Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#760566 Jul 21, 2014
The news is so depressing and sad. Too many innocent lives lost. :(

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#760567 Jul 21, 2014
I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS wrote:
<quoted text>TRANSLATION: Everything you wrote is true.
Are you one those people who also thinks that no means yes?

I know you're trying really hard to get me to like you more than friends but it's just not gonna happen and I gotta say, this sort of carry on is very disrespectful to your unfortunate wife not to mention a blatant exposure of your considerable mother issues.

Now, have you eaten some vegetables today?

http://i.imgur.com/gtbZb4Q.jpg

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#760568 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
"Bad news about Christianity" a totally fair, objective and impartial sight.
Much much more fair, impartial, and objective than anything I have ever seen coming from your keyboard my friend.

You should take some time and peruse some of the pages there....I believe you will find some good and true reading.

That's my totally fair, objective and impartial opinion.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#760569 Jul 21, 2014
KENTUCKY wrote:
You heard it too ? haha
nottin much, jus havin a lil fun b4 supper.
Nothing like bringing up Jesus-Christianity-and all us good Catholics and all the great things we have done for the world to get it started.
How bout you ? you planned that trip yet ?
<quoted text>
I don't really make plans, I am usually spur of the moment type, but I will say that my bounty should be good this fall and if all goes well that I will be doing some traveling..
I would really like to take a cruise but am unsure about how that would work with me being a convicted felon.
I will probably Just find me a good traveling partner and see a few places out Northwest..

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#760571 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I doubt he has or has ever had an "old lady" He writes like a pubescent moron and his logic is ridiculously childish.
Who? You or Viking?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#760572 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Means absolutely nothing. Except that maybe his first two wives realized he was gay.
Who? You or Viking?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#760573 Jul 21, 2014
curiouslu wrote:

Oh sure, a man isn't responsible for his own penis. Those jezebels from the debil done put a spell on him yer honour!
I'm not surprised.
*smh*
http://i.imgur.com/mUuCoYA.jpg
Hold in there, I'm having a hard time grasping your logic.

Are you saying that a man is responsible for his penis but a woman is not responsible for her vagina?
KENTUCKY

Louisville, KY

#760574 Jul 21, 2014
They will search you and your bags. Count on it. Its safer in the great ole USA anyway and much to do. Just sayin....... you in the system.
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I don't really make plans, I am usually spur of the moment type, but I will say that my bounty should be good this fall and if all goes well that I will be doing some traveling..
I would really like to take a cruise but am unsure about how that would work with me being a convicted felon.
I will probably Just find me a good traveling partner and see a few places out Northwest..

Location hidden

#760576 Jul 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Even a scumbag that kidnapped your child with intent to sell them to a pedophile that went through kids like the rest of us go through shampoo?
Forgiving either of those people is the same as saying your child's well being is not that important, that the child's life had no value. I could never take that stance so casually.
When you forgive people like that they take it as consent for them to continue to do what they like best. Haven't you noticed that it's the worst people who demand the most forgiveness? The unmerciful always expect mercy, murderers always claim to be innocent and fight fiercely for their own survival and right to breathe freely.
That is hard, if not impossible, to forgive or understand. I don't believe that it is saying that your child's well being or life is not that important or has no value. However, I do not know that I could forgive someone for something as heinous as that. I completely understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. Could you forgive your own child for something that they did of that sort, if you knew they were sincerely remorseful for it?

I know from experience that you are right that in many cases people think that they can continue to do whatever they want without regard for others. They seem to think that if we forgive them then that makes it all okay. Yes, I notice that a lot. They think they are entitled to be forgiven for their actions or think that they should not be required to be personally responsible for their actions. I cannot imagine having mercy for someone who has no mercy for others. Exactly, what makes them feel like they have a right to live when they didn't afford that right to the person that they murdered?

Location hidden

#760577 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>I know, I know, I know..........one of your "four sons" is..........but of course.

You're a Mom..........you HAVE to say that.

However, we both know I'm as good as Fitzgerald.

