Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#765847 Aug 7, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Huh wrote:<quoted text>You're an amateur. A true professional moron would use the terms gaytheists and fagnostics.
<quoted text>
So you're half of a professional moron, or in other words, an amateur.
if you're a gaytheist and fagnostic, then i can only hope that you think of me as a moron!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#765848 Aug 7, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
speaking of black boxes:

Q -what does flight 230 and lucy have in common?

A -they both have black boxes that smell like fish!

i'm seriously sorry for this but i couldn't resist!:-)
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#765849 Aug 7, 2014
Arnoldj777 wrote:
The question is,'Prove there's a god."
Satan is the god of this world. Just turn on the news and see murder, theft, rape... To believe in the God of Love and Mercy can only come by faith and that faith has to be given to you by God. No one can say Jesus is Lord, the Son of God our Father in heaven, without the Holy Spirit.
I was addicted to a quart of whiskey a day. I lost three jobs by calling in sick and buying a bottle in the morning. Then, another when that was gone afternoon. Two quarts a day for a week. I got fired, cleaned up and got another job. This happened three times. I was being evicted and made an enemy who wanted to kill me. I prayed to God in the name of Jesus the Christ. And in that One Day I was set free from my alcohol addiction. It's all uphill from now out of my pit. Faith comes from hearing,(testimonies) and the word of God. The God of Israel.
Thats no proof
you just traded one addiction for another(religion)

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#765850 Aug 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Human and Neanderthal genes are not a match. They were not humans. Different skulls, different brain mass, different bones, different heights.
Neanderthal DNA comes close to human, but is not. We have the complete genome sequence of both humans and Neanderthals now.
“Modern humans, Neanderthals, and their sister lineage, Denisovans, descended from a common ancestor. The ancestors of modern humans broke off from this single branch more than 500,000 years ago. The Neanderthals split from the Denisovans sometime later. The Neanderthals formed their own lineage that lived in Europe and Asia from around 200,000 years ago to 30,000 years ago. There's also a period when scientists believe that Neanderthals and ancient humans overlapped and interbred.”
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/neanderthal-dn...
“Neanderthal DNA bears on several debates concerning the origins of modern humans. What was the relationship between Neanderthals and anatomically modern Homo sapiens? Did Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans interbreed? Did Neanderthals contribute to the modern genome? How much? Scientists answer these questions by comparing Neanderthal DNA and mtDNA to that of modern humans.”
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/...
I've had sex with numerous humans who considered me a Neanderthal.

I guess it was my height, skull, and brain mass.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#765851 Aug 7, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Then the thread is irrelevant since it is prove God. So? What are you doing here?
<quoted text>
And you are on the side of all life and intelligence from non life and non intelligent sources for no reason. Oh wait a minute, you say there is a reason even if there is no intelligence involved in the cause.
<quoted text> How? Your explanation needs an explanation according to your standards.
----------
If matter self assembles into say DNA then why does the assembly of a jet aircraft require a factory and intelligence? <quoted text> Your response does not make sense. It is a question not related to my faith. You did not answer.
----------
Does the human eye self assemble?
<quoted text> Well i was thinking along the terms of all the energy coming in from the sun and the laws of physics and chemistry causing simpler structures to organize according to your position it would seem reasonable you must assume the human eye came about as a result of those all those laws and not intelligence. Do you have any engineering skills? Mechanic background?
Sheesh, you haven't even noticed the key differences between the biological and the machines we make?

Buck Crick

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#765852 Aug 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if the guy had used an infinite amount of gas?
How much would be left for the other customers?
They would be sucked into a black hole of constitutional privacy - emanating from an infinte penumbra.

ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#765853 Aug 7, 2014
I am right wrote:
<quoted text>
God does exist as evidenced by every created and detailed thing around you. You are just too STUPID to understand that.
Atheists are such STUPID people.
Plus, why do you want proof of God when you claim you know for a fact He doesn't exist?
See how STUPID you come across? That's because you are STUPID.
I'm pretty sure you know you are lying to yourself, you STUPID atheist.
you are ANGRY bc you cant prove god..

Stick around you may learn to think yet

www.evilbible.com

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#765855 Aug 7, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
Lumping people together is not bigotry.
Quiz:
Is lumping people together bigotry?
The way it's being presented here, yes. Saying Christians are homophobic because some Christians are is as bigoted as saying Hispanics are criminals because some of them are.
Christianity does, and has for as long as Christianity has existed.
Quiz:
Am I talking about every Christian, Christian church, and Christian artifact?
Nope. You're talking about Christianity.

You're wrong but you're still talking about it.

Christianity doesn't teach hatred towards anyone and it certainly doesn't teach homophobia or "atheophobia", whatever the hell that is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765856 Aug 7, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good without a god.
Ya I know. I saw the billboard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765857 Aug 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We know all that, RR. Don't forget that your own mother went through that pain.
Yes I know. I saw the video my dad took of my little brother's birth. Lots of pain but nothing unnatural.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765858 Aug 7, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Wrong.
You'll excuse me for not taking your word for it.
Nope. It's already been explained to you.
Besides, you just lumped yourselves together with the use of the word "all." That indicates that you are referring to all Christians simultaneously. If you can refer the collective, so can I.
I Googled the phrase "Americans like" and found all of the following. Do you consider this unwise, unintelligent, or bigotry?
"Why don't the Americans like soccer?"
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
"Americans Really Like to Drink Beer, Says Unsurprising Poll"
http://time.com/3026200/americans-drink-beer-...
"How Americans Like Their Steak"
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-americ...
It is perfectly valid to characterize a group even if not every member of it has the characteristic. Christians are taught to be homophobic and Christianity is the principle source of homophobia in America even if some are not.
Nice try. But no dice. You're lumping all Christians together as if we all are one being and are taught the same things and practice the same things.

