Prove there's a god.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#763710 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said We get to watch each of them as they are thrown into the Hell they sorely deserve. The thing is, they willfully know they are wrong and yet have chosen to be evil, which is why I gleefully enjoy knowing that I will get the entertaining joy of watching these hateful atheists get thrown into Hell.
One by one, they will be cast into the lake of fire to begin their eternal destruction and painful payback for their hatred and scoffing of Christians. I particularly will enjoy watching Scrooge burn. I hope I get the honor of pushing him into the flames.
Atheists are human filth and I love knowing they will eternally suffer intense PAIN.
Are you and lightbeanrider, brothers?

Location hidden

#763713 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
While you can. Keep that in mind, bigot. Once you are in Hell, you'll never laugh again. You'll be screaming and crying from agony and pain as you get what you deserve. Meanwhile , I enjoy watching you desperately try to get some joy out of persecuting Christians, that which your evil god, Satan, has ordered you to do.
You serve a very cruel liar.
I am the Walrus.(Goo Goo Goo Joob 1:1)

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#763714 Jul 30, 2014
Do many of you notice that all, or most all, of the Christians commenting on this page are pumping out evil vitriol and bad bad karmic pain.

Sometimes it's really hard to read the Christian postings here. I wish they would grow up and mellow out.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763716 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate attempt to defend your life-long delusions as an atheist punk shit is noted and filed. You will suffer and burn in Hell for eternity, you lying bigot....BTW., I can tell one of your atheist moderators is logged into my computer trying to control my keyboard and mouse. I know who it is and he will be sued and behind bars within the next 60 days..
Oh, no, hell!

Let me ask you a question: According to the Muslims, you're going to hell. Some Buddhist sects have hells, too, and in Japan since you're not buying a Buddhist name, you're basically going to be a servant in the afterlife.

How much do their religion's versions of the afterlife bother you?

Evolution is true.....

#763717 Jul 30, 2014
Ooh, wait....it's,...it's,... it's ALL Laser Beam.

Unbelievable hatred there...scary

I think we'll have to convene a exorcism here....

:o)

Some stable somewhere

#763718 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid fool. Let's just get that out in the open right off the bat, you hopeless ignorant atheist.
Good luck trying to get out of your eternal damnation , you hateful mentally deranged and lost Satan-worshipping moronic bigot.
The world is finally beginning to realize that organic junk like you needs to be wiped off the planet. You serve as nothing but rat food.
So no to Jainism, hey?

Hey, I'm just trying to help you. You're religious and unhappy. Clearly, you're in the wrong religion. I think if we work together, we can find one that will make you happy.

What do you say?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#763719 Jul 30, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>11) I looked, and mine eye saw Jethro of Bodine. He was crouched and cowering, of great sorrow, and muttering; "why!, OH WHY?" Now, Granny, of stern measure and temper in a loud voice shouted "DAGNABBIT!" and sought to strike Jethro with a heavy iron skillet. 12) It was then Jed saw this, and spake these words; "Now boy, ya hadn'ta oughta gone and done that" - 3 Venetians 4:11-12 Parable of Lye Soap and The Cement Pond - NHE(New Hathaway Edition)

Bug Tusselonians 3:1,2; 1)Fear, nay, dread the double naught spy. He walketh with head encased of iron derby. He treads with a sharp knife next to his own toe, and a transistor radio unto his heel.2)The double naught hides, but if ye shall look ye shall see the double aught spy is Jethro, who isn't too bright.- Parable of the Double Naught Spy. NHE (New Hathaway Edition)

"Lo, and Skittles™ fell from the rainbow. LEVIATHAN frolicked with Koalas in holy mud puddles. Pinwheel Jesus! played "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" on the lyre and sang, while Noah banged a gong. The Sumerians gazed upon this in puzzlement. A loud voice spake as if from the sky, declaring, "I WILL FLOOD YOU NOOO MOARR!", and so it is, and ever shall be" — Book of Refraction

1)Then mine eyes beheld a wheel of a kind of cheese, and yet another of another kind, both spinning, one within the first wheel, 2) and a loud voice coming down from the heavens spake, shaking the earth and said "Look unto this cheese, behold its unity, thus from this point on I give unto you, Colby Jack", and it was good. Psalms of Melt chap.2:1-2

Climb into the Chaos with a friend or two, And follow the Way it carries you, Adrift like a Lunatic Lifeboat Crew, Over the Waves in whatever you do. The Book of Advise, Chapter 1

The Hell! Law says that Hell! is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell! is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't. HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1

A jug of wine, A leg of lamb And thou! Beside me, Whistling in the darkness. Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order. The Book of Uteronomy 1;5

1)A great and holy breeze came forth issuing down from the heavens, and the Jesus! began to slowly turn and even to spin. Then sparks flew from his eyes, yea, and even from his toes. 2)Then the Jesus spake, and said unto them; '"WHEEEE HEE HEEE HEEE!".- Revolution, Chapter 2: 1, 2 (Parable of the Whirled)
http://ps3trophies.com/images/games/NPWR00345...

