Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#761713 Jul 24, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>If that's what I said, you would have a debate on your hands...
You know I don't debate you, besides, why should christians be the only ones who get to "translate" stuff?

The leprechaun told me many otherworldly wise things.

http://i.imgur.com/ewIRymv.jpg

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#761714 Jul 24, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:

I did not ask for forgiveness.
Nor have you earned it.
Joyful8118 wrote:

PS - I did not ask for forgiveness. I have no reason to apologize/ask for forgiveness from you..
Yes, you do, but I have no expectation of ever getting your apology. Nor am I interested any more. It would mean nothing to me. I think the die is cast for the future of our Topix relationship.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#761715 Jul 24, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense isn't so common....

http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/169659.jpg
Lol, that's a good one.

http://i.imgur.com/BsjqWql.jpg

(for your collection)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#761716 Jul 24, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:

I am spreading the love and message of our Creator/God/Lord and Savior. And you have an issue with that when you are speaking kindly to the same ones who initiate his attacks with their constant bullying, attacking, denigrating, and demeaning of all believers and their beliefs? God says we should love and show kindness to all people. You are doing that with people who have constantly bullied, attacked, denigrated, and demeaned you and your God.

Not the ones that wish death and suffering on other people.

James 3 says "...the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace."

Viking is spewing hatred, he's not trying to be peaceful or debate. He's using this forum as a toilet for his animosity against non-believers.

By wishing pain and death on others, he's showing that he's very angry. You wanna follow the Bible? Follow it:

Proverbs 22
"Make no friendship with an angry man, and with a furious man do not go, lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul."
May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God and Viking's loves you and him.
If Viking has love, he's yet to show it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#761717 Jul 24, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
What does, dimwit?
Oh not the "D" word again!

NOOOOOO

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#761718 Jul 24, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Why would that be appalling?
Isn't that the whole concept of Christianity?
Luke 6 : 37
Do not judge and you will not be judged.
do not condemn, and you will not be
condemned, Forgive and you will be
Forgiven..
Now if one don't forgive his " Brother " How can one expect " God " to grant His Forgiveness ?
Very nice post. Amen!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#761719 Jul 24, 2014
curiouslu wrote:

You know I don't debate you

A wise decision.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#761720 Jul 24, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
The leprechaun told me many otherworldly wise things.
http://i.imgur.com/ewIRymv.jpg
Haha!!

Meaningless...

http://memes-generator.net/file/meme/bd496cda...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#761721 Jul 24, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
No, dimwit [Joyful, the nearly human Hallmark card] a miscarriage IS a spontaneous abortion regardless of your silly little opinion. Go ask a medical professional.
Here's my professional opinion: You are correct. She is a dimwit.

Location hidden

#761722 Jul 24, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your holier than thou attitude is disgusting.
May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#761723 Jul 24, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that's a good one.
http://i.imgur.com/BsjqWql.jpg
(for your collection)
Lol thanks.

I found you another man, he's over on YouTube.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_pmUcPc6Cko/UNm7FMQ...

Location hidden

#761724 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You're an idiot to keep posting that. What is the message that you are hoping to send, and what do you think the message you actually send is?
May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you.

Location hidden

#761725 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
May your rec-tum smell like dandelions.
If that doesn't sound sincere to you, guess what?
May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you. He will forgive you.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#761726 Jul 24, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect should be given on both sides or neither. It is your choice. If you don't have the moral requirement to respect us and our beliefs, then we have no moral requirement to respect unbelievers and their beliefs. It has nothing to do with God. It has to do with morals and values that are not of God. Well, then that would be forever.:) It's not gonna go away. We are here to stay. Like I said, "I believe EVERYONE should respect others beliefs/religion/non-religion. EVERYONE, not just us believers."
Best wishes to you and yours. May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness.

In this Topix space we use for debating science/religion how should we comport ourselves....just compliment each other on our religion or lack thereof?

You're confusing me Joy...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#761727 Jul 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> A snake in the bush, is happier than the snake in hand.:)
ME 7 24
:o)

I agree!

Location hidden

#761728 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
That's so friggin. beautiful I could evacuate my spiritual colon for you.
May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you. He will always forgive you. Just let him in.

Albuquerque, NM

#761729 Jul 24, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm
"God has proven Himself to me"
"God has been proven"
Two very different sentences and two very different lines of debate.
Which do you prefer debating, the one I said or the one you said?
Neither - I was debating the fact that "based on their own personal testimonies." is a personal choice to speak or say something by an individual and had nothing to do with any god.

Now if you want to include "God" in this scenario, you'll have to support your position.

I can support my through psychology and dissertations on how the mind works.

What do you have?
- so far - we can see you are not using "Truth".

Location hidden

#761730 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Liar.
<quoted text>
Liar.
<quoted text>
Liar.
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Keep searching for the truth and you may one day find it.

Location hidden

#761731 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Liar.
<quoted text>
Great. I was concerned that you might mind.
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Keep searching and you might find the truth one day. Nope, like I said nothing you say affects me.:) May you be filled with love, peace, joy, and happiness in the Lord. Blessings to you and yours. Your Creator/God loves you.

Albuquerque, NM

#761732 Jul 24, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>

Because non-canonical texts aren't considered genuine, why follow them?
You seem very concerned that others should (or must) follow Gnostic teachings in order to be honest with themselves. Is that an accurate assessment of you?
Incorrect conclusion on your behalf.

I try to understand why people have only accepted a part or portion of the man Jesus.

That is the pickle they are in.

How is it that someone can only believe half of what someone says. Why are they portraying Jesus as a liar on his other teachings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 56,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Steve III 649,845
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min ImFree2Choose 2,298
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DENG 39,054
What's UP?!! Wasn't ya'll @ the club last night??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web