Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#755060 Jul 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Never out of sugar but.....
So what happens if I bother you too much?
Does this mean I will learn everything? j/k...but if you know, then tell me baby...
I been wanting to know!
I guess I'll respond eventually.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#755061 Jul 8, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahoy Rosa.
Double Fine congratulates you on a fine Waratah performance this weekend. The Highlanders are a decent side, but the NSW boys made them look very inept
Cheers! It was a good game.
:-)

Local derby next weekend.

Some stable somewhere

#755062 Jul 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Full on! Sex certainly isn't against the law, if it's between consenting adults. I hope not where you are, anyway.
Nice catch. That was awfully strange of her to write.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#755063 Jul 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid gringos! Always bastardizing our foods!!!! And what the hell is an enchirito????!!!?
I blame your kind for my experimentation with wieners and soft tortillas.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154027/...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#755064 Jul 8, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
More women. I guess you forgot that during WW2 women had to do all the mens jobs and did them well.
Indeed they did! That meant that women's clothes became much more practical in those days, for their contributions to the war effort.

http://blogs.varsity.co.uk/vetements/state-of...

Location hidden

#755065 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
So is killing an enemy combatant, killing as punishment (state execution) and killing to defend the life of another person.
What about assisted suicide when the person thinking about suicide has a deadly illness? I dunno.
You "dunno" what?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#755066 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of Word: "Hey admin....can we get this guy off of this forum?"
Scrooge never threatens anyone. He just talks so that he sounds like he's in a very rough pub, at times.

Unlike your little Xian jihadi boyfriend.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#755067 Jul 8, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, hmmmm, homonym.
LOL
Cue in 2001 a space cadet theme song.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#755068 Jul 8, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is ridiculed for kindness. We approve of kindness, although possibly not what Christians call kindness.
<quoted text>
I hope you have a good day, perhaps even better.
And I hope you retire this victim mentality, as well as in your passive-aggressive "have a wonderful day" behavior..Who do you think considers that sincere?
You are a liar. You have seen it and acknowledged it to me. You know Feces is in the wrong. Abortion is not miscarriage and miscarriage is not abortion. Go ahead show it again. Show me again how miscarriage is abortion. You know what you and your crew does. You all bully, ridicule, slander, lie about, and attack many here and also bring their families into your all's attacks. I state my views and the truth. I never attack you all, unless you all attack me first and have never brought your families into it. That is how evil, vile, low, and dirty you and your crew is. Thank God there are a handful of unbelievers that do not follow you and your crew's example. You and your crew are the dirt and dog crap on the bottom of our shoes.

Have a lovely day. May God save your evil soul.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#755069 Jul 8, 2014
PURE VIKING BLOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
What do YOU know about honor??????????
you disgustingly hypocritical two-faced little third world skmbag from K**T UNDER.
SHUT THE FK UP !!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOW BIT*H......NOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
I HAVE SPOKEN..........NOW OBEY
You will wander the netherworld, blind deaf and dumb, and everyone will know.
You were fool who thought he could silence Achilles.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#755070 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'll respond eventually.
:) HeY you know this just my way of sayin it :)

Location hidden

#755071 Jul 8, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is ridiculed for kindness. We approve of kindness, although possibly not what Christians call kindness.
<quoted text>
I hope you have a good day, perhaps even better.
And I hope you retire this victim mentality, as well as in your passive-aggressive "have a wonderful day" behavior..Who do you think considers that sincere?
I don't give a rat's ass who believes it. I know that when I type it, it is always sincere. That God and I know it is really all that matters.

Location hidden

#755072 Jul 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Come with me Leia , together we can rule the galaxy!:)XD
Only if I have sole custody of the joystick.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#755073 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So poor people aren't allowed to make mistakes because it's too emotional? Huh? If a poor woman is raped should she be forced to carry the child to term and will an anti-abortion conservative be forced to adopt it?
We can dream about that one.
:-)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#755074 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Which creationist deity are you referring to? There are many many religious claims about how the world and universe were created.
The Rainbow Serpent, of course!

Some stable somewhere

#755075 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. You have seen it and acknowledged it to me. You know Feces is in the wrong. Abortion is not miscarriage and miscarriage is not abortion. Go ahead show it again. Show me again how miscarriage is abortion. You know what you and your crew does. You all bully, ridicule, slander, lie about, and attack many here and also bring their families into your all's attacks. I state my views and the truth. I never attack you all, unless you all attack me first and have never brought your families into it. That is how evil, vile, low, and dirty you and your crew is. Thank God there are a handful of unbelievers that do not follow you and your crew's example. You and your crew are the dirt and dog crap on the bottom of our shoes.
Have a lovely day. May God save your evil soul.
1. You actually don't get to judge anyone as evil, if I understand your strange religion.

2. I posted to you the beginnings of each link that I pasted for you. Did you read them?

3. If you read them, I expect that you have now thoughtfully come up with a more nuanced and insightful stance on abortion.

So, what did you think?

I personally think the descriptions of women in Bom Jesus were most salient to this discussion.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#755076 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only if I have sole custody of the joystick.
PURE VIKING BLOOD

Neptune, NJ

#755077 Jul 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You will wander the netherworld, blind deaf and dumb, and everyone will know.
You were fool who thought he could silence Achilles.
I'm FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR TOUGHER than Hector.

Location hidden

#755078 Jul 8, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
So there's now 4 trimesters in a human pregnancy?
Human Biology by Joyful.
I posted the links earlier. Up to you to find and read the post. Just search it. Google is there for you, loser.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#755079 Jul 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Full on! Sex certainly isn't against the law, if it's between consenting adults. I hope not where you are, anyway.
I got to third base this morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 3 hr Brice N Livingston 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web