Just out of curiosity, has your "son" published in The New Yorker AND sold 2 screenplays?

just askin'
I don't give out too much personal information on my sons here anymore, christians here have taught me they don't care about the privacy of children. Nor would I allow under 16 year olds in my care, to be on topix, at all.

My legally adult son is a better writer than you though, yes and the ladies don't reject him. He doesn't write on topix much, if he did you'd know it by your ending up in a corner, rocking backwards and forwards, sucking your thumb and crying with desperate envy.

Plus, his balls are intact.

Occasionally you do remind me of him, with your sugar high silly puppy bluster, he's the only other person in the world, who has ever called me "mumsy".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#760578 Jul 21, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It doesn't represent Domino's Pizza or Major League Baseball. Of course it represents Christianity. Those were some very prominent Christians there - people that millions of other Christians esteemed.
Actually, all you've done is post the opinions of 8 individual Christians.
I'll tell you what: Show me the quotes from equally prominent Christians criticizing or contradicting those opinions.
Nah. Not interested. What good would it do anyway?

Christian A says this.
Christian B says that.

That would leave us nowhere.
Troglodyte

Upper Darby, PA

#760580 Jul 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh???
i know LOTS of Christians who flip houses and they're smart enough to make well over 20K when they do it;-)
So you believe that there are 'giants'?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#760581 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You may wanna take writing 101. Now, having said that, let me begin by alerting you to the fact that I wipe the most profound recesses of my Anglo-Irish alimentary canal with the opinion of the likes of you. You don't think I've read your pathetic posts totally bashing Christianity, particularly the Catholic Church and siding with atheists who hate anything Christian?
FYI the Catholic Church is the most charitable organization IN THE HISTORY OF THIS PLANET and has done more good THAN ANY ORGANIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS PLANET. The Catholic Youth Organization ALONE has saved millions of inner city kids like myself from a life of crime. Catholic run orphanages ALONE have prevented MILLIONS of kids from becoming gangsters and hoodlums. One of those kids was already smoking tobacco, running wild in the streets, robbing people, drinking and getting into all sorts of trouble by the age of 8 until a Catholic run orphanage took him in. And thanks to the Brothers at that orphanage that little hoodlum went on to become the greatest ballplayer of all time and more importantly, the most child-beloved athlete in World History. That little kid's name was George Herman Ruth, better known as Babe, and Ruth repeatedly said throughout his life that if not for the St. Mary's home for boys he would have been dead by 13. Ruth is just one example of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.
Mother Theresa ALONE helped and inspired BILLIONS of people. Catholic Missionaries have been making a difference all over the world FOR 2000 YEARS risking their lives for and helping complete strangers while cowards like you spend their lives behind a computer bashing charitable works and a lifetimes of sacrifice. Father Flannagan founded Boys Town and as a result HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of kids have been helped and attended to worldwide. The list goes on and on and on.
And I think you're nothing but a wretchedly hypocritical joke accusing me of "demeaning" others when all I've done is defend myself against those who demean and attack me, my God and my Lord and Savior. I don't care what you think Al, nor should I, for you are nothing but a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. I know your type all too well
Thank you for your concern about my writing skills. I'll be sure to be careful in my writings in the future so as not to offend your literary feelings.
I don't side with the Atheists, I just side with the truth. You may want to try it sometime and possibly even learn something from it.
I'm not an athiest, but I have to agree with them that you are a poor representative of Christ. You must be proud. How does completely throwing out Jesus second commandment give you any credibility? Are you proud of that? And just because I don't spout your vitriol that that somehow makes me a wolf in Sheep's clothing in your nearsighted opinion. All you have managed to is show just how hateful you can be to everyone.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you and your behavior show just what kind of club that you belong to, then I don't want to join.
You sir represent what is wrong and what is bad in religion.
You need to re evaluate and take a look of what you are, what you represent and how you represent it.
You are in no way Christlike. YOU are the one in disguise. You are the the one to be wary of for you are a wolf in lamb's clothing. You claim to represent the Jesus but inside your package is something else. That's false advertisement sir.

