Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#752469 Jul 3, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your questions don't matter. Did you listen to their testimony?
"When one idea seeks to silence another idea, we have a problem" Jason Bedham.
That's exactly what happened. The Bedham bros held a prayer service and the LGBT activists called it an anti-gay rally and nagged A&E to have them removed from the air. In essence they disagreed with their traditional marriage values and silenced them before anyone could eat them. That is historically dangerous, no?
Good for A&E ! They don't air KKK or Neo-Nazi "prayer meetings" either.

IMHO the Govt should refuse to recognize all marriages altogether.
gort

Netherlands

#752470 Jul 3, 2014
Just as nineteenth-century physics presumed light to be carried by the ether, so modern Darwinian biology postulates random mutation and natural selection constructed the elaborate machinery of the cell.

Unfortunately the inability to test the theory has hampered its critical appraisal and led to rampant speculation. Nevertheless, although we would certainly have wished otherwise, in just the past fifty years nature herself has ruthlessly conducted the biological equivalent of the Michelson-Morley experiment. Call it the M-H (malaria-HIV) experiment. With a billion times the firepower of the puny labs that humans run, the M-H experiment has scoured the planet looking for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to build coherent biological machinery and has found absolutely nothing

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#752471 Jul 3, 2014
It's thePopul Vu

Translation of full text here:

http://www.mesoweb.com/publications/Christens...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#752472 Jul 3, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. I never saw it that way. Good point.
Gracias. Just about everything you learnt in your life, went through a similar process. Care to tell us about how you learnt that the stove was hot when you were little? I can guess how your thought process worked

Scenario: Interesting red glow on the big black discs where mommy cooks her meals on

Method: Press hand firmly on red glowy bit

Observation: This thing is hotter than hellfire. Burning sensation on hand. Crying imminent

Conclusion: The big black disks where mommy cooks on, burns like fire

Just about everything. Why you should't play baseball in the house. Why you shouldn't make out in your teenage girlfriend's driveway. Why you check your sugar for ants. Why you wear a certain cologne. We see patterns emerging - we see an event taking place in a certain setting. Then, we modify our behaviour in order to gain some or other benefit. That is the raw beginnings of the scientific method
Chess

Columbus, OH

#752473 Jul 3, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very good.
Thank you.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#752474 Jul 3, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
You're welcome chess :p

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#752475 Jul 3, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>Gracias. Just about everything you learnt in your life, went through a similar process. Care to tell us about how you learnt that the stove was hot when you were little? I can guess how your thought process worked

Scenario: Interesting red glow on the big black discs where mommy cooks her meals on

Observation: This thing is hotter than hellfire. Burning sensation on hand. Crying imminent

Just about everything. Why you should't play baseball in the house. Why you shouldn't make out in your teenage girlfriend's driveway. Why you check your sugar for ants. Why you wear a certain cologne. We see patterns emerging - we see an event taking place in a certain setting. Then, we modify our behaviour in order to gain some or other benefit. That is the raw beginnings of the scientific method
Muito bom.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#752476 Jul 3, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on this. They are corrupt. Why is it allowed to continue? Is it like how movie stars get community service or rehab no matter which law they break? Money buys them (the RCC priests) out of the legal system??
You know what I think their punishment should be, I don't have to write it....
Hey, I saw some rabid dogs turning buses around in Murrieta.

Christians maybe?

They claim it's their country.

Funny, I saw blondes and white guys--not one Native American--screaming and yelling.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#752477 Jul 3, 2014

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#752479 Jul 3, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
What Hobby Lobby thing?
Whaddayaknow, we have our very own Rip Van Winkel!!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#752481 Jul 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians maybe?
Funny, I saw blondes and white guys--not one Native American--screaming and yelling.
Maybe one of them was Jesus. He was white with blond hair and blue yes ya know.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#752482 Jul 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for A&E ! They don't air KKK or Neo-Nazi "prayer meetings" either.
IMHO the Govt should refuse to recognize all marriages altogether.
Good for A&E?! Why?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#752483 Jul 3, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
In all the instances that I know of, the father just dumped the kid off on his parents and still didn't raise the kid.
I've had sole custody of my son since he was 15 months old. He's almost 18 years old now.

The time spent with his Grandparents is like any other family with both a mother and father in the home, meaning; He visited on the occasional weekend through the year and - maybe - a week or two during summer vacation.

I've raised my son.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#752484 Jul 3, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Gracias. Just about everything you learnt in your life, went through a similar process. Care to tell us about how you learnt that the stove was hot when you were little? I can guess how your thought process worked
WTF, man?? Why you gotta upset my entire way of thinking like that? I had this whole concept of technology without science and you've gone done upset it. Argh.

That's cold....

Lol

Oh ya, you said learnt. Foreigners....

:)

Seriously though, I appreciate you taking the time to give me a non scientific explanation, I guess that's all I really needed. It makes perfect sense to me now. I was wrong.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#752486 Jul 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have not lost your flair for concise, accurate, topical and analytical description.
No really I am not creeping, that was a nice piece of writing
*bows*

I know that was not creeping... But I would not mind if you do ;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#752487 Jul 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:

Christians maybe?
Did you catch them?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#752488 Jul 3, 2014
scaritual wrote:

I've had sole custody of my son since he was 15 months old. He's almost 18 years old now.
The time spent with his Grandparents is like any other family with both a mother and father in the home, meaning; He visited on the occasional weekend through the year and - maybe - a week or two during summer vacation.
I've raised my son.
Ditto.

Good man , scarscar.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#752490 Jul 3, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
*bows*
I know that was not creeping... But I would not mind if you do ;)
Don't talk to your underwear like that.

hehe
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#752491 Jul 3, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm
The end of the world hasn't happened yet, how can you claim that the predictions are false?
They've been false so far,especialy every one of the xian ones,

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Ch...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#752492 Jul 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians maybe?
Oh ya, one more thing:

The Native Americans are just as much immigrants as everyone else is.

I mean, if you wanna see it the way you're attempting to portray it........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Brian_G 64,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Brian_G 654,149
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Brian_G 281,891
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 826
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 106,549
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 45,248
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 18 hr andy 43
More from around the web