Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#763840 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah lock us up and keep us away from children. Bigot.
What's a bigot?

http://i.imgur.com/V38ybmf.jpg

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#763841 Jul 31, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
It's OK dude, even the paranoid are sometimes followed. You're under our control. Do not attempt to resist.
Sometimes pet therapy can help. I own a nano that I'll rent out. No deposit required.

Fennario

#763842 Jul 31, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Hey Aura. Get Dave over here. Maybe he can demagnetize this Laser dude.
Just what this thread needs - another dimwit for Jesus.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#763843 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Hi to you also christine :)
I was wondering where you were, haven't seen you on..
Stop being such a hard as$ and lighten up a little :)
Hi right back.

I was out of the country and away from the internet for most of the time. When I could connect I had other far more interesting things to do than chat with you. Anyway, I’m back now and working so can spend time waiting for my computer to catch up with me.

I am light enough thanks, not my problem you are an a$$hole

“Be strong ...”

#763844 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah lock us up and keep us away from children. Bigot.
Sounds good to me, when’s it going to start?

“Be strong ...”

#763845 Jul 31, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes pet therapy can help. I own a nano that I'll rent out. No deposit required.
No thanks, you can keep it – do you have someone to clean up after it?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#763846 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I think I'll make twice the case that the Christian made - two stories:
[1]“Couple Beat Child To Death With ‘Biblical Rod’”
http://sparethekids.com/2011/08/christian-cou...
[2] "Driver Says God Told Her ‘I’ll Take It From Here,’ So She Let Go Of Wheel; Promptly Runs Over Motorcyclist"
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/19/drive...
By lightbeamtrash's reckoning, Christians shouldn't be allowed to drive or to be near children.
See that is why you are a bigot and a liar. You define Christians by abuses or crazy people and assume we must be all crazy or approve of beating children to death. Then you write about your morals. You have all the morals of Hitler or the most rabid KKK member. You do not see the difference between a Sunday School teacher and a terrorist bomber. They are all the same to you. You play on peoples prejudices. So don't write about your so called morals. It makes you look like the supreme hypocrite.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#763847 Jul 31, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi right back.
I was out of the country and away from the internet for most of the time. When I could connect I had other far more interesting things to do than chat with you. Anyway, I’m back now and working so can spend time waiting for my computer to catch up with me.
I am light enough thanks, not my problem you are an a$$hole
Well I am glad you're back.
I love reading your smart as$ self..
Oh, I was stirring your coffee this morning, not pissing In It..

Location hidden

#763848 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Just what this thread needs - another dimwit for Jesus.
Says the bigot.

“Be strong ...”

#763849 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Well I am glad you're back.
I love reading your smart as$ self..
Oh, I was stirring your coffee this morning, not pissing In It..
I can’t really say I am glad to be back but that’s the way it goes, take a break, the break come to an end.

And I know what you were doing, you don’t have the intellect to pIss in my coffee

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763850 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
[2] "Driver Says God Told Her ‘I’ll Take It From Here,’ So She Let Go Of Wheel; Promptly Runs Over Motorcyclist"
By lightbeamtrash's reckoning, Christians shouldn't be allowed to drive or to be near children.
What can we do, but accept LB's reasoning in these cases?

Fennario

#763851 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
2 Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Revelation 20:2-3
And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.
That was worthless.

Here's something equally worthless as a token of my esteem and gratitude:

Qu'ran Al-Ghashiyah
88:11 Wherein they will hear no unsuitable speech.
88:12 Within it is a flowing spring.
88:13 Within it are couches raised high

O holy! Couches will be raised high. Couches, I tell you!

And yea verily, love seats. Love seats will be elevated by the angels.

Chaises will be lifted, davenports will ascend, and settees will float,

And divans will sprout wings as chesterfields head for the clouds.
scaritual wrote:
11) I looked, and mine eye saw Jethro of Bodine. He was crouched and cowering, of great sorrow, and muttering; "why!, OH WHY?" Now, Granny, of stern measure and temper in a loud voice shouted "DAGNABBIT!" and sought to strike Jethro with a heavy iron skillet.

12) It was then Jed saw this, and spake these words; "Now boy, ya hadn'ta oughta gone and done that" - 3 Venetians 4:11-12 Parable of Lye Soap and The Cement Pond - NHE(New Hathaway Edition)

Bug Tusselonians 3:1,2; 1)Fear, nay, dread the double naught spy. He walketh with head encased of iron derby. He treads with a sharp knife next to his own toe, and a transistor radio unto his heel.2)The double naught hides, but if ye shall look ye shall see the double aught spy is Jethro, who isn't too bright.- Parable of the Double Naught Spy. NHE (New Hathaway Edition)
Joyful8118 wrote:
Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation—whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
scaritual wrote:
3)And the peasant brought forth his oats and his wheat and his many grains; And the Invisible Pink Unicorn witnessed this event; And She declared,'Neigh, neigh neigh'

4)The most Holy Farrier declared in a loud voice; 'Praise both the Semolina!, and the flour of Rice! The pasta was prepared, and eaten, and it nourished them, and there was much rejoicing." Holy Book of Spiral Horn Chapter 6:3,4 (Lesson of Chaps&Spur)
LOL. Nothing earns the respect of outsiders like trotting out the old scripture. What a brilliant strategy.

