Prove there's a god.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#759793 Jul 19, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's quite a sweeping generalization there.
Why do you suppose so many people are anti-theistic and disapprove of Christianity? For no good reason whatsoever?
You are atheist because you simply do not want God to exist in spite of the evidence and the fact atheism cannot compete in market place of ideas. Especially in Public Schools. Its all one sided. Theism is censored. People are pulling their kids out. Yet everyone is expected to pay for public education. Evidence for God is everywhere and explains thing both outside and in. Whereas atheism explains nothing outside and in. Atheism is like going into an art museum and viewing thousands of painting. Masterpieces and assuming there is no artists because they are not visible in the gallery.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#759795 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
That was probably a poor choice of words. Of course he cares. Maybe what he meant was that he didn't mind. Do you think he should? That sounds like a church that will be closing soon. Every time a church closes and a bank, gas station or fast food joint goes up, either the tax base for the community increases, or each taxpayer pays less to cover the nut.
I haven't attended that church in probably 20 years, but it's still open.

Close a church and open a bank, a gas station or a fast food place you'll get extra tax revenue for sure.

That particular church operates food drives, gives out clothing for the poor, offers free counseling, takes poor children to places like the beach or local amusement parks, children whose parents just can't afford that sort of thing, and more.

I find it strange that you would prefer tax revenue to the good things that church offers our community.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759796 Jul 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
The King maker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K9VgwmWxJqEXX
King Diamond

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Halloween

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759797 Jul 19, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get blow up dolls in Walmart?
*@W%&&$()%*#((_#& &^*(#$)%*_@&%!!
Bloody hell.
They call it Sexual Wellness lol.

Dunno about the blow up dolls, but lots of other stuff is available. I ain't gonna post the link, check for yourself if you want.....

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#759798 Jul 19, 2014
jerry turnbo wrote:
proving there is no god is like proving there is no you .do you exist. if so prove it. I cant see you how do I know you exist. oh ye of little faith. you said not to quote scriptures so lets look at this this way.prove to us where you came from .Someone had to make you some one had to make the the first person on earth .where and how can you prove that man was not created.who has eyes to see and see not ears to hear and hear not.my god is real but I don't know for sure you are because I cant see you or hear you.
Can you see me now?

There is no god....never was

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#759800 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that I ignore head and desk? Desks maybe...

To your meme, they are called illegal immigrants because they are illegal immigrants.
They are humans. People.

Ones you seem to have little to no compassion for, at that.

You ignore everything that doesn't fit in your religious box.

http://i.imgur.com/A3No6ul.jpg

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#759802 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here is another example of a moron. That's not hard to see, is it?
Are you getting the drift yet?
Ahhhh, how nice of him. He finally admitted to being a moron. There, there. It will all be okay. No, it isn't hard to see for any of us, but it sure was hard for you to come to admit it. Good job. Yes, clearly. You admitted to being a moron. Congratulations on the breakthrough. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting it. Now, come on. We know you can make that next step.:) Have a lovely day.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#759803 Jul 19, 2014
jerry turnbo wrote:
I can prove there is a god right after you foolishly try to prove there s no god.look in the mirror he even has a sence of humor.
You must be a Christian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759804 Jul 19, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I know exactly who I am talking to and about. I was talking to RR about the lying, deceptive, character assassinating snake/serpent. That you don't know who I was talking to and about shows how ignorant you are and has nothing to do with me.
Proof there is a God is the free will you exercise every day and that beautiful sunrise every morning.
You wrote this to me?

"You might as well talk to yourself. It definitely would be a better, more intelligent conversation. It's like talking to a brick wall."

Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759805 Jul 19, 2014
Is he a moron?

Either he gets his rocks off by being the biggest internet troll he can be it he's mentally unbalanced.

If he's getting pleasure off of this, then he deserves harsh ridicule. If he's unbalanced, then he should just be ignored.

I'm not qualified to determine either.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759806 Jul 19, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> If they chose to avoid the question or lie , then IANS is right and there is no honer in the christian, there is no lufe in being one and chridstian is but aNOTHER LIE, That liars tell and faith is but a thing liars do, to beguile all those who would listen.
I don't want to think this is true, but it maybe so.
hahaha! sounds good right!
Again, dude I don't think they're gonna care what you think, or me either for that matter.
I still think it's a chick, intelligent, sassy, sexy, and redhead..
I think a man would have already said, like I said, a woman goes silent to spite us, silence from a woman drives us men nuts and they will use that..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759807 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
Are you saying that I ignore head and desk? Desks maybe...

To your meme, they are called illegal immigrants because they are illegal immigrants.
curiouslu wrote:

They are humans. People.
Correct. Illegal immigrants are humans.
Ones you seem to have little to no compassion for, at that.
Incorrect. Why do you assume?
You ignore everything that doesn't fit in your religious box.
If that were true, I wouldn't be chatting with the likes of you evil, evil atheists.

Location hidden

#759808 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Ahhhh, how nice of him. He finally admitted to being a moron. There, there. It will all be okay. No, it isn't hard to see for any of us, but it sure was hard for you to come to admit it. Good job. Yes, clearly. You admitted to being a moron. Congratulations on the breakthrough. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting it. Now, come on. We know you can make that next step.:) Have a lovely day.

More proof that there is a God. IANS is finally showing some improvement in his thinking and intelligence and admitting to a problem that he has.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#759809 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
It seems you reject such arguments to keep your fantasy status quo, that churches, and Christianity, do more harm than good.
I reject fallacious and insufficiently supported arguments. Give me sound reasoning with credible support, and we can talk. In the areas of your life where you depend on people making intelligent choices, such as the building of a bridge, you depend on thought of that quality.

If you can provide solid evidence and cogent argument that the church is a force for good, I'll soften my stance on it. What I see instead are bare claims supported only faith and anecdote such as people asking me to assess the status of Christian charity throughout the nation by taking a walk and looking around.

If the church did a significant amount of good relative to its size and resources, it ought to be easy to demonstrate that fact and settle this issue. Why is that so difficult?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759810 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:

The source seems biased.

1. It's title is a dead giveaway.

2. It lists 25 hospitals and their supposed revenue vs operating margin, with intent to libel Christian hospitals, but offers no evidence to support the claim.

3. Their other blogs are completely biased and anti-Christian, read them for yourself.

No rational mind would stick to the claim that exposingreligionblog isn't biased.

You haven't defined what you mean by bias. Do you mean only irrational conclusions? If so, please explain on what basis you claim that it is irrational to want to expose religion?
I mean bias by its definition; prejudice in favor or against one thing, person or group in favor of another. In the case of exposingreligionblog, they seem biased against Christianity in favor of atheism. I explained why above.
Do you think that exposing the Catholic priest scandal was irrational or unfa.....{SNIP}
Don't be mad but I'm going to go ahead and ignore your red herring for now.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#759811 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Free medicine, free food, free housing, free education, free legal representation...
Notice the pattern there?
Sounds like prison to me.

Are you sure we're talking about the same people?

Location hidden

#759813 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote this to me?
"You might as well talk to yourself. It definitely would be a better, more intelligent conversation. It's like talking to a brick wall."
Why?
Because you are intelligent and talking to IANS is like talking to a brick wall. Talking to yourself would be a more intelligent conversation than talking to IANS.

Location hidden

#759814 Jul 19, 2014
jerry turnbo wrote:
proving there is no god is like proving there is no you .do you exist. if so prove it. I cant see you how do I know you exist. oh ye of little faith. you said not to quote scriptures so lets look at this this way.prove to us where you came from .Someone had to make you some one had to make the the first person on earth .where and how can you prove that man was not created.who has eyes to see and see not ears to hear and hear not.my god is real but I don't know for sure you are because I cant see you or hear you.
Christian, right?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7zCgU50gR4g/UbBSI7k...

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#759815 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
It may sound mean, but I lol'd at that.....
I don't mind. I wouldn't put it out there if it bothered me.

I don't consider it a disability.

Location hidden

#759817 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
Notice that I did not present such an argument.
Good move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Chess 104,952
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min HOMOSEXUAL VICTIM 673,541
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 4 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 5 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 8 hr John 10
More from around the web