Prove there's a god.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#755938 Jul 10, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a typhoon is going to hit your trailer park in kentucky???;-)
She's in Tokyo,you kristain simpleton..

http://youtu.be/vijupxrLOHQ
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#755939 Jul 10, 2014
I am not socializing with anybody.

I worship God. God is great. God is great. God is awesome.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#755940 Jul 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> word aren't you same one that said you hated to be seated next to someone that prayed out in public or wherever?
Weren't you the same one that something should be done about that?
How virtuous, caring can you be?
Wasn't me dude.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#755941 Jul 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I just got a load In, party at my place..
All YUNS are Invited..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#755943 Jul 10, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme just narrow this down for you.
When a woman has sex against her consent, that's rape. Period.
When a man has sex against his consent, that's rape. Period.
Consent is the key word here.
Pius platitudes does not address anything. I keep putting forth the 1 in 4 rape of females in college is bogus and you, along with others keep ignoring. i told everyone here it is bogus and i demonstrated why it is bogus. Then i get lame responses like the one above.

Castrate Banner

http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/banners-...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/22/339611...

In 2006, Mangum accused three Duke lacrosse players of raping her at a party. The charges were later dismissed after the evidence did not back up Mangum’s story. Her accusations
tore apart the Duke lacrosse program and resulted in the disbarment of District Attorney Mike Nifong

http://nypost.com/2013/08/04/pay-up-time-for-...

Location hidden

#755944 Jul 10, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>And then neglected, either in ignorance or by intended deception, left out the rest of the data, and what the article in fact was about.
Normally i do not give your posts a 2nd glance. I posted the site and all you hyave is accusations. You are a brainless pri*k.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#755945 Jul 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me dude.
Then you have my apologies word..
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#755946 Jul 10, 2014
5 hrs ago

either witchvikingscrewuiansmsfecestr ishacurlyqetc. deletes my posts or she bursts into a posting frenzy to try to bury them. funny

1 min ago

curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go back in time, cosy up to Hitler and put him to sleep.

Bonhoeffer was murdered. don't like that. many christians lost their lives. tell us again how loving you are

when i confound her, she deletes and runs and uses other identities to make fun of jewish children getting slaughtered

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#755947 Jul 10, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bAXPUN2z2CEXX
Hell Yeah!
I like what I was hearing..
C'mon over..

Location hidden

#755948 Jul 10, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so? These days everybody has a camera on their phone, take pictures and put them online. Been many of those. One not long ago was on Dr. Phil. Girl had passed out and she was used by half the ball team all laughing at her, dragging her around like a doll. Better start opening your eyes. The drinking parties get way out of hand.
Is this what you are addressing?

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1955/

Too dumb to put up a link? I have to do it for you? I know about it. Rape happened when the black guy fingered the passed out female. None of that is in dispute. Don't tell me about opening my eyes when you can't even put up a link and do not presume to know what i do not know.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#755949 Jul 10, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
A typhoon can't exist this side the equator dummy.
umm...keep up dummy, that was part of the joke;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#755950 Jul 10, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
She's in Tokyo,you kristain simpleton..
http://youtu.be/vijupxrLOHQ
ssssuuuurrre she is....and you're really a good person toooooo;-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#755951 Jul 10, 2014
gort wrote:
5 hrs ago

either witchvikingscrewuiansmsfecestr ishacurlyqetc. deletes my posts or she bursts into a posting frenzy to try to bury them. funny

1 min ago

curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go back in time, cosy up to Hitler and put him to sleep.

Bonhoeffer was murdered. don't like that. many christians lost their lives. tell us again how loving you are

when i confound her, she deletes and runs and uses other identities to make fun of jewish children getting slaughtered
I didn't say murder, you don't have to kill someone to put them to sleep.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#755952 Jul 10, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not say that, clearly you are as unqualified to interpret the Bible as IANS is.
Here:
Exodus 21:22
"If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows."
("No serious injury", not "lose the fetus" as you said)
In 23-25, it goes on to say:
"But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."
So you see, if the accident didn't cause serious injury to the mother or the child, only a fine would be imposed. But if there was serious injury, up to and including death of either the mother or the child or both, then the man that caused the injury or death would be put to death.
That doesn't matter to a Christian, though. Jesus fulfilled all those old civil laws. In Matthew, Jesus said: "You have heard that it was said,'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
You two don't understand that those old laws mean nothing to Christians. The fact that you continuously bring them up tells me that you don't understand what you're reading.
I don't have one of those updated bibles, only the King James Version and it says

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow, he shall be surely punished, according as the woman`s husband will lay upon him and he shall pay as the judges determine.

