<quoted text>
Cuz.
That's why.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#754644 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>In the words of Word: "Hey admin....can we get this guy off of this forum?"
Only if you go as well. Fair's fair.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#754645 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
AERO!!!

AEROOooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!

Hello :)

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#754646 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
G’day Aero, long time no see, how you doing...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#754647 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
OMG.

Persecuted: The movie:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1761005/plotsummary
That looks a lot like something I would not pay to see or even watch for free.

This looks like a much better movee:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2872732/

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#754648 Jul 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
One should not ascribe to malice that which can easily be explained by ignorance.
Gaaah, you just said that to be mean!!!

(kidding)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#754649 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck. Beer and chili don't go good together.
I'm all caught up, off to do some yard work.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7565178624/h42F9...
You're drinking the wrong beer then.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#754650 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>AERO!!!

AEROOooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!

Hello :)
Helloooooooooo!!!

How YOU doon?

:)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#754651 Jul 8, 2014
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/07/07/34...
<quoted text, snipped>
Teen births in Colorado have dropped by 40 percent over the past five years, thanks largely in part to a state program that provides affordable contraception to low-income women, the state’s governor announced late last week. The long-lasting birth control that’s being partially credited for the dramatic decline is the same contraceptive method at the center of Hobby Lobby’s recent Supreme Court case.

The Colorado Family Planning Initiative, which has been funded by a private anonymous donor for the past five years, provides long-lasting forms of contraception — like intrauterine devices (IUDs) and birth control implants — to women who may not otherwise be able to afford them. Since 2009, the program has partnered with 68 family planning clinics throughout the state to hand out 30,000 IUDs and implants.

Now, state officials say that’s helped prevent thousands of unplanned pregnancies, unwanted births, and abortions. The infant caseload for Colorado’s Women, Infants and Children program, which provides state support for low-income mothers, dropped 23 percent between 2008 and 2013. And the teen abortion rate fell 35 percent from 2009 to 2012 in the counties that participated in the initiative.
<quoted text, snipped>

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#754652 Jul 8, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>GÂ’day Aero, long time no see, how you doing...
Hey Christine.

Doing ok. Looks like I might actually be rejoining the land of the employed soon.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#754653 Jul 8, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>That looks a lot like something I would not pay to see or even watch for free.

This looks like a much better movee:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2872732/
The trailers look awesome.

It's on my list.

#754654 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Christine.
Doing ok. Looks like I might actually be rejoining the land of the employed soon.
That’s cool, missed you out here in the working world

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#754655 Jul 8, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
But
Arkansas, Article 19, Section 1: No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.
Mississippi, Article 14, Section 265: No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this state.
North Carolina, Article 6, Section 8: The following persons shall be disqualified for office: Any person who shall deny the being of Almighty God.
South Carolina, Article 17, Section 4: No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution.
Maryland, Article 37... Tennessee, Article 9, Section 2... Texas, Article 1, Section 4:
Didn’t violate the 1st ?
More proof that the North would have been better off letting the South secede.
It took a terrible war to abolish slavery and another 100 years to abolish segregation in the South. It will take a couple hundred years before they become civilized.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#754656 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>The trailers look awesome.

It's on my list.
The whole concept is awesome.

Same.

#754657 Jul 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the North would have been better off letting the South secede.
It took a terrible war to abolish slavery and another 100 years to abolish segregation in the South. It will take a couple hundred years before they become civilized.
I really don’t think any amount of time will temper some, the hold of religion is too strong
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#754658 Jul 8, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the idiot.
First, abortion is not murder when it is not illegal. You have been told this repeatedly, but are unable to learn it.
Second, spontaneous abortion is like a medical abortion in that both are aborted pregnancies. That's why they may both be called abortions. You have also been told this repeatedly, and with the same result
Third, "may be called a spontaneous abortion" means the same thing as "is called a spontaneous abortion" or "is at times called a spontaneous abortion." It is done because it may be done, and because it may be done, people do it.
And finally, there is no defense of anything in any of those words except the truth. They are all statements of fact. You were wrong four times in that post.
You like to tell us how kind, joyful and intelligent you are, but I don't see any of those things in your posting. You're angry, verbally abusive, and unteachable.
THANK YOU!

I showed that moron, joyous that she is wrong...and I get called an idiot, while she stops her feet and denied US laws and medical definitions. She's just a stubborn,arrogant fundie who can't admit she was wrong. Instead she lashed out and turns her nose upwards, denyings simple facts. It's like talking to a 5 year old...... except the 5 year old will actually make an attempt to listen.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754659 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:

1. You're not really paying attention to my story. It wasn't about me explaining to an atheist every last detail of Christianity - how to be a disciple, how to think deeply in terms of the finer points of your religion. Nope. It was about me attempting to get an atheist to see the world as a Christian. Understanding what Christians think - in brief.
RR, I'm not the one to lead a seminar on the finer points of Christianity. I'm also not interested.
2. Yes, science can both reproduce and explain emotions. It's not perfect. I never claimed science was perfect. But science has a better understanding of emotions than religion does - in every way possible.
Unless you are now claiming that your religion is perfect?
Question with regards to emotions:
- have you never taken drugs that modified your mood?
- have you never noticed your emotions changing because of predictable events
We know how some chemicals, states, affect emotions. We know the hormonal routes and are figuring out the neural routes. I can provide better reading if you like, but these are some light ones:
Here's some reading for you:
http://hms.harvard.edu/harvard-medicine/scien...
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fee...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/e/emotio...
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php...
1. This goes back to the discussion many of us have had here, that people probably shouldn't try to explain things they don't really understand.

2. The third link was the only one with information, but what a dull, boring and robotic definition of emotions that person has. Geez.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754660 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You're drinking the wrong beer then.
Possibly. I've never cared for mixing beer and food. It's not a good combination to me.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754661 Jul 8, 2014
Porta Potty wrote:
Man will never reach the stars with Christianity infesting good old Earth.
Christianity is an infestation that needs to be completely eradicated.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#754662 Jul 8, 2014
Catcher,

Yes, even when I first came here, many of you attacked and ridiculed me for my kindness that I shared. One only needs to look back and see that. Lie all you want. The proof is in the past posts, liar. I was never insincere. Do you like being a liar? Everything I have said here has been sincere. So, prove that anything I said wasn't sincere. You can't because you do not know what I feel when I am posting. Even when I fire back at the jerks who attack me and end it with well wishes, I still mean every kind word. See, I have no problem separating my reaction to jerks from my kind, loving responses. Two separate things that both happen to be sincere. Thank you and have a wonderfully, loving, joy-filled day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I caught my husband on dating site for cheaters (Aug '13) 38 min della 9
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 41 min Alexey25 507
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,250
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 267,536
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,065
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 568,404
More from around the web