Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#756073 Jul 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks dude, but sympathy is not wanted..
yeah

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#756074 Jul 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know yer sorry, now apologize.
ahahahahahaha
j/k
Never apologize, it comes across as weakness.
Did Hannibal apologize?
When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. My ego doesn't prevent me from admitting it.

----------aaaaaand anyways----------

I just won the game! wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

Hiding: 11
Nano: 7

You almost caught up there.

Game. Set. And match. That's 2 for me now.

Some stable somewhere

#756075 Jul 10, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
LBR is a sick unit, that's why I call it Dark One.
He is, he is.

Nevermind that, I just won the game Nano and I were playing! I won, I won, I won!

Who is the winner?

Me me me!!!

Some stable somewhere

#756076 Jul 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Many fairy tales were created to warn innocent children away from bad situations, like avoiding wolves like you who talk in circles.
It's funny you mention that with regards to Christianity.

btw, Nano, you are the not-winner of our game.

:)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#756077 Jul 10, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what a lot of vegetarians and vegans believe. And then they think nothing of wearing leather shoes.
:-)
Vegans don't wear leather shoes or leather belts. They wouldn't be vegan if they did. We use no products made from animals.

Some stable somewhere

#756078 Jul 10, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
Showtime aired a documentary Kidnapped for Christ tonight about abusive Christian rehabilitation centers for teens. In reality, all Christian brainwashing institutions are abusive to innocent children and troubled adults.
http://www.kidnappedforchrist.com/
Wow, repulsive. Thanks.

Location hidden

#756079 Jul 10, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And they should probably stop eating. Eating isn't nice. That's the consumption of life.
A friend gave me a book one time and told me it was an erotic novel, it wasn't.
It was about some crazy old guy who pretended to be a wizard. He apologized to everything he ate...right before he ate it.
Everything consumes something to stay energetic. We didn't get to the top of the food chain to apologize for being there.

Location hidden

#756080 Jul 10, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny you mention that with regards to Christianity.
btw, Nano, you are the not-winner of our game.
It was not regarding religion, you twit.

And that game is only in your mind.

Some stable somewhere

#756081 Jul 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A friend gave me a book one time and told me it was an erotic novel, it wasn't.
It was about some crazy old guy who pretended to be a wizard. He apologized to everything he ate...right before he ate it.
Everything consumes something to stay energetic. We didn't get to the top of the food chain to apologize for being there.
You are correct.

Hence my post was dripping with sarcasm regarding strange beliefs about life.

Uh...I knew a person like that wizard you describe - she is a Wiccan. I found it really odd that she would pray before eating - like, nodding her head in prayer, sometimes holding her hand over the food. Clearly, the food didn't care. So it was a public display of Wiccan-ness.

But I guess we say "itadakimasu" here and that's an old Shinto prayer, though in contemporary Japanese culture it's more like "bon appetite!"

Some stable somewhere

#756082 Jul 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It was not regarding religion, you twit.
And that game is only in your mind.
Woohooo and I won!

~I won i won i won~

Want to play again?

Location hidden

#756083 Jul 10, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Vegans don't wear leather shoes or leather belts. They wouldn't be vegan if they did. We use no products made from animals.
One winter I had come into one of my smaller bonuses and decided to go coat shopping.

One rack in particular caught my eye. One laden with furs, fox fur. Every color as flattering to my skin tone as the next one. I was, ever so briefly, in shopper's paradise. I stroked the shawl collar of one, checked the tags, yep...real fox . It flashed in my mind how many foxes had to die to make just that one coat alone. They only used the tales...I touched my cheek to that collar and tried not to cry. So many creatures that died for womankind's vanity. We all have to die sometime, but for another's vanity?

Location hidden

#756084 Jul 10, 2014
erp, tails.

Location hidden

#756085 Jul 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> We are talking about force rape which is what the numbers Imply. Not sexual coercion, whatever that is. All these women being raped and i am saying it is BS. The numbers are far overinflated. Now if you want to include drunk rape where both students are drunk and the drunk female consents but changes her mind the following day, for whatever reason then the male drunk student can be convicted of rape which is absurd but that is the way it is here. Drunk females do not get a pass for driving drunk, or anything else, yet they are not able to give consent to sex while drunk.
One can make up any number they want and then use the not reported excuse to justify throwing out absurd stats on rape. It's called rape hysteria. The reported numbers assume actual rape occurs but that is no always the case. Some women lie about being raped. Take a good look at the numbers cited in the links provided.
i never thought of it as coercion, but yeah, if a man says do what I want or I'll kill your mom, then that is coercion.

Personally, I believe that it is under reported because of fear of retaliation.

