Prove there's a god.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#751644 Jul 1, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
Ok so I bit my cousin when I was a kid. It was regrettable. I feel pain just imagining in my mind about it. Later on my father whipped me probably because of it. One time a male neighbor with reddish spots around his left eye twisted my ear for me climbing on his sandpile in front of his house. My mother said his wife punched him or something. I suspect my neighbors knew about me biting my cousin so they created an act to punish me. At an another time my cousin from the city visited. When I saw him he walked over he lifted me up by the head like he was trying to hang me or something. I felt pain so told my father about it. My father walked to the cousin and asked him why he did that, and that was over. One time later on I saw the camcorder belonging to the father of the cousin. I walked over one foot away to look at it. The father from behind me just walked over and twisted and pinched at my ear.
Before the biting incidence, I was suffering from a bunch of bad incidences such as my mother getting angry at me for getting home late and for disrespecting my aunt. One night while I was at a neighbor yard, I playfully threw a light piece of wood into the air. It landed into a tree house made of branches and leaves. I heard groan. In the dark I ran over to touch the forehead of the boy in the house. It was wet with what I thought was water or blood. I was very scared so I ran home very stressed. I met my mother who was very angry at me for being home late. I was told to go kneel outside. For some days I was worried that the family of the boy would come over to punish me. On that day I was stressed out I was afraid to go back home. I discovered I stayed out too late so I short circuited and bit my cousin.
DAVE?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#751645 Jul 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
With no Adam and Eve around to commit this evil 'Original Sin' where did it come from.
I wonder why God wanted to keep them child like and w/out knowledge?
I wonder why Satan wanted to liberate them from that?
I find myself twisted sometime wondering which one was the bad guy..

2 Corinthians 11 : 14-15

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light,
It is not surprising then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will be what their actions deserve.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#751646 Jul 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
but he doesn't get how stupid sounds to call his opponents violent in one breath and shivering cowards in the next
It doesn't take courage to be a willing slave to a Dark Ages cult with violence inciting dogma and fly an airplane into a building. It takes courage to acknowledge having an addiction and seeking professional help. Scunt the religiously retarded redneck c*nt, you haven't an ounce of courage.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#751648 Jul 1, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scunt the religiously retarded redneck c*cnt, you scare absolutely no one.
ahaha, a moment of lucidity from the goober trance? I musta hit a nerve.

Lemme guess, you imagine yourself a Berserker? ahahahahahahahahaha, woo hoo, that's funny.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#751649 Jul 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
My "potential" as he calls it, is swifter than most.
http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/159003/v...
And is always righteous.
There's no disputing that you're a stark raving mad certifiably insane whack job and the MOST likely religiously retarded redneck c*nt to be programmed to gleefully commit atrocities by your terrestrial masters. You should be under constant police surveillance or preferably institutionalized for the rest of your miserable existence, punk.

Location hidden

#751651 Jul 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul, Adam and Eve committed the 'Original Sin' in the Garden of Eden when they disobeyed God and ate of the fruit of good and evil.
The whole of the Christian Dogma is predicated on there being an actual Adam and Eve.
Somehow a man born 2000+- years later was needed to absolve this Original Sin by sacrificing himself on a cross
There was NO Adam and Eve as written in the Bible.
DNA and bones tell us we evolved from pre-humans such as Homo-erectus, Homo-heidelbergensis, etc. It is proven that we evolved from the great ape line. And all of us, not from africa, carry genes/blood of Neanderthals...we are so closely related that we and Neanderthals mated and produced fertile offspring.
Now I want a damn cookie....:-)
Why didn't God apply " sin " to them as HE did with Cain, which is the first mentioning of sin?
Who the frig does paul think he was, God? not hardly.
God cursed A & E, Where did God say they "sinned"? HE doesn't..
Of course they were disobedient as any "child" would be and needed punished, which they were, He by the ground not giving, and her by birth pains, and both by being expelled from the garden, and Cain killing Abel is the first mention of "sin" by God Himself..
Crazy shyt for real, but very Intriguing nonetheless, oh well..C ' est la vie..that's life..

Location hidden

#751652 Jul 1, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Al.
When someone buys you a gift and you don't accept that gift, who does the gift along to? It belongs to the person that tried to give it to you.
In turn, if someone tries to attack you and you don't accept the attack, the attack is left with the person who tried to attack you.
I suggest we leave the attack with the attacker, I suggest we turn the other cheek and just let it happen.
I believe this was one of Jesus's core teachings. In this respect, I agree with IANS. That we should be meek and slow to anger. This is not an easy thing to do, what with our easily bruised egos and all.
Not easy, but not impossible.
The problem I have with that is Jesus was guaranteed a place in heaven, meek or not, and ego aside, submission can lead to death. Every attack is different and so should every response be. I'd rather be alive than be proud (ever so shortly) of being considered good by any observers. I don't daydream of heaven or hell, have no aspirations to transcend or descend, either they exist or they don't, either way it is what it is. My sole reason for existing is to ensure the safety of my loved ones, to stand between them and the freaks that declare war on who they consider "sheep", be they gangbangers, foreign terrorists or antichrister psychos. There are many like me, forgoing infinity, to defend the innocent in the world of flesh and blood. I don't attend any church but I will always defend those who do. Like the law says, "reasonable force".
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#751653 Jul 1, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
Crazy shyt for real
Crazy shit that no sane person would take serious, which is why religious cults prey on young children and troubled adults.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#751654 Jul 1, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed death-denying coward and sociopathic punk Al Garcia, we both know you'd rather waste your one chance at life with your head entrenched up your ass rather than accept you've been had by the greatest hoax of all time.
YOU desperately cling to totally absurd and thoroughly discredited Dark Ages dogma because YOU'LL never be man enough to live without YOUR irrational delusions of imaginary friends and eternal salvation. Shut the f*ck up and grow the f*ck up already, kid!
I'm sorry.... Did you say something about your head entrenched up your ass?

