“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#749905 Jun 26, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>This is a classic response of a mental abuser. It also fits the role of
a physical abuser.

The bruises aren't even showing and he's apologizing and making excuses.

Odd behavior from any sane adult on the www.
I'd recommend ignore.- there's a serious problem here.
I completely agree.

Much as I sometimes enjoy justified mockery, I'm done with that sock puppet.

Now we just need a new village eejit/court jester. There are no good options thus far.

Hello LeLe! Nice to see you.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#749906 Jun 26, 2014
Oh,

No worries. I am not RR. I will not stop at my post to you all. I will take it as far as necessary, legally.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#749909 Jun 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
If I truly realize that I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.
100% pure bullshit. You should stop deluding yourself, you religiously retarded child-abusing redneck bitch.

Creationism is juvenile mythology not science. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of a supernatural creator. Grow up!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#749912 Jun 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Here,
Just for starters to make it completely clear, Ipsec, Divinity (and what you changed your name to), Screw Religion, Tide with Beach, River Tam, and any other name any of the aforementioned use now or in the future: Do not speak about me or to me from this day forward. Others can be added. To all others, treat me with respect and kindness and I will do the same.
Add to that Catcher1 and Rocco and any other name any of the aforementioned use now or in the future. Get the picture. Do not speak to or about me. Next step: talking to a lawyer for advice on how to further handle this. Have lovely day/night.
Hey, I'm a lawyer.

Talk to me!!

I can handle it, satisfaction guaranteed.:)

By the way, this is a privileged communication.

Have a blessed, lawful, wonderful day/night.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#749913 Jun 26, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree.
Much as I sometimes enjoy justified mockery, I'm done with that sock puppet.
Now we just need a new village eejit/court jester. There are no good options thus far.
Hello LeLe! Nice to see you.
What's so odd Is "dirty white pusherman" keeps calling out someone of defending
pedophilia.
-when he's an admitted drug dealer.
Addicts depend on this pusher- for drugs!- and he claims to love god??

Who would want any part of his god.. There's no peace or love to b seen.

Hi back!
:)

Long Beach, CA

#749914 Jun 26, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>1. Condescending slander, hypocrite.
2. You stated you called the bus driver. When I noted that was not only a really bad idea but generally illegal for a bus driver transporting children to converse on a cel phone, suddenly you called his wife. You exposed yourself as a consummate liar. Why you insist on carrying on like this escapes me.
3. No, you backpedalled.
4. You're right, but I certainly don't believe you. You have presented zero credibility.
5. You are engaging me on an open forum. That does not stand the legal test of harassment. You called me ippyboy. Who is slandering whom? When I illustrate the vagaries of your posts, it is not slander. It is shining light on your prevarication. The "paper trail" is clear.
6. For someone who has nothing to "say", you certainly carry on like a howling nabob of negativity.
7. You are engaging me in an open forum and calling me names. Wow, RR, you'll go to any length to carry on in your beloved Topix. I wonder which of us has deeper pockets for your imaginary battle? I know the answer, do you?
8. I am not speaking. Are you hearing voices? If so, you may want to get that checked.
9. By whom? Your idle threats are laughable. Your command of law is as competent as your command of the English language.
10. You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
11. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. Haha. What a maroon.
For your claims to have legal standing, you have to prove harm. Please, pray tell, what harm has befallen your anonymous persona on the internet? I'll wait.
IPSEC, I will defend you in any legal action initiated by Joyful.

This is a privileged attorney-client communication.

Boy, am I going to make a pile of money, representing the plaintiff and the defendant/cross-complainant.

Drinks for Rocco, Lucy, and all the other bad guys and girls will be on Catcher.

Location hidden

#749915 Jun 26, 2014
I was not responding to you. I was talking to someone else. So, stop responding/replying to me. I have no idea what you are talking about.
OOP

United States

#749918 Jun 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Here,
Just for starters to make it completely clear, Ipsec, Divinity (and what you changed your name to), Screw Religion, Tide with Beach, River Tam, and any other name any of the aforementioned use now or in the future: Do not speak about me or to me from this day forward. Others can be added. To all others, treat me with respect and kindness and I will do the same.
poo

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#749920 Jun 26, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>What's so odd Is "dirty white pusherman" keeps calling out someone of defending
pedophilia.
-when he's an admitted drug dealer.
Addicts depend on this pusher- for drugs!- and he claims to love god??

