Prove there's a god.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#750201 Jun 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
Wrong! it's spelled like it sounds, YUNS! who would know?
You can spell it however you want. You can pronounce it however you want. You can have it mean whatever you want.

If you want to communicate with others, however, they need to know what you mean. Following at least some of the rules of the existing language is advisable.

Is the word a contraction of two existing English words? Is it a compressed version of a longer word?
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#750202 Jun 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Which one of these asshats convinced you that any mathematical equation disproves God? IANS?
If this was true it would have been all over every tv and radio broadcast when it was discovered, tardwad.
You're like a dog with its first bone, except unlike the dog's yours is in your head.
xD
ALL mathematical equations PROVE God.
You can't have a zero (nothing) to be equal to anything unless Someone adds something to that Zero.
In other words you can't have matter appearing out of nowhere, out of Nothing, unless there was Someone who brought matter into existence.

A dumb universe, with its billions of stars, planets and galaxies could not have created itself or come out of nowhere.
There must have been Intelligence and Power behind it.

Location hidden

#750203 Jun 27, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
theres you`uns, we`uns and y`all
I live in Kentucky, so I hear it often.

Some people pronounce it as "you-ins" while others pronounce it as "you-uns".

I would think that the best spelling would be "you'ns".

It comes from "you ones".

Dirty Boy may only pronounce the word with one vowel, making his word a slang version of an existing slang word.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#750204 Jun 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Atheists do not have control of the government. Most of the politicians who do control the government are professed Christians.
Our constitution is what makes the gov seem atheistic to some Christian Fundatards, but actually it can be called secular humanism more accurately.
This secular humanism is what keeps you Christians retards from actually taking over the country and running it like they did in the 'Dark Ages.'
You do remember the church/Inquisition, killing 'witches', and killing people for heresy and blasphemy, and forcing their views on everyone, don't you?
Rational people are constantly fighting the "Christian Fundatards" who are desperately trying to revive the Dark Ages:

http://www.alternet.org/education/5-states-gu...

A recent poll conducted by Gallop showed that 42% of Americans believe in the creation myth as to the origins of life on earth. There is glimmer of hope though, because the same poll conducted in 2012 showed that 46% of Americans believed in the creation myth.

The biggest threat to the US education is the Republican Party’s refusal to accept scientific evidence as fact and turn every scientific claim into some form of liberal conspiracy.

While 42% is an improvement over two years ago it still shows just how far behind the US is to the rest of the developed world. Iceland, Denmark, Sweden and France all poll in over 80% acceptance of the theory. In fact, when a poll was conducted of European countries that included Turkey, the US fell behind every country except Turkey that happened to poll at 25% acceptance.

Both Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson have spoken out about the dangers of not teaching evolution, seeing as how evolution is one of the foundations of science, especially life science.

Nye’s video criticizing creationism and scolding those who refuse to teach their children about evolution lead to a nationally publicized debate between himself and Ken Ham of the creationist organization Answers in Genesis.

So while federal laws make it clear that the teaching of creationism and intelligent design are unconstitutional and are clear religious endorsements, it is obvious that the struggle to teach actual science across the US is an ongoing battle.

National science standards such as the Next Generation Science Standards need to be adopted across all fifty states and put an end to GOP controlled states creating their own religious based science curriculums.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#750205 Jun 27, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spell it however you want. You can pronounce it however you want. You can have it mean whatever you want.
If you want to communicate with others, however, they need to know what you mean. Following at least some of the rules of the existing language is advisable.
Is the word a contraction of two existing English words? Is it a compressed version of a longer word?
I am pretty sure I said what it means. only here in southeast kentucky have I heard it, and heard it all my life I have. I have traveled a lot in my business ventures and never heard it anywhere but here..I have said it basically the whole time that I've been on this thread..I figgered most here knew what I meant..different variations of it exist tho as you know. all are basically combo of you and all, it's plural..

Location hidden

#750206 Jun 27, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Kentucky, so I hear it often.
Some people pronounce it as "you-ins" while others pronounce it as "you-uns".
I would think that the best spelling would be "you'ns".
It comes from "you ones".
Dirty Boy may only pronounce the word with one vowel, making his word a slang version of an existing slang word.
you bound to be north of richmond?
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#750207 Jun 27, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Congratulations! You just posted one of the most asinine arguments ever for the existence of a man-made myth.

Cheetah the Chithead aka nimRodny the Riverside Redneck, god is a delusion created by brain chemistry and brains on god are almost identical to those hallucinating on psychedelic drugs. You haven't been touched by the Holy Spirit. You're just an exceptionally delusional godbot and should be institutionalized to receive the professional mental care you desperately need.

Your juvenile posts demonstrate that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child and have long ago ceased being an unintended source of amusement. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you’d cease humiliating yourself and embarrassing your country by compulsively spamming an international forum on a daily basis using multiple socks.

Go f*ck yourself, you staggeringly ignorant, self-righteous bigoted and death-denying cowardly Christian white trash redneck pile of shit!
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#750208 Jun 27, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
New words are added to a language everyday, boy.
All serious dictionaries are constantly updating themselves with new words.
Sure, most of them start by slang words, usually by the young generation, but they eventually become normal language.
If this was not so we would still be talking, reading and writing archaic English.
A good example is the first translation of the Bible into English hundreds of years ago, with such words as Thou instead of You, and many others.
In fact that is why there are so many versions of the Bible, because they have to occasionally update the language into modern English.

