nice.

http://i.imgur.com/bSqC2jj.jpg

Fennario

#766542 Aug 9, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
There could be...... anyfucking thing you could imagine.
Nope. Some things are logically impossible. I just gave you a list of over a dozen.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#766543 Aug 9, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a Christian. You are ignorant and uneducated and proffer nothing but bifurcated, ridiculous, childish threats.
Your name shows how simple and uneducated U are!!!!! What's eating YOUR grape, Gilbert?!? By the way christianity is a cultic religion...the Holy Book does not deal with religion, stupid!!! It deals with laws, statutes, commandments for the ISRAELITES to abide by...and at the same time explains the history of the Hebrew people as they journeyed through a time before our own! U have ZERO understanding of the Holy Book!!!...and mainly because it does NOT apply to U nor your people...and if U actually read some of it U see that U and yours are excluded from salvation!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#766544 Aug 9, 2014
The most high? Don't get Fucknuts started on Colorado. He lies his way through it. It's sad.

Captcha? 6664. Whoop!

Location hidden

#766545 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>Your name shows how simple and uneducated U are!!!!! What's eating YOUR grape, Gilbert?!? By the way christianity is a cultic religion...the Holy Book does not deal with religion, stupid!!! It deals with laws, statutes, commandments for the ISRAELITES to abide by...and at the same time explains the history of the Hebrew people as they journeyed through a time before our own! U have ZERO understanding of the Holy Book!!!...and mainly because it does NOT apply to U nor your people...and if U actually read some of it U see that U and yours are excluded from salvation!!
You're doing this religion thing wrong. With your stream of consciousness nonsense, you need to supply a PayPal donation button. Your 300 to 500 character post was wasted without it.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#766546 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Agreed. In fact, I think I just did that.
It seems very helpful to return faith to its rightful place: flawed thinking, not something to be venerated or extolled.
You're funny. Anyone that thinks life came from non life has as much faith as any Christian, and for you to whine and shake your fist and deny it, doesn't change the fact that it's faith and belief.

you and your parrots are as faithfully religious to that belief as any God fearing Christian..

Let there be light ( big bang ) science and the Bible seem to think everything came about after this "explosion" of energy.

Could science applied to the Bible confirm " let there be light" as the big bang? seems to me that that set everything into motion..

Location hidden

#766547 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope. Some things are logically impossible. I just gave you a list of over a dozen.
Redn*cks with sensibility. Boom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 653,774
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 618,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Buck Crick 63,548
Carly Carrigan, you may all know her from Famil... (Jul '11) 44 min Hogguy1947 64
crmefmengovma2016 58 min second-handcar 2016 11
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,365
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 1 hr Unknowntraveler 70
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,476
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,845
More from around the web