Prove there's a god.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#754864 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
what part of "in the beginning, God...." won't you get???
What part of organized religion is a hoax and there is no god don't you get, you religiously brainwashed and mentally retarded white trash redneck pile of shit???

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754865 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, legally (and logically IMHO) a non-sentient fetus is not a person yet, but for those who consider a fetus a person then from their standpoint you have two individuals: the fetus and the mother, and if the mother wants to terminate her pregnancy then you have to pick one over the other.
Show me objective evidence that human life begins at sentience.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#754866 Jul 8, 2014
may i see a show of hands of those who think that it's rationale behavior to spend lots of time debating about a subject of which you don't believe is true?

let's put it this way: how many Christians out here also spend this much time debating big foot, the loch ness or flying saucers???

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#754867 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right?
I can't imagine a world without tater tots.
Tater Tot Casserole?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#754868 Jul 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if one believes in God.
Many who so surely blame God although few ever express that thought for fear of condemnation. Heck, Christians can't even accept that God of the OT is a murdering sociopath.
Well, there's 3 billion Christians, 3 billion complaints.
W/out God, or believing, one has only got self to blame.
Which is the trouble, all others are symbols of fault in self, no one else to blame..
I miss them good N/A meetings. I have been to some good ones, old heads, been sober for 30 yrs. and madder than Hell because of it..
I have been through several Long Term treatment vacilites besides prison. I learned alot about myself and what triggers me.
Issues? Yeah Buddy!
I work on them daily.
I write a lot of stuff down when I am having a " moment" for whatever reason, I then will go back over it and spot thangs, them are the points, I then focus on.
Wow! sorry bout that BenAdam, That Indica :)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#754869 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
How many of you supporting abortion rights activists are for this? Fourth trimester abortions. Wow!! Isn't the world great?
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-robert-m-mye...
Why don't we all just campaign for the right to cut the kids' throats when they have the nerve to want to be fed or outgrow their school clothes?

If the government is so hot to pay for abortions "it" shouldn't mind doing mandatory sterilization of these insensitive, hedonistic pieces of useless shyt.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#754870 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!
their blatant hate and rebellion against a 'god' they claim doesn't exist is proof positive that there not only is a God, but that there also is a devil and an associated kingdom of darkness to which they belong.
So then your blatant hate and rebellion against every other religion and deity is proof positive that they exist too? Brilliant reasoning there wassssup!
i come here for inspiration from them when my faith is growing weak and when i want to learn how demons think and operate so i can more swiftly defeat them!:-)
But you just proved that you are a demon too. I guess that means you can just listen to yourself talk.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#754871 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother me if you are incapable of learning.
Does "unwilling" also apply?

Location hidden

#754872 Jul 8, 2014
Alright, enough of this place. Going outside with my wonderful, sweet children. So glad they are here. Children are such a gift. Abortion is not love. Have a joy-filled, joyful day. :)

San Francisco

#754873 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me objective evidence that human life begins at sentience.
It doesn't. It's a process. Human life doesn't suddenly happen. But it seems reasonable to me that a zygote which does not have the ability to be either sentient or feel pain should not be called a human yet. IMHO it should be illegal most of the time to abort a fetus once it has a developed brain, but that's how I look at it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#754874 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Which creationist deity are you referring to? There are many many religious claims about how the world and universe were created.
the One who also says in His Word that homosexuality is sin - DUH!!!

Location hidden

#754875 Jul 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is, if you are a Christian and commit murder and rape you get to Heaven.
If you aren't a Christian and spit on the sidewalk you are tortured for eternity in Hell.
Nobody even gets fined for the spitting anymore, unfortunately. The dirty pigs.

Exaggerate much, loser?

The bible says that God knows what's in your heart and some ass mouthing fake remorse isn't getting sympathy from anybody but the liberal freaks that insist on mercy for the merciless. That's on you.

San Francisco

#754876 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
may i see a show of hands of those who think that it's rationale behavior to spend lots of time debating about a subject of which you don't believe is true?
let's put it this way: how many Christians out here also spend this much time debating big foot, the loch ness or flying saucers???
You don't have to believe in a religion to find it interesting. Moreover, don't you find it interesting to learn how other people think and get their perspectives? I find religion a very interesting topic from an ethical and psychological point of view.

However that does beg the question of why you argue with non-believers, if you aren't interested in having a dialog with them. You have certainly never converted anyone with your attitude. If anything you do the opposite.

Location hidden

#754877 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!
their blatant hate and rebellion against a 'god' they claim doesn't exist is proof positive that there not only is a God, but that there also is a devil and an associated kingdom of darkness to which they belong.
i come here for inspiration from them when my faith is growing weak and when i want to learn how demons think and operate so i can more swiftly defeat them!:-)
What the Hell you mean Yes!!! wasup?
Dam! Surly Christians like to fk and get freaky themselves?
Hell, I like playing one sometimes, get all up in that shyt!
God said Procreate and Multiply..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#754878 Jul 8, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So then your blatant hate and rebellion against every other religion and deity is proof positive that they exist too? Brilliant reasoning there wassssup!
<quoted text>
But you just proved that you are a demon too. I guess that means you can just listen to yourself talk.
but but "for God SSSOOOO loved the world...." and so does wasup:-)

Location hidden

#754879 Jul 8, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Does "unwilling" also apply?
This isn't, "the world according to flaming faeries and other assorted oddities", thread. Nobody needs educating by you or your loony buddies.

Location hidden

#754880 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
Amen!!

San Francisco

#754881 Jul 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the One who also says in His Word that homosexuality is sin - DUH!!!
Why would homosexuality be a sin? What's sinful about it?

Location hidden

#754882 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Alright, enough of this place. Going outside with my wonderful, sweet children. So glad they are here. Children are such a gift. Abortion is not love. Have a joy-filled, joyful day.:)
Ya Know, Mark Twain Said,

Quitting Smoking Is Easy,
I've Done It A Hundred Times..
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#754883 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>In his imagination, what he imagines is affecting his senses. At his fingertips. At the movement of air across his skin, his body hair pricking to attention, where his magnetism meets another's...his quickened heartbeat raising heat causing him to mouth breathe, tasting the scent of another. Close your eyes and pretend you have never seen anything in your entire life and then "feel" the Earth spinning madly while hurtling ....You know where his desire ends.
Thanks.

You have now corrected your statement that "men's desires begin with what they see".

Now you know what the rest of us knew when you made the blanket statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,821
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 5 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 6 hr Paul is dead 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 hr Paul is dead 13
More from around the web