And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Allright, now what is the fruit that may depart? Departed in the bible almost always means dead. It doesn't say premature. It doesn't say a living infant. The fruit of her womb is departed. Its gone, dead, no more future baby. Men may not get this, but all us women folk do. He cause a miscarriage,

You mistranslated bible, which I thought you were never to do, has it wrong.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#755953 Jul 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Pius platitudes does not address anything. I keep putting forth the 1 in 4 rape of females in college is bogus and you, along with others keep ignoring. i told everyone here it is bogus and i demonstrated why it is bogus. Then i get lame responses like the one above.
Castrate Banner
http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/banners-...
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/22/339611...
In 2006, Mangum accused three Duke lacrosse players of raping her at a party. The charges were later dismissed after the evidence did not back up Mangum’s story. Her accusations
tore apart the Duke lacrosse program and resulted in the disbarment of District Attorney Mike Nifong
http://nypost.com/2013/08/04/pay-up-time-for-...
Sure, there are fake rate insinuations all the time, but that does not prove or disapprove your "1 in 4" thing.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#755954 Jul 10, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Then you have my apologies word..
I kinda' like engaging people like that....I try to convert them to agnosticism or atheism.

I invite the Mormons and JW's in for debate. I think they have me on a list of 'no-calls' now, as they hardly ever ring my doorbell anymore.

:-)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#755955 Jul 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Normally i do not give your posts a 2nd glance.
You never do well when you engage me.

I suggest you keep it that way.
lightbeamrider wrote:
I posted the site and all you hyave is accusations.
I stayed within the facts and statistics supplied by the University of Minnesota, State of Minnesota, and the Dept. of Justice given in the link - you supplied - and stated.

It's easy for most people to understand what was provided at the link you supplied, however, you went off on some tangent that was irrelevant to what was stated at that link.

The link to the FBI site also does not support your assertions.

"Forcible rape, as defined in the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, is the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will."
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

See that word? Let's look at what it means, shall we?

Adjective: carnal
1. Marked by the appetites and passions of the body
2. Of or relating to the body or flesh

WordWeb Pro 7.02

Let's be clear. You're the one making unsupported or unsubstantiated assertions, and the links you supplied illustrate that, quite well.
lightbeamrider wrote:
You are a brainless pri*k.
I see that prayer to the Jesus! didn't work.

I'm not surprised.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#755956 Jul 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
That's an amazingly informative link. Misandry is a bigger problem than most people know.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#755959 Jul 10, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have one of those updated bibles, only the King James Version and it says
If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow, he shall be surely punished, according as the woman`s husband will lay upon him and he shall pay as the judges determine.
And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Allright, now what is the fruit that may depart? Departed in the bible almost always means dead. It doesn't say premature. It doesn't say a living infant. The fruit of her womb is departed. Its gone, dead, no more future baby. Men may not get this, but all us women folk do. He cause a miscarriage,
You mistranslated bible, which I thought you were never to do, has it wrong.
The KJV is a medieval translation written by medieval minds FOR medieval minds.

Do you frequently get your data from things written in the 1600s?

Location hidden

#755961 Jul 10, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Did your innate vileness attract you to Christianity or did Christianity make you vile? Whatever moral accountability you claim to have is disgusting. Your posts sicken me.
The feeling is mutual.

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_campus_...

If the one-in-four (Rape) statistic is correct—it is sometimes modified to “one-in-five to one-in-four”—campus rape represents a crime wave of unprecedented proportions. No crime, much less one as serious as rape, has a victimization rate remotely approaching 20 or 25 percent, even over many years. The 2006 violent crime rate in Detroit, one of the most violent cities in America, was 2,400 murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults per 100,000 inhabitants—a rate of 2.4 percent. The one-in-four statistic would mean that every year, millions of young women graduate who have suffered the most terrifying assault, short of murder, that a woman can experience. Such a crime wave would require nothing less than a state of emergency—Take Back the Night rallies and 24-hour hotlines would hardly be adequate to counter this tsunami of sexual violence. Admissions policies letting in tens of thousands of vicious criminals would require a complete revision, perhaps banning boys entirely. The nation’s nearly 10 million female undergrads would need to take the most stringent safety precautions. Certainly, they would have to alter their sexual behavior radically to avoid falling prey to the rape epidemic....

Koss’s study had serious flaws. Her survey instrument was highly ambiguous, as University of California at Berkeley social-welfare professor Neil Gilbert has pointed out. But the most powerful refutation of Koss’s research came from her own subjects: 73 percent of the women whom she characterized as rape victims said that they hadn’t been raped. Further—though it is inconceivable that a raped woman would voluntarily have sex again with the fiend who attacked her—42 percent of Koss’s supposed victims had intercourse again with their alleged assailants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Aura Mytha 46,171
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min Eagle 12 - 6,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 691,973
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 374
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 5 hr Navyman88 190
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,840
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,686
More from around the web