Location hidden

#751655 Jul 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Screwy sees himself as the atheists' town crier, declaring war 24/7, but he doesn't get how stupid sounds to call his opponents violent in one breath and shivering cowards in the next.
I suspect he never got the point of Boxing Helena.
I never saw Boxing Helena.
I don't agree with scrooge, but I do respect him In his straight forwardness..
I do not respect people that dress their words up and think we're to blind to see through them..

Location hidden

#751656 Jul 1, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take courage to be a willing slave to a Dark Ages cult with violence inciting dogma and fly an airplane into a building. It takes courage to acknowledge having an addiction and seeking professional help. Scunt the religiously retarded redneck c*nt, you haven't an ounce of courage.
Like you have the balls to test that theory.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#751657 Jul 1, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry..... Did you say something important?

Absolutely, but you preferred to ignore it.
So I will say it again.....
Gee your hair looks nice,,,,:) LOL j/k
BTW ...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#751658 Jul 1, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't God apply " sin " to them as HE did with Cain, which is the first mentioning of sin?
Who the frig does paul think he was, God? not hardly.
God cursed A & E, Where did God say they "sinned"? HE doesn't..
Of course they were disobedient as any "child" would be and needed punished, which they were, He by the ground not giving, and her by birth pains, and both by being expelled from the garden, and Cain killing Abel is the first mention of "sin" by God Himself..
Crazy shyt for real, but very Intriguing nonetheless, oh well..C ' est la vie..that's life..
There was no Cain and Abel either.

Fact remains that Christian Dogma depends on Adam and Eve being real

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#751659 Jul 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have the balls to test that theory.
SHUP! I can get 10,000 swords marching in 10,000 different directions!
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#751660 Jul 1, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
I'm sorry....
You should be sorry, brainwashed death-denying coward and sociopathic punk Al Garcia.

We both know you'd rather waste your one chance at life with your head entrenched up your ass rather than accept you've been had by the greatest hoax of all time.

YOU desperately cling to totally absurd and thoroughly discredited Dark Ages dogma because YOU'LL never be man enough to live without YOUR irrational delusions of imaginary friends and eternal salvation. Shut the f*ck up and grow the f*ck up already, kid!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#751661 Jul 1, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You have no idea what I know. I know more about the Christian church than anybody who thinks it's a force for good in the world.
You continually distort the little you do know and do so deliberately. All anyone has to do is read your posts to get an idea what you know along with your agenda which has nothing to do with truth, or understanding or anything. You are just another hate monger no different in principle than the most rabid KKK member who would have everyone believe they know all there is to know about blacks. Just another poison well.

If you do anything for a living, which i doubt, you wouldn't last long. You have no working skills. If you pulled even half the garbage you pulled on Topix, in any real life situation you would not last. People do not tolerate any of it for long.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#751662 Jul 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Like you have the balls to test that theory.
Rational people have no desire to fly airplanes into buildings. It's human-in-name-only stark raving mad certifiably insane godbots like you who fly airplanes into buildings.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#751663 Jul 1, 2014
Wow, the christian love in here is just so much more underwhelming than usual in here today.

http://i.imgur.com/kog55j7.jpg

Have a wonderful, magical and marvellous afternoon/evening/morning/midd le of the night.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#751664 Jul 1, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder why God wanted to keep them child like and w/out knowledge?
I wonder why Satan wanted to liberate them from that?
I find myself twisted sometime wondering which one was the bad guy..
2 Corinthians 11 : 14-15
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light,
It is not surprising then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will be what their actions deserve.
The whole of Genesis (and other books in the Bible), is mythical fantasy. It's a man-made story book that contains very little truth

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#751665 Jul 1, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Christian apologetics. It has no value except to Christians.
You do not speak for everyone.Especially as it relates to CS Lewis. Christian apologetics is a response to criticisms, accusations, distortions which you do not want. You want to be able to spread your venom with impunity because you know they will not stand up to scrutiny. Neither does your atheism which explains nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Rider on the Storm 182,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min old school 650,047
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Happy Lesbo 55,976
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Student 44,935
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 45 min Steve III 433
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 57 min vanhalen 41
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr vanhalen 36
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web