Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#755128 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
You are a liar.

Have a lovely day. May God save your evil soul.
And since you feel free to share your opinion of me, let me do the same for you: You are Christian trash. Our culture is littered with the likes of you.

Your post indicates how useless your religion is.

Fennario

#755129 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I don't give a rat's ass who believes it.
OK. You should keep the rat's ass.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#755131 Jul 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you feel free to share your opinion of me, let me do the same for you: You are Christian trash. Our culture is littered with the likes of you.
hahaha!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#755134 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
That's not the best reason.
So you're thinking the best reason is wanting to do right?
doing right has no end.( Josey Wales )

Fennario

#755135 Jul 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
I blame your kind for my experimentation with wieners and soft tortillas.
River Tam wrote:
Did anybody else just vomit?
Pretty funny.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#755136 Jul 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You think rape is a preventable crime? All a person can do is deal with the aftermath of it, not prevent it, short of living in a locked sarcophagus for your entire life.
What a stupid sentiment, you don’t want to get raped so lock yourself away in a sarcophagus.

Perhaps educating the future rapist that despite what the babble says, rape is not acceptable would have some discernable effect on the rape statistics

Perhaps educating a person that morality is knowing what is right and nothing to do with which god (or not) you believe in

Perhaps educating a person the no actually means no, not yes I want you to violate me, to rape me but I’m just a bit nervous

Perhaps as happens in some countries, the rape victim is not further abused by the authorities and her (or his) word taken on the medical evidence, not the “she/he dressed like they deserved it” attitude.

Perhaps if the punishment for rape consisted of a more severe penalty rather than a slapped hand and the purp told not to do it again.

Consider, when a person stick a knife in someone they get time, a person sticks his dick in someone and they are (often) celebrated.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#755137 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>OK. You should keep the rat's ass.
Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/M8U10O0.jpg

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#755138 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Uh-oh.
<quoted text>
You are in the generative phase of your life, and you have a career ahead of you, so you probably benefit from such a personal philosophy.

It's an attempted to motivate my motivationless self.
<quoted text>
Let me answer for her: As soon as it is politically expedient.
New word (maybe):
Conceptus - the product of conception; the fertilized ovum and its enclosing membranes at all stages of intrauterine development, from implantation to birth.
She certainly doesn't seem to care for a well thought out and expressed position.
Joyful8118 wrote:
I don't want to take a chance at going to jail, so I don't break the law.
<quoted text>
That's not the best reason.
I laughed out loud at that. Hahaha!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#755139 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
What's their deity saving evil souls for anyway?

Is that like re-gifting?

"Hey Thor! My man, what's up?"
"Right back at you Jehovah" <high fives>
"So, I got me a murderer and a petty drug lord. What do you got?"
"Ah, Jehovah, I'm actually looking for some dictator. You got any dictators?"
"I might just have one Thor. I might just have."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. So. What're you offering?"
"Well, let's see...I have an ambitious tyrant from Northumbria."
"Geezes Thor, you've been peddling that one since, damn, 800 years ago?"
"Ah come on, Jehovah, you know how it is..."
"Screw this. I'm going to go see what Buddha has. You know, a contemporary deity."
"Wait! That's not faaa~~~" <fades away>
<shakes head> "F*cking Northumbria! Geezes..."

Fennario

#755140 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
You would have been a loser, but Topix said it was inappropriate all of a sudden. So, you ended up being a POS. lmao. Let's see if it says it this time.
You're decompensating. You cannot allow yourself that luxury You represent a god, and have a duty to make it look good, not indulge yourself. You're not doing that now.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#755141 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
The only thing direct about what Screw Religion does and says is that he/she directly harasses, slanders, and attacks people, as well as some others do on here on both sides of the issue(s).
Yep, you have scroogie on this side and Viking and his other list of socks he posts under on the other. I usually skip their posts altogether along with gort who just babbles like someone retarded, over in the corner. They have nothing to offer anyone.

You just cant get emotional on this thread. If your feelings are easily hurt this is brutal cause in real life no one is going to confront any of us. Here, just the opposite.

A lot of people are total pricks and go through life and not one person will risk their job or friends by saying anything. Cause they could be your boss. But here, no one knows so you can call him out for his behavior. They will, of course defend theirselves.

Fennario

#755142 Jul 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Now don't you feel like a jackass? You smell like one.
This is the Internet. It doesn't transmit bad odors. You're smelling someone else.

“Be strong ...”

#755143 Jul 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many Iraqis are considered persons under U.S. law?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism
Under law – all of them

Under bigotry against middle easterners by people who worship a middle easterner, perhaps none of them

Fennario

#755144 Jul 9, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
That reply was supposed to be to your post about Rocco having kids with me Ewwwww. Somehow I replied to wrong post.
What do you think Jesus is thinking about your recent posting?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#755145 Jul 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Hmmm. You are right. According to the quoted bit, no distinction was made. Anybody wishes to interject here?
2. Thanks. That is as I understand it. The morning pill is not a "mini abortion".
3. Any other posters able to shed some light?
Many thanks, amigo
The way I understood that the pill works, is that it prevents any fertilized egg from implanting itself in the uterus. And will just pass through. No implanting, no embryo, no pregnancy. That is my take on it, for what its worth.

“Be strong ...”

#755146 Jul 9, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got one, a guideline for you.
Every human life is precious, from the moment of conception to the end of life.
Convenient...

Try telling that to the guy flipping the switch on the electric chair

And those 25 of so Palestinians killed over night

Etc... etc

Life is only precious to you when you personally want it to be precious

Fennario

#755147 Jul 9, 2014
gort wrote:
"No, they were killing a fetus with no breath of life in it."
prove it.
More Christian road kill. This one demands proof that a fetus floating in amniotic fluid hasn't taken a breath yet.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#755148 Jul 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you have scroogie on this side and Viking and his other list of socks he posts under on the other. I usually skip their posts altogether along with gort who just babbles like someone retarded, over in the corner. They have nothing to offer anyone.

You just cant get emotional on this thread. If your feelings are easily hurt this is brutal cause in real life no one is going to confront any of us. Here, just the opposite.

A lot of people are total pricks and go through life and not one person will risk their job or friends by saying anything. Cause they could be your boss. But here, no one knows so you can call him out for his behavior. They will, of course defend theirselves.
Not one person? Lol.

Fennario

#755149 Jul 9, 2014
gort wrote:
caspar ten boom died 10 days after entering concentration camp
... and became a friendly ghost.

Fennario

#755150 Jul 9, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
Yes, but In ebonics it's, you ain't gonna believe dis shyt..
Not bad.

Nevertheless, oh no you di'nt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min DumpTrump 59,406
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 2 hr razz58 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Trumpisajoke 695,420
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 3 hr truth 4
How would you know if a woman is worth it? 4 hr jordanv2 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,783
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 8 hr Pimpy 23
More from around the web