Prove there's a god.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#759601 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a problem with capitalism?
As Long as capitalism exist as Long are devastating wars for a few superrich ones. Millions of People live in poverty or even get killed for such billionairs. In the nuclear Age this means the end of humanity.So any more a Problem with this ones.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#759602 Jul 19, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOOOOOOVE getting to you, affecting you and greatly upsetting you .......I simply love it.......YOU TRANSGENDERED RETARDED LITTLE K**T
Not only are you a punk, you're a really dumb one.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#759604 Jul 19, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know brother marine, but from my observations of LBR, I think it's a female.
my perception of that comes from when they were talking about the " pill " as a form of birth control and I think LBR said, " that's the reason I don't take the pill " or something to that effect.
that Implied female..
you're not very attentive or perceptive to a woman are you?
I could be wrong, which is usually my thang..
Well you could be right, but if this is true. Then the person is very deceptive and this is not a good thing, for a professor of Christianity to be. But oh so common a trait in topix.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#759605 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're just fantasizing about a shemale again.
Lol
Sorry, couldn't resist.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/20...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#759606 Jul 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
As Long as capitalism exist as Long are devastating wars for a few superrich ones. Millions of People live in poverty or even get killed for such billionairs. In the nuclear Age this means the end of humanity.So any more a Problem with this ones.
How do you think capitalism leads to war?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#759607 Jul 19, 2014
VIKING wrote:
I HATE AND DESPISE ATHEISTS MORE THAN
I DO DEVIL WORSHIPPERS
I DO SATAN. I HATE THEM WITH EVERY
FIBER OF MY BEING. I HATE THEM SO MUCH
I CAN TASTE THE HATRED.
Amen
Is this your childrens' bedtime prayer?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759608 Jul 19, 2014
VIKING wrote:
That's EXACTLY where I wanna be when Jesus Christ comes back. And it is YOU who needs IMMEDIATE help. Seek it......and you shall find it.........do it NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Didn't you try commanding Jesus to shut this thread down a while back? "IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!", you said.

How's that working out for you?

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#759609 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you try commanding Jesus to shut this thread down a while back? "IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!", you said.
How's that working out for you?
LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759610 Jul 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
"This year has been a transition from being a mentally ill woman to being a sane, transgendered man," he said.

lol

Loooopy.....

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#759612 Jul 19, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks we need to convince him.
I'm betting that ain't gonna happen.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#759613 Jul 19, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. She is lying anyway. That's why she cannot produce it. Link to it Curious. Come on, I dare you. Not reply to it and change what I wrote. We all know you do that well. Good thing you declined, because you wouldn't find it since it was never there and then you would have to admit the truth. I have never spoke about elections prior to IANS saying what he did yesterday. Have a lovely, joyful day/night.
Bless your little heart.

pink

Letchworth, UK

#759614 Jul 19, 2014
ok
yTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#759615 Jul 19, 2014

*7 YR Agreement SIGNED "suddenly" POPE - ISRAEL (New)

http://youtu.be/rFKJ64c_uFA

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759616 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're just fantasizing about a shemale again.
Lol
Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'm not even gonna bite RR..
I am gonna let you have that one..
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#759617 Jul 19, 2014
VIKING wrote:
I DO DEVIL WORSHIPPERS
I DO SATAN. I HATE THEM WITH EVERY
FIBER OF MY BEING. I HATE THEM SO MUCH
I CAN TASTE THE HATRED.
Amen

no god, no devil, no heaven, no hell, no angel just reality.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#759618 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a problem with capitalism?
Capitalism and war are twins.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#759619 Jul 19, 2014
[<quoted text>
I didn't consider it fruitless.
<quoted text>
No need. It's backed by evidence and cogent argument. Let me reproduce a snippet of it for you:
Lab28 wrote: "I believe in the natural attraction of Christ. I believe in the Holy Spirit working within the hearts of those who accept Him. I believe in planting seeds and letting God make them grow."
IANS replied: "That's a faith based belief by your own reckoning. Look around you. Viking has accepted the message and is a passionate advocate of Christ and Christianity. Is that what you meant by "the Holy Spirit working within the hearts of those who accept Him."? According to evidence based methods, one contradictory finding kills a hypothesis or theory. Find one human being in the Mesozoic strata or in the stomach of a dinosaur, and evolutionary theory flies out the window."
You probably read that a few moments ago, since it's less than an hour old as I write this. Did you attempt to rebut that with an equally reasoned argument, or did you either dismiss or ignore it instead?
<quoted text>
Is that an argument against the merit of that agenda? Is an agenda automatically a bad thing? Isn't the war on poverty an agenda?
<quoted text>
There's a pretty obvious agenda there.
Did you find that to be a compelling argument against it, or just a rhetorical device intended to undermine an argument by implying a sinister or otherwise inappropriate ulterior motive for the source?
Religion and Bible are coming from the era of Stone Age. In the nuclear Age that means the end of mankind.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#759620 Jul 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism and war are twins.
Um, you mean civilization and war are twins.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#759621 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom From Religion Foundation.
The Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Non-profit status under the Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c)3...
http://ffrf.org/about/getting-acquainted
---
American Humanist Association.
Non-Profit (503c)
Advocate for progressive values and equality for humanists, atheists, agnostics, and freethinkers
---
North Texas Church of Freethought.
was founded by ... to serve the psychosocial needs of atheists, agnostics, and other non-religious people...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Texas_Ch...
---
Internet Infidels.
The Secular Web is owned and operated by Internet Infidels Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization...
http://infidels.org
---
All are non-profit "educational organizations", except for the Church of Freethought (it's an atheist church), that shares all the tax breaks that churches get.
Except they get to be involved in politics, where churches can't.
Proxy Queen wrote:
All are non-profit "educational organizations", except for the Church of Freethought (it's an atheist church), that shares all the tax breaks that churches get.
Except they get to be involved in politics, where churches can't.
That's because a religion is religion.

Religions deal in immutable declarations and claims about something - the supernatural - that has only the claims of the believers to support it.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#759622 Jul 19, 2014
[<quoted text>
I didn't consider it fruitless.
<quoted text>
No need. It's backed by evidence and cogent argument. Let me reproduce a snippet of it for you:
Lab28 wrote: "I believe in the natural attraction of Christ. I believe in the Holy Spirit working within the hearts of those who accept Him. I believe in planting seeds and letting God make them grow."
IANS replied: "That's a faith based belief by your own reckoning. Look around you. Viking has accepted the message and is a passionate advocate of Christ and Christianity. Is that what you meant by "the Holy Spirit working within the hearts of those who accept Him."? According to evidence based methods, one contradictory finding kills a hypothesis or theory. Find one human being in the Mesozoic strata or in the stomach of a dinosaur, and evolutionary theory flies out the window."
You probably read that a few moments ago, since it's less than an hour old as I write this. Did you attempt to rebut that with an equally reasoned argument, or did you either dismiss or ignore it instead?
<quoted text>
Is that an argument against the merit of that agenda? Is an agenda automatically a bad thing? Isn't the war on poverty an agenda?
<quoted text>
There's a pretty obvious agenda there.
Did you find that to be a compelling argument against it, or just a rhetorical device intended to undermine an argument by implying a sinister or otherwise inappropriate ulterior motive for the source?
No god or devil, no heaven or hell, no angels, religions are fakes or even crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Porkpie Hat 14,206
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 627,325
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min WasteWater 102,981
Play "end of the word" part 2 35 min WasteWater 680
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 39 min u n me 96
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 1 hr monu 282
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 179,999
More from around the web