“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#762005 Jul 25, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
Dam! That's cold blooded!
speaking of cold blood; have you ever heard of the 70's band Cold Blood?

the first taste of sin - cool album!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#762006 Jul 25, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I asked a close friend - his wife is a Lutheran - would you let a Catholic priest babysit your child? NO! was the answer..
I asked Kentucky. He declined to answer, probably because he's Catholic. I think we can infer what his answer is: he wants to say it's OK, but knows that it isn't, hates to admit that, would gladly say yes, but knows that he'll be chastised for saying otherwise.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#762007 Jul 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not judging him. He understands that. That is why he doesn't go off on me like he does on you and others. Have you all wondered why he doesn't react that way to me? It's because I don't judge and I am not demeaning to him.
May you find peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you.
Kindly trust me and know I'm not judging you when I say how thrilling it is to see you putting our welfare dollars to good use by proselytizing and witnessing for your lord at our expense.

May the public assistance that is sustaining you help you find peace, joy and happiness in your life. May bounteous blessings be heaped upon you!

Have a glorious, sunshiny day, unfettered by the care or need to toil in order to provide sustenance and shelter for you and yours!

Be one with the universe!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#762008 Jul 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope there's a cure for your loneliness.
Something to fill the void.
I think I have the correct tool,:)>

Location hidden

#762009 Jul 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a witch doesn't like to hear that women were made from man & for man and with a womb to bear and nurture infants??? go figure......
You like men made into women?
You can do that, they will call you gay though..loverboy.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#762010 Jul 25, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live on Sesame Street?
That, and public assistance.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#762012 Jul 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You like men made into women?
You can do that, they will call you gay though..loverboy.
among many of his other fascist fetishes, aura is a woman's rights supremacist - GO FIGURE!;-)

Location hidden

#762013 Jul 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
among many of his other fascist fetishes, aura is a woman's rights supremacist - GO FIGURE!;-)
Do What?
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#762014 Jul 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Me: God, my wonderful, amazing children, health, happiness, almost perfect grades, joy, peace, love, blessed more than anyone could wish for.
You: anger, bias, hatred, nothingness.
Yeah, I have no reason to envy you. I never will.
Rainbows and butterflies. May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you. God is waiting for you. Forgiveness is right there for you.
Yay! She's made it to the top!

The transformative power of public assistance!

Yay!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#762015 Jul 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a witch doesn't like to hear that women were made from man & for man and with a womb to bear and nurture infants??? go figure......
God first tried to get Adam to screw animals though.

At least that is what your magic book says.

"The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a mate for him. Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man but for Adam no suitable helper was found." Genesis 2

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#762016 Jul 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
I hope there's a cure for your loneliness.
Something to fill the void.
Something that vibrates.
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#762017 Jul 25, 2014
prove there's a god.

3/4 of a million posts and the same loudmouth know nuthin leaches with the same hilarious jokes.

thanks rockhead. have another smoke. your lungs deserve the relief. it is the best u r gonna feel b4 u slide into eternal fire

and they won't be able to die

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#762018 Jul 25, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
. I don't know any other atheists personally, because they are just as closed mouth as I am. But I did find Topix and found this thread and others.
Yes, the Internet will be the downfall of religion.
Agreed, for just the reasons you mentioned. The church can no longer restrict the flow of this kind of information. It s were found that out when its pedophilic priest scandal erupted. Those boys had no way to find one another before the Internet, and nobody but the Catholic church had any conception for the magnitude of the problem. The church was powerless to stop the avalanche of bad press that followed.

Atheists who knew no other atheists now also have the power to find one another and join a decades long conversation. And look at how much information we spread amongst ourselves in the process. It's a great time to be an atheist. And all of us doing this have a front row seat on the transformation. You've been on the threads for six years. Have you noticed any evolution in the unbelievers?

I think the issues are changing. This thread is six years old. I'm sure that I'm not alone when I say that I have little interest in arguing about whether there's a god or not any more. These days, I'd rather discuss the damage the church does, or rebut its claims about its value to society.

The numbers and the demeanor of the skeptical posters seems to be changing as well - more of us, better informed, more assertive, less interested in appeasement or self-censoring.

Have you noticed any changes?
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#762019 Jul 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I think I have the correct tool,:)>
u r so funny
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#762020 Jul 25, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Something that vibrates.
what a scream!
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#762021 Jul 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
God first tried to get Adam to screw animals though.
At least that is what your magic book says.
"The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a mate for him. Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man but for Adam no suitable helper was found." Genesis 2
how do u do it, screwu? where's witch?

seen those docs?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#762022 Jul 25, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy's great. She constantly reminds us that no cure exists for mental illness.
Her writing style seems the same as that crazy Susie,had...hmmm?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#762023 Jul 25, 2014
I am right wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity all atheists. We who are happy, full of joy, full of peace, and comforted as Christians can easily see the stark reality of their miserable existence without God in their lives.
Hatred is all they know as a substitute.....it's what their Satanic minds spew all day long.
Pity yourself Portapotty ,

YOURE the one who willingly pays to the preacher for the IMAGINED protection from Imaginary skySPOOK

Really how stupid can you kristains get

LLLL
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#762024 Jul 25, 2014
no seriously, troll converses with herself in these long rants about how her faith sucks and eventually she agrees with herself.

she uses b.s. as screwu and her other loudmouth selves to try to make xtianity look disastrous. heck of a job witchy. stick to the most criticized "books" never sold, halfwit.

get off welfare and find a job or continue to recruit unbelievers to long for christ by the smut u relish

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#762026 Jul 25, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed any evolution in the unbelievers?

The numbers and the demeanor of the skeptical posters seems to be changing as well - more of us, better informed, more assertive, less interested in appeasement or self-censoring.

Have you noticed any changes?
Great questions IANS.

IMO - unbelievers ahve become more knowledgeable about the discussions, and though it may not seem fitting to say, I believe the believers who have been reading our posts, are finally realizing that we are not silent and they are beginning to learn.

They will never divulge this little tidbit of detail - but you know it is working, when they don't reply to a post that clearly has a direct concoction and meaning.

What can they say, considering if they did - on some posts it would come out as a direct lie and they understand that part.

In fact - I love it when I don't get a response to one of my posts or a post that is really a direct statement.....it tells me that they are listening.

:o)

Best regards,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min JudgeNJury 259,577
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min mike 601,118
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 7 min DEMI Lovato 1,852
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 542,730
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 173,702
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 52 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••