Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#754696 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly. I've never cared for mixing beer and food. It's not a good combination to me.
Huh. Well. I cannot judge you.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#754697 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Are those low income women only having sex with low income men?
What's the difference? If you have sex with someone who has more wealth than you, they just demand the condom stays off.
2. Where's personal responsibility in all of this? Why aren't these low income people say to themselves; "I don't have enough money for a baby and I don't have enough money to buy condoms, so I'm not having sex tonight"?
It's a touch more complicated than that, dearest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#754698 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Curious,

I am not the one who is doing what Screw Religion is doing. Those who are doing what he is need to be removed from Topix and their IP addresses banned for life.
You are doing the exact same thing as Screw Religion is doing.

The only difference is, he is direct and doesn't sugar coat his words, with passive aggressive bullshit.

I like direct so to me, your argument is invalid.

http://i.imgur.com/XBvzNrX.jpg

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#754699 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference? If you have sex with someone who has more wealth than you, they just demand the condom stays off.
<quoted text>
Lol, No it's not. It is easy. No, thanks, I don't want to chance getting pregnant. It's that easy. Saying no is easy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#754700 Jul 8, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
I have to wash my eyes now but still don't wanna move so will have to use milk. Thanks.
http://i.imgur.com/0BPyZRx.jpg
You might have a point about the beer and chilli combo. Maybe.
Meh. It's all about personal choice, there's no right or wrong about it. Lots if folks like pizza and beer, for example. Not me.

http://cdn.pophangover.com/images/beer-meme-1...

Location hidden

#754701 Jul 8, 2014
Time to go spend time with my wonderful children, whom I am teaching to be responsible and take responsibility for their own actions. Something, it seems, many people should learn. Sheesh.

Have a blessed day/night and God Bless.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#754702 Jul 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Alright!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JWSLMS_rt5MXX
great show
It's a shame Dio didn't spend his final years back in the Purple family instead of touring with Iommi and Butler. F*ck you, Blackmore!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#754703 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard *that* from a "sought after stud"?
HA HA!!
Obviously he hasn't been with many women...
He's attractive, stylish, moneyed and word got around that he was "large"...

...and some women "think" they like that. A bulge in the pants for every woman in the county is not my type. And, yes, he's bedded just about every female in the county, teens, moms and a few grannies, a one-legged girl and a double amputee; married and single. Most women only see what they want to, selective blindness at its lamest.

Or, considering what they focus on; tunnel vision. ;)

Location hidden

#754704 Jul 8, 2014
I am and have been being direct. Not sugar-coating, just being kind like the person that I am. I can separate my kindness and my responses to evil jerks within the same post.

Butterflies and rainbows, Curious.

Location hidden

#754705 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Towards the end of the conversation I asked him why he felt compelled to have so many different women if they were all, essentially, the same woman, sexually? He said he didn't know. He tried to talk me into being with him and I replied that he couldn't offer me anything more than any stranger on the street could. He actually had the nerve to act insulted, angry, the expressed the desire to be more like men he knew who were loving, committed, and family oriented. He definitely thought fast on his feet, the horn dog, just not fast enough for me.
It seems like he's either unhappily jaded from not having something meaningful and real or just terribly inexperienced.

Trouble with that is, whatever the root cause, men like that tend to hurt women in various ways, thus never experiencing the beauty and love that a woman can give.

Location hidden

#754706 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh. It's all about personal choice, there's no right or wrong about it. Lots if folks like pizza and beer, for example. Not me.
White Nun and barbeque...ugh.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#754707 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I am not the one who is doing what Screw Religion is doing
Joyless the Child Abuser, you're completely blind to your own hypocrisy. Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and you're here solely to proselytize because no one can provide proof for the existence of your imaginary friend.

Location hidden

#754708 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Meh. It's all about personal choice, there's no right or wrong about it. Lots if folks like pizza and beer, for example. Not me.

Lol.

I find certain foods will occasionally cause me to crave beer, even if later I find it wasn't a good idea. Pizza isn't one of them.

