Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#762276 Jul 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Awesome moment!!
ASPCA commercial comes on.
Both my wonderful, loving children get all sad, crying. My 5-year-old son comes up to me and says Mommy, I want to save the world and the dogs, which my daughter has said for years how she wants to be a veterinarian and help all animals.:) I love my children and my life!! So proud of my babies!! Thank you God for my blessings!! Praise God for guiding me in raising my children so wonderfully!! No one can take this away from me.
God bless you all!!
Go spend time with your kids.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#762277 Jul 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
Sure. When do we attack, R2?
Oh and stop thinking about my genitals.
"But he asks the impossible. We need more men"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#762278 Jul 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be willfully stupid.
Nobody is announcing a general principle, applicable to all who were raised as Christians.
You're being obstinate again.
You're right, of course. The silly atheist notion of Once Christian Always Christian doesn't refer to all people, just Hitler and Stalin.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's still just as silly.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#762279 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above.
Hitler's actions were inspired by his idea of Darwinism and neo-paganism. See; the so-called "superior" aryan race the he so greatly loved.
- Hitler never read Darwin. Hitler read Herbert Spencer

- Calling Hitler's inspiration "Darwinism" and not "Social Darwinism" is not only factually incorrect, but an attempt to demean biological science. I don't think that was your goal, I think you're just repeating what Buck wrote, but to do so is inaccurate - to do so knowingly is dishonest

- additionally, a lot of the eugneics theory that Hitler used was developed in the USA

You can read about that here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#762280 Jul 26, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more like a theocracy with a human god. I don't support totalitarian regimes.
I support secular democracies with freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
<quoted text>
How many deaths were caused by right handed leaders in the last century? Do you think you're making any kind of relevant point? You're not.
If all you know about a person is that they are an atheist, all you know about them is that they don't believe in any gods. It follows that if it requires a belief in a god or gods, an atheist probably isn't doing that. That is all this label tells you.
You're either pointlessly posting statistics, or you're trying to get by making an implication without stating it explicitly. Could you be too embarrassed to state your claim outright?
When people like Hitler and Stalin systematically and intentionally target Christian churches and Christian people, whether they were right- or left-handed does not matter.

Stalin was following his belief that there is no God and destroyed nearly all churches in Russia and killed thousands upon thousands upon thousands of innocent people, Christian people by the way. He closed down churches, he appointed politicians that would help push his anti-Christian agenda. What do you think Stalin was doing, trying to make peace with Christians by killing them all and destroying other churches?

Hitler was following his belief that Christianity was one of the worst things that ever happened to humans, a plague he called it. He was using his belief to destroy Christianity and reorganize it into his own pagan called with him as the new God. Hitler systematically and intentionally targeted and killed over 6 million Jews because he thought they were genetically inferior and blamed them for the creation of Christianity.

I don't know if he was right-handed or not though, sorry.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#762281 Jul 26, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. We better get some boots made!
A taco isn't out the question, or even some sayonara , especially if there's some jelly biscuits.:)>

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#762282 Jul 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it's the others(didn't sound like yours were in thought)... gens...did they also sew the buttocks shut on the boys...(or what was the reason and what tribe exactly practiced that)?

May have gone greeps all out.Tribal measure has really nothing to do with Christians now has it a chief and some Authority to where did they do that?

New York?

The same reason and maybe it was that, a custom to do so...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#762283 Jul 26, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. Where's the bug spray?
It's not raid alone anymore it's good things healthy things that scare them away...

Plus that can was left in the reform immigration Forum...at least one can along with a trash can and some other party favors...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#762284 Jul 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Oh, then why don't they release that information of who is getting assistance and what assistance those people are getting to U.S. citizens?
They do. Government employees are U.S. citizens.
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I was replying to IANS and IANS lives in Mexico.:)
So?

:)
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
3. U.S. citizens are told they have to pay taxes. The state/government decides where those taxes go. It was not my business when I worked to know who received that assistance or what kind of assistance they received, just like it isn't anyone else's business.
Exactly. It's my business.
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
4. As I already said, I have previously stated what assistance I receive several times. So, you all can look that up. Why should I continue to say it over and over?
Because you say everything over and over?
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessings.
GFY. It's free !!!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#762285 Jul 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Jewish?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#762286 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Begun, the clown war has."

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#762287 Jul 26, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not raid alone anymore it's good things healthy things that scare them away...
Plus that can was left in the reform immigration Forum...at least one can along with a trash can and some other party favors...
So you will go out with me?:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#762288 Jul 26, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
You're not Jewish?
She's Druish.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7689571584/h158F...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#762289 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
River Tam wrote:
"Begun, the clown war has."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g6aD-m7Cw84XX
"Impressive. Most impressive."

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#762290 Jul 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
They make good Luft Waffles though. I like mine with Blueberries.
I like mine with parachutes.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/Luf...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#762291 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Or I could just join the Christians that are spearheading the demise of female genitalia mutilation. Hey, you want to come along?
Do their spearheads have foreskins?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#762292 Jul 26, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Hitler didn't agree with what mainstream Christianity represented. He had a different belief and view about what it was.
We still see that mentality within Christianity when Christians speak about how the "ChurcH', needs reform, etc... On the other hand, many people feel Christianity, IOW, the church, is fine.
I've even seen you distance yourself from many Christian practices. But that doesn't mean you aren't a Christian, and it doesn't mean the Christians you might disagree with aren't Christian either.
Hitler never renounced being a Christian. Had he done that, you might have a point.
This is the rule: The only "Real Christian™" is the one you happen to be talking to at the moment, and they'll tell you who isn't, a "Real Christian™".
That includes Hitler.
Many atheists were former Christians, the difference being, is that they no longer say "I am a Christian".
If someone says they are a Christian, I don't dispute that.
If I did decide to dispute whether or not a person is or isn't a Christian, I'd say no one is a Christian.
You're confusing what Hitler thought Christianity had evolved into, and what he felt it should be.

You provided this quote: "Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity...."

Martin Luther made very similar comments about Catholicism, the prevalent form of Christianity, at that time. Luther also felt the same about Judaism, just like Hitler, too.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#762293 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>You'll excuse me for not taking your word for it. Got anything other than that?
Like, say, links I've already provided that you won't read then lie about for fun?

You don't have to take my word for anything.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#762294 Jul 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>By re-re-re-re-peating the same chorus, over and over, you are the embarrassment.
Well said.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#762295 Jul 26, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, of course. The silly atheist notion of Once Christian Always Christian doesn't refer to all people, just Hitler and Stalin.
Thanks for clearing that up. It's still just as silly.
You are your own worst enemy.

You won't take a hint, and even a direct statement has no effect on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Seentheotherside 687,387
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 5 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web