Location hidden

#750209 Jun 27, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
yuns rhymes with runs and I have never heard it pronounced that way. Only pronounced as you_uns and smoothly said together.
I guess, thanks for the grammar lesson..
kinda like napier, napure, and napper, just according to your social status, hahaha!
mine is white trash redneck hillbilly, YUNS! the paula dean y'all sounds fake as Hell and the you'ns sounds like a wanna be..
BrownAmbulanceSe rvice

Winchester, KY

#750210 Jun 27, 2014
Here's your proof that there is indeed LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

http://youtu.be/fMafeti3KF4

Location hidden

#750211 Jun 27, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
yuns rhymes with runs and I have never heard it pronounced that way. Only pronounced as you_uns and smoothly said together.
Would it rhyme with the word "ruins", if pronounced by the same person?

Location hidden

#750212 Jun 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I am pretty sure I said what it means. only here in southeast kentucky have I heard it, and heard it all my life I have. I have traveled a lot in my business ventures and never heard it anywhere but here..I have said it basically the whole time that I've been on this thread..I figgered most here knew what I meant..different variations of it exist tho as you know. all are basically combo of you and all, it's plural..
I don't read your posts very often.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#750213 Jun 27, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! You just posted one of the most asinine arguments ever for the existence of a man-made myth.
Cheetah the Chithead aka nimRodny the Riverside Redneck, god is a delusion created by brain chemistry and brains on god are almost identical to those hallucinating on psychedelic drugs. You haven't been touched by the Holy Spirit. You're just an exceptionally delusional godbot and should be institutionalized to receive the professional mental care you desperately need.
Your juvenile posts demonstrate that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child and have long ago ceased being an unintended source of amusement. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you’d cease humiliating yourself and embarrassing your country by compulsively spamming an international forum on a daily basis using multiple socks.
Go f*ck yourself, you staggeringly ignorant, self-righteous bigoted and death-denying cowardly Christian white trash redneck pile of shit!
Your desperate post proves that I am right, Screwgie black boy.

Another desperate projection post, as usual, without any arguments to counter mine.
Get some help, mad screwgie.

Location hidden

#750214 Jun 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
you bound to be north of richmond?
Nope.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#750215 Jun 27, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you ones are all wrong and we ones are all right. You all come back now.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#750216 Jun 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I guess, thanks for the grammar lesson..
kinda like napier, napure, and napper, just according to your social status, hahaha!
mine is white trash redneck hillbilly, YUNS! the paula dean y'all sounds fake as Hell and the you'ns sounds like a wanna be..
"white trash redneck" is a Screwgie expression at his frustration of being black.

Dirty White Boy could also be a similar name by someone who is black, or colored, and hates whites.

Are you colored, boy?
But one must admit that you are way smarter than Screwgie.

Location hidden

#750217 Jun 27, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read your posts very often.
Then why you worried about how I pronounce a word!
don't you have some anime to watch or something..
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#750218 Jun 27, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have a zero (nothing) to be equal to anything unless Someone adds something to that Zero.
In other words you can't have matter appearing out of nowhere, out of Nothing, unless there was Someone who brought matter into existence.
A dumb universe, with its billions of stars, planets and galaxies could not have created itself or come out of nowhere.
There must have been Intelligence and Power behind it.
You arent very good at mathematics are ya,Redneck boy!?

Universe always existed,go home !

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#750219 Jun 27, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I am pretty sure I said what it means. only here in southeast kentucky have I heard it, and heard it all my life I have. I have traveled a lot in my business ventures and never heard it anywhere but here..I have said it basically the whole time that I've been on this thread..I figgered most here knew what I meant..different variations of it exist tho as you know. all are basically combo of you and all, it's plural..
I was raised in the mountains of N.C. and heard it every day. Tho when I went to school, I was determined not to use it because it just did not sound right to my ears.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#750220 Jun 27, 2014
gort wrote:
got them docs, beloved? not yet? keep looking. you said they exist so keep looking. your faith demands you find them
got them docs, beloved? not yet? keep looking. you said they exist so keep looking. your faith demands you find them
"I am not talking about third party reports written 30 years after events"
1,000s of years b4. talk to screwed
"In the case of Hitler first hand evidence of day to day new reporters, documents, speeches, his own writing and confessions of his contemporary’s not forgetting the Vaticans association with his genocide and complete and utter lack of any action in excommunicating him."
LOL
"In the case of Stalin evidence of the rebuilding of the church hierarchy and 25000 churches he re-established (less the corruption and extra level of godhead imposed by the Tsars) after he had consolidated his power. The evidence supplied by his colleagues and his daughter, who I guess knew considerably more about his religious conviction than you ever will." (she's serious}
PROOF! THANKS LOVE. POWERFUL. buddha's mom was a virgin after buddha was crucified and ruse from the dead. orasisus III said so.
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.
when did he begin to write this? anybody?(hint, proof is right thar}
how many undertook a project like this? did he take the word of 1 person? a sloppy account? why did he write this beautiful biography?
based on plagiarized documents
"a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma"
based on plagiarized documents.
honey, it is your fault. you willfully withhold proof that the bible is plagiarized and that your savior is amalgamated. therefore, you perpetuate the myth leading to the intolerance you detest.
Believers in no god, nevertheless, base their faith in atheism on this "foundation". One might think if they had any life in their brains, they would abandon such absurd dogma. LOL
i hate to rub it in, but screwd is too chicken to confess she's a liar
got them docs, LIAR? ALL LIARS GO TO HELL
He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.
docs quizzie docs
Forgot to take your meds again,chunky boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min andet1987 100
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min andet1987 3,028
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 282,980
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min The Doctor 70,870
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 658,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul 445,533
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr BLDG SEVEN 183,459
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,010
More from around the web