How about this: "Atheists smoke pot, vote Liberal Democrat and kill Christians".

Because some atheists do that, it must be true for all of you, huh?

I know you understand the point, whether or not you will concede it is another story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765859 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
That's what I would say to you about Christianity's spiritual failure.
Authentic spirituality includes a sense of connectivity. A gardener may have a spiritual connection to the earth. A parent has a spiritual connection to a child. Painting a great painting or building a skyscraper can evoke this response as well. In each case, there is a connection with the here and now, with material reality.
The Christian worldview is antithetical to that. It teaches that we are aliens in this world - spiritual souls trapped in a sinful cesspool of flesh, and situated amidst a degraded and ever degenerating world. The Christian is exhorted to fear and remain separate from the world, to turn his attention away form it to a make believe ghost in a make believe realm separate from our common reality, and to consider death and escape from that reality something to dream about.
What could be more anithetical to authentic spirituality than Christian nihilism, pessimism, misanthropy and anti-materialism?
What Christian nihilism, pessimism, misanthropy and anti-materialism?

Oh because some Christians have some of those traits, we all do. Geez, I keep forgetting that all Christians go to the WBC.

My bad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765860 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
If a child concludes that Santa doesn't exist without help, he has thought like an adult. And if an adult decides that Magic Jesus is real, he's thinking like a child.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, not that it makes any difference to Christianity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765861 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Who will straighten out all the misinformed people??
The bible?
Yup. If people allow it into their hearts and minds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765862 Aug 7, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:

The complexity of the eye is analogous to complexities of bird's wings. Before there were any birds, a fledgling winglet stubby thing would be utterly useless.

Wrong. You also need to read more if you want to be taken seriously in scientific discussions.
Again, not going to take your word for it. What use what a fledgling winglet stubby thing be? Why would nature force millions of years and millions of generations worth of an evolutionary disadvantage for a creature to finally get to the point of flight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765863 Aug 7, 2014
If your sadistic god and the hell and it is said to have built were real, and mankind had the ability to kill it by slitting its throat in order to...
pusherman_ wrote:
Something Satan would say for a thousand Alex!
Gdam dude, and you call the religious delusional.
What kinda question is that?
So you're Implying murder and violence are okay as long as it serves the well being of man?
You sound as violent as any sect, denomination, or creed that I know of, only diff is that your religion has no weight to carry out the deeds.
Nice. Well said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765864 Aug 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a millennia, yes. Lots of protein in insects. There is a living lizard today that hangs out on rocks, just above a stream and that is all it does, leaps up and catches flies. Maybe in a million years, that lizard will have wings.
Why? Why would it "have wings"? If that lizard has survived a million years by leaping and catching flies, why would it change? Obviously it has an evolutionary advantage over the flies, seeing how it can sleep and catch them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765865 Aug 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
That information isn't " lost", it is still there, just put on the back burner so to speak, as the bird found a new source of food that was much easier and no predators to speak of there. The common cormorant can fly in the air as well as under water, cause it loves fish.
There was one experiment, of which I have lost the source to, in which scientists were researching the "junk" DNA and found that some of it was switches to turn on and off certain traits. In doing the research, they had eggs of chickens that were growing chickens with tails and teeth. Now we know where the hens teeth went to.
That's another reason some animals can adapt so quickly to changing environment. If they have ever had a trait, at some point it can be recalled.
Hmmm.... Then why haven't humans adapted to their environment better? They say we've had 200,000 years to do it. Why is it that we can barely handle cold temperatures or hot temperatures? Why are the bottoms of her feet still so soft and frail? Why do we still sunburn, why haven't we adapted to it? Where's the 200,000 years of human evolution gone? It doesn't seem like we've evolved in the roughly 800,000 generations of humanity.

Evolution makes no sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765866 Aug 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not Jesus in your bible say, do not get up in public and pray,like the Pharasees, bringing attention to yourself, rather than to god?
The whole thing is that she was actually adding 15% to the people she considered godless.
Incorrect. Jesus was telling us not to be like the hypocritical Pharisees, not to draw attention to yourself and say "Hey, look at me! Look how awesome I am because I'm praying! You should pray just like I am and if you don't you're going to burn in hell!" Same grace before a meal is nothing like what the Pharisees were doing back then.

There was no adding 15% to anyone's meal, it was only a 15% discount given, which is perfectly legal. Americans have a constitutional right to be as generous as we want to specific people, it doesn't matter whether it's a business discount, charitable donation or random act of kindness. You are FREE TO GIVE.

If that restaurant had two menus with two different prices for the same items, that would be a different story. Rewarding people is your absolute right.

Be as generous as you can to whomever you choose. That's your right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#765867 Aug 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are domestic chickens, we bred them for meat and eggs and didn't want them to fly and we wanted those huge breasts for the dinner table. If they cant fly, its the fault of human breeding, not in nature.
Huge breasts shouldn't be able to fly away.

IMO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 703,879
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 223,084
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Goku Black the Vi... 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Gotti 88,640
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 3 hr bohart 10
How to a approach a top foreign dating coach? 11 hr ramon40 1
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 11 hr Rocky 15