Location hidden

#760582 Jul 21, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Hold in there, I'm having a hard time grasping your logic.

Are you saying that a man is responsible for his penis but a woman is not responsible for her vagina?
Nope, I'm saying "it takes two to tango", the temptation game means nothing to me.

You know my ex cheated, right? Several times in fact.

I had plenty of "temptation", he was gone a lot and treated me like sh!t, did I choose to be unfaithful?

No. Not once, not ever and not even close. I said no.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#760583 Jul 21, 2014

The bible doesn't make the distinction, nor does the church. As long as those words appear in every Christian's bible, they will be received by many as the word of an unchanging god.
Well the Bible doesn't tell us whether or not Moses head fingernails, we assume that he did. Any reason not to?

Many churches promote the fact that the Bible has three types of laws, the ones that don't are choosing to remain ignorant on the subject, likely to push an agenda like anti-gay marriage.

They are most definitely the words of an unchanging God. The ceremonial and civil laws were written for a specific people in a specific area, like the Levitical laws or the Corinthian laws.

Location hidden

#760584 Jul 21, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
So with the foregoing in mind, have you approached your employer about forgiving you for the thousands of dollars you stole from them? You've already admitted that it was wrong of you to steal from them; words are one thing, actions quite another.
Just how honest are you nowadays? It's obvious that your primary behavior during the day is posting on Topix, especially during your workdays. Is that really fair to your boss, and co-workers, and even customers who cannot be receiving your full, uninterrupted attention to their needs? Even if your position has a significant amount of "down time", since your employer is paying you for your time - and your work product/production - shouldn't you busy yourself with chores and tasks that are beneficial to the employer instead of absconding with the paid time for yourself?
Espousing high moral character traits while not practicing them....how do you wrap your mind around that, and justify it as acceptable?
See RR, It doesn't matter how much you try to be nice or get along. It is never going to satisfy them. All they want is to keep downing you for your past. Just be you. The new you is just fine. Just be yourself. Don't continue to change for them, just for yourself.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#760585 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
The bible doesn't make the distinction, nor does the church. As long as those words appear in every Christian's bible, they will be received by many as the word of an unchanging god.
"Only I can read the Bible correctly and only I know what God meant by what is in it." - RR

ROFLMAO

Same thing every Christard says.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#760586 Jul 21, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern about my writing skills. I'll be sure to be careful in my writings in the future so as not to offend your literary feelings.
I don't side with the Atheists, I just side with the truth. You may want to try it sometime and possibly even learn something from it.
I'm not an athiest, but I have to agree with them that you are a poor representative of Christ. You must be proud. How does completely throwing out Jesus second commandment give you any credibility? Are you proud of that? And just because I don't spout your vitriol that that somehow makes me a wolf in Sheep's clothing in your nearsighted opinion. All you have managed to is show just how hateful you can be to everyone.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you and your behavior show just what kind of club that you belong to, then I don't want to join.
You sir represent what is wrong and what is bad in religion.
You need to re evaluate and take a look of what you are, what you represent and how you represent it.
You are in no way Christlike. YOU are the one in disguise. You are the the one to be wary of for you are a wolf in lamb's clothing. You claim to represent the Jesus but inside your package is something else. That's false advertisement sir.
Well said señor Al.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#760587 Jul 21, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, all you've done is post the opinions of 8 individual Christians.
<quoted text>
Nah. Not interested. What good would it do anyway?
Christian A says this.
Christian B says that.
That would leave us nowhere.
It takes to the place where sane individuals realize that no Christian knows anything about God, Jesus or the Bible. All Christians do is make shit up and call it Truth.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#760588 Jul 21, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm saying "it takes two to tango", the temptation game means nothing to me.
You know my ex cheated, right? Several times in fact.
I had plenty of "temptation", he was gone a lot and treated me like sh!t, did I choose to be unfaithful?
No. Not once, not ever and not even close. I said no.
Then we are saying the same thing, I'll ask you not to berate me for holding the same opinion that you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Rednek 80,121
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 701,570
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min Big Al 448,401
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 44
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Doctor REALITY 53