Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#755228 Jul 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, now I have a name for what I am, a sapiosexual. Cant beat it. A fine brain is so sexy.
Welcome to the Difficult Woman Sapiosexual Club, or DWSC for shorts.

http://i.imgur.com/NUkPwQT.jpg

Location hidden

#755229 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>What?!? You know I'm arrogant, too???
Lol. I ignored that part and seconded the core of your message.

Care Bears are essential.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#755230 Jul 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Nope, not when it's part of an employee's compensation package-
<quoted text>
We'll see. Maybe nothing, maybe more. People might not care. Or they might. I do. I am unwilling to give the religious privileges not enjoyed by the irreligious as well. Let's see how others feel.
It's isn't about religious privileges, it's about personal choices. There is no universal health care plan that all employers must follow. Some employers pay for health care 100%, some pay a partial amount. Yearly out-of-pocket maximums vary, copays vary. Some don't offer health care to part time employees and some don't offer abortion-type pills for free.

The problem here is your blinding disgust of religion, Christianity in particular. You'll see what you want to see, in this case all you see is religion getting a "special right". You're wrong.

Location hidden

#755231 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's saying that we should compel the woman either way. It's obvious that no matter the legality or morality of abortion, women will do it anyway.

Sure every cell is life, but I was referring not just to life, but what is alive. Sentience isn't a prerequisite for human rights.
Oh good, you're here.

http://i.imgur.com/WcjRPSM.jpg

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#755232 Jul 9, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>DF is, as usual, correct.
Mac!!

Errr...

I meant, wise and greatly revered elder, how are you doing?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#755233 Jul 9, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is wishing hell on anybody. Work on your comprehension. Strong and distorted reaction from a person who considers it all a myth? Actually we do not know what hell is like all that much.
“all that much.”-???

You really mean at all

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#755234 Jul 9, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is wishing hell on anybody. Work on your comprehension. Strong and distorted reaction from a person who considers it all a myth? Actually we do not know what hell is like all that much.
Hahaha, LB, perhaps you haven't told any of us we're going to hell, but Gort just informed me I was, to his kindness.

No, your myths, I use them to point out the irrationalities, inconsistencies. You believe them only because you were taught to, grew up steeped in them, much like a tea has no choice but to produce flavor once boiled water is poured upon it.

But bless you, sir, for admitting hell is beyond your imagination. That's honest.

No, I apologize, I am not moved by your myths. Nor anyone's. Here I must purchase my good Buddhist name in the afterlife. There, worship some irrational entity poorly described and poorly worshiped.

Nope. All you believers of all religions, no matter how strongly you believe your subjective realities, I do not share your fear. Enjoy your fear. Stay on your knees! Be the man you were fashioned to be - a kneeler.

Some stable somewhere

#755235 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's saying that we should compel the woman either way. It's obvious that no matter the legality or morality of abortion, women will do it anyway.
Sure every cell is life, but I was referring not just to life, but what is alive. Sentience isn't a prerequisite for human rights.
Careful, careful, you'll be advocating for malaria soon.

Location hidden

#755236 Jul 9, 2014
No lyrics for this.

http://youtu.be/8TXBx_M5-yw

Location hidden

#755237 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha, LB, perhaps you haven't told any of us we're going to hell, but Gort just informed me I was, to his kindness.

No, your myths, I use them to point out the irrationalities, inconsistencies. You believe them only because you were taught to, grew up steeped in them, much like a tea has no choice but to produce flavor once boiled water is poured upon it.

But bless you, sir, for admitting hell is beyond your imagination. That's honest.

No, I apologize, I am not moved by your myths. Nor anyone's. Here I must purchase my good Buddhist name in the afterlife. There, worship some irrational entity poorly described and poorly worshiped.

Nope. All you believers of all religions, no matter how strongly you believe your subjective realities, I do not share your fear. Enjoy your fear. Stay on your knees! Be the man you were fashioned to be - a kneeler.
http://i.imgur.com/ZvL0VH8.jpg

Since: Mar 14

Gympie, Australia

#755239 Jul 9, 2014
Look up, there are more stars behind the stars behind the stars. The universe is one big mindfuck. This small perfect place has been given to us, our conscious mind is just enough there to be dangerous and fruitful, and maybe our salvation. Stu

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#755240 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
In your opinion, when does a conception become a baby?
At birth. In your opinion, when does the baby become a teenager?

Location hidden

#755241 Jul 9, 2014
Stuart Cudahy wrote:
Look up, there are more stars behind the stars behind the stars. The universe is one big mindfuck. This small perfect place has been given to us, our conscious mind is just enough there to be dangerous and fruitful, and maybe our salvation. Stu
lol

http://i.imgur.com/4DysEgn.jpg

Location hidden

#755242 Jul 9, 2014
Cake recommends this:

http://youtu.be/Sla845GW9YM

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#755243 Jul 9, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the Difficult Woman Sapiosexual Club, or DWSC for shorts.
http://i.imgur.com/NUkPwQT.jpg
Love it, consider my application soon as possible.

Location hidden

#755244 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>At birth. In your opinion, when does the baby become a teenager?
Never. They're my babies forever and ever and ever. Even the ones who didn't make it.

http://i.imgur.com/3GAD6d4.jpg

Some stable somewhere

#755245 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
At birth. In your opinion, when does the baby become a teenager?
Ok, so you're too cowardly to answer my simple question to you for fear of losing some point that apparently you hold dear.

No matter - and don't concern yourself with how little I respect your answer and how it reflects upon you, I'll answer your defensive question anyways. 13.

Guess what, baby, the thing you know as "teenager" is a cultural construct. It's dependent on, well, the Roman numeral system for one thing.

Since: Mar 14

Gympie, Australia

#755246 Jul 9, 2014
How you teach your children shall make. It's a 3 generation turnaround. The first must shout. The call to arms, a mass effect initiated if not effected. The second rises leading the way always leading, halfway seeing. Our grandchildren learn the real lesson of seeing encapsulated in their mothers milk and the mind of a rational God. Stu

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#755247 Jul 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac!!
Errr...
I meant, wise and greatly revered elder, how are you doing?
Laffin.

I think I'm gonna have to settle for "Grumpa" Apart from that, all is well.

How's your winter going?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#755248 Jul 9, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that.
I third that, best teacher by far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 7 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 8 hr tishab 2
More from around the web