Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#763209 Jul 28, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Not as well said as you have said but, you have provided me inspiration.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#763210 Jul 28, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from you. Here you fail to differentiate between Social Darwinism and Darwinism. Your site is a dishonest one - and you worship their dishonesty well.
Well you sure as hell cannot attack his credentials, now can ya.
It's really damaged you, LB. I seriously doubt you can be helped at this point.
Help? From you? You have leprosy of the brain and are among the walking dead. There is no help from you.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#763211 Jul 28, 2014
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
just in case, if u screw up, we got ya covered. we have a team of experts who specialize in making problems go away,(all fully funded by our voluntary contributors) member jimbo hoffa? lol
You mean you know an expert who likes to specialize in BSing in internet chat rooms?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#763212 Jul 28, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Because it's true. There's no societal structure here that makes women get pregnant. It's typically done willfully.
No no no, Dichotomous Hippopotamus.

Did you know that humans are social animals? Do you know what that means?

We influence each other. It's true! Our cultural constructs influence our decisions. Really!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#763213 Jul 28, 2014
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Your extremely limited credibility just shot itself in the foot and then amputated it.
Big baby, i got no credibility with you?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#763214 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>You're looking through Golden State glasses, mi amigo. In many states, particularly in Da Belt, there taint no alternative.
Wrong. Abstinence and safe sex is taught over here in Da Belt, as you call it.:)

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#763215 Jul 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LB is utterly disgusting.
Were I the benevolent despot of earth, I would revoke his membership in the human race.
I hope he does a decent job on the assembly line.
No arguments there.

Location hidden

#763216 Jul 28, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Oh. What crimes should not be crimes? <quoted text> Prove it. <quoted text> There are between 5 to 6 whites for every one black. Stats have to be adjusted for population.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
----------
12.6% African Ameican
72.4% White.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
----------
Take the Black stats and multiply by 5 then stats are adjusted for population differences.(Somewhat)
<quoted text> Right you are simple. What crimes on that FBI chart should not be crimes? You got nothing but accusations. You need more than accusations for convictions since this is America and you are not Einstein. People are not convicted on the basis of accusations.
Einstein I is not a a judge yet you historically confirm.YOU. The zeitgeist? fU

Location hidden

#763217 Jul 28, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Cornelius Tacitus was a senator and one of the greatest ancient Roman historians. His words should not be taken in vain nor lightly.
How well did he know Jesus? Were they on a first name basis, or was it more of a professional relationship?
If there ever were writings during His lifetime, they have never been found. Maybe they were burned with the Library of Alexandria. Who knows.
So did Jesus even exist? Tell me, who knows?

“True Blue”

New Holland

#763218 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>Prove you're not gay. After all, all signs point to it. It is the most logical explanation. You're a self-loathing homosexual in the Marcus Bachmann mold. Prove you're not.
(Psst, by the way, claiming you had pre-marital sex as a teen ain't gonner do it!)
Man, I crack myself up.
Now we need someone to claim that he went "all the way with LBR". LOLOL!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763219 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>Boom! Drops mike. Peace out.
Hee, hee, hee.

I kind of feel sorry for them.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#763220 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>You've been thoroughly debunked. Your only recourse is the insanity defense. It sucks to suck.
hahaha!

"obvious suckage is obvious"

“True Blue”

New Holland

#763221 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>Ken Ham left Australia, a country that elected an atheist PM for the fertile waters of 'Merica where we ride light beams of delusion. Oh, PT Barnum, where art thou?
Good one.

Location hidden

#763222 Jul 28, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Teaching them that it's society's fault and not their own isn't the answer, is it?
You need a Dichotomy Lobotomy.

Responsibility is shared.

It's extremely difficult to map out causality, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. It's how we solve the big problems.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#763223 Jul 28, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion should be taught at home and in the church, not at public school. Church has many meetings during the week and on Sundays for any kind of religious teaching you think kids should know. And it all being your religion. If it were in public school, it would have to teach all the religions in America, to be fair to all. We have muslims, hindus, and a hundred more. Do you think our children need to take the time to learn their religion at school instead of devoting that time to math, science, history and English? Those last four subjects will prepare that child for a future with good pay and skills. No child can ever succeed without those basic skills. Its so bad now, I have seen during a power outage, a teen that could not make change at the grocery store checkout. Do you think that teen has much of a chance of moving up in her job?
So, unless you wish your children to be indoctrinated into another religion, let all religions be taught at home and church. Okey?
In your opinion:

"Religion should be taught at home and in the church, not at public school. Church has many meetings during the week and on Sundays for any kind of religious teaching you think kids should know. And it all being your religion."

"If it were in public school, it would have to teach all the religions in America, to be fair to all. We have muslims, hindus, and a hundred more."

Okay by me, as an option.

"Do you think our children need to take the time to learn their religion at school instead of devoting that time to math, science, history and English?"

No, not instead of, but in addition to, as an option.

"Those last four subjects will prepare that child for a future with good pay and skills. No child can ever succeed without those basic skills. Its so bad now, I have seen during a power outage, a teen that could not make change at the grocery store checkout. Do you think that teen has much of a chance of moving up in her job?"

Yes, and I believe teaching of their religion can also. No, they cannot and teachings of their religion can help them there too. I have seen it too, but that is not caused by them being taught their religion. That is because teachers and parents are not making sure they are learning it and allowing them to be passed on and passed over. No, I don't think they do have a chance of moving up, but again that is not caused by their religion being taught in schools. Religion is not being taught in schools and is not the reason kids are not learning the other basic skills that they need.

"So, unless you wish your children to be indoctrinated into another religion, let all religions be taught at home and church. Okey?"

No, not okay by me. I said and have always said each should have the option of their religion being taught also, as an option.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#763224 Jul 28, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler was a Darwinist. You are in denial. Nobody believes your historical revisionism. Darwinism is scientific racism.
Only "Social Darwinism" uses evolutionary theory to promote racism and is a twisted misinterpretation of Darwinism, anutternumbelly.

Location hidden

#763225 Jul 28, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
No. Why would it ever be nice to lie?
Seriously?

Location hidden

#763226 Jul 28, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
If abstinence education contributes to teen pregnancy then teaching teens to stop at red lights in driver education encourages the running of red lights.
Very, very false analogy. I'd even say it's absurd.
The statement is absurd on its face.
Oh good, you agree.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#763227 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>Hmm, I suppose our foxiness has kept up with theirs. Can you beep a horn?
Foxes keep me beeping horny. hahahah
I see her peeking!

http://www.whale.to/c/Milla-Jovovich16_thumb1...

Location hidden

#763228 Jul 28, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Too sloppy. Your credibility cannot survive such errors.
I, and when, his credibility was suspect is what I call 2002

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 17 min girls united states 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min PELE78 64,319
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 27 min Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 497
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 654,272
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 9 hr andy 46
More from around the web