Tide with Beach wrote:
"This R2 unit has a bad motivator. Look!"
"Hey, what are you trying to push on us?"
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755432 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How hypocritical of you to post links but not read others.
You've kind of summed up Christian thinking right there as "I will only learn my way and ignore all others!"
Nicely done!
Sheesh!

I just posted that to her!

Don't you just love the mentality?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#755433 Jul 9, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:

You'll need to take your head out of your ass to find a science book and get an education.
Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0865479186/ref=...

British doctor Goldacre is funny and blunt as he bashes journalists, nutritionists, homeopaths, politicians, and pharmaceutical companies—his favorite targets. Many supposed experts, he writes, are actually people like Gillian McKeith, who recommends enemas for forehead pimples and whose PhD comes from a nonaccredited correspondence course. Goldacre also criticizes South Africa’s health minister, who turned down antiretroviral drugs for AIDS sufferers, instead advocating for raw garlic, lemons, beetroot, and potatoes. Weaving in medical history, he covers famous mistakes, such as Dr. Spock advising moms to put their babies to sleep on their bellies (now known to increase the risk of sudden infant death syndrome) and Dr. Andrew Wakefield erroneously linking vaccines and autism (which led many parents to stop immunizing their kids). No coward, he takes former prime minister Tony Blair to task for refusing to say whether he had vaccinated his son. Some readers may wish for more American examples and institutions because this was supposedly retooled for the U.S. market. But all in all, Bad Science is a fun, informative read.

---

Good book, you should check it out.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#755434 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I don't want to take a chance at going to jail, so I don't break the law.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's not the best reason.
Agreed.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755435 Jul 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to third base this morning.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! How was it?
Oh, I already know - super awesome!
Third base done right is much superior to a home run!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#755436 Jul 9, 2014
And since you feel free to share your opinion of me, let me do the same for you: You are Christian trash. Our culture is littered with the likes of you.
Your post indicates how useless your religion is.
Agreed, again.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755437 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
OK. You should keep the rat's ass.
That's probably the best ass she's going to get for awhile.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#755438 Jul 9, 2014
I have a very well known great antivirus. I still don't click on people's links that I don't know and trust. That is my preference for added safety. Everyone does what they deem necessary. I don't need or want your advice.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755440 Jul 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been catching up over a very busy few days and have answered Joyful, but was wondering when anybody else was going to catch that? Should have known it would be you.
Good catch. You actually read the posts.
I don't miss too much, lol!

BTW, thanks for that little sojourn down memory lane as a kid in Appalachia.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755441 Jul 9, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that.
And I follow that.
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#755443 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I have a very well known great antivirus. I still don't click on people's links that I don't know and trust. That is my preference for added safety. Everyone does what they deem necessary. I don't need or want your advice.
inquizzie doesn't want anyone telling her how to live. she reserves that role to dictate to others for herself

Location hidden

#755444 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was never that poor. My heart goes out to those folks, I wish there was more that we could do.
I agree with IANS' take on someone not being able to learn something properly. Look what you've been experiencing with Joy and how she won't recognize the fact that legal abortion is not murder, she's not learning properly. Make sense?
Why do you consider abstinence to be vile?!
I agreed that legal abortion is not murder by the USA law. What I say is that illegal and legal abortion is murder. That is my view. I did not ever include anyone or any entity in my view, did I? What I deem murder is what I deem murder, no matter who likes it. Do I need to explain that any further? I think it is real clear.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#755445 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I have a very well known great antivirus. I still don't click on people's links that I don't know and trust. That is my preference for added safety. Everyone does what they deem necessary.
I don't need or want your advice.
So why are you here?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#755446 Jul 9, 2014
vickybbc wrote:
Just look around...look at the stars...the laws of physics and mathematics...you will find God
And which god does it prove?

www.godchecker.com
gort

Romania

#755447 Jul 9, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to third base this morning.
<quoted text>
Third base done right is much superior to a home run!
prove god is, inquizzi, or beat it

Location hidden

#755448 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was never that poor. My heart goes out to those folks, I wish there was more that we could do.
I agree with IANS' take on someone not being able to learn something properly. Look what you've been experiencing with Joy and how she won't recognize the fact that legal abortion is not murder, she's not learning properly. Make sense?
Why do you consider abstinence to be vile?!
It has/had nothing to do with me not learning properly. It was me stating my views. I do have a right to that. I am not stupid, like you all keep trying to say. Do you understand yet? I was stating my view. I did not cite or state that the USA says what I stated. I said it and I stand by it.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#755449 Jul 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I third that, best teacher by far.
Well, early bird, you just kicked me to fourth, lol!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#755450 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:

I agreed that legal abortion is not murder by the USA law. What I say is that illegal and legal abortion is murder. That is my view. I did not ever include anyone or any entity in my view, did I? What I deem murder is what I deem murder, no matter who likes it. Do I need to explain that any further? I think it is real clear.
You are entitled to your opinion, my dear. Of course. But in a society of definitions and laws, an individual cannot simply dictate what words mean and how legal terms, like murder, are defined.

IANS' description/definition of how abortion has several meanings, one of which is miscarriage, was news to me also. Of course I didn't take his word for it but I looked it up on several online dictionaries and guess what? He was right. It was a shocking discovery but learning is always fun.

It doesn't have to interfere with your stern beliefs of forced, medicinal abortion, but the word means what it means. Look it up yourself. Some of the best dictionaries are the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries, both are free online. Try it.
gort

Romania

#755451 Jul 9, 2014
funny how she dissolves when her crackpot ideas are refuted on an international forum. she can't shove evolution down your throats and amalgamated is cooked. tons of evidence many christians are not like she; that they are loving and generous.

so, agreed, she discusses bjs and capitalism's failures.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#755452 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
It has/had nothing to do with me not learning properly. It was me stating my views. I do have a right to that. I am not stupid, like you all keep trying to say. Do you understand yet? I was stating my view. I did not cite or state that the USA says what I stated. I said it and I stand by it.
I never said that you're stupid, Joy. Not once, ever. I think you're stern, but not stupid, not incapable of learning.

Try this sentence:

There's a difference between medicinal abortion and natural abortion.

What do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Peter Ross 445,656
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web