Prove there's a god.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#763290 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blaming God for your sister getting an IUD and getting in a car accident? Is that the same God that doesn't exist?
BBJ didn't mention God when speaking about his sister. Honesty isn't your strong point. You're entirely full of feces for jesus.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#763291 Jul 29, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion:
"Religion should be taught at home and in the church, not at public school. Church has many meetings during the week and on Sundays for any kind of religious teaching you think kids should know. And it all being your religion."
"If it were in public school, it would have to teach all the religions in America, to be fair to all. We have muslims, hindus, and a hundred more."
Okay by me, as an option.
"Do you think our children need to take the time to learn their religion at school instead of devoting that time to math, science, history and English?"
No, not instead of, but in addition to, as an option.
"Those last four subjects will prepare that child for a future with good pay and skills. No child can ever succeed without those basic skills. Its so bad now, I have seen during a power outage, a teen that could not make change at the grocery store checkout. Do you think that teen has much of a chance of moving up in her job?"
Yes, and I believe teaching of their religion can also. No, they cannot and teachings of their religion can help them there too. I have seen it too, but that is not caused by them being taught their religion. That is because teachers and parents are not making sure they are learning it and allowing them to be passed on and passed over. No, I don't think they do have a chance of moving up, but again that is not caused by their religion being taught in schools. Religion is not being taught in schools and is not the reason kids are not learning the other basic skills that they need.
"So, unless you wish your children to be indoctrinated into another religion, let all religions be taught at home and church. Okey?"
No, not okay by me. I said and have always said each should have the option of their religion being taught also, as an option.
In what job is teaching religion going to help them earn more money in the real world? Becoming a televangelist? That's the only job I can see that learning religion would help, but if they cant count and do the bookkeeping, they wont know how much to cook the books. And get their millions in personal salary and live like kings. Have to know a lot of math .

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#763292 Jul 29, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten Tutti Frutti ice cream many many years ago and I agree. The trash can is the place where it needs to reside. It just doesn't work. Only fresh fruit belongs in ice cream.
Black Walnut ice cream is the shyt.

Location hidden

#763293 Jul 29, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
In what job is teaching religion going to help them earn more money in the real world? Becoming a televangelist? That's the only job I can see that learning religion would help, but if they cant count and do the bookkeeping, they wont know how much to cook the books. And get their millions in personal salary and live like kings. Have to know a lot of math .
Seems like they'd be several teaching religion?
I presume it would be ones studying different aspects of religion..
I had been excepted to a Bible College here until the state had other Ideas for furthering my education.
It is a subject very Intriguing to me..
Not particularly about religion, but the "Mythology " of it..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#763294 Jul 29, 2014
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Women? So, I think we need to have "the talk". Women aren't getting pregnant from toilet seats or spreading their legs when the dandelions bloom.
The real problem is apparently the penis. You've heard of thinking with the small head, I'm sure. Why is it that you won't even resort to that and you continue to think out of your ...?
So, we've established that you consider women and non-whites to be your inferior. Why is that the way among Christian, white makes? What is it about your theology that promotes such views?
The large majority of inmates are put into prison for crimes that should not be crimes. The large majority of inmates that are put into prison are done so out of racism. Blacks get sent up at an amazing proportion to whites for drug crimes despite an eerily similar percentage of usage. Anecdotally, a friend of mine who works in the aviation industry and is regularly drug tested was discussing his imminent retirement and his desire to relocate to FL from NY and partake in one of the green plants your god promised (Genesis 1:29) but your Christian lawmakers revile. I asked why he didn't move to CO or WA where his activities would not be scrutinized. His response? "I'm white. They don't send white guys to jail for pot"
You know what. He's right.
You know what? You're not. It really is that simple.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Well said.
Haha.

Oh, you were serious.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#763295 Jul 29, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
BBJ didn't mention God when speaking about his sister. Honesty isn't your strong point. You're entirely full of feces for jesus.
Oh.

So when he said "Please alliterate god's plan again" he obviously wasn't talking about God.

Thanks for clearing that up.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#763296 Jul 29, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
If abstinence education contributes to teen pregnancy then teaching teens to stop at red lights in driver education encourages the running of red lights.
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
Really? Sex drive is analogous to drive time?
@ Catcher. Is this the type of honesty you'd like to see more of?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#763297 Jul 29, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile her friends have already taught her how to practice giving blowjobs to bananas, in the girls' bathroom and she's made out with at least two boys.
Of course she'll do much more and never tell you. Happens all the time with kids of repressively clueless christian parents, no trust is built and it's why catholic girls are so good at handjobs.
It's also why christians have such high percentages of teen pregnancies, I just hope your daughter's friends at least encourage contraception. Between christian parents being oblivious and not wanting sex ed at school, it's really no wonder kids are so lost.
People like you should be caged and pelted with sheep pellets.
Have an average day.
http://i.imgur.com/AUiRASw.jpg
No. You are wrong. My 13-year-old daughter does not know those terms and doesn't need to at the age she is at. My daughter is still a child, who just wants to have fun riding bikes, riding scooters, or playing her musical instruments with her friends. She does not think of those things. That is the main problem these days. Kids are subjected to things that they just do not need to know way before they should. Sex education should be taught by parents/caretakers, solely. However, some parents are not teaching it at all. Therefore, it is obviously needed in schools, but should definitely be an option, not a requirement. My daughter knows just what she needs to know for the age she is. Why do you think that you should have say over what every parent should teach their children or what every parent should allow to be taught to their children? You decide for your children, I for mine. My daughter is well grounded and knows as much as she needs to know. When it comes time for her to know more, I will tell her. It is no one's decision to make decisions for other people's children. I was raised not knowing what a BJ or HJ was until I was 26 when I first was with a man. There was nothing wrong with it. That did not affect any of my relationships in any way. That has never been a problem in my relationships. Will I wait that long to tell my daughter? No. But, I have no doubts that it will be the right time when I tell her each thing she needs to know and I have no doubt that she will make wise decisions for herself, as I have taught her well and will continue to.

