Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#759087 Jul 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:

The Redneck/Proxy says that a snake and a serpent are different animals.
Repent.
Don't let him down.
Well.........sorta.

I said that all snakes are serpents but not all serpents are snakes.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#759088 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
Tide with Beach wrote:
These self improvement cycles are common in Christians. They're usually unsustainable because of a disconnect between their goals/expectations and their abilities/reality.
<quoted text>
No. Why would I?
Guess not.

Let's see which Redneck we get today!

The original Redneck?

Or the new and improved "I'm seeking to change" version.

Off to the gym.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#759090 Jul 18, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> It was a page, but named dirtywhiteboy, not christine. you're welcome
I've told you what turns me on, Intelligence, sass..
food turns you on? wow! how much you weigh?
I do enjoy cake and Ice Cream with sex, but you can't just do that with anyone..
I don't like like cheese, it's for RATS!
Sugar?
I was wondering how long it would take your obsession to post to me, you held out longer than I thought :)
Yesterday you were saying it was not a page, what happened, run out of dope today? A page with the heading ChristinE=MC^2 – and you whine about name calling... go figure.

In your language about 132 lbs and tealeaf under 5ft 10. I like good food, not obesity. Some of what I think are the best places to enjoy food
http://www.legrandbleu.eu/
http://www.le-petit-paris.fr/
http://www.twelve-restaurant.co.uk/
http://www.northcote.com/

Sex is for sex, food is for food, I know some people like to mix them up but for me the crumbs are a distraction and I prefer to concentrate on just one at a time.

I am not surprised you don’t like cheese considering the pre-processed pasteurised cr/\p they serve up as cheese over there.(spray on cheese for fooks sake). Perhaps you are more discerning that I gave you credit for

No

You post to me, I respond when I feel like it, if that upsets you then you know the answer

#759092 Jul 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
At least yoghurt has its own culture.
Yup and you can often have a better conversation with a yoghurt, a bit one sided but more intelligent.
gort

Netherlands

#759093 Jul 18, 2014
burned any kids today catchert, baby? where's vicki, btw? out evangelizing screwu? rosa winkel' got a new job. marine biologist, i hear. where's gw2 and the joyouswonder?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759094 Jul 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not.
Let's see which Redneck we get today!
The original Redneck?
Or the new and improved "I'm seeking to change" version.
Off to the gym.
The original Redneck is dead, remember.

Look to the north, do you see the same beautiful clouds that I do?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759095 Jul 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday you were saying it was not a page, what happened, run out of dope today? A page with the heading ChristinE=MC^2 – and you whine about name calling... go figure.
In your language about 132 lbs and tealeaf under 5ft 10. I like good food, not obesity. Some of what I think are the best places to enjoy food
Sex is for sex, food is for food, I know some people like to mix them up but for me the crumbs are a distraction and I prefer to concentrate on just one at a time.
I am not surprised you don’t like cheese considering the pre-processed pasteurised cr/\p they serve up as cheese over there.(spray on cheese for fooks sake). Perhaps you are more discerning that I gave you credit for
No
You post to me, I respond when I feel like it, if that upsets you then you know the answer
That was the day before yesterday.
sounds like you need some.
the video and the page are two different thangs, the video "christine" was a content of page dirtywhite boy, there is a difference.
I concentrate just fine with cake and Ice Cream during sex, I would explain it to you but what's the point.. I am pretty uninhibited during sex, maybe that will give you a visual, but like I said, I am picky when it comes to that, you can't just sit any woman In a cake :)
Last cheese I did eat was in prison, that shyt would not melt in a microwave..
yes, I know the answer, but I sure love it when you say it :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759096 Jul 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No
You know what, Christine?

You can denigrate Christians, churches, America, even God. But DO NOT talk crap on spray cheese or face the wrath of ...

... something

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#759097 Jul 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and you can often have a better conversation with a yoghurt, a bit one sided but more intelligent.
hahaha!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#759102 Jul 18, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
< sound of a coyote faintly baying on a distant mountaintop >
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I certainly don't consider you either kind or loving. I consider you Christian trash. Your "rebuttal" was a personal attack, as was the post before it. You're getting a little of your gutter sewage back now, and you don't like it.
You've demonstrated that Joy is a two-faced bigot who hates people who aren't Christian. She has no rational answers to your question, gets upset and so all she does is insult you.

The repulsive part is where she feels justified in doing so just because you aren't Christian.

Some stable somewhere

#759103 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Lab28 wrote: "Would it offend you to know that a lot people putting money in the collection plate are more interested in the church continuing to operate than anything having to do with the poor?"
That's disgusting, but not unsurprising of Lab. So far he's convinced that only his way of understanding the world is "true" (objectively real for all) and that if you differ - even so much as admitting you don't have access to objective truth - he calls you arrogant.

Well, I'll be arrogant now - he's got a cute, sweet intellect.

Some stable somewhere

#759104 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Good luck with this. You might as well talk a wall. If you can reach her, try Gort.
Oh, I have big plans for Gort!

Have you ever watched True Blood? Joy reminds me of the preacher's wife. The preacher who became a vampire and turned out to be gay - his wife - she's just like her.

Some stable somewhere

#759105 Jul 18, 2014
Soggy2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any proof there isn't a Thor, or Zeus, or Osiris, or leprechauns, or fairies?
I'm afraid Thor is real, Zeus...not so much, Osiris passed away and leprechauns and fairies had a falling out and are now mobilizing forces, in lieu of a cease fire, to be negotiated by the centaurs.

Some stable somewhere

#759106 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tater tots.
Had she said that, I would have understood.

Yum!

#759107 Jul 18, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> That was the day before yesterday.
sounds like you need some.
the video and the page are two different thangs, the video "christine" was a content of page dirtywhite boy, there is a difference.
I concentrate just fine with cake and Ice Cream during sex, I would explain it to you but what's the point.. I am pretty uninhibited during sex, maybe that will give you a visual, but like I said, I am picky when it comes to that, you can't just sit any woman In a cake :)
Last cheese I did eat was in prison, that shyt would not melt in a microwave..
yes, I know the answer, but I sure love it when you say it :)
And yesterday
The video is embedded in the page
That is not surprising, always one for half measures eh?

#759108 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, Christine?
You can denigrate Christians, churches, America, even God. But DO NOT talk crap on spray cheese or face the wrath of ...
... something
I have unfortunately had the pleasure of spray on cheese, I know of what I speak and I can assure you it will not happen again

#759109 Jul 18, 2014
Weekend is here – Bye.

It’s lovely at the movement but thunderstorms are coming.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759110 Jul 18, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Had she said that, I would have understood.
Yum!
How do you take Joy's positivity and turn it negative? Or why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#759111 Jul 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
I have unfortunately had the pleasure of spray on cheese, I know of what I speak and I can assure you it will not happen again
That's right you wo........

Wait, what?

Some stable somewhere

#759112 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you take Joy's positivity and turn it negative? Or why?
Not up to me. Joy has demonstrated to be a deceptive snake. She lies in wait, shouts to the world how "good, honest" and whatever she is, then attacks.

She's deeply insecure, grossly ignorant and boasts a flawed self-image, misrepresented as all things good.

On the other hand, she's backing up IANS' claims about Christianity being damaging. Her and LB, wow. What more evidence does IANS require?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 64,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min confrinting with ... 654,018
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 46 min gundee123 808
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Prestige times ten 3,810
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 2 hr Bewithme 9
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 7 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web