Prove there's a god.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#762426 Jul 27, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcing your subjective belief on others is not your right.
Just pause, for a moment, and think about what that amounts to.
Like with holding ones pay isn't Infringing on my subjective belief?
that kinda sounds like subjective belief being forced on someone and it ain't Christianity..
whether or not it's being forced on anyone, it is my right..
Here In America everyone has that right, even atheist.
Let atheist go to N. Korea and express a " belief " against the Government.
I suggest they'd be shot In the street like a dog..
Freedom of expression, In a subjective belief, is an entitlement to everyone.
Just because someone feels pushed or whatever, doesn't matter, when people go to taking away those rights or amending them to suit themselves, goes against everything that is right and Just..
gort

Tyumen, Russia

#762427 Jul 27, 2014
Hey rose twinkle, can't u conceal your identity better than this?

Aura Mytha wrote:

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#762428 Jul 27, 2014
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
really?
Absolutely.
gort

Tyumen, Russia

#762429 Jul 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we get that you seen god on a piece of cheese toast too.
But doesn't change atheism into a religion. We have a concept of how life began , because we see the physical evidence in the fossil record. We haven't made a leap in faith that this evidence exists, it's there and cannot be dismissed.
why lie?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#762430 Jul 27, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>religion = child abuse
A precise calculation, of all the wonders on topix.
gort

Tyumen, Russia

#762431 Jul 27, 2014
Yeah we get that you seen god on a piece of cheese toast too. rose twinkle

u will when u r starving to death

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#762432 Jul 27, 2014
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fact here folks is that we don't really know if Hitler was or wasn't Christian." witch
i know, for sure. i know the demon who pretends she's in charge. i know what hell is and it defies imagination. We do know that you cannot wake up from your bad dream. you are your bad dream. Wherever you go, you are there, burning with remorse, no friends, no hope, just you--burning. 4ever. screaming-howling-sobbing-scre eching-begging-pleading-moanin g-writhing-whimpering-cursing 4ever and ever
He's watching you, all the time.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
gort

Tyumen, Russia

#762433 Jul 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely.
rose twinkle

no!

u been washed in the blood, wormwood?(now don't go screaming away like some frightened demon)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#762434 Jul 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I am me River, when not DWB, pusherman..
River any person that has a concept of how life began and what created that life with reasoning, holds a " belief" that they are correct In that reasoning..
I am going to live my life, my way, Just as you or anyone, religion plays no more a part of my life any more than it does yours, other than " law of the land..
I am a hillbilly and don't really understand a lot, but I do understand the reasoning of no God as a " belief" and atheism as a " religion"
I do get that you and others think it's not, but you don't seem to get that I think it is..
Oppression of the people IS gonna happen no matter who is running thangs, and from what IANS posted about with holding ones pay IS only a glimpse into the way thangs would be, believe it, or not!
I'm a flat out atheist, DWB. I state unequivocally that there are no gods. There are no supernatural forces influencing our lives.

That's just me.

That's an atheist.

I couldn't care less where life came from. I know it didn't come from a god. Unless and until you can prove that it did, I don't believe you.

It's really that simple.

Location hidden

#762435 Jul 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we get that you seen god on a piece of cheese toast too.
But doesn't change atheism into a religion. We have a concept of how life began , because we see the physical evidence in the fossil record. We haven't made a leap in faith that this evidence exists, it's there and cannot be dismissed.
I have never said I saw God on a piece of toast.
I have had an experience, that you would not understand, that DOES make me think there is something greater than I..
What that IS, I don't have a clue..
I actually sent letters of my experience to several Church leaders nationally, and not a one of them could answer any of my questions and thoughts, meaning they had no understanding of " God "
They put on a show for man, but I had many sessions with a spiritual counselor and he told me that he knew people that had been in Church their entire lives and didn't have an understanding like I was explaining to him.
He had even stopped billing, but continued his sessions with me..
So No! No God on toast!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#762436 Jul 27, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians need to be careful here now that the Supreme Court has ruled that it is legal for closely held corporations to deny their employees compensation that they fear will be used in violation of their religious beliefs. If it offends atheists controlling such a corporation that any part of an employee's paycheck is going into a church collection plate, the employer could claim the right to withhold wages using the same argument as Hobby Lobby.
The Christian wouldn't need to be fired. He or she would be free to continue working without compensation.
I would love to see this tested.
I don't think the collection plate deal would ever fly. No paper trail.

