feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#754658 Jul 8, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the idiot.
First, abortion is not murder when it is not illegal. You have been told this repeatedly, but are unable to learn it.
Second, spontaneous abortion is like a medical abortion in that both are aborted pregnancies. That's why they may both be called abortions. You have also been told this repeatedly, and with the same result
Third, "may be called a spontaneous abortion" means the same thing as "is called a spontaneous abortion" or "is at times called a spontaneous abortion." It is done because it may be done, and because it may be done, people do it.
And finally, there is no defense of anything in any of those words except the truth. They are all statements of fact. You were wrong four times in that post.
You like to tell us how kind, joyful and intelligent you are, but I don't see any of those things in your posting. You're angry, verbally abusive, and unteachable.
THANK YOU!

I showed that moron, joyous that she is wrong...and I get called an idiot, while she stops her feet and denied US laws and medical definitions. She's just a stubborn,arrogant fundie who can't admit she was wrong. Instead she lashed out and turns her nose upwards, denyings simple facts. It's like talking to a 5 year old...... except the 5 year old will actually make an attempt to listen.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754659 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:

1. You're not really paying attention to my story. It wasn't about me explaining to an atheist every last detail of Christianity - how to be a disciple, how to think deeply in terms of the finer points of your religion. Nope. It was about me attempting to get an atheist to see the world as a Christian. Understanding what Christians think - in brief.
RR, I'm not the one to lead a seminar on the finer points of Christianity. I'm also not interested.
2. Yes, science can both reproduce and explain emotions. It's not perfect. I never claimed science was perfect. But science has a better understanding of emotions than religion does - in every way possible.
Unless you are now claiming that your religion is perfect?
Question with regards to emotions:
- have you never taken drugs that modified your mood?
- have you never noticed your emotions changing because of predictable events
We know how some chemicals, states, affect emotions. We know the hormonal routes and are figuring out the neural routes. I can provide better reading if you like, but these are some light ones:
Here's some reading for you:
http://hms.harvard.edu/harvard-medicine/scien...
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fee...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/e/emotio...
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php...
1. This goes back to the discussion many of us have had here, that people probably shouldn't try to explain things they don't really understand.

2. The third link was the only one with information, but what a dull, boring and robotic definition of emotions that person has. Geez.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754660 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You're drinking the wrong beer then.
Possibly. I've never cared for mixing beer and food. It's not a good combination to me.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754661 Jul 8, 2014
Porta Potty wrote:
Man will never reach the stars with Christianity infesting good old Earth.
Christianity is an infestation that needs to be completely eradicated.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#754662 Jul 8, 2014
Catcher,

Yes, even when I first came here, many of you attacked and ridiculed me for my kindness that I shared. One only needs to look back and see that. Lie all you want. The proof is in the past posts, liar. I was never insincere. Do you like being a liar? Everything I have said here has been sincere. So, prove that anything I said wasn't sincere. You can't because you do not know what I feel when I am posting. Even when I fire back at the jerks who attack me and end it with well wishes, I still mean every kind word. See, I have no problem separating my reaction to jerks from my kind, loving responses. Two separate things that both happen to be sincere. Thank you and have a wonderfully, loving, joy-filled day.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#754663 Jul 8, 2014
How he envisions himself:
SIR TRISTAN wrote:
By being a Christian is how I learned to love, forgive, show mercy, and have compassion.
What we see:
SIR TRISTAN wrote:
ALL THE ATHEIST PIGS ARE MINE..........ALL MINE
I LOVE TASKING THE PIGS
I LOVE HEAPING THE PIGS
I LOVE VEXING THE PIGS
I LOVE STIGMATIZING THE PIGS
I LOVE TORTURING THE PIGS
I LOVE VIOLATING THE PIGS
I LOVE INTELLECTUALLY RAPING THE PIGS
I LOVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY ASSAULTING THE PIGS
I LOVE CEREBRALLY CRUSHING THE PIGS'
I LOVE MENTALLY MURDERING THE PIGS
I LOVE ACADEMICALLY CANNIBALIZING THE PIGS
I LOVE HUMILIATING THE PIGS
I LOVE DRIVING THE PIGS TO INSANITY
I LOVE DRIVING THE PIGS TO SUICIDE
I LOVE SHOVING THE PIGS UP MY A*S
I LOVE VOMITING ON THE PIGS
I LOVE DEFECATING ON THE PIGS
I LOVE URINATING ON THE PIGS
I LOVE SPITTING ON THE PIGS
I LOVE HARASSING THE PIGS
I LOVE THROWING BILE ON THE PIGS
I LOVE DRIVING THE PIGS TO DAMNATION
I OWN THE PIGS..I OWN ALL THE PIGS...ALL THE PIGS ARE MINE
Amen

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754664 Jul 8, 2014
curiouslu wrote:

That looks a lot like something I would not pay to see or even watch for free.
This looks like a much better movee:
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2872732/
Ah now THAT looks like a good movie. Hopefully there's at least a pole dance in it :)

http://funny-stuff.audio4fun.com/download/fun...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#754665 Jul 8, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU!

I showed that moron, joyous that she is wrong...and I get called an idiot, while she stops her feet and denied US laws and medical definitions. She's just a stubborn,arrogant fundie who can't admit she was wrong. Instead she lashed out and turns her nose upwards, denyings simple facts. It's like talking to a 5 year old...... except the 5 year old will actually make an attempt to listen.
But she has awards...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#754666 Jul 8, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!
Have you cleaned that shyt up feces?
You like lashing out at people and when you get feces slung back at cha you wanna whine like a bytch!
When you throw feces, make sure it isn't into the fan, cause it's like pissing in the wind, ya dig!
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754667 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
The subtleties of Christianity
Organized religion is a cruel hoax founded to gain power over the feeble-minded and weak-willed. Christianity is a derivative cult with precious little originality.

Proxy Queen aka Cheetah the Chithead and nimRodny the Riverside Redneck, god is a delusion created by brain chemistry and brains on god are almost identical to those hallucinating on psychedelic drugs. You haven't been touched by the Holy Spirit. You're just an exceptionally delusional godbot and should be institutionalized to receive the professional mental care you desperately need.

Your juvenile posts demonstrate that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child and have long ago ceased being an unintended source of amusement. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then youíd cease humiliating yourself and embarrassing your country by compulsively spamming an international forum on a daily basis using multiple socks.

The title of the thread is, "Prove there's a god". Either put up or go f*ck yourself, you staggeringly ignorant, self-righteous bigoted and death-denying cowardly Christian white trash redneck pile of shit!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754668 Jul 8, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/healt h/2014/07/07/3456769/colorado- teen-pregnancies-birth-control /
<quoted text, snipped>
Teen births in Colorado have dropped by 40 percent over the past five years, thanks largely in part to a state program that provides affordable contraception to low-income women,
1. Are those low income women only having sex with low income men?

2. Where's personal responsibility in all of this? Why aren't these low income people say to themselves; "I don't have enough money for a baby and I don't have enough money to buy condoms, so I'm not having sex tonight"?
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754669 Jul 8, 2014
Porta Potty wrote:
I haven't got a clue as to what is going on.
You're a Christian cultist with your head entrenched up their redneck ass.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#754670 Jul 8, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is an infestation that needs to be completely eradicated.
It's like cockroaches dude..

rainbow in the dark

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#754671 Jul 8, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!
All you showed and are showing is the idiot, moron, and ASSuming, evil demon that you are. I am not wrong. Abortion and miscarriage are not the same. We both know that. Legal or illegal abortion is still murder, period. The fact that the government is okay with that type of murder doesn't change it.

Talking with you is the same as talking to the insane. Only they have a reason, an excuse.

Have a great, wonderful day filled with much happiness, joy, love, and peace. Hugs from God and Jesus. They asked me to send them to you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#754673 Jul 8, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I really donít think any amount of time will temper some, the hold of religion is too strong
"With God, all things are possible."

<smile>

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754674 Jul 8, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
The title of the thread is, "Prove there's a god".
Very astute.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754675 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
In the words of ....
Joyless the Child Abuser, your brainwashed daughter should be taken into protective custody and you should be imprisoned for crimes against humanity. You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell with nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#754676 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Ah now THAT looks like a good movie. Hopefully there's at least a pole dance in it :)

http://funny-stuff.audio4fun.com/download/fun...
I have to wash my eyes now but still don't wanna move so will have to use milk. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/0BPyZRx.jpg

You might have a point about the beer and chilli combo. Maybe.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#754677 Jul 8, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>But she has awards...
Lol.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#754678 Jul 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
It's like cockroaches dude..
Christian cultists are societal cockroaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 3,427
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 10 min Joshy G 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 270,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min June VanDerMark 584,144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min His Eminency dr S... 40,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Neelakaran 6,291
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min His Eminency dr S... 611,846
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web