Who would want any part of his god.. There's no peace or love to b seen.

Hi back!
:)
That accusation is a product of a drug fcked lack of imagination. Ipsec did no such thing.

But but but, LeLe! The love of the jesus character is global!

Hahahahaha.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#749922 Jun 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>IPSEC, I will defend you in any legal action initiated by Joyful.

This is a privileged attorney-client communication.

Boy, am I going to make a pile of money, representing the plaintiff and the defendant/cross-complainant.

Drinks for Rocco, Lucy, and all the other bad guys and girls will be on Catcher.
Yay! I'll have a Cosmopolitan please, you'll be able to afford it, then we shall laugh and laugh, then laugh some more.

Fair warning though, the last time I had those, I danced on a table at Darling Harbour. It was a classy establishment.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#749924 Jun 26, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> So you think everything changes is true. If truth changes then perhaps what you deem as fact will change too. If that is the case, there is no reason to believe you or your absolutist statements. Fact being truth does not change. That means everything does not change.
Sure.

Facts, by definition, are true. If falsity is discovered, facts get updated or tossed out altogether. It happens every day with science.

It's a case of dynamic vs. dogmatic.

What one claims/holds as true isn't always a fact... your dogmatic views, for instance, are largely nonfactual.

Believe it or not, that's a fact.

Did you have anything of actual relevance to add to the discussion Joyful and I are having?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#749926 Jun 26, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
Don't want to condemn them to hell.
My mother sometimes was mean (when I played outside too often) and sometimes she gave me money so I can buy food from food-stands.
It's destiny. God is in control of my fate, just as how he gave me my name and my birthday and had me stepped on a nail. Sometimes things are ok for me, and sometimes I must suffer intense pain (like when my father get angry or when for no reason) for a certain amount of time.
Totally not believable that there are so many humans, and there is one God who controls everything and knows the fate of one human like me.
God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome. God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome. God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome. God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome. God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome. God is great. God is most is high. God is great. God is awesome.
Report your abuse to the police, a teacher, anyone and get help and it will stop. Then go into some counseling . It will make your life better.

Location hidden

#749927 Jun 26, 2014
Night Rosa, Sweets, Cheetah, Hukt, Push, and any other kind people here. It is going on midnight here, so off to bed. Have a wonderful night/day.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#749928 Jun 26, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
Gravity made this planet
http://youtu.be/7Z9Xtsh5tfA
Nicely done documentary. Thanks.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#749929 Jun 26, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
"Made into social pariahs" - by whom, sir?
Can't read, huh?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#749930 Jun 26, 2014
curiouslu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! I'll have a Cosmopolitan please, you'll be able to afford it, then we shall laugh and laugh, then laugh some more.
Fair warning though, the last time I had those, I danced on a table at Darling Harbour. It was a classy establishment.
OOOOhhhhh, sounds like me with tequila. Have to be careful with that stuff.

Long Beach, CA

#749931 Jun 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Night Rosa, Sweets, Cheetah, Hukt, Push, and any other kind people here. It is going on midnight here, so off to bed. Have a wonderful night/day.
OK, see you at the courthouse.

Please dress appropriately, and bone up on the Fifth Amendment.

We will litigate very aggressively.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#749932 Jun 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Hukt,
No, I am not being wishy washy. I am tired. I will talk to you about this stuff tomorrow.
You weren't being wishy-washy *intentionally*.

Your post conveyed indecisiveness (that's what was meant by 'wishy-washy').

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#749933 Jun 26, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I think christine has a thang for prisoners, she sure mentions it a lot. I figure her for a dominatrix..
I suspect quite similar to the one in Hostel 2.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#749934 Jun 26, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>I want to be made whole for being called Ippy boy. Haha. My anonymous, online reputation has been tarnished and I won't be able to sell trinkets on Etsy anymore. My livelihood has been compromised!

Have a joyful, blessed, litigious day filled with billable hours.
Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 560,486
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min lil whispers 605,337
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 4,897
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min YellowPissreality 265,452
Scientific proof for God's existence 31 min Shivar 53
U.S. Government Snatching Homes...Civil Unrest.... 32 min Truthspeaks19 6
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 43 min Truthspeaks19 4
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr risque 137
More from around the web