Fennario

#763852 Jul 31, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Where did lightbeanbrider and Laser Bean go?
thewordofme wrote:
To Hell where we can look down on them and revel in their pain and suffering....I hope. LOL :o)
We can see that on Topix. And Viking and nano too. All of those people are suffering in rage and frustration, and their religion is less than worthless to them. It is the cause.

And there are three more on the cusp of joining them at any moment.

They bring it on themselves. They preach an unwanted religion and then fume when they and it are rejected.

Location hidden

#763853 Jul 31, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What can we do, but accept LB's reasoning in these cases?
The problem has more to do with your bigotry than it does my reasoning. You are not interested in my reasoning in the first place, so don't lie.
I am right

Tampa, FL

#763854 Jul 31, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Do many of you notice that all, or most all, of the Christians commenting on this page are pumping out evil vitriol and bad bad karmic pain.
No , I haven't. All we see is the hatred and panic-stricken vitriol of atheists.

Location hidden

#763855 Jul 31, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me, when’s it going to start?
I know it sounds good to you. So what would be the charge? Why would you want to lock up all Christians and how does that make you different than Hitler locking up Jews?

Location hidden

#763856 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL. Nothing earns the respect of outsiders like trotting out the old scripture. What a brilliant strategy.
Yeah like outsiders are going to respect your bigotry. Your posts about some whacked out parents beating to death defenseless children based on the Old Testament to smear all Christians. Your appeals to prejudice and not reason.

Fennario

#763857 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
To write off macro evolution is not the same as abandoning all of science.
Do you want recognition for that? Writing off reason for faith is your sin.
lightbeamrider wrote:
Macro evolution is modern myth. Never happened.
We don't take scientific opinions from faith based thinkers. See above.
lightbeamrider wrote:
it is an assumption based on existing evidence.
That's called a conclusion,not an assumption, Aristotle. An assumption is a premise, which should come at the other end of the argument.
lightbeamrider wrote:
Others come to completely different conclusions with the same evidence.
Only faith based thinkers, and we reject their thinking. It is defective. It involved unjustified premises (gods) and a raging confirmation bias that judges the quality of evidence only by its implications.
lightbeamrider wrote:
You distance yourself from the natural consequence of Darwinism. Make excuses. Darwinism produces moral nihilism and scientific racism.
The natural consequences of evolutionary theory are a proper understanding of biology.

Scientific racism is the result of bigotry such as that which your faith promotes, not science. There are no chosen people nor cursed people.

And there is no philosophy more nihilistic or morally bereft than Christianity. We judge you by your fruits, not your self-congratulatory claims.

Some stable somewhere

#763858 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
btw, I love those stories, as much as I love the insanity demonstrated by Christians here. It's so unbelievable, it tickles me pink.

Some stable somewhere

#763859 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you want to be able to accuse without any response from the accused. That is, in part, what apologetics is. A Christian response to accusations.
<quoted text> Bad relative to what? Good and bad are irrelevant in a world without God.
<quoted text> No, we do not. You are factually incorrect. The Old is viewed through the lens of the New. <quoted text> Jesus validated Genesis. That is why it is believed. The New explains the Old.
<quoted text> Christian trash is a personal smear. It does not matter all that much what you think of me. I think you want to make this about me because your arguments are so weak as are your blind faith based assumptions. I am trying to pull away from all that. <quoted text> Yeah make it all about me and that way you do not have to deal with the utter weakness of you blind faith based assumptions and all the consequences attached. Fact being you do not want God to exist and no amount of available evidence will ever convince you. You are the one who can look at the complexity of a DNA molecule and just assume no intelligence and no life involved. It just happened for no reason at all. Come up with these long convoluted theories and asinine assumptions and everyone is supposed to take it all seriously no matter how preposterous. None of which can be demonstrated by observation and experimentation.
I got news for you. Humans did not ''evolve'' from ape like creatures. Apes have always been apes and humans have always been humans. If Hiding teaches her children they evolved from ape like creatures then she should not be all that surprised if her children behave like apes. You cannot have it both ways.
Who cares? You threw away any respect for what passes for your opinion when you admitted to being dishonest in how you form argument:

"You can't cherry pick at science, young man."
Lightbeamrider: "Like hell i can't. It is not your place to tell anybody what they can and cannot do."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,537
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,132
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 32 min __The Clown Master__ 2,468
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr 2018 Exclusive 619,863
__TRUMP Creating Worst Harm to ISRAEL__ 5 hr 2018 News 1
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 9 hr Denise moody 24
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web