Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#764360 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Just so everyone is clear. I am who I am. I do not care what others think of me. I am not here to make friends. I am here to spread the love and message of the Creator/God. I am not going to apologize for something that was not of my doing and I am not going to change for others. I am the same person that I came here as and the same person that you talked to yesterday, Curious. God exists and loves all of you.
IANS started his denigrating of me, my beliefs, and my fellow believers and their beliefs far before I ever made a point to give him back what he dished out. I held my peace for quite a while and then I decided to confront the bully by dishing out what he did to others. I will not apologize for what he started with me and others.
I now will go back to posting like I was before I started speaking to you all yesterday.
You continue to post about yourself.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#764361 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
..... I am here to spread the love and message of the Creator/God..
Then you reject the Christian deity. Good for you.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#764362 Aug 2, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to post about yourself.
She just wants to be understood.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#764363 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Just so everyone is clear. I am who I am.
Who are you?
Joyful8118 wrote:
I do not care what others think of me.
That should work well for you here.
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am not here to make friends.
So far, so good. Keep up the excellent work.
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am here to spread the love and message of the Creator/God.
Can you do both?
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am not going to apologize for something that was not of my doing and I am not going to change for others.
Not even your clothes?

Sometimes I do laundry nude too. It draws an audience in my dorm.
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am the same person that I came here as and the same person that you talked to yesterday, Curious.
That's nice. When you're not the same person will you let us know?
Joyful8118 wrote:
God exists and loves all of you.
Even the stinky parts?
Joyful8118 wrote:
IANS started his denigrating of me, my beliefs, and my fellow believers and their beliefs far before I ever made a point to give him back what he dished out.
The bad part about giving back what was dished out is the digestion part. It never really looks the same, does it?
Joyful8118 wrote:
I held my peace for quite a while and then I decided to confront the bully by dishing out what he did to others. I will not apologize for what he started with me and others.
I now will go back to posting like I was before I started speaking to you all yesterday.
You're out of your league here.

I was gonna say mind but I didn't want to be redundant.

Forgive me?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#764364 Aug 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sir, because of measles.
:)
Fortunately the rain forest is so immense that many will continue to escape the 'civilization' that is currently trying to burn, mine and rape the Amazon Forest.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#764365 Aug 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sir, because of measles.
:)
SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

Have you read Doctor Sleep?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#764366 Aug 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you reject the Christian deity. Good for you.
Thanks !!

It was really easy after I read the book.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#764368 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Just so everyone is clear. I am who I am
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/29/genu...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#764369 Aug 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks !!
It was really easy after I read the book.
I think I am one of the few people that can read, appreciate, understand, learn from and apply the messages in almost any mythology without believing it to be literal historical facts.

I get much out of the Abrahamic myths as I do the Hellenic and Teutonic myths.
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#764370 Aug 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, a biracial puppy.
I know how it feels.
;-)
Is the puppy bi-lingual?

Manhattan Beach, CA

#764371 Aug 2, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
She just wants to be understood.
Don't we all?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#764372 Aug 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately the rain forest is so immense that many will continue to escape the 'civilization' that is currently trying to burn, mine and rape the Amazon Forest.
The idea that it is so immense is what allows the burning, mining and raping of the Amazon.
The Yanomami have already been exposed to our diseases - their population continues to drop, in the same pattern as other such populations, except that some people are actually trying to give them vaccinations and so on.
They have contact with peoples further in the jungle, who in turn have contact with even more remote groups - I have long wondered what kind of barrier the jungle is for the passage of European diseases.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#764373 Aug 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Number 3 makes me a genuine person then !!!

3. You share your true thoughts, beliefs and opinions with the world.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/T3PV...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#764374 Aug 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

Have you read Doctor Sleep?
Yes, awesome book.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#764375 Aug 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Texaco is singlehandedly destroying the natural habitat of the Ecuadorian Amazon, the Oriente.

The few left of the indigenous populations will not survive much longer.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#764376 Aug 2, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't we all?
Not necessarily.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#764377 Aug 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that it is so immense is what allows the burning, mining and raping of the Amazon.
The Yanomami have already been exposed to our diseases - their population continues to drop, in the same pattern as other such populations, except that some people are actually trying to give them vaccinations and so on.
They have contact with peoples further in the jungle, who in turn have contact with even more remote groups - I have long wondered what kind of barrier the jungle is for the passage of European diseases.
It has been going on since 1492. Hopefully their will find way to survive. Possibly the "civilized" worl will destroy itself before they disappear completely. Then they will tell myths about the bearded demons that ate the forests and mountains... and few will understand the message 1000 years later.
Huh

Haslet, TX

#764378 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am who I am.
You're Popeye?

What Scripture supports your "My behavior is everyone else's fault" approach?

How can you consider your passive-aggressive nonsense a vehicle for spreading love?
Huh

Haslet, TX

#764379 Aug 2, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Courage Comes From Faith Gloria Copeland Ministries daily devotional 2 August Saturday
Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
– Joshua 1:9
Courage comes from trusting God. It can't be mentally drummed up. It comes from believing what God says regardless of what the circumstances look like. Courage comes from faith!
Where does discouragement come from? From fear and unbelief. It comes when you listen to the devil's lies about what God is not going to do for you.
As the people of God, you and I must shake off discouragement and rise up with courage! We must quit looking at our own abilities and failures and limitations and start looking to God. We must rise up in the Name of Jesus and the power of His Spirit and establish the kingdom of heaven upon earth.
If you've been discouraged lately, stop listening to Satan's lies. Stop receiving evil reports. Whenever someone tells you God is not going to deliver you, just tell them, "He's already delivered me in the Name of Jesus."
Once you begin to realize who you are and what you've been given by the power of God, you'll quit letting the devil run all over you. God didn't suggest that you be strong and courageous. That is His command!
Scripture Reading: Joshua 1:1-9
http://devotion.wedaretobelieve.com/
The Copelands are proven grifters. You need to find a better source.
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#764380 Aug 2, 2014
uidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> Is the puppy bi-lingual?
Hey you why i got an negative ICon! Did you know Dogs have their own national language of origin, study had been done on dogs in over 40 or more countries, as dogs born in the US will not understand barks of the dogs of Asia... time for you to retract that negative icon and come out if you not a chicken fundie! So who's nut know! you are! Bahahaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min onemale 286,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
_____Antichrist MARCH 2017_____ 10 hr Sobering2017News 1
More from around the web