Prove there's a god.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#761969 Jul 25, 2014
She was Governor of Alaska, don't think she is now.
Now she is just wanting attention, her glasses are sexy tho..
I am right

Tampa, FL

#761977 Jul 25, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has failed the world, and is now dying in America because of it, bloated claims for it notwithstanding.
Christianity hasn't failed anyone. It's maggot-brained bigots like you who reject it that are tearing the world up with hatred and crimes.

Location hidden

#761978 Jul 25, 2014

Location hidden

#761979 Jul 25, 2014
stupid is not a disease wrote:
<quoted text>
your spandex on too tight?... you having a meltdown? or you just getting high sniffing your skid marks?
SOABeee!
That's some nasty shyt there dude, you might wanna open a window..

Location hidden

#761980 Jul 25, 2014
I am right wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity hasn't failed anyone. It's maggot-brained bigots like you who reject it that are tearing the world up with hatred and crimes.
That was my point.
He knew that..
IANS is a dreamer.
Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams..
He does write, right purdy doesn't he..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#761983 Jul 25, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
She was Governor of Alaska, don't think she is now.
Now she is just wanting attention, her glasses are sexy tho..
Being Governor of Alaska is like being mayor of a small town.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#761984 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Your life sounds horrible to me. "God" in your life is a crutch, just about everybody who wants kids has them (and you need the taxpayers to support yours), your grades come from a Christian e-correspondence school, and you are lying about being happy. There is no reason not to think that your private life mirrors what we see here: bad judgment, insincerity, mindlessness, passive aggression, strife, and conflict.
As for me, what you call nothingness is a rich, full, stress-free life of leisure in a paradise with a loving wife and good friends.
Great and blessed is horrible to you? Oh yeah, I forgot, that is what you like to spread - hatred, evil, bias, and anger. God is the greatest joy in my life, our loving Creator. No one can help it if the donors are losers who won't be there for their children. I receive FS and medical on them, not cash assistance. I am not ashamed of that at all. It is what it is. I am going to a different school now, but it was not a correspondence school. It was a nationally accredited university. One that has many honors.:) Nice try. [email protected] I took online courses because I do not live near there. I am completely happy, as I show on here all the time. You show on here and I'm sure in daily life that you are angry, sad, biased, and full of hatred. Everyone here can see it, including your fellow unbelievers, even the ones who are just like you. They all see it. Some just agree with you because they are exactly the same way.

I pray that God fills your heart with love, joy, peace, and happiness. Ask for forgiveness. God is always there to accept you into his Kingdom. God bless you and yours. I feel so sorry for your miserable existence. Prayers for IANS. He needs them.

Location hidden

#761985 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You also fool nobody.
<quoted text>
This is the real world - real people sharing real thoughts in space and time. Do you consider speaking on the telephone to be a fantasy world?
<quoted text>
Yes, you are what you are. It's quite apparent what that is.
<quoted text>
Then you are fool like Joyful for the same reason.
I pray that God fills your heart with love, joy, peace, and happiness. Ask for forgiveness. God is always there to accept you into his Kingdom. God bless you and yours. I feel so sorry for your miserable existence. Prayers for IANS. He needs them.

Location hidden

#761986 Jul 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Governor of Alaska is like being mayor of a small town.
For some reason I'm picturing Charles Bronson as Sheriff of Mayberry.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#761987 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL.
She has attacked - I mean, spread her understanding of love to much of the thread, and is now getting her comeuppance - a steady diet of rebuke and ridicule coming from about a dozen different directions.
If intelligence is the ability to discern what is what in one's environment, and to make optimal choices that facilitate preferred outcomes, then this is a ... well, let's just say that she's a few clowns short of a circus. Her results are exactly the opposite of what the presumably intends, and she has no idea how to adapt to modify that.
Joy's great. She constantly reminds us that no cure exists for mental illness.

Location hidden

#761988 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Your incessant use of superlatives betrays your insincerity. Anybody that spends as much energy as you do telling others how smart and happy they are is neither. You're whistling in the dark trying to summon optimism with pep talks to yourself. Try being honest with yourself. It's always the best way.
Incorrect.:) I don't need pep talks. I am being completely honest with myself and everyone here. Yes, it is the best way. That is why I am always honest. God is great!! He has blessed me more than you could ever imagine. Accept him and you will see.