Some stable somewhere

#763720 Jul 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigeon chess and projected intellectual snobbery will get you nowhere. Thanks for playing.
Another atheist whack-job bites the dust. LMAO
Hey Lightbeam-
When will they learn?
We've only been intellectually slapping them around for the last three years. LOL
They're such entertaining little trolls. LOL
Yes. I'm refusing to play pigeon chess with you science deniers. The moment you say "evolution isn't real" or something really stupid like "humans didn't evolve" and "bacteria don't evolve drug resistance, that's adaptation," I just write you off as the lunatic science denier you are.

What's the point in arguing with you people who refuse evidence based arguments and "know" all biological science is "wrong" - that, against all reason, you understand better than 150 years of biological science history?

Nope. Your religion destroyed your intellect.

Some stable somewhere

#763721 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill yourself.
Lightbeamrider - here, evidence for you. This is what your religion produced. This is your morality.

I would like to think you can do better.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#763722 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate attempt to defend your life-long delusions as an atheist punk shit is noted and filed. You will suffer and burn in Hell for eternity, you lying bigot....BTW., I can tell one of your atheist moderators is logged into my computer trying to control my keyboard and mouse. I know who it is and he will be sued and behind bars within the next 60 days..
It's OK dude, even the paranoid are sometimes followed.

You're under our control.

Do not attempt to resist.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#763723 Jul 30, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no, hell!
Let me ask you a question: According to the Muslims, you're going to hell. Some Buddhist sects have hells, too, and in Japan since you're not buying a Buddhist name, you're basically going to be a servant in the afterlife.
How much do their religion's versions of the afterlife bother you?
Well the 74 virgin thing sounds real good but.....evilution is a lie! Crap I meant , it's too hard making 2 of them happy, 74 must be hell. lol

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#763724 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Yes, Yes ...this is what laser beams do!
Finally a self aware laser beam! You may point at the sky now.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#763725 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
While you can. Keep that in mind, bigot. Once you are in Hell, you'll never laugh again. You'll be screaming and crying from agony and pain as you get what you deserve. Meanwhile , I enjoy watching you desperately try to get some joy out of persecuting Christians, that which your evil god, Satan, has ordered you to do.
You serve a very cruel liar.
Hey, you're a good speller, and your grammar isn't bad either.

Catcher approves.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#763726 Jul 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Yes ...this is what laser beams do!
Finally a self aware laser beam! You may point at the sky now.
Hey Aura.

Get Dave over here.

Maybe he can demagnetize this Laser dude.

Evolution is true.....

#763727 Jul 30, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Revelation 20:2-3
And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.
Man have you been deceived.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#763728 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Get some education PortaPotty mouth

You have no clue what projection means

ChristINSANITY breeds idiots!

Evolution is true.....

#763729 Jul 30, 2014
Laser Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said We get to watch each of them as they are thrown into the Hell they sorely deserve. The thing is, they willfully know they are wrong and yet have chosen to be evil, which is why I gleefully enjoy knowing that I will get the entertaining joy of watching these hateful atheists get thrown into Hell.
One by one, they will be cast into the lake of fire to begin their eternal destruction and painful payback for their hatred and scoffing of Christians. I particularly will enjoy watching Scrooge burn. I hope I get the honor of pushing him into the flames.

Atheists are human filth and I love knowing they will eternally suffer intense PAIN.
Hey Beamer,I need to pass along a message I received for you.

Message as follows:
"Hey good reply, and I'm looking forward to your visit here at the homestead--Satan"
End message.

Evolution is true.....

#763730 Jul 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK dude, even the paranoid are sometimes followed.
You're under our control.
Do not attempt to resist.
LOL

Remember, it's not paranoia if you are really being followed (listened to, watched, etc.).

:o)

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#763731 Jul 30, 2014
Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation—whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

Location hidden

#763732 Jul 30, 2014
Where did lightbeanbrider and Laser Bean go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Just Think 673,288
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Highrolla90 445,812
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 5 hr discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 5 hr discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 5 hr discocrisco 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 184,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
More from around the web