What about humanist business owners who believe that the world is becoming increasingly overpopulated?

If xtian business owners refuse to pay for birth control.....then humanists proponents of zero population growth should refuse to accommodate maternity/paternity leave. If they want to have children, they can do it on their own time and pay for all of the medical expenses themselves.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#762437 Jul 27, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>He's watching you, all the time.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Lol.
gort

France

#762438 Jul 27, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcing your subjective belief on others is not your right.
Just pause, for a moment, and think about what that amounts to.
true. ain't hers nor yours. it's mine.

ck out mary weiss

my heart is beating

dangerous game

she is so hottttttt

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#762439 Jul 27, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist governments / anti-religion governments in the 20th century have committed more murders than all religions in all of recorded history.
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered+
Really, what about the Christian European genocide against the Native American Indians, both in North and South America. They were almost completely wiped out. By 1930 there were only a few hundred thousand left out of millions. Not content to stop there, Europeans, all of whom were Christian continued their genocidal conquest into the Pacific

Let's not forget Rhwanda genocide, again the Catholic church had a hand in that
The Catholic Church Bears Guilt for the Horrors of the Rwandan Genocide

http://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/letters/t...
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
and after Tito was gone, you had Orthodox Christian Serbs committing genocide against Croats, Bosnians and Muslims.
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
Suharto wasn't an atheist, and in fact he was fighting Islamic fundamentalists in the world's largest population of Muslims.

But since independence after World War II, the Indonesian Government has instead promoted a state ideology known as Pancasila, a vaguely humanist belief in an unnamed god, a humane polity, the unity of the state, representative democracy and social justice. Legislation now before the country's legislature would make Pancasila - pronounced pancha-seela and meaning ''five principles'' in Sanskrit - the only acceptable public ideology, to which all political and social groups would have to swear allegiance

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/02/03/weekinrevie...
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
Ante was a Roman Catholic, like most Croats

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_fi.php...
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
Uncle Ho practiced Confucianism
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered
Adolf was a Catholic and in fact had support of the Vatican......he also thouoght he was doing the work of God in eliminating Jews
gort

France

#762440 Jul 27, 2014
duh, sacrosanct. he lives in me and i in him

24/7

satan doesn't get that. never did. never will. she don't get sharing, respect, boundaries, give and take. that's y u attack on the outsides. it all comes from within, honey. member"

abide in me and i in u

750,000 posts and not one even hints at this sacred relationship/ it is all about externals with u, babe

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#762441 Jul 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I am me River, when not DWB, pusherman..
River any person that has a concept of how life began and what created that life with reasoning, holds a " belief" that they are correct In that reasoning..
I am going to live my life, my way, Just as you or anyone, religion plays no more a part of my life any more than it does yours, other than " law of the land..
I am a hillbilly and don't really understand a lot, but I do understand the reasoning of no God as a " belief" and atheism as a " religion"
I do get that you and others think it's not, but you don't seem to get that I think it is..
Oppression of the people IS gonna happen no matter who is running thangs, and from what IANS posted about with holding ones pay IS only a glimpse into the way thangs would be, believe it, or not!
You are right, you really don't understand a lot, particularly the meaning of words, concepts and logic.

Not believing in god is not a belief, it is acceptance that there is no evidence of the existance of god as opposed to believing in a god without any evidence to support that belief.

atheism is not a religion. it doesn't have any dogma, any ceremonies, any priest, ministers, imans, any bible, Koran, any creed anything necessary for a religion.

Honestly, how do you people think?

Location hidden

#762442 Jul 27, 2014
Another brick In the Wall

irecknso

Location hidden

#762444 Jul 27, 2014
Warren Zevon

straight down

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#762446 Jul 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
Another brick In the Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YR5ApYxkU-UXX
irecknso
"Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks.
They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box"

I reckon so.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#762447 Jul 27, 2014
Gort, please substitute the word "your" for "My" in a sentence. Any sentence will do. This is just a test - a psychologist test. We're evaluating you for psychosis. So just act naturally.
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
Your faith lets little Jewish girls burn to death as you toast marshmallows over their bodies. Were they yummy?
Holy shit!!! Call security!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 35 min coco 57
Ring Payments 1 hr annaleighanne 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 100,153
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,272
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 9 hr idk 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web