Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#759949 Jul 19, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A reasonable person has no need to inject a god into that. A faith based thinker does.
No?

lol

Every hologram I've ever seen had a "conscious" causal agent and there is no reason to believe that this one doesn't have one too. It's too monstrously elegant not to. Heck, it even sings.

Now prove me wrong.

xD

Location hidden

#759954 Jul 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> A snake in the bush is happier than the snake in the hand.:)>
You forget what makes the hand happy.

Location hidden

#759957 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven." -Jesus
<quoted text>
"You shall not murder" -God
I think he's talking mental torture.

BTW, torture isn't necessarily murder.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#759961 Jul 20, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaah.....that's your MOTHER'S specialty.....not mine.
LMAO
Eww you ate donuts out a mummys butt. Is that a christurd thing?
Communion huh? The communion of Viking the buttmuncher. hahahah

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#759965 Jul 20, 2014
What's next? Fart jokes?

Yawn.

Location hidden

#759967 Jul 20, 2014

Location hidden

#759968 Jul 20, 2014

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#759969 Jul 20, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot to mention.......I ATE YOUR MOTHER'S JUICY K**NT!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAASJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAASHSHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA
You ate out a mummy and tounged donuts out a dead woman's back side you nasty dog.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#759970 Jul 20, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
What's next? Fart jokes?
Yawn.
I agree, the correspondence of late sucks. I should quit feeding the creature, all that's been in topix lately is massive stupidity. I should be beaten with whips and stomped on by heels for participating in it. Any offers? j/k lol

Location hidden

#759973 Jul 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the correspondence of late sucks. I should quit feeding the creature, all that's been in topix lately is massive stupidity. I should be beaten with whips and stomped on by heels for participating in it. Any offers? j/k lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k_lNRzDlgJ8XX
I'm not a dominatrix, merely an illuminatrix. Some people around here need to do some sirius reality checking, illusions of pastry numbers and such.

*snort, scoff, abort*

http://youtu.be/ivT-I-yxtdY

I'm glad to know that not all American men wish to be pets n b!tches.

Dost though possess balls, Yoda?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759977 Jul 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>That you're a coward a liar and a troll.
hahaha!
you had to get that in one time huh..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#759979 Jul 20, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
It seems overly critical to knock someone because you think they're ignorant. It doesn't seem very humanitarian at all
Joyful8118 wrote:
That is who and how he is. He is not a humanitarian and has no wish to be. It doesn't matter what he thinks. The truth is all that matters and those who matter and know me know the truth.
You have no idea what the truth is. Nor are you kind or smart as you like to tell us. Your mind is weak - you misunderstood simple words to you - and you responded with verbal abuse. You cannot produce a lie from me to anybody including you.

You have had it all explained to you by me and Hiding, yet you remain defiant and abusive.

I have a rule for people like you, and that is that such behavior invites me to discuss what I think of you. The difference is that I will defend my argument with evidence. I will quote you and demonstrate that you are wrong about me, but that I am right about you, as I did here
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

If you were not such a fool, you would understand what transpired there, recognize that you come out on the short end when that happens, and be repentant. But you are a fool, and you continue as before.

@ Proxy Queen: I believe that this is what you are calling knocking someone because they are ignorant. It's much more than that. This is ignorance combined with angry bad manners over and again. It deserves a response.

Location hidden

#759980 Jul 20, 2014
Them fkn commies!
I suggest IANS and them go to Russia, chine, N. Korea where you have no right to speak out against anything.
fkn commy bastards!
Maybe a good fkn smack with a whip would change their minds, cause eventually that's exactly what would happen here.
Dictatorship!

Location hidden

#759982 Jul 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, the correspondence of late sucks. I should quit feeding the creature, all that's been in topix lately is massive stupidity. I should be beaten with whips and stomped on by heels for participating in it. Any offers? j/k lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k_lNRzDlgJ8XX
Dam!
dude, I thought you were making progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#759987 Jul 20, 2014
VIKING wrote:
YAWN?????

Oh I'm sorry....I didn't know my purpose in life was to entertain and make laugh lonely, sexually frustrated Australian women who keep pining for but get constantly rejected by American men. And no where near the best of the litter I might add.

Pretty fu**en sad if I do say so myself.
Lol. Which Australian women?

Is the American male ego so easily bruised that being rejected by uber hot Brasilian/German women necessitates a primary school projection tactic?

I thought you'd be a tad more original, seeing how highly you regard yourself and don't you think it's time you told your Walmart "wife", that you're into fantasising about women who you think(?) are men?

http://i.imgur.com/1WOzVWv.jpg

Please do try to step up a little, I only feed you because you have on occasion, amused my good self.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#759988 Jul 20, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a dominatrix, merely an illuminatrix. Some people around here need to do some sirius reality checking, illusions of pastry numbers and such.
*snort, scoff, abort*
http://youtu.be/ivT-I-yxtdY
I'm glad to know that not all American men wish to be pets n b!tches.
Dost though possess balls, Yoda?
Well I try to conform to the laws and the huge balls present a problem.
Is it legal to kill the saltys there? I mean I know you can get paid for varminting and but can you go after the dangerous game , I bet feral pigs are a blast there, do you have the Russian boar? We have them here there about the most dangerous thing you can hunt besides bear, but bear are few and not what I want to slay. But those saltys would be perfect, do they taste good? lol

Location hidden

#759989 Jul 20, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>It's like retard Groundhog Day
You are projecting but that is pretty good.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#759990 Jul 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Dam!
dude, I thought you were making progress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAOD2R-KyxkXX

Don't you talk crap about my Scandinavian girl friends!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#759991 Jul 20, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
Your slights and insults do not affect Christianity in any significant way.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Those "slights and insults" are positive claims supported by evidence and argument. If you think they have no merit or impact, you have no reason to mind them.
Proxy Queen wrote:
There's no evidence to back up the claim that churches and Christianity do more harm than good.
Actually, there is, and I have provided mountains of it over several years in several tens of thousands of posts. This harm is weighed against the crumbs of good that you and others have been able to demonstrate. That's net harm, meaning that what isn't true is the claim that Christianity does more good than harm.

It isn't necessary for us to agree. It's probably also not possible given our different initial premises and methods for deciding truth.

Location hidden

#759992 Jul 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Well I try to conform to the laws and the huge balls present a problem.
Is it legal to kill the saltys there? I mean I know you can get paid for varminting and but can you go after the dangerous game , I bet feral pigs are a blast there, do you have the Russian boar? We have them here there about the most dangerous thing you can hunt besides bear, but bear are few and not what I want to slay. But those saltys would be perfect, do they taste good? lol
What?

http://youtu.be/WWl8EbNN8NM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Wks9qTuSzW0/TBxDvlK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min River Tam 79,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Devil number 666 448,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min AnthonyMN 701,478
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 1 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 1 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr BILLION HEIR 39