Prove there's a god.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#763831 Jul 31, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Damn. And here I thought I was throwing a bone to some theists. I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that they are actually atheists.
And yes, it does seem like a poor choice of a name for atheists, although the Christians probably hate atheists as much as Satan, so calling yourself an atheist doesn't get you much further with them than calling yourself a Satanist.
It's as in-your-face as calling yourself a Pastafarian, which is a good message to send. Chrsitianity still gets too much respect, so any example of contradicting its message of Christian exceptionalism - deserving extra rights or respect - is valuable.
Plus, perhaps the Satanists enjoy tax or other tactical advantages for identifying with a religion.
That was the entire purpose to show they had a symbol of worship, and could set themselves up as a religious group and get tax exemptions, able to set up the devil with kids beside that cretch and billboards, in other words anything the Christian religions can do, they can do the opposite and the Christians cant do anything about it. Because, here it comes, they are a religious group.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#763832 Jul 31, 2014
Riding it, or Eating it?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#763833 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>I think I'll make twice the case that the Christian made - two stories:

[1]“Couple Beat Child To Death With ‘Biblical Rod’”
http://sparethekids.com/2011/08/christian-cou...

[2] "Driver Says God Told Her ‘I’ll Take It From Here,’ So She Let Go Of Wheel; Promptly Runs Over Motorcyclist"
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/19/drive...

By lightbeamtrash's reckoning, Christians shouldn't be allowed to drive or to be near children.
I agree with lbr, christians shouldn't be allowed near children. I'm ok with them driving, as long as they're not drunk.

http://i.imgur.com/eIFESMo.jpg

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#763834 Jul 31, 2014
"I have mentioned Christian apologetics sites before, and why just about anything found only on such a site should be rejected. Such site don't generate original research, and since there is nothing known only to Christians, if something on one of them is true, it can be found in a secular source.
Yeah you want to be able to accuse without any response from the accused. That is, in part, what apologetics is. A Christian response to accusations.
I consider your bible less than useless. It's full of misinformation and bad examples.
Bad relative to what? Good and bad are irrelevant in a world without God.
Christians define themselves by the Old Testament.
No, we do not. You are factually incorrect. The Old is viewed through the lens of the New.
That's why they want its creation story in our children's textbooks,
Jesus validated Genesis. That is why it is believed. The New explains the Old.
My contempt for you is because of who you as an individual. You seem to think that you have the moral right to make personal attacks against my character in retaliation for expressing sincerely held, well considered, and well supported ideas about the church that you cannot defend with evidence and argument, and so resort to personal smears.
That's what makes you Christian trash.
Christian trash is a personal smear. It does not matter all that much what you think of me. I think you want to make this about me because your arguments are so weak as are your blind faith based assumptions. I am trying to pull away from all that.
You individually. Not because of any class you belong to, but because of who you are and what you do.
Yeah make it all about me and that way you do not have to deal with the utter weakness of you blind faith based assumptions and all the consequences attached. Fact being you do not want God to exist and no amount of available evidence will ever convince you. You are the one who can look at the complexity of a DNA molecule and just assume no intelligence and no life involved. It just happened for no reason at all. Come up with these long convoluted theories and asinine assumptions and everyone is supposed to take it all seriously no matter how preposterous. None of which can be demonstrated by observation and experimentation.

I got news for you. Humans did not ''evolve'' from ape like creatures. Apes have always been apes and humans have always been humans. If Hiding teaches her children they evolved from ape like creatures then she should not be all that surprised if her children behave like apes. You cannot have it both ways.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#763835 Jul 31, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Do many of you notice that all, or most all, of the Christians commenting on this page are pumping out evil vitriol and bad bad karmic pain.
It's kind of hard to miss.

They provide a service when they do. There are more than ten of them for every Al Garcia. Christianity is the weighted average of all of them, just as the weighted average of people like you, me, and the other unbelievers posting here shows us the result in the absence of Christianity. Isn't that a huge case against having a significant Christian presence in the culture?

Location hidden

#763836 Jul 31, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with lbr, christians shouldn't be allowed near children. I'm ok with them driving, as long as they're not drunk.
http://i.imgur.com/eSMo.jpg
Yeah lock us up and keep us away from children. Bigot.

Fennario

#763837 Jul 31, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
Pigeon chess ...

Hey Lightbeam- When will they learn? We've only been intellectually slapping them around for the last three years. LOL They're such entertaining little trolls. LOL
LOL is right, Grandmaster Paloma.

Location hidden

#763838 Jul 31, 2014

Fennario

#763839 Jul 31, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Ooh, wait....it's,...it's,... it's ALL Laser Beam. Unbelievable hatred there...scary I think we'll have to convene a exorcism here.
We're getting ready here in Mexico.

"40 Mexican bishops taking 'intensive' exorcism course"
http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/nationworld/rep...

Location hidden

#763840 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah lock us up and keep us away from children. Bigot.
What's a bigot?

http://i.imgur.com/V38ybmf.jpg

Fennario

#763841 Jul 31, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
It's OK dude, even the paranoid are sometimes followed. You're under our control. Do not attempt to resist.
Sometimes pet therapy can help. I own a nano that I'll rent out. No deposit required.

Fennario

#763842 Jul 31, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Hey Aura. Get Dave over here. Maybe he can demagnetize this Laser dude.
Just what this thread needs - another dimwit for Jesus.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#763843 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Hi to you also christine :)
I was wondering where you were, haven't seen you on..
Stop being such a hard as$ and lighten up a little :)
Hi right back.

I was out of the country and away from the internet for most of the time. When I could connect I had other far more interesting things to do than chat with you. Anyway, I’m back now and working so can spend time waiting for my computer to catch up with me.

I am light enough thanks, not my problem you are an a$$hole

“Be strong ...”

#763844 Jul 31, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah lock us up and keep us away from children. Bigot.
Sounds good to me, when’s it going to start?

“Be strong ...”

#763845 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Sometimes pet therapy can help. I own a nano that I'll rent out. No deposit required.
No thanks, you can keep it – do you have someone to clean up after it?

Location hidden

#763846 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I think I'll make twice the case that the Christian made - two stories:
[2] "Driver Says God Told Her ‘I’ll Take It From Here,’ So She Let Go Of Wheel; Promptly Runs Over Motorcyclist"
By lightbeamtrash's reckoning, Christians shouldn't be allowed to drive or to be near children.
See that is why you are a bigot and a liar. You define Christians by abuses or crazy people and assume we must be all crazy or approve of beating children to death. Then you write about your morals. You have all the morals of Hitler or the most rabid KKK member. You do not see the difference between a Sunday School teacher and a terrorist bomber. They are all the same to you. You play on peoples prejudices. So don't write about your so called morals. It makes you look like the supreme hypocrite.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#763847 Jul 31, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi right back.
I was out of the country and away from the internet for most of the time. When I could connect I had other far more interesting things to do than chat with you. Anyway, I’m back now and working so can spend time waiting for my computer to catch up with me.
I am light enough thanks, not my problem you are an a$$hole
Well I am glad you're back.
I love reading your smart as$ self..
Oh, I was stirring your coffee this morning, not pissing In It..

Location hidden

#763848 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Just what this thread needs - another dimwit for Jesus.
Says the bigot.

“Be strong ...”

#763849 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Well I am glad you're back.
I love reading your smart as$ self..
Oh, I was stirring your coffee this morning, not pissing In It..
I can’t really say I am glad to be back but that’s the way it goes, take a break, the break come to an end.

And I know what you were doing, you don’t have the intellect to pIss in my coffee

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763850 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I think I'll make twice the case that the Christian made - two stories:
What can we do, but accept LB's reasoning in these cases?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min RW drivel 87,138
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 703,530
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,912
mgtow 3 hr the enlightened man 10
The tax bill's loopholes for the wealthy benefi... (Dec '17) 5 hr Fhrung Choc Fu Chu 10
emergency:. don't touch any thing! 6 hr Infinite Force 3
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 6 hr Walter 199