Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#765938 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That one might pass muster.
Restaurants are allowed to have a dress code, and to refuse service altogether to those who aren't properly attired.
I wonder if there is a Freedom From Ties Foundation that we could contact to sue those restaurants into submission.

Or maybe American Anti-Tie-Wearers...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#765939 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
I think he was referring to the welfare recipients that are scum, seedy people that misuse the program. People "who don't want to work". "Want" being the key word there.
I took him at his word.

Joyful doesn't work. She just has her hand out.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Do you disagree? Do you think that person who doesn't want to work deserves everyone else to pay for their life and lifestyle?
Are you talking about Joyful?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765940 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're wrong on both counts.
The Unruh Act does not violate any Constitutional provision, federal or state. Don't go out of your way to show your ignorance, you're doing fine already.
B&P 172000 applies in the restaurant/customer context. If you are really curious and don't know how to do the research, I can show you some cases.
Early bird discounts are different and perfectly legal--they apply equally to everybody, and have a legitimate business purpose.
Prayer discounts are just like the early bird discount, they also apply equally to everybody and they also have a legitimate business purpose.

If you're interested about not being coy about this anymore and think you're right, why don't you just supply the laws that a restaurant would violate by giving patrons a 15% discount for praying before they eat.

I don't think you will. Not because you enjoy playing the game, but because you can't. Because prayer discounts don't violate any laws that other discounts would.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong. Prove away.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#765941 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there is a Freedom From Ties Foundation that we could contact to sue those restaurants into submission.
Or maybe American Anti-Tie-Wearers...
That's much better.

You should try to avoid being serious.

Just post this sort of stuff.

BTW, when was the last time you wore a tie?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765942 Aug 7, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I took him at his word.
Joyful doesn't work. She just has her hand out.

Are you talking about Joyful?
Well played. You hit me in the soft spot.

Getting lessons from River?

Regarding Joy, that depends on how long she's been on government assistance and how long she plans to stay on it. Can you answer that?

And I wouldn't just say that's regarding her, I would say that's regarding anyone receiving government assistance of any kind. There are many Americans that are in genuine need of help, be it medical, food, housing, etc and most Americans agree that we need to help them out. But there are the seedy ones, the scumbags that are choosing not to work and instead are using government assistance as a way of life instead of a quick help, like it's supposed to be.

Which is she? I don't know.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765943 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>The joke that America has turned into is largely due to the leftist liberal agendas that have been escalating for decades.

I had a much larger defense in mind, then I remembered that I'm posting to the same person that claimed that every bad thing that's happened in the history of mankind has been caused by Christianity.

So, never mind.
I did amend that but of course you cherry pick it out to suit your need to appear right, to yourself of course.

Since its inception, christianity is responsible for every evil deed committed by humans and probable bad weather as well as the delay in technological and scientific advancements.

Your country is and has been run by christians for quite some time now, these "agendas" you speak of, put an end to slavery and are slowly but surely ensuring that homosexuals can marry and no longer can be blatantly abused, the pedophiles in your precious religion are also being exposed and prosecuted for their crimes agains humanity, you christians are crying persecution because laws are being put in place to stop you from torturing groups of humans you deem unworthy. The abuse of Atheists will end too.

I find that deliciously just and hilarious. It's about damn time.

"No special dispensation for christians."

The truth about your vile religion is being exposed globally, daily, you just keep denying and ignoring the facts, while you're at it, go tell your chickens to quit being so inadequate.

http://i.imgur.com/s6uZ3hk.jpg

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765944 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>1. I took an oath to uphold the Constitution, and I abide by that oath. So does every other California attorney with whom I'm acquainted.

2. Hahaha, why don't you change the subject to sheetwall and show some expertise?
I like it when he delves into mathematics.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765945 Aug 7, 2014
*probably

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765946 Aug 7, 2014
Sure, let's just forget to mention that only giving a discount to the hypocrites who pray, out loud, in public, for financial gain; is blatant discrimination.

I'd say "grace" to save money too.

Dumbasses.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#765948 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer discounts are just like the early bird discount, they also apply equally to everybody and they also have a legitimate business purpose.
If you're interested about not being coy about this anymore and think you're right, why don't you just supply the laws that a restaurant would violate by giving patrons a 15% discount for praying before they eat.
I don't think you will. Not because you enjoy playing the game, but because you can't. Because prayer discounts don't violate any laws that other discounts would.
I'll be happy to be proven wrong. Prove away.
I already cited the applicable California laws.

You're just too stubborn to learn anything, and will stick to your ignorant nonsensical positions no matter what anybody shows you.

So yeah, with you it does become just a stupid game.

Maybe we should discuss that Satan guy instead.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#765949 Aug 7, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it when he delves into mathematics.
Please.

Don't get him started.

I'm trying to confine the discussion to stuff he's familiar with: sheetwall and Satan.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765950 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I already cited the applicable California laws.

You're just too stubborn to learn anything, and will stick to your ignorant nonsensical positions no matter what anybody shows you.

Well, he did stop saying that chickens can't fly.

It'd be better if he admitted he was wrong. Odds?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#765951 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Please.

Don't get him started.

I'm trying to confine the discussion to stuff he's familiar with: sheetwall and Satan.
But, but, but it's so funny.

Oh fine.

*pouts*

I can't participate in a sheet wall discussion due to personal beliefs.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765952 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's much better.
You should try to avoid being serious.
Just post this sort of stuff.
BTW, when was the last time you wore a tie?
Nice diversion.

Hmmm the last time? Ummmm.... Hell, I don't even remember.

When was the last time you oiled an air compressor?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#765953 Aug 7, 2014
I don't build things.
Exactly. You don't design them either.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765954 Aug 7, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
Sure, let's just forget to mention that only giving a discount to the hypocrites who pray, out loud, in public, for financial gain; is blatant discrimination.
I'd say "grace" to save money too.
Dumbasses.
Where'd the "out loud" part come in?

Why you gotta make shit up?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765955 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You have no cachet in this area.
I do nothing by blind faith.
Young Dawkins' little eyeball model/demonstration is not evidence. It's speculation.

Are you an evidence-based thinker or a speculation-based thinker?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765956 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already cited the applicable California laws.
One of the laws you cited violated the Constitution, but it's California law, so.....

The other law you cited has nothing to do with restaurants giving certain people discounts.

I see you don't want to cite an actual law that would prevent a restaurant from giving a patron a discount for praying before eating.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765957 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.
Don't get him started.
Attacking me does not answer the question and it will not end the debate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765958 Aug 7, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he did stop saying that chickens can't fly.
It'd be better if he admitted he was wrong. Odds?
Chickens can't fly no more than a flying squirrel can.

I would say that I think you understand, but I highly doubt that you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 min WasteWater 2,564
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liamm 653,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min DebraE 106,472
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Clearwater 63,288
crossdressing on skype. (Apr '15) 12 min Blondselffscial 4
Just chatt 12 min Truthiness 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min New Age Spiritual... 618,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min crucifiedguy 281,819
More from around the web