Comments
708,281 - 708,300 of 732,839 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#748042 Jun 21, 2014
gort wrote:
PLEASE IGNORE and delete my posts. thank you.
LOL. Nobody reads your posts.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#748043 Jun 21, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You lifeless, shiftless, pointless, purposeless, clueless little waterbug you. How does your family feel about their loser offspring/sibling who is such a crushing failure in the real world, that he is perpetually consigned to the dimensions of his computer? That's a serious question. How does your mother feel about the fact you make ZERO IMPACT in life other than spewing your putrid retardation, insane venom, satanic vitriol, infinitely convoluted logic, unfathomably twisted thought process, grotesquely frightening ignorance, colossal stupidity, galactical idiocy, never-ending prevarications and indescribable self-loathing into cyberspace on a daily basis?.........that's another serious question.
None, and I mean NONE of your posts are worthy of a response....NOT ONE..and due to the fact that unlike you, I have a life, I have neither the time nor desire to answer all of your baseless demented rantings. I have to go to my boy's baseball game in 20 minutes. And then I have to coach my CYO basketball team after that. In other words, there is a VERY NOBLE AND CHRISTIAN purpose to my existence, I don't live in my mother's basement, stuck to the seat of her computer chair with high powered crazy glue and typing out all sorts of out of this world lunacy. You are a loser..........a loser......in the classic sense of the word. You do NOTHING and you are NOTHING.....other than a frightened social pariah who is too much of an invertebrate coward to face the real world and his problems, so you blame God and Christianity for all your miserable shortcomings and humiliating failings. I know YOUR story; I've known you my whole life. It's a very familiar pattern among atheists. You're a gutless, rank, pusillanimous little sociopath full of hate, self-deprecation, bitter frustration and incalculable bitterness. What have YOU ever done?.........what? Other than post your mongoloid, self-defeating bullsh*t in a safe haven known as Topix. You lily-livered chicken-sh*t. You sicken me; I find you and the likes of you highly nauseating. Instead of going out there and making a difference, instead of going out there and doing something noble and decent, LIKE WE CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 2000 YEARS, you sit there, like the yellow-bellied girl that you are, in your private kingdom,(your computer) and blaspheme God and his Son continuously because your life didn't turn out the way you wanted it too. It's ALWAYS the same with you atheists..........ALWAYS.
A pile of boll weevil sh*t LITERALLY serves more purpose than you people do.
You lying, lifeless, gutless coward.
Whatever drugs they feed you,it ain't helping!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#748044 Jun 21, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Black atheists like you should be made slaves since you aren't good for anything else.
"Belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man." -Thomas Paine.
Cheetah

Malta

#748045 Jun 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When a pig flies, never criticize it for doing it poorly.
According to the theory of evolution pigs will grow wings and fly someday.
Who knows, they may even become humans.
If apes did it, why not pigs too.
Nothing is impossible according to the theory of evolution.
Cheetah

Malta

#748046 Jun 21, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you stopped smoking dope and got a job you could afford to buy a clue.
A thief thinks everyone steals.
Like you steal other posters' names to post under, gay boy?

All your posts are projections, no matter what name you post under, silly idiot.
Cheetah

Malta

#748047 Jun 21, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
100% pure projection from an imbecilic, sociopathic, narcissistic and pathological punk who's one of the MOST likely Christian godbots in the history of topix to be programmed by his terrestrial masters to gleefully commit atrocities. This f*cking retard should be under constant police surveillance.
Screwgie having another of his hysteric fits.
Cheetah

Malta

#748048 Jun 21, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man." -Thomas Paine.
Belief in no God makes a man a mindless savage - Cheetah
Cheetah

Malta

#748049 Jun 21, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever drugs they feed you,it ain't helping!
They're certainly not helping you, boy.
Cheetah

Malta

#748050 Jun 21, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I gotta watch that angry atheist again..
Which one, there's lots of them here.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#748051 Jun 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the real world. Energy is immaterial, feelings and thoughts are immaterial, etc. only objects with mass are material.
Sure... but only if the word 'immaterial' is being used in a specific sense to distinguish energy from matter.

Conversely, your use of the word 'mass' is in a general sense. We have terms like 'rest mass' and 'inertial mass' and 'relativistic mass', etc.

Aside from those two points...

Energy has physical properties... or, perhaps, it would be better to say energy IS a physical property. Energy can be detected and directed. Eeinstein gave us that equation; you know... the one that inextricably established mass and energy as two aspects of the same thing (mass-energy equivalence). If energy is added... to anything... then, by necessity, mass increases. For example, a spring literally gains mass (gets heavier) when compressed. There's also, of course, what's perhaps the best known example, nuclear fusion, where liberation of energy requires corresponding decreases in mass.

It's understood what you meant and that you're prolly aware of all the above. I just think the word 'immaterial' should be ditched when discussing something firmly rooted in our physical, material world... as energy obviously is.
Only the Catholic God is material, It has Mass. LOL
Pretty sure their God does qualify as immaterial and massless... but, Catholics, in more than one way, do have Mass... right? LOL.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#748052 Jun 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Miss Piggy , great job flying over here.... but that lipstick looks awful on you.
btw kermit is looking for you?
What's green and smells like pork ?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#748053 Jun 21, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Energy is not immaterial, professor. It is quantifiable, testable, repeatable, measurable, and falsifiable....
Energy is not Matter.
Thus Energy is not {mater]ial in the strictest sense of the word.
Cheetah

Malta

#748054 Jun 21, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your church and religion that is being exposed as we examine what it does. Look at the great work it did with you. Look at the man it made you.
Did you answer my earlier question about whether the people who promised you the peace that passeth all understanding and the fruits of the spirit if you had faith had promised you anything else? You've sacrificed so much for them.
The only thing atheism produces is nutcases like the ones that post here.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tenerife

#748055 Jun 21, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in no God makes a man a mindless savage - Cheetah
Belief in no Gods makes man smarter than most.....

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tenerife

#748056 Jun 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up....what's green and smells like pork?:-)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#748057 Jun 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Kermits nose?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#748058 Jun 21, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You lifeless, shiftless, pointless, purposeless, clueless little waterbug you. How does your family feel about their loser offspring/sibling who is such a crushing failure in the real world, that he is perpetually consigned to the dimensions of his computer? That's a serious question. How does your mother feel about the fact you make ZERO IMPACT in life other than spewing your putrid retardation, insane venom, satanic vitriol, infinitely convoluted logic, unfathomably twisted thought process, grotesquely frightening ignorance, colossal stupidity, galactical idiocy, never-ending prevarications and indescribable self-loathing into cyberspace on a daily basis?.........that's another serious question.
None, and I mean NONE of your posts are worthy of a response....NOT ONE..and due to the fact that unlike you, I have a life, I have neither the time nor desire to answer all of your baseless demented rantings. I have to go to my boy's baseball game in 20 minutes. And then I have to coach my CYO basketball team after that. In other words, there is a VERY NOBLE AND CHRISTIAN purpose to my existence, I don't live in my mother's basement, stuck to the seat of her computer chair with high powered crazy glue and typing out all sorts of out of this world lunacy. You are a loser..........a loser......in the classic sense of the word. You do NOTHING and you are NOTHING.....other than a frightened social pariah who is too much of an invertebrate coward to face the real world and his problems, so you blame God and Christianity for all your miserable shortcomings and humiliating failings. I know YOUR story; I've known you my whole life. It's a very familiar pattern among atheists. You're a gutless, rank, pusillanimous little sociopath full of hate, self-deprecation, bitter frustration and incalculable bitterness. What have YOU ever done?.........what? Other than post your mongoloid, self-defeating bullsh*t in a safe haven known as Topix. You lily-livered chicken-sh*t. You sicken me; I find you and the likes of you highly nauseating. Instead of going out there and making a difference, instead of going out there and doing something noble and decent, LIKE WE CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 2000 YEARS, you sit there, like the yellow-bellied girl that you are, in your private kingdom,(your computer) and blaspheme God and his Son continuously because your life didn't turn out the way you wanted it too. It's ALWAYS the same with you atheists..........ALWAYS.
A pile of boll weevil sh*t LITERALLY serves more purpose than you people do.
You lying, lifeless, gutless coward.
"None, and I mean NONE of your posts are worthy of a response....NOT ONE.."

...and yet...
Huh

Euless, TX

#748061 Jun 21, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you steal other posters' names to post under, gay boy?
All your posts are projections, no matter what name you post under, silly idiot.
You blamed IPSEC for that. You are very confused and very obsessed with homosexuality. When will you come bursting out of the closet?
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#748062 Jun 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura mytha, aka Ipsec aka Huh.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#748063 Jun 21, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing that emanates from your fingers in any way approaches truth. You claim Christianity but don't follow any of the teachings of Christ, as written. You are not a man of god, you are a man of fraud.
Categorically true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 599,854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 538,836
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min yon 2,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 226,293
ECAU READ Bolt on hybrid system for fleet v... 7 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 257,883
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min okimar 53,190
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min bacon hater 94,654
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••