Location hidden

#761989 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
And how do you suppose this reads to others? "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." Those are the words of somebody that believes none of them.
You're obviously very affected by this experience. You have been decompensating over the weeks. You're not equipped for this.
You probably think that you are entitled to more compassion than you show. You're not, but you've gotten it anyway. You have repeatedly demeaned atheists with character attacks, which is different than criticizing atheism with argument and evidence. Indiscriminately calling unbelievers bullies and evil for correcting your errors on matters such as the definition of murder and abortion makes you both.
Incorrect again.:) It reads as someone who is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.:) God is great! Life is great! It doesn't say any of those things you say. That is your hatred, bigotry, bias, and anger that you are inserting in there. I am obviously blessed by God and loved by God. All your lies and hatred do not fool anyone, Dear IANS.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#761990 Jul 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect again.:) It reads as someone who is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.:) God is great! Life is great! It doesn't say any of those things you say. That is your hatred, bigotry, bias, and anger that you are inserting in there. I am obviously blessed by God and loved by God. All your lies and hatred do not fool anyone, Dear IANS.
I hope there's a cure for your loneliness.

Something to fill the void.
I am right

Tampa, FL

#761991 Jul 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity all atheists. We who are happy, full of joy, full of peace, and comforted as Christians can easily see the stark reality of their miserable existence without God in their lives.
Hatred is all they know as a substitute.....it's what their Satanic minds spew all day long.
I am right

Tampa, FL

#761992 Jul 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope there's a cure for your loneliness.
Something to fill the void.
Post that to yourself, you mentally deranged anti-Christian bigot.
I am right

Tampa, FL

#761993 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Your life sounds horrible to me. "God" in your life is a crutch, just about everybody who wants kids has them (and you need the taxpayers to support yours), your grades come from a Christian e-correspondence school, and you are lying about being happy. There is no reason not to think that your private life mirrors what we see here: bad judgment, insincerity, mindlessness, passive aggression, strife, and conflict.
As for me, what you call nothingness is a rich, full, stress-free life of leisure in a paradise with a loving wife and good friends.
You're lying or else you wouldn't have the NEED to express your bigotry. You chose who you allowed to dupe you , and your Satan has truly wrapped you up in strings of puppetry. Again, you are an epic liar with the need to spread those lies to comfort your life of deception..

Location hidden

#761994 Jul 25, 2014
I have God and my children. I am by no means lonely. No void here. Feeling great. Loving life.:) God is great!! Accept him into your life.

I pray that God fills your heart with love, joy, peace, and happiness. Ask for forgiveness. God is always there to accept you into his Kingdom. God bless you and yours.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#761997 Jul 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I have God and my children. I am by no means lonely. No void here. Feeling great. Loving life.:) God is great!! Accept him into your life.
I pray that God fills your heart with love, joy, peace, and happiness. Ask for forgiveness. God is always there to accept you into his Kingdom. God bless you and yours.
You may want to contact the guy from Seminole.

I think he's Mr. Right for you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#761998 Jul 25, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And remember to have a lovely, joy filled day of bunnies and rainbows!
I like bunnies alot. Rainbows are special in my heart too.

But they are only second to pink unicorns and leprechauns.

:o)

Location hidden

#761999 Jul 25, 2014
I am right wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity all atheists. We who are happy, full of joy, full of peace, and comforted as Christians can easily see the stark reality of their miserable existence without God in their lives.
Hatred is all they know as a substitute.....it's what their Satanic minds spew all day long.
Welcome. Good to have you here. Hatred, contempt, and jealousy is what most of them on here are full of. They cannot stand to see us so blessed and happy, so they have to try to demean, denigrate, and attack us so that we will leave. It is their goal to run us off.

Would you mind sharing what you have experienced in your life that shows that the Creator/God exists?

God bless you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 649,847
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min It aint necessari... 56,235
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 20 min babbar 47
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,298
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web