It's a fairly recent development though, I've always despised beer. Weird.

http://i.imgur.com/k4X1Bkq.jpg

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754709 Jul 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:

Amen!! If you don't want to take a chance at getting pregnant, don't take that chance (don't have sex). I don't want to take a chance at going to jail, so I don't break the law.
Good analogy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754710 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Christian in the room said I did a good job. He was nodding and smiling and he didn't feel the need to correct me.
2. I'm an anthropologist. Understanding "not me" is my training.
3. You weren't there. You want to criticize me for trying my very best to explain how Christians think? In no way did I criticize your beliefs at that time. That wasn't the point.
But sure, if you want me to never ever try to understand Christianity and that, when the next totally Christian-ignorant person asks me "what are Christians like, what do they believe - I mean, really know?" - if you want me to just give up and embrace my distaste for the religion, I will.
It's very easy for me to criticize the religion after all. I mean, if that's how you want me to approach curious people, I can just provide the biased anti-christian part of me rather than attempt any kind of honest representation.
I didn't criticize you. Chill out.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#754711 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Towards the end of the conversation I asked him why he felt compelled to have so many different women if they were all, essentially, the same woman, sexually? He said he didn't know. He tried to talk me into being with him and I replied that he couldn't offer me anything more than any stranger on the street could. He actually had the nerve to act insulted, angry, the expressed the desire to be more like men he knew who were loving, committed, and family oriented. He definitely thought fast on his feet, the horn dog, just not fast enough for me.
It's obvious dude is selfish, Just by what he said screams, me! me! me!
Any man that has any experience with WOMEN knows being subtle like the wind is the way to go.
You gotta smooth up in them sorta speaking.
A little eye contact, gentle smile, polite non confrontational conversation, just small talk.
It's in their smile, if things are going good the smile will lighten her eyes, that will usually lead to other things.
When a man sees her soft smile her eyes will become inviting, or uninterested.
With me the subtle talk, small compliments to loosen things up, usually works best.
Her eyes are the key, if you know what to look for..The sign she gives will be subtle and gentle as a Sunday Morning..
Situations have an Impact as well, location, what's going on, all play a part..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754712 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So *where* is the personal responsibility in all of this?

Sometimes it seems as if y'all don't care about that.

Location hidden

#754713 Jul 8, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
In ancient Israel, that kind of law would have prevented rape. Nobody wanted to marry a woman that wasn't a virgin. It was seen as a disgrace.
It was also supposed to see to it that she and and her baby, if she was impregnated, had support. I think the community kind of felt that if the guy thought she was desirable enough to bang then she was good enough for him to marry too. No community wants some wild man running around impregnating all their women and not supporting them. Most men in the east are not eager to raise another man's child.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#754714 Jul 8, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't study emotion and be consumed by it. You have to remove your values.
But take it with a grain of salt - in fact, take all human study with a grain of salt. We have to remove our human-ness - our values, morals, judgement - when studying us. After we learn what it is we're trying to put under the microscope, then we put our morals, judgement back in.
I mean...would you respect a research who was like "Wow, I just found the love hormone!!! It's right here, I'm soooo overjoyed, here! In this part of the blood. Let me just say that it affects X part of the brain and, holy crap, no one could be happier about this than me,'cause this explains romance!!!"
hahaha :)
Remove human-ness to study human-ness? That makey no sense, darlin.

Location hidden

#754715 Jul 8, 2014
Direct: Legal and illegal abortion is murder. Abortion is the choice to kill a child. Miscarriage is an act of nature where no choice is made to kill a child. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex.

Kindness that is me: May you all have a blessed, joyful day, filled with love, peace, and happiness.

Both are sincere and not attacking or judging anyone. Just my views and well wishes. People's choices are their right. However, I don't have to stand down and accept them. I have a right to stand up and speak against what I believe and know is wrong. As does everyone else. Although, it is not necessary or right to attack or ridicule because someone states their views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min MKULTRA 60,396
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 695,752
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min River Boat Gambler 6,790
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 2 hr Laughing Out Loud... 19
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr pooyoda 40
Prove there is No God 5 hr Andre_Ron 1
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 10 hr Doctor REALITY 6
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web