Location hidden

#756086 Jul 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You brouught up sexual coercion within the context of force rape so you describe it. When stats are quoted 1 in 4 are raped at college, most ssume it is a male force raping a female and involves penis penetration. That is not the case.
<quoted text> Females submit to sex while drunk. Then change their minds the next day for whatever reason. That is what i am talking about. They may feel guilty because they cheated on their boyfriend and blame the whole incident of being drunk. I,m not talking about spiking drinks or anything else so quit lying and distorting my posts.
<quoted text> Its reported as rape and it is BS. One in four women are not force raped meaning male penis penetration at college. If you have 2000 females at college on an average of four years you are telling everybody 500 are raped which would average out to 125 per year. At my college there were 3 reported for three years. That means 372 went unreported? BS. Who is raping all these females at college? Is it college students? Why send your son to college if it makes him a rapist? Its all rape hysteria.
<quoted text> Blaming the victim? Give me a break. You are the one who is blowing so much smoke, outright lying about the stats then to cover your lying ass you pull out the old blamming the victim line. Lying about the stats does not help anybody.
You should drop the subject since all your doing is giving a biased opinion about it.

Most girls have learned that the college is not the authority to trust regarding rape reports. The college is going to sweep it under the rug as best they can. Parents aren't interested in paying tuition for their daughters to attend a school that has a high rape rate.

Wise up and lose the attitude, dude.

Since: Mar 14

Gympie, Australia

#756087 Jul 10, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what makes no sense to me. Why do the poorest of the poor and the desperate of the desperate always seem to have the most kids?
You say they have no access to birth control, I can't agree with that. The best prevention, the absolute best prevention, of unwanted children is not having sex at all. At least vaginal sex, anyway. People just don't use their heads.
Education saves us, creates the new. Our children need to be better than us? The lesson, the kiss, this one human hope. Us. Stu

Location hidden

#756089 Jul 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible calls abortion harmless, and recognizes the fetus as property. The penalty for aborting a pregnancy is a fine.
“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe." - Exodus 21:22-25
Apparently people not conditioned by the church aren't moved by baby murder arguments, just its lackeys like you that have been conditioned to express faux outrage on its behalf.
You've probably also been programed to express faux outrage at the idea having descended from a brachiating ape ancestor, another issue that only Christians start jumping up and down shrieking about.
Here you are, yet again, leaving out the most important part. Omitting facts is the same as lying.

What it says is that if no fatality occurs the man/men who hurt her are to have damages imposed on him/them, without fail according to what the owner of the woman may lay upon him/them and it goes through the court system. If a fatality occurs then the law is "soul for soul", eye for an eye, blow for blow, wound for wound. The unborn's life was considered equal to any other person's, just as valuable.

You just can't resist lying, can you?

Happy with those mouth breathers for minions? Yeah, that's just pathetic. Deliberately misquoting a book you say don't believe is called "desperate" by most standards, certainly not "debate".

Location hidden

#756090 Jul 10, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. That's got to be one of the worst Biblical interpretations to date. "Your bible calls abortion harmless"?! You're terrible at it, man. I suggest you stop trying to interpret the Bible.
He lies, as usual.

Location hidden

#756092 Jul 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> HELL NO RAPE AIN'T FINE!
Don't twist my words around to make yourself look good drill SGT!
I don't have to resort to it you classless bytch!
I feel sorry for YOU, not her..
Anyone that pushes himself on a woman like that needs shot IMO!
Throwing that out there like that about nano says what a POS you really are..
Twisting words and outright lying is what the freak does, it's all she's got.

Location hidden

#756093 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
When you're calling somebody else stupid, you should avoid making a fool of yourself:
"Internationally, dyslexia ... is generally accepted as designating a cognitive disorder related to reading and speech"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
<quoted text>
That's odd, given that women reported being raped at any time in their lives is only about half that figure (18.3%), and just over half of that (11.8%) by twelfth grade.
http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/SV-...
You just make up your data, don't you? You don't seem to feel the need to provide a citation in support of your claims. You just expect to be believed and trusted. This is the second time this week that I've demonstrated what a bad idea that is, the first being your recollection of a discussion on monkey religion.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
That psychotic freak is not dyslexic, he/she just claims that so opponents will sit back and not call her/it on its bullshyt while she carries on with the "so your daddy fckd ya? too bad". I've seen too many of you sick fks claim the dyslexic excuse when called out on the flamer crap, the deliberate misinterpretations of post content, and grammatical errors. Where do you find these soup kitchen rejects? Family reunions?

Location hidden

#756094 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
So what? So is a gall bladder. Do you want to criminalize cholecystectomies?
<quoted text>
So what? So was the gall bladder before it was removed.
You really have a heart of gold that shines through in all of your posting. Your sincere compassion for fetuses has me weepy.
Your gall bladder doesn't have a separate identity signature than you, it can't go on to live its own life away from you, think different than you.

Your contempt for the pre-born human is only equaled by your love of corruption just for the sake of corruption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 17 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web