|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an adult human believe in the devil?
Where is your brain damage? I'm guessing frontal!
i don't "believe" in the devil!

I believe in Jesus The Christ and that He once and for all crushed the serpents smarmy lil head and took away the deceptive power he had at Calvary!!!:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you mocking what you don't understand?
Dark matter isn't a theory. It is the name for the unidentified cause of a very real effect. This is not much different than giving a name like the Hillside Strangler to the cause of assorted murders, which turned out to be due to two people named Bianchi and Buono. Until that was elucidated, the name was a place filler. Likewise with dark matter, and even "God." They're all place filling words for the unknown cause of a known effect.
Proxy Queen wrote:
I'm mocking what I do understand, the fill-in-the-blanks theory of dark matter.
No, you don't understand it, or you wouldn't be mocking it or calling it a theory.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim isn't about mortal existence, our universe's power or our own limitations from physics. Your claim is about the power of God and how it can't be omnipotent.
That is nothing more than a blind assertion and you know it.
Sorry buddy, you have no right to dictate what my claim is or isnít

My claim is that given matter exists then even if energy was infinite (which is debatable) is cannot be infinite now

That is fact and nothing to do with assertion, the assertion here is that you are making claims that cannot be proven and are impossible in the light of E=MC^2

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Proxy Queen wrote:
Still on it, huh? "...but there is no harm". You keep ignoring me on that. Why?
Ignoring what? Make a complete, declarative statement of some sort. The words you quoted come from your bible.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>

No, I'm not turned on by Catholics of any kind, let alone the priests. You? The subject does something for you?
But yet on a Forum "Prove there's a god." your post was to give hell to the Catholics as if that meant something? The subject is brought up by you every few posts, your childhood? Just curious. Does the news of the actions of Priests mean something to the subject?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see you narcing on other posters when they put up a copyrighted cartoon. It wasn't "stealing" anything. Everybody knows who own those toons and I never claimed to have drawn it myself.
You're just like the old bat who narc'd on the local grocery store for painting Warner Bros.-like toons on their front window...always looking to sneak around and cause trouble for other people who never did them any harm.
Not my problem that you were/are ignorant of the facts and of the law.

You committed theft, accept the responsibility for your actions

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, now you're catching on to how delusional Christine is.
I never saw you describe the idiot either but she'll probably yammer on about that fantasy for at least another month, boring everybody shytless, per usual.
She definitely likes seeing her words on the board more than I do reading them..
Not to mention her being a RAT and Liar..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

He's talking about the tree, not the pieces of rotting fruit it generates. Even if a few pieces of fruit are edible, we still benefit by replacing the tree with a healthier one that generates more good fruit. Yes, the church should be declaimed.
Proxy Queen wrote:
Uh huh. So if that tree generates tens of thousands of fruits and 4 of them are rotten, you'd despise the tree and hack at it until it's dead. Not normal. Not nice.
Four out of tens of thousands? Get serious. Look at the Christians posting on this thread. It's about 50% rotten fruit on that branch. And much of the rest is underdeveloped.

You have either no interest, no ability, or both, to see Christians as non-Christians do. That comment is laughable to those of us reading the posts of the Christians present.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

gort wrote:
witches roast marshmallows on the burning bodies of little kids--their words
you understand that laughing at little kids who are burned to death is evil?. witches believe good is evil and evil is good
i agree with this!

let's define what witchcraft is:

"rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft" the prophet Samuel (?)

jezebel was a perfect example of a witch because she bewitched the authority from her husband, king ahab, over his rule of the kingdom of Israel.

how many wives undermine the God given authority of the man and high priest of their households???

"and after all these judgments, they would not repent of their witchraft" Rev

pretty disturbing stuff to think about!

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it then, had you not been stoned you would never have considered embarrassing yourself like that
It does not really bother me christian..
I don't give a shyt what anyone on here thinks, well I do, but you and your posse aren't them..

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes, the loneliest number is 2.
I had almost rather be alone and lonely than be with someone and made to feel lonely and alone..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

PS - lezbos are witches by proxy and butches are their queen meanies!!!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They do have women lawyers defending them sometimes, u know. As ironic as that is.
Yeah, women like Hillary Clinton.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Read you own post you numskull
I am not the only one to comment on you sick mind
You're the only one hallucinating about rape comments.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, yes. And of course I should have included Boateng, he was everywhere. DiStefano would have been proud.
Sad about his passing. RIP 23

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
You and Jehovah are doing a great job letting people be born.
Murdered babies makes you feel like you're more powerful than a god? Got it.

What you gloat over defines you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Proxy Queen wrote:
The funny thing is, atheists like you are attempting to use that Scripture to support abortion. It's hilariously hypocritical.
So are many pro-choice Christians. And why not?
Proxy Queen wrote:
Going off the original text, "miscarriage" is the wrong meaning to use. At best, "premature birth" could be used.
Not according to multiple teams of translators. This guy is looking at the original Hebrew, and he says it means "miscarriage":
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9...
Proxy Queen wrote:
I don't expect you to look into this any further, you need that Scripture for your anti-Christian tirade. I expect you to stay closed minded and shut in about this topic.
What do you think I should look into? I've read multiple translations of the scripture and read three apologetics sites, two Christian < bottom of http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... >.

How do you think you can convince me or anybody else that your interpretation is objectively correct and that others are not? On what basis should I believe but reject Dr. Lowery?

As I said a few posts back, it is YOU that is trying to control thought - trying to convince others to limit their options for understanding to yours. We have no reason to do that for you. Without your confirmation bias trying to sanitize that scripture, it reads very differently.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

My larger claim is that the church is worthless and harmful. The usual counter-argument is that it does important charitable work and teaches people to be better people. I say it does neither.
Proxy Queen wrote:
Your opinion is worthless and meaningless. There's was no compelling evidence based debate, there was you spewing your venom.
As I said, you don't seem to glean much from what you read.
Proxy Queen wrote:
I'll pass, thanks.
Good call.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

_Brenda_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Well, you make it so tempting to hang around for the surprises - how can I resist?
I've long since stopped debating. I just had one too many "prove god duzzent exist" arguments. These days, I just chat football or somesuch to most folks in here, plus the occassional comedic interlude. Sure, if a topic strikes my fancy, I would join in. Mostly, I just skim right past.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

You don't understand what you read. I have said the opposite to you
"I referred to the bible, which is an example of vague and nonspecific language, just like poetry and song lyrics. Such words mean whatever you want them to mean."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... .
Does that sound like somebody trying to control how the bible is used or how its words are to be understood by others?
Yes I understand, I just disagree is all. You need the Bible to mean whatever you want it to mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••