Location hidden

#763298 Jul 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty grovelling behaviour, now you mention it. A bit of a slave mentality.
But isn't that exactly what they want? A mental slave? If that is where your mind is, there also is a whole army willing to do your bidding and paying for the priviledge too.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#763299 Jul 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like that kid on the little rascals pleaing about how his cult, er.. um.. club was better than spankys..
So you sticking with the He-man woman haters? hahhahhah

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#763300 Jul 29, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile her friends have already taught her how to practice giving blowjobs to bananas, in the girls' bathroom and she's made out with at least two boys.
Of course she'll do much more and never tell you. Happens all the time with kids of repressively clueless christian parents, no trust is built and it's why catholic girls are so good at handjobs.
It's also why christians have such high percentages of teen pregnancies, I just hope your daughter's friends at least encourage contraception. Between christian parents being oblivious and not wanting sex ed at school, it's really no wonder kids are so lost.
People like you should be caged and pelted with sheep pellets.
Have an average day.
http://i.imgur.com/AUiRASw.jpg
I just read my daughter some of what you said and she said, "she (you) needs to shut up and stop making assumptions over the internet and that you are wrong." My daughter and I talk openly about these things when the age is right for each thing. Kids are being taught this stuff too early and being subjected to things too early. Let them be kids.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763301 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you abstain from having sex.
<quoted text>
I don't know. Mental strength? Moral stability? There are many priests, nuns and monks that die virgins. They choose that life.
<quoted text>
Probably because most people think with their *other* brain.
<quoted text>
It's not about worrying about sex, it's about not having babies the parents can't afford.
<quoted text>
I think I can, I think I can.
Apparently not.

Some stable somewhere

#763303 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
First you talk about the "tens or maybe hundreds" of Christians that Hitler killed, now you've shown that you don't understand the connection between Himmler and Hitler and you're claiming that Hitler targeted specific churches in specific nations.
Clearly you don't know what the hell you're talking about on the subject, debating you on this is pointless. You can have the last word.
Don't be silly. You concluded that b/c of Himmler, Hitler was a pagan.

That's called "not logic."

Some stable somewhere

#763304 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blaming God for your sister getting an IUD and getting in a car accident? Is that the same God that doesn't exist?
No. He's pointing out the irrationality of what your religion postulates.

Location hidden

#763305 Jul 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you sticking with the He-man woman haters? hahhahhah
hahaha! was that the name of it?

Some stable somewhere

#763306 Jul 29, 2014
Hidingfromyou who is always right wrote:
So you are now claiming that propaganda does not include symbols? And you're telling me that, for the Germans, Got mit uns meant nothing?
Pretty amazing insights you have there.
<quoted text>
You implied it by grouping them together. Be more clear in the future, please. When you group unalike categories, then produce an argument that supports a religious position, it comes across as dishonest, whether you meant it that way or not.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
First you talk about the "tens or maybe hundreds" of Christians that Hitler killed, now you've shown that you don't understand the connection between Himmler and Hitler and you're claiming that Hitler targeted specific churches in specific nations.
Clearly you don't know what the hell you're talking about on the subject, debating you on this is pointless. You can have the last word.
So I guess you can't answer the above. Just switch to an earlier topic, say something unrelated and hide from your illogical and dissembling position?

That's ok. I understand.

Location hidden

#763307 Jul 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Black Walnut ice cream is the shyt.
Butter almond used to me my favorite, but now I love the chocolate mint. YumYum.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#763308 Jul 29, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:

Uhm. There are a great many important differences between the two.
Darwinism:
- posits there are no races, no subspecies in humans (there are no typologies in Darwinism)
- demonstrates that eugenics cannot work in humans (for a variety of reasons)
- extrapolates from data to show that culture and technology do not equate with biology
Social Darwinism:
- equates wealth (and lack of wealth) to biological attributes
- assumes typologies (races, subspecies)
- misattributes intelligence, morality and social awareness to biological attributes
- basically argues that might makes right
They couldn't be more at odds with each other.
Thanks. Clear and concise.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#763309 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
But keep in mind that Christians also resent a secularist being able to impose his or her secularist preferences on non-secularists.
Tide with Beach wrote:
You must have failed to articulate that correctly. That makes no sense.
Having difficulties, Tide?

Some stable somewhere

#763310 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Clear and concise.
Always a pleasure.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 124,265
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Michael 682,145
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Pres Donald J Tru... 8,191
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 1 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,505
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 619,479
More from around the web