Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754899 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
How many of you supporting abortion rights activists are for this? Fourth trimester abortions. Wow!! Isn't the world great?
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-robert-m-mye...
Wow.

"This petition is directed at men in Washington, saying you do not get to make the rules about what a woman can do with her body and with her baby."

He doesn't even bother to call it a fetus or a parasite....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#754900 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. It's a process. Human life doesn't suddenly happen. But it seems reasonable to me that a zygote which does not have the ability to be either sentient or feel pain should not be called a human yet. IMHO it should be illegal most of the time to abort a fetus once it has a developed brain, but that's how I look at it.
There is no point at which a fetus is not life. There is no break, no pause between being simply an egg and then a fetus. It is a smooth, fluid process from merely mom tissue, to part mom/ part dad tissue, a brand new entity with a DNA unique to itself unlike any other human. And don't start with the twin shyt because it's already been proven that there are differences in the DNA.

The egg is alive when fertilized, not dead. and when the dna has been combined "at" conception it has become a new entity, with a future that will become slightly divergent after birth.

You can't fertilize an egg that is decomposing. Why do you deliberately lie about this? What compels a man to make this shyt up? I find it hard to believe that you deny science out of hatred of babies. To do this over politics, partisanship, is heinous.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754901 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:

Tater Tot Casserole?
Oh my. I think you've discovered a "better than sammich" food.

Location hidden

#754902 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is really good. You can make a breakfast, lunch, or supper one. Will post some recipes later.
Ugh, please don't just for me. I hate them plain. The grease in them makes me ill.

Location hidden

#754903 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality; it's just not as common.
In a Christian society being a non-Christian is immoral too, so I'm not sure that counts for much either. And regardless, we aren't a Christian society.
If it was natural there wouldn't be so many men entering ERs with uncontrollable rectal bleeding.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754904 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
It doesn't. It's a process. Human life doesn't suddenly happen. But it seems reasonable to me that a zygote which does not have the ability to be either sentient or feel pain should not be called a human yet. IMHO it should be illegal most of the time to abort a fetus once it has a developed brain, but that's how I look at it.
In that regard, a person that goes into a coma isn't a life, neither is a person suffering from extreme Alzheimer's.

This is a pointless debate. The status of the fetus is a peripheral issue. Women will get abortions no matter what, no matter the legal status of abortion. Even pro-choice women have (and will continue to) gotten abortions.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#754905 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In a Christian society being a non-Christian is immoral too, so I'm not sure that counts for much either. And regardless, we aren't a Christian society.
That sounds and looks good on the board right!
Sad, But True..
No one is exempt from moral law.
The same laws that prevent you from doing anything, does me as well.
Our "Sins" are only different..
Certain groups are ridiculed and chastised for "behaviors " but when you get right down to it, you have just as much right as I do.
I am a Christian by tradition and my drugs were" Immoral/Sinful"
The only difference is YUNS whine about it..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754906 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
A wise and interesting approach.

Carrion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754907 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
That sounds nasty.
Make a man a good tater got casserole and he won't care how you are in the sack.

Just sayin':)

Location hidden

#754908 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "pre-born" should usurp the right of the adult carrying them? Or does the adult usurp the pre-born? You have to pick one or the other.
It depends on if one is threatening the life of the other and how much more the conscious entity values its own life over the currently unconscious one's.

Very few abortions are done to save the life of the mother, they are mostly done for the convenience of the mother or father.

Convenience abortions are done in clinics, life-saving ones are done in hospitals.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754909 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
If it was natural there wouldn't be so many men entering ERs with uncontrollable rectal bleeding.
May I play devil's advocate here? Oh good.

Homosexuality isn't just about sex. That's what they say.

Is your heterosexuality only about sex?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#754911 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is no point at which a fetus is not life. There is no break, no pause between being simply an egg and then a fetus. It is a smooth, fluid process from merely mom tissue, to part mom/ part dad tissue, a brand new entity with a DNA unique to itself unlike any other human. And don't start with the twin shyt because it's already been proven that there are differences in the DNA.
The egg is alive when fertilized, not dead. and when the dna has been combined "at" conception it has become a new entity, with a future that will become slightly divergent after birth.
You can't fertilize an egg that is decomposing. Why do you deliberately lie about this? What compels a man to make this shyt up? I find it hard to believe that you deny science out of hatred of babies. To do this over politics, partisanship, is heinous.
Get back to me when you learn to have a mature conversation.

San Francisco

#754912 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If it was natural there wouldn't be so many men entering ERs with uncontrollable rectal bleeding.
You live in a very strange world. Enjoy.

Location hidden

#754913 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
They were illegally killing another human. Know what that's called?
If it's government sanctioned it's not "considered" murder, otherwise, we would have to execute our Supreme Leaders for the "killing" they do. Convenient, that, ain't it?

Try to imagine the stress level that the Iraqi civilians endure with 24/7 drone patrols back and forth over their heads. It's just "regrettable" when an innocent bystander gets wasted. All cut and dried to the ass giving the order to employ them.

San Francisco

#754914 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
In that regard, a person that goes into a coma isn't a life, neither is a person suffering from extreme Alzheimer's.
If a person goes into a coma then they still might be sentient and still might have perception and feel pain and have a desire to live. If they are actually brain-dead then that would be a different story. And a person with Alzheimer's or dementia is still sentient.
This is a pointless debate. The status of the fetus is a peripheral issue. Women will get abortions no matter what, no matter the legal status of abortion. Even pro-choice women have (and will continue to) gotten abortions.
It's not a pointless debate, at least not to me. How one defines life and when one is justified in ending it is a very interesting ethical topic.

Location hidden

#754915 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a very strange world. Enjoy.
It's no accident that I won't be sewing up any of those dumb @sses holes.
Not even if I was the next to last person on earth.

San Francisco

#754916 Jul 8, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds and looks good on the board right!
Sad, But True..
No one is exempt from moral law.
The same laws that prevent you from doing anything, does me as well.
Our "Sins" are only different..
Certain groups are ridiculed and chastised for "behaviors " but when you get right down to it, you have just as much right as I do.
I am a Christian by tradition and my drugs were" Immoral/Sinful"
The only difference is YUNS whine about it..
So homosexuality and heterosexuality are both merely "behaviors"?

As for drugs, Jesus drank and even created wine. Why is one drug more sinful than another?
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#754917 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
There is no point at which a fetus is not life.
Scrunt the religiously retarded redneck c*nt, a woman should have the right to abort an unwanted pregnancy whether or not a heinous monster like you approves is irrelevant. You and your fellow mentally retarded rednecks can take your self-righteous bigotry and shove it up your asses!

Location hidden

#754919 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you learn to have a mature conversation.
There's no point since you insist on claiming that a fetus is not human life.

wtf kind of life would you claim it is if not human? This process works the same for every mammal, doofus. Maybe you would like to claim a bear's fetus is not bear life? That their eggs are dead when fertilized? That the "growth" of a fetus does not represent life, a new life?

Wow, who taught you this ludicrous shyt?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754920 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If it's government sanctioned it's not "considered" murder, otherwise, we would have to execute our Supreme Leaders for the "killing" they do. Convenient, that, ain't it?
Try to imagine the stress level that the Iraqi civilians endure with 24/7 drone patrols back and forth over their heads. It's just "regrettable" when an innocent bystander gets wasted. All cut and dried to the ass giving the order to employ them.
What?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Snake Eyes 25,620
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr LordofDarkness 6,445
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 8 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 8 hr juliakk 185
